It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Those who control the United States Government are up to something BIG"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
and there is this little piece of information that everyone should know, what is coming:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Slowly but surely Obama is following that quote by Hitler at the beginning of the vid. Now having access to phone records was the latest step. The process is very subtle and at the same time being masked under the guise of things like "combating terrorism" and "protection from cyber attacks" but really, it's all geared towards totalitarian rule. I'm surprised more people can't see through this like I and some others can? Or is it that they don't want to see it? On the other hand, judging from some of these comments, I wouldn't be surprised if some people welcome the total eradication of liberty as a whole with arms open. SMH.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

'It doesn't matter who wrote the quote because that quote is intrinsically true. As soon as the freeloaders vote in liberals that promise and deliver benefits to the takers, any democracy runs out of people to tax, and the result is bankruptcy.!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Not to crap on the OP's riff here, but at what point does talking about it become obsolete?
If all we do is talk, aren't we helping "them"?
When/how does course of action begin to take place? In ppl's basements? Through PGP e-mails?
Or is complaining all we CAN do?

I know ppl have diff ideas for what should be done, but there's no agreement really about it.
And until there is agreement on what CAN be done, nothing WILL be done, period.

And of course I realize if you actually don't "insinuate" what can/must be done, and flat out say it, you'll definitely get either flagged, knocked on the door, or maybe even banned from ATS.

I guess what I'm really trying to say, (hope the OP doesn't take it personally) is that at this point in time, all of it seems like a massive circle-jerk.

Anybody worth knowing/saving is already aware that it's circling the drain, and those that aren't awake by now, (imo) aren't worth saving frankly.

Now I'm not asking for solutions, so you can get tagged, just trying to think past the whole "TEOTWAWKI" chitchat & asking myself if a real solution is even possible at this point.

/rant off

And for the record, before those that come on and say "So whats your solution know it all?" I do have an answer, but it's spiritual in nature, and I know most of you don't give a rip in that "answer" so I won't bother to derail the thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I think these two perspectives are becoming more relevant day after day

maybe once everything becomes totally dependent on the internet all we will have to do to defeat tptb is turn it off and not participate. ignore it and become more self-sufficient and decentralize our cultural systems

how do we fight back? 3:20

mckenna was a true visionary

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
I'm surprised more people can't see through this like I and some others can? Or is it that they don't want to see it?
and it's not like we haven't been warned

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

I hear ya, but it seems alternative folks went from whining to 'there is nothing that can be done' pretty darn fast. I wonder at the percentage who writes and phones their legislators, or campaigns for alternative candidates. Maybe this can be moved toward a more pleasing outcome in a civilized way. After all, they are cowards. Are we?

edit on 8-6-2013 by DiscreteParticle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Let me tell you who has control of the uncle sam.

Its the zion.

It has been said, who have control of the "al-quds". He has control the whole world.

Who have power over the "al-quds" now?
Its the zion.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The zombie shooting drill pretty much says it all:
What they plan for us as well as how they regard us.
Would people who were starving or very sick with some kind of pandemic disease act like zombies?
That is exactly how they would act - stumbling, confused, arms outreached asking for help.
And they plan to shoot them (you!)

A pandemic outbreak would provide everything they need for complete control over the US:
Quarantine zones to contain an outbreak (no food, fuel or medicine could move under these conditions) as well as an external enemy to blame it on (Iran mb?). Forced vaccinations, a "necessity" for some type of biometric ID system, complete lockdown.

The tired, traditional methods of terrorism just aren't working anymore.
They have to step it up if they want to finish off the idea of freedom and justice.
The other thing they will do is increase racial tensions - no doubt why they are in a rush to complete yet another amnesty bill complete with provisions for the biometric ID program.

I've known since GHWBush was President this was where we have been headed.
It's still hard to wrap my head around it all and I'm used to conspiratorial thinking.
The average person is going to be so lost they will probably do whatever the government tells them to without so much as blinking.
There is no choice so far as I;m concerned: either we live as free people or die in resisting the coming hell on Earth.
I will not consign my grandchildren to living under technocratic fascism and I hope you feel the same.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
Ive heard plenty of times that it's the Haves vs the Have Not's but I disagree, it's the Want's vs the Want Not's. We have reached the apex of any democracy where the voters have realized that they can vote in the representatives that will give them the most hand outs, and the government is more than happy to oblige the voters at the expense of liberty.
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I am tired of hearing this false propaganda that the poor are the ones crashing the economy.
Here is the US budget from 2012:

All your “welfare” entitlements fall under “other mandatory”, and make up 13% of the total budget...
Its medicare and social security taking up 45%...

Because the “babyboomers” are now reaching social security and medicare age, and seeing as our government has spent all the money it has collected from them that was supposed to be used for their later retirement, now they want to claim that its the poor and unemployed's fault that they have no money left. Ah... No... Its their fault, and technically, taking someone's money, using it for other means, then not wanting to pay it back for its intended purpose has a legal name in this world which you should be aware of being a LEO...
Fraud, specifically embezzlement...

Its not the “have not's” who are the problem, though the “have's” would love nothing more then make you believe it's the case, and as they own the media, they certainly are making a BIG case of it. However, the truth is that no matter how many “poor” there are, you still only pay the same, very small, percent of your taxes to covering their expenditures. Where the REAL problem lies is that the rich started following the “Walmart” model of using the US government as their “benefit package” for employees. Removing pension plans, cutting or eliminating insurance coverage, laying off employees, refusing to increase salaries in relation to the increasing cost of living, while at the same time both recording record profits and still crying poor... Most of whom pay ZERO into to the tax system that they are looting at an ever increasing rate. AKA... Capitalist Greed run rampant, with the threat of taking their business elsewhere if the government refuses to allow them to continue to rape the US economy.

Let's just look at 401K's for a second. Companies dropped their pensions in lieu of using 401K like crazy starting in the 90's. Of course this meant that they no longer had to pay out for retirement, but instead made tax free contributions (matching) into the stock market instead. I saw where this was heading right away, taking something that was a certain financial loss (pensions), and basically gambling with it on a fluctuating market that the big companies themselves had the ability to manipulate. Hm... Is it any wonder that the market crashed in 2008, right about the time that most of the babyboomers were hitting an age when they could start to collect on their earnings? Nope, they wanted their money back out before it got collected by the people who it was intended for. Win-win for the rich again, and those who got screwed, well... Let the “peasants” take care of them by paying out through the social security system, later retirement, and increased taxes...

If you honestly believe that the “poor” are the problem here, and that allowing the “rich” to keep more is going to fix anything, I suggest you listen to one of their own:

He was banned from TED talks for this speech BTW, as the rich entrepreneur who hosts them was upset by what he said here...

IMHO, the truth of why we are losing our freedom like never before has nothing to do with terrorism, and everything to do with the fact that the nobles have looted the system to such a point now that they are afraid of their surfs rising against them. Every other time in history that the system has gotten this skewed there has been an uprising, or revolution, and the system equalizes. For the first time in history they honestly believe that they have the technology to prevent this from happening. They can keep their amassed ill-gotten gains, and continue to crush the public under an ever increasing layer of debt, and there is NOTHING we can do about it anymore.

None of this should be surprising to anyone who is a Christian, its all explained in Revelation. The US is the last “Beast”, and we have spread our fiat usury banking and worldly capitalist greed system, by military force when necessary, throughout the entire world. Now comes the part of prophecy were that beast starts spreading its “police state”...

Including using biometric finger and facial recognition to mark your hand and forehead with a unique virtual digital measurement, the unique “number of a man”... McCain, as mentioned in the video, is pushing through legislation that will require you to get these new Real ID's with the 'DHS Mark' on them to be employed in this country.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Puts it all together. Every major event that has brought us to where we are today. Frightening in it's implication. Although the video makes the argument at the end that "We the People" can stop this, IMO, it is way too late. Orwell's 1984 doesn't even begin to describe what we are living through right now and what is to come.

It always worries me when something like this is posted without any backup or criticism. Did the OP do any research into the makers of this video, the veracity of content. Does it 'buy' it hook, line and sinker without any reflective thought or questions.

In fact the only comment on the material is "Puts it all together". Any opinion at all - or just "I'll drink to that".

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Is this just pandering to a perceived bias of the board to get attention?

Should not an OP provide some backup and sources to posted material - or is the rule "if it's on the internet and meets with my bias it must be true" in full effect (affect?? - help me out here).

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

I agree that the problem and solution are spiritual in nature.
Those who refuse to see evil at work allow it to continue.
It's always easier to blame things on external conditions than to find fault in one's self.
Until we face that fact the devil will rule the roost.
This is his domain after all.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Some may say to the OP oh this fear mongering. But is it ?
Why is the US army still hiring and training camp guards ? Other than Gitmo I am not aware of the need of so many soldiers to do this job.

I took these screen caps because they shocked me in 2009 from the US army web site, they still have the postings up but with much less details than this. This is the equivalent of a Nazi Concentration guard in 1943.
People this isn't even a conspiracy it is a reality that these guards are being trained by the American Army at least since 2009.

When they talk about an Civilian Internee camp that doesn't exist with anybody in it, and yet guards are being trained for it.

Why ?
edit on 8-6-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indepedent
reply to post by solomons path

'It doesn't matter who wrote the quote because that quote is intrinsically true. As soon as the freeloaders vote in liberals that promise and deliver benefits to the takers, any democracy runs out of people to tax, and the result is bankruptcy.!

I hate to burst your bubble but this is a republic not a democracy. The founding fathers understood the difference and so should we.

Also if Romney would have been voted in guess what would have changed? NOTHING. That's right we would be in exactly the same boat. We need to wake up and see both sides are infested with progressive filth. They doubled down and won. They control both political parties in the US.

A really easy way to see this was when Mr. Paul was running for pres. Remember how both sides attacked him. Why would they do that?
edit on 8-6-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Cut them a little slack. They will have their reward. Don't even be a little suprised on what they do or come up with. All one has to do is look to the past and see what things man has come up with and that is the logic you should use in determining what can come forth. For heavens sake they have made it illegal to grow certain things that God has placed on this earth.

There has been and always will be an answer to what i'd like to call the "equation of this world." It's the common denominator in the two greatest commandments.

Just have some faith.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Some my say to the OP oh this fear mongering. But is it ?
Why is the US army still hiring and training camp guards ? Other than Gitmo I am not aware of the need of so many soldiers to do this job.
I have a hard time faulting them on that myself, being a prison guard is a crapy job with a high turnover rate. The military has to keep an active pool of folks trained in this for legitimate reason, besides the idea of having potentially to run a POW camp during a war, they have their own prison system for military criminals such as Fort Leavenworth.

Here is a list of the Military prisons in operation:
List of US Military Prisons

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
A really easy way to see this was when Mr. Paul was running for pres. Remember how both sides attacked him. Why would they do that?
You are correct.
Usually the losing side will actually support the “third” candidate in the hopes of splitting the opposing vote. I just saw a video the other day discussing this exact issue:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That doesn't answer the CI camp issue, which curiously is no longer in the description of the job on the public site.

Here is the article where I originally sourced this from in 2009, some links are now dead but it is a quick read anyway. Here is a small quote

....but it is not a little disconcerting when the same federal government that is building these internment camps begins categorizing Christians, conservatives, people who support the Second Amendment, people who oppose abortion and homosexual marriage, people who oppose the North American Union and the New World Order, people who oppose the United Nations and illegal immigration, and people who voted for Ron Paul or Chuck Baldwin as "extremists," or "potential dangerous militia members.

Chuck Baldwin Is Worried

Remember this was back in 2009, thing have gradually worsened since then.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FyreByrd

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Puts it all together. Every major event that has brought us to where we are today. Frightening in it's implication. Although the video makes the argument at the end that "We the People" can stop this, IMO, it is way too late. Orwell's 1984 doesn't even begin to describe what we are living through right now and what is to come.

It always worries me when something like this is posted without any backup or criticism. Did the OP do any research into the makers of this video, the veracity of content. Does it 'buy' it hook, line and sinker without any reflective thought or questions.

In fact the only comment on the material is "Puts it all together". Any opinion at all - or just "I'll drink to that".

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Is this just pandering to a perceived bias of the board to get attention?

Should not an OP provide some backup and sources to posted material - or is the rule "if it's on the internet and meets with my bias it must be true" in full effect (affect?? - help me out here).

Really? The OP is lazy? If you would have taken 5 seconds to go to the video on youtube and click on the "show more" tab for the description under the video, you would seen that the author of the video cited numerous sources of what was discussed in the video. Here, I'll do it for you so I might not come off as "lazy, lazy, lazy."

From the description:

Music is original sound track created by me.
Composite animations are original.

Links to get you started on your research:

NDAA 2013 passes with indefinite detention still intact
rt.com...

The Patriot Act
thepage.time.com...
edition.cnn.com...

Obama extends Patriot Act: www.huffingtonpost.com...

Widespread abuse of patriot act: www.aclu.org...

Obama tries to hide information regarding rape and sexual abuse in Abu Ghraib: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Obama's kill list: www.nytimes.com...

FBI finalizing its NGI Biometrics Database:
www.fbi.gov...

Biometrics at departures: www.usatoday.com...

rt.com...

People placed on no-fly list for political reasons:

www.sfgate.com...

www.aclu.org...

Drones used to hunt Dorner: now.msn.com...

Dorner fire set intentionally:
www.huffingtonpost.com...
The police finally admit it: latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Leaked Document: Government setting up military detention centers for Activists: www.youtube.com...

FBI Murdered Todashev execution style:
www.usnews.com...

rt.com...

Senator Coburn points out the DHS "zombie" training exercise as wasteful: www.coburn.senate.gov...

But if you actually watch it it's much more disturbing: stormcloudsgathering.com...

Yes this really happened (details about the exercise):
washingtonexaminer.com...

Police admit Dorner fire was set on purpose: latimesblogs.latimes.com...

DHS buying billions of bullets (links to some of the purchase orders):
450 million rounds purchased by DHS earlier this year:
www.upi.com...

Purchase order for additional 750 million rounds of ammunition
www.fbo.gov...

DHS buys even more bullets:
www.fbo.gov...

news.investors.com...

Iris scanning from a distance:
arstechnica.com...

new topics

top topics