It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

erm... belive the words of a known killer.

I can think of 100's of politicians who endorse war (which is legal murder) but we (as a country) take everything they say hook line and sinker... but a normal man does it, we cant take his word for it?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

See.. that's why it's pointless to argue with you. You make no sense. What is so unlikely about that scenario? Stuff like that happens everday. I ca tell you that's more likely then Zimmerma impulsively deciding he was going to become a murderer in the matter of a few minutes and then pulling a perfect crime where he was clever enuugh to claim it was him yelling as soon as someone arrived without having any idea that the yells were recorded on. A 911 call.

The prosecutions theory is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

There will be plenty of facts proffered to the jury to convince them that Zimmerman never went back to his truck when he said he did. Don't be impatient - all will be revealed in good time.

What facts will be presented? The prosecution in the case has RESTED, in defition that means they have no more facts to present. That is why the defense asked for accuital, allowing the state to give it's case before making such a motion. This shows patience and respect of the judicial system by the defense and a propensity for the truth. The truth is that the defense could truely rest with the evidence as it is and win. What one has to ask themselves is does the defense have any aces up there sleeve... That would be the only reason, I would think, that they have not rested themselves yet.

I agree.

I think that the defense will use character witnesses at this point, to show how George Zimmerman was not racist and liked the idea of upholding the law . Hopefully, they will be able to bring evidence that paints a picture of Trayvon Martin-

his school background

being suspended for selling marijuana at school, having the backpack found with women's jewelry and burglary tools

Facebook pics and quotes

video(s)in his phone that he made of random 'fights' (to show his obsession with violence)

and why the mother had to send him away to live with his father in the first place.
edit on 6-7-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

There are a lot of things to complain about regarding the ME's performance on the stand, but I don't see how they reflect on his competency to do autopsies and take accurate, RELEVANT notations on each case. O Mara expecting him to remember actually examining Trayvon, as if he was anything more than just another dead black kid then and should be paid special attention to, is ridiculous. O Mara's badgering about the collecting of dna from Trayvon's nails was a joke. As if it mattered under which specific fingernail a trace was found, or, as the case turned out, wasn't found.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I agree 100%, and you and I are actually on the same side of the case.

I was asking Benevolent Heretic why was the ME even called in to testify, as we see that he clearly could not, and was reading from his 'script'.

And I also caught on very quickly that he was reading from a script, the way that he kept spelling words out.

I can't believe that the judge didn't intervene when he sad, "these are my notes of the possible answers to your possible questions."

LOL!

edit on 6-7-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

The case doesn't even remotely depend on George being racist. Let's not muddy the waters even further. We know he had ill will to those he suspected of being criminals, and Trayvon fell firmly in that category as far as George was concerned. Despite having never read a single Tweet or social media comment of Trayvon's.

Then again, maybe one his leo contacts had already give him a tip-off about the business with the empty mj bag, the jewelry and the burglar's best friend, a screwdriver, and he was ready and waiting this time?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Also you can slam someone's
head on the ground by grabbing their collar or shoulder area and not get blood
from the head wounds on you.

Exactly. And if you watch the re-enactment with George and the police carefully, qhen he SHOWS them.how Trayvon was slamming his head on the ground, his hands continually form the motion as if he is grabbing someones' clothes and uaing them to make the slamming motion.

His palms are not spread, as if he were literally grabbing the outside of a skull to make the motion. I noticed this the lazt time I watched the walkthrough video, and went and watched it again, specifically looking for that motion.

I do think his clothes were grabbed in that way, and hence, why Trayvons' blood was found on the back of Georges' ahoukders by the nape of his neck. This would also explain why Trayvons' own blood was no longer on his own injured knuckles, it wiped off on Georges' clothes while he was slamming his head on the ground.

It also explains the lack of DNA under Trayvons' nails, implying he didn't grab at the skull, but clothing.

Skin and DNA under fingernails is typically a defense wound in women, not from an assault from someone with a closed fist, qhere the fingernails are protected.

I was raped, and my fingernail scrapings in my rape kit were also negative for the rapists DNA, though hus DNA was alsewhere. He shot at me twice after he raped me, and I do not remember anything after he ran, and "came back" to conaciwnceness in the back of a police car. I have no idea how my pants got pulled back up, how I got off the ground, or how I got into the car, who the woman in the car holding me was. Memory after any trauma is imperfect.

But watching that walkthrough, Georges' motions, the clutching at clothing motions of his hands, apoears totally subconacious. I think people that speak of grabbing the skull and nail scratches are projecting.

Besides, if you did it in that fashion, you would likely slam your own fingers, as well.

I think some communications get lost in semantics.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The case doesn't even remotely depend on George being racist. Let's not muddy the waters even further. We know he had ill will to those he suspected of being criminals, and Trayvon fell firmly in that category as far as George was concerned. Despite having never read a single Tweet or social media comment of Trayvon's.

Then again, maybe one his leo contacts had already give him a tip-off about the business with the empty mj bag, the jewelry and the burglar's best friend, a screwdriver, and he was ready and waiting this time?

The reason why I mentioned that 'racism' should be ruled out entirely is because the prosecution needed to come up with a reason that Trayvon was "racially profiled' in the first place, which the liberal media helped to create.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

What one has to ask
themselves is does the defense have any aces up there sleeve...
That would be the only reason, I would think, that they have not
rested themselves yet.
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I think ONE of the items the defense has up their sleeve is the upcoming deposition of Crump on Sunday night at 6pm, and the resulting recall of Rachael Jeantel.

If they are correct, and there is a real 16, now 17 year okd DeDe, and they have found her, get ready for the case of the century.

The most enthralling part of this case has yet to hit.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

erm... belive the words of a known killer.

I can think of 100's of politicians who endorse war (which is legal murder) but we (as a country) take everything they say hook line and sinker... but a normal man does it, we cant take his word for it?

Sorry, but that's not very good reasoning. I'm quite capable of distrusting both my politicians AND the man on the street. I never take ANYTHING hook, line and sinker. I've seen too many lies presented as facts by news sources that aren't fit for purpose unless their purpose is to misinform, to be taken in by a talking head on a tv show.
edit on 6-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Again, he wasn't racially profiled, he was criminally profiled. It's just a coincidence that George thinks blacks fit the criminal profile more than other ethnicities.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Exactly. And if you watch the re-enactment with George and the police carefully, qhen he SHOWS them.how Trayvon was slamming his head on the ground, his hands continually form the motion as if he is grabbing someones' clothes and uaing them to make the slamming motion.

Do you think he did the "shoo! shoo!" movements with his hands that you see in the re-enactment, as Trayvon mercilessly followed his falling body down the dog path until he landed near John Good's porch? He must have been like one of those cowboys in the old westerns that just wont fall down.

"Darn it! Ya got me good with that there sucker-punch, young un. Let me get by bearings straight and find my gun."

UK readers* will know exactly what I'm talking about when I say "Weebles wobble but they won't fall down." I doubt a Weeble has ever been mounted by an enraged black youth and been beaten mma-style, tho'.

* of a certain age.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

so if you dont take everything hook line and sinker... then why... are you going on like a broken record regurgitating media talking points about the case? (The MSM endorses war too) you know.. instead of sticking to the facts pertaining to the case itself.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Again, he wasn't racially profiled, he was criminally profiled. It's just a coincidence that George thinks blacks fit the criminal profile more than other ethnicities.

Well he wouldnt have to be a racist to assume that, thats how it is.
Among prisoners ages 18 to 19, black males were imprisoned at more than 9 times the rate of white males

Source

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

so if you dont take everything hook line and sinker... then why... are you going on like a broken record regurgitating media talking points about the case? (The MSM endorses war too) you know.. instead of sticking to the facts pertaining to the case itself.

I've come to my conclusions via alternative sources on the internet such as forums like this and dedicated bloggers, and have purposely avoided the msm as a reliable source for my information, only checking them out when they've been linked elsewhere. If the msm are saying the same things(all sides? that'd be odd in itself) as I am, I can only hope that common sense is finally prevailing over there.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minus
Among prisoners ages 18 to 19, black males were imprisoned at more than 9 times the rate of white males

Source

Do you think that is because white males are basically more honest, or because there's a little bit of stereotyping going on? I've seen people claim that a trouser waistband below the ass is a criminal signifier, so I'm hardly surprised there are more blacks in jail than whites.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Give me your reasoning why you believe that George thinks that blacks fit the criminal profile more than other ethnicities.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
My understanding is TM was given a routine autopsy and they do not check for DNA under the fingernails on a routine autopsy. In other words Zimmerman's DNA was not found on TM because it was not looked for. So it may or may not have been there. The DNA argument has no weight.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Give me your reasoning why you believe that George thinks that blacks fit the criminal profile more than other ethnicities.

I'll tell you what... shall we both review his previous 911/NEN phone calls history and you count the white suspicious people he reported, and I'll count the black ones? White dogs, or white people under the age of 11 do not merit inclusion.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minus

Source

Do you think that is because white males are basically more honest, or because there's a little bit of stereotyping going on? I've seen people claim that a trouser waistband below the ass is a criminal signifier, so I'm hardly surprised there are more blacks in jail than whites.

No, i think every human are equal, no matter the background, color or fortune they have.

Im just stating the facts why its a criminal profile and not a racist profile -
theres no way arround that one buddy

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join