It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP for DUMMIES

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Yup. The Sun heats the lower atmosphere and makes weather.
What happens in the ionosphere does not make weather.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

I would HIGHLY suggest that the colorful remarks and personal attacks, be them direct, or indirect, stop right about now.

Further violations of the T&C will result in post removals and a possible suspension of your posting privileges.

Regards,

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Pretty much all HAARP claims stem from Nick Begich. His book is filled with patents that have nothing to do with HAARP. He claims to have a PhD. but his degree comes from a diploma mill. He is the perfect example of a charlatan and pretty much the sole source for outlandish claims regarding HAARP.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You got into the whole Tesla thing with HAARP before though didn't you? if you don't remember...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't need to watch your video. You are the one making a massive leap from HAARPs uses to what you are proposing here.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Trueman

It's restricted? Last time I checked there were plenty of professors and students doing research there. Not to mention the days where the facility is open for public tours.

And where did you "check" that. Do I have to believe you?
edit on 8-6-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And the heated solar rays pass through the ionosphere.

So if you could amplify certain parts of the ionosphere with heated radio waves...

Generating very low frequency radio waves by modulated heating of the auroral electrojet, useful because generating VLF waves ordinarily requires gigantic antennas

VLF remote sensing of the heated ionosphere

harrp

Electrojet

The term 'auroral electrojet' is the name given to the large horizontal currents that flow in the D and E regions of the auroral ionosphere. Although horizontal ionospheric currents can be expected to flow at any latitude where horizontal ionospheric electric fields are present, the auroral electrojet currents are remarkable for their strength and persistence. There are two main factors in the production of the electrojet. First of all, the conductivity of the auroral ionosphere is generally larger than that at lower latitudes. Secondly, the horizontal electric field in the auroral ionosphere is also larger than that at lower latitudes. Since the strength of the current is directly proportional to the vector product of the conductivity and the horizontal electric field, the auroral electrojet currents are generally larger compared to those at lower latitudes. During magnetically quiet periods, the electrojet is generally confined to the auroral oval. However during disturbed periods, the electrojet increases in strength and expands to both higher and lower latitudes. This expansion results from two factors, enhanced particle precipitation and enhanced ionospheric electric fields.

What happens to one thing, directly or indirectly effects another.

Maybe we should change the title of Chaos theory to Life

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

You don't have to believe him.
You can see a lot of the work at HAARP right here. Work by a lot of people from a lot of different places.
scholar.google.com...

Now try this. The High Energy Research and Technology Facility actually is a classified installation. Try to find something like the above about it. You'll find a little bit of stuff about it, but not about the research done there.

edit on 6/8/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
reply to post by Phage

And the heated solar rays pass through the ionosphere.

So if you could amplify certain parts of the ionosphere with heated radio waves...

Heated solar rays? What is a heated solar ray? Also, what is a heated radio ray?

Last I heard the sun wasn't beaming rays at us, but rather emitting a reasonably constant stream of photons, x-ray and some gamma. Some of which are unable to fully penetrate the upper atmosphere.

Also, how does one go about "amplifying" the ionosphere? what is there to amplify?
edit on 8-6-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Trueman

You don't have to believe him.
You can see a lot of the work at HAARP right here. Work by a lot of people from a lot of different places.
scholar.google.com...

Nah....., feel to lazy right now. I trust in you guys, you wouldn't lie to me. Unless you work for "them" right?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't see anything there that indicates that the ionosphere affects weather.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Well it's partly run by the University of Alaska. Plus you can easily check the published papers and the affiliations of people who have worked there. Plus, last time I checked the next tour day was posted on HAARP's website.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

feel to lazy right now

I understand. Real research is hard.
Much easier to listen to Begich and his clones.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Click here for more information.

A human body and the ionosphere are two extremely different things, the effects of something on one cannot be applied to the other

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Sorry, I don't see anything there that indicates that the ionosphere affects weather.
And apparently, you didn't take time to watch the video, which explained how. So, why bother making your silly comments. The way it's done is by heating up the ionosphere, with radiation frequencies. The heat causes the ionosphere to rise. As the ionosphere rises, the troposphere fills in that space.

I think you need to get your head out of the clouds, and into a recording studio, to even begin to understand what frequencies CAN DO.

Here's a GREAT video of sound waves at specific frequencies. Look at the movement or touch your sub-woofers, while listening to these tones. ELF's operate the same way. The only difference is that you can't hear the frequency because it is out of the 20 to 20,000 hertz audible range. (human hearing) Just because you can't see the waves don't mean they aren't there, doing SOMETHING!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Frequencies of sound / particulate matter and frequencies of energy are rather different things.

Are you trying to claim that ELF (extremely low frequency, in the radio sense) are capable of moving matter significantly enough, and with precision enough to cause weather events?

The gaseous expulsion I just emitted probably has more atmospheric motive force than a 1 megawatt radio transmission

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

And apparently, you didn't take time to watch the video, which explained how. So, why bother making your silly comments.
I've seen the silly video.

The way it's done is by heating up the ionosphere, with radiation frequencies.
Not sure what "radiation frequencies" are but that is pretty much correct. That's what ionospheric heaters do. They use high frequency radio waves to excite free electrons in the ionosphere. They start moving around faster. That's what heat is.

The heat causes the ionosphere to rise
Not really. The density of the ionosphere is so low that there isn't much going on the in way of convection. But there are other mechanisms for vertical transport.

As the ionosphere rises, the troposphere fills in that space.
No it doesn't. The troposphere is not connected to the ionosphere. There's a lot of almost nothing between the really almost nothing of the ionosphere and the troposphere.

Here's a GREAT video of sound waves at specific frequencies. Look at the movement or touch your sub-woofers, while listening to these tones. ELF's operate the same way.
HAARP does not tranmit ELF and sound is not the same thing as radio waves.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

Frequencies of sound / particulate matter and frequencies of energy are rather different things.

Are you trying to claim that ELF (extremely low frequency, in the radio sense) are capable of moving matter significantly enough, and with precision enough to cause weather events?

The gaseous expulsion I just emitted probably has more atmospheric motive force than a 1 megawatt radio transmission
Oh is that what you believe it is.....a radio transmission?

Extremely low frequency (ELF) waves are electromagnetic radiation
Turn up the bass, and see what waves can do. Turn it up high enough, and watch things move. So, yeah, waves can move matter; even if those waves are from an ocean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join