It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Those who control the United States Government are up to something BIG"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

In all honesty, everything I have ever seen involving the use of military forces to inter civilians has ended up being massively blown out of proportion, or totally misunderstood. There is no reason to use the military in such an operation when there are plenty of civil domestic, and even contract, operations that would work just as well.

As an example, there was that document that was recently “leaked” with their plans for “camps”. However, when you looked at it closely, there was very little truth to the claims made by those who leaked the documents of them being military overseen domestic “prison camps”. There were plans in there for disaster relocation camps, but It was clearly stated in the document about the “constitutional rights”, and differences between citizens in a camp for the purpose of disaster relief as opposed to those in an actual “prison camp”.

There seem to be some who want to spread undo panic about these things, or maybe they are just alarmists. However, that said, there are real enough concerns ATM for sure, but I just don't see military prisons being among them.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I used to work in a jewelry store. I loved matching perfect wedding sets to people getting married. I absolutely loved it.

One day, a 17 year old learning to drive finally caught a gear and shot out into traffic. I happened to be traffic. He gimped me up good. Blew out my knee, made it painful and almost impossible to turn my head. That was 6 years ago. I won't get better. I haven't gone on disability because luckily my husband makes a good living as a mechanic.

But what if I didn't have such an awesome husband. Who takes care of people maimed by other people?

It's not hand-outs. Sometimes people are trying to achieve the most in life and get hit by a car.

Should I just shoot myself at that point so society doesn't have to carry me? Are you freaking kidding me? We are a society, not an individual or a corporation. We have members that, while not through acts of their own, are incapable of earning a substantial living.

I don't get people. Do I wish I hadn't been smashed up? Every second of my life.

Maybe they should raise the driving age or charge an accident like that as involuntary attempted manslaughter. I don't know. But saying no person deserves a stipend because some young, stupid, american idiot maimed them is just cold and heartless.

I feel bad for you.

edit on 8-6-2013 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
please delete. double post due to lag.

edit on 8-6-2013 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well this video brightened my mood, jk. I'm absolutely terrified of the american government and planning on moving soon. This video has great points and facts america is not doing well these days hmmmmm.......
i guess amerca is doing good considering im not starving but our government is bad
edit on 8-6-2013 by hunteradkinson because: i did not want to offend people by saying america was not doing good

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

You are Spot On FyreByrd. It is a Matter LAZY.

When I called the OP on that she marginalized it and said "It is not my job to do that for you".

Definitely a weak a$$ post.

Besides it is like a Broken Record and repeats everything we have seen on the news and backed up by bad music at that.
edit on 8-6-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Reminds me of the saying about how to properly cook a frog.
Toss it into hot water and it jumps out immediately... boil it slowly and its cooked... or something like that.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tenacious8

Really? The OP is lazy? If you would have taken 5 seconds to go to the video on youtube and click on the "show more" tab for the description under the video, you would seen that the author of the video cited numerous sources of what was discussed in the video. Here, I'll do it for you so I might not come off as "lazy, lazy, lazy."

From the description:

Music is original sound track created by me.
Composite animations are original.

Links to get you started on your research:

NDAA 2013 passes with indefinite detention still intact
rt.com...

The Patriot Act
thepage.time.com...
edition.cnn.com...

Obama extends Patriot Act: www.huffingtonpost.com...

Widespread abuse of patriot act: www.aclu.org...

Obama tries to hide information regarding rape and sexual abuse in Abu Ghraib: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Obama's kill list: www.nytimes.com...

FBI finalizing its NGI Biometrics Database:
www.fbi.gov...

Biometrics at departures: www.usatoday.com...

rt.com...

People placed on no-fly list for political reasons:

www.sfgate.com...

www.aclu.org...

Drones used to hunt Dorner: now.msn.com...

Dorner fire set intentionally:
www.huffingtonpost.com...
The police finally admit it: latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Leaked Document: Government setting up military detention centers for Activists: www.youtube.com...

FBI Murdered Todashev execution style:
www.usnews.com...

rt.com...

Senator Coburn points out the DHS "zombie" training exercise as wasteful: www.coburn.senate.gov...

But if you actually watch it it's much more disturbing: stormcloudsgathering.com...

Yes this really happened (details about the exercise):
washingtonexaminer.com...

Police admit Dorner fire was set on purpose: latimesblogs.latimes.com...

DHS buying billions of bullets (links to some of the purchase orders):
450 million rounds purchased by DHS earlier this year:
www.upi.com...

Purchase order for additional 750 million rounds of ammunition
www.fbo.gov...

DHS buys even more bullets:
www.fbo.gov...

news.investors.com...

Iris scanning from a distance:
arstechnica.com...

I know I'm lazy and hence am able to spot it a mile away.

My point is that I didn't even bother with the video because of the poor presentation and lack of substance of the orginal post.

If it's an 'ohhh - ohhh - this is really kewl' type of posting - say so. If you a posting to be taken seriously (exactly what that is here, I'm still not certain) put just a little of yourself into it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What is happening on this planet in regards to one small group of people controlling every aspect of reality on this 'rock' - is quite simple..One group of people centuries and centuries ago; realized that if they dont play by the moral and honest ways of being Human - they can take control and lead the herd so-to-speak.

They realized that humans on average are submissive and just want the best and good for everyone - and they took advantage of it, like taking candy from a baby

Fast forward come centuries and that is why there is still a small collective working to control the submissive and passive people of Earth - who generally want the best for themselves and everyone else.

Fixing it is easy - stop being obedient and realize (REAL EYES) that you have the right to say NO, on a collective level. All the elites are; are smart ass humans who think they have a master plan.. The only reason they are succeeding is that people dont care enough (due to passive mentality) to put an end to the bully.

Such a simple and small scenario - on a large scale lol. . The meaning of WAKE UP - means to go from passive and submissive (ajnd obedient) and BE YOURSELF! Be the person that does the morally correct thing, the responsible thing. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE, and the community you share with everyone else.

We are NOT animals, nor sheep, nor dumb, nor weak... We are just too good in the heart and wish to see the postitive in people - even Obama and the Queen, and their armies lol

Thanks for posting OP

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Ive heard plenty of times that it's the Haves vs the Have Not's but I disagree, it's the Want's vs the Want Not's. We have reached the apex of any democracy where the voters have realized that they can vote in the representatives that will give them the most hand outs, and the government is more than happy to oblige the voters at the expense of liberty.

Unfortunately, your perspective does not account for the fact that the people who are against "hand outs" elect people who love to hand out money to the MIC, banks and corporations. And, if you want to recall that the expanse of the government security apparatus is, once again, something pursued by an vast majority "small government" politicians. Your distillation just turns the entire concept into a half witted survey of what people say, not do...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

You are so right. Some people just. don't get. it. It is because they are still stuck in that left right paradigm and being influenced by bs conmen and chain emails.

You are correct.
It is not the poor, middle class and upper class buying politicians in backroom deals, lobbying and giving money to presidential campaigns.

That would be the ultra rich.
The majority of Americans are all tapped out.

The ultra rich want to buy politicians but don't want to take any responsibility for the state the government and country is in.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The scary part is there doesn't have to be an End Game. The Evil Empire have Evolved, there will be no End Game, No Day in History to mark it. Our freedoms have been slowly stripped. What was Unimaginable in this country 15 years ago, is the Norm today. Patriotism means allowing the government to spy, target, & scan Americans. If your against it then you must not want to be kept safe. Watching government strip your Constitutional rights has become o.k. as long as it keeps us safe. Safe from who? Do people realize that you have a better chance being struck by Lightning then being a victim of Terrorism? It's statistical fact. Yet Billions of dollars, thousands of lives at war, & losing Everything your nation stands for is needed & accepted. Most people in this country would walk themselves into fema camps if the government and MSM tells them too.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Well Obama, I think you have some HUGE problems....is that why you are monitoring everyone and everything? If you can't trust us, we're going to have some problems = a threat?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I don't have time to watch the video, but I certainly will later.

IMO, it is way too late. Orwell's 1984 doesn't even begin to describe what we are living through right now and what is to come.

But I have seen enough, especially after the last two days, to agree with you completely.

One had a dream to prevent Big Brother taking over us
Through Technology in Communication networking and use the a computer as a tool
to advance the mind in learning from Education to Business to Art

Apple 1984 Super Bowl Commercial Introducing Macintosh Computer.

MacTerminal

MacTerminal was the first telecommunications and terminal emulation application software program available for Mac OS. MacTerminal enabled users to connect via modem or serial port to bulletin board systems and online services (e.g., The Source, CompuServe), and to other computers. MacTerminal was capable of emulating the DEC VT100 and other computer terminals. Apple Computer began retailing MacTerminal in July 1984 following the launch of the Macintosh 128K (the first Apple Macintosh) in January. Although MacTerminal was compatible with the original 128K model using Apple's optional 300 or 1200 bit/s external modem designed for the Apple II, MacTerminal was not available for general release at the 128K's launch date. Apple began bundling MacTerminal with later Macintosh models.

en.wikipedia.org...

Macintosh 128K
en.wikipedia.org...

And Now its just a dream

I think its leading to this

Well if this does exist ! how many of us have this and not know it !

edit on 9-6-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Except Spain is heading toward a budget surpluss. Can America say the same?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It's A Small Step From Obama's Surveillance To Orwell

Posted 06/07/2013 07:05 PM ET

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: news.investors.com...
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

its heading to Orwells 1984

but this nation already has a 1984 Society

its called North Korea

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The thing that people find hard to believe is that "the people" are the ones bringing this to fruition.

It's just that many of "the people" are leaving others in the dark.

Hopefully we are in good hands. So far things have been slowly improving for the vast majority of the worlds populace and rapidly for the minority.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Violent revolution will be unsuccessful because all major public efforts to bring down the system will be infiltrated and lead astray.

The wiser option would be for people to unite and create their society and economy that is not dependent on the system... There are a number of groups who have already done this and are thus much more free than the rest of us. Some of these groups actually became the elite people like you are concerned of.

No need for senseless violence.
edit on 9-6-2013 by On7a7higher7plane because: addition

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

I am tired of hearing this false propaganda that the poor are the ones crashing the economy.

All your “welfare” entitlements fall under “other mandatory”, and make up 13% of the total budget...
Its medicare and social security taking up 45%...

Wrong.

Many of those in the section 8 housing are collecting $658 a month from social security and range in age from their 20s upward. Most of those collecting SS in section 8 housing are under 60 years in age. Social Security disability payments are at an historical high and have sky rocketed the last 8-10 years, with the highest increases during the last 4 years.

I am 58 years old and still paying into a system that will not return even a small percentage of what I have put in, but yet people who have not contributed diddly are collecting checks....what is wrong with this picture? You implied, in your post, that old baby-boomers are to blame...so we should disavow our responsibilities there and tell them that a system they supported for years is not going to help them out?

edit on 9-6-2013 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Ive heard plenty of times that it's the Haves vs the Have Not's but I disagree, it's the Want's vs the Want Not's.

I disagree with that I think it's more about the organized, ambitious and established vs. the disorganized average populace.

The haves and have nots are frequently only distinguished by their occupation and wants are often only set apart with the want nots in that they are more easily tooled and used.

Many of the people whom you appear to perceive as your adversary are actually not greedy or rich but an army of laborers run by a core of very wealthy "people managers".

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I think the problem with Europe is more about capitalists exploiting governments and the populace at large through financial instruments.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join