It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles are AMAZING...man-made or NOT !!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am not saying that humans cannot make crop circles, I am saying that NOT ALL crop circles can be explained away as being human in origin. Much the same way UFO'S cannot be explained away using the same logic. The vastness of the Universe, that the Earth is a little child many millions of years behind in the evolution of technology and theoretic physics, is all I really need to know to tell me there is a greater possibility and probability that the things we do not have verifiable proof of exist more so than not.

Of course humans can make crop circles and of course we can design spaceships, but where is it written in the Universal law that we are the only one's that could do these things. We can barely get to the Moon, we can not even explore our own oceans, we do not even know for sure our location in the MILKY WAY galaxy , there are many things we have been taught as the truth by scientists and scholars over the years that have been rewritten and shown to be different.

Perhaps someday we will get the answer to how these crop circles that ARE NOT human were given to us, clearly they have information they are trying to share with us without being overt, or trying to reiterate information shared with others (that has not been given to the public) they want to draw attention too.

I hardly think that any of the intelligence agencies on this planet would be capable of generating the information being put forth in many of these crop circles.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidWalker

Welcome to ATS!
To answer your question, what I have found is that glyphs that are directly related to each other tend to appear in the same field one year apart. Often times down to the day. With the arecibo reply glyph, the "communication device" was laid out in the same field one year before the reply glyph.

Interesting. And it isn't the only such connection I have found. I will look for sources later on today.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Some vids showing how they design the crop circles on paper first.

You replace the compass with a rope and a poll in the real world. Yes its more difficult to do in the real world but these people are experts.

This vid explains how they did they alien head circle, which is made by using a square as reference.

edit on 7-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree
I am not saying that humans cannot make crop circles, I am saying that NOT ALL crop circles can be explained away as being human in origin.

Which ones?

On the basis of what criteria?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Expanding on the compass videos, here's a child's toy from the 1970s that shows the exact type of coordination required to make intricate patterns around a circular frame.

I used to have one. I would draw every shape possible by using each hole in the different "gears".
edit on 7-6-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
heres an interesting video with some circle makers for the south west of the uk.

If you look on the crop circle makers TV youtube channel that are many interviews with all the different teams who make the circles.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
3 hours! on how to design and pre plan crop circles on paper in this video with explanations on how to translate it into real life designs in fields.

at 1:27:00 they show how to design one of the most famous circles from milk hill

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Unity_99
Some may be ET. But some are probably made with HAARP. The research showed what could have been microwave type damage to the stalks of the crop. A good crop circle research site in Canada downgraded the website and now I can't seem to get to the many files on scientific investigations done. But from what I had read, HAARP, comes to mind, and that would be complex and overnight!

These could be messages our PTB hybrids, who think they're above us, put out to one another!

Great theory, if HAARP could do that. But it cant, so might want to come up with another idea!

You claim all knowledge on what HAARP can do? Interesting.

Michael Tsarion actually has a book out on this, but I realized this years ago, when I researched HAARP, considering the microwave type damage on the stalks in Canada.

Radionic/Cymatics!!!!

Do you know what those terms mean?

I just have to add this nice controversial site,

www.enterprisemission.com...

Cymatics and the Norway Spiral. Norway has a HAARP facility too!
edit on 7-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
I'd like to add that many crop circles results in plant stalks being bent and warped by extreme heat and pressure.

Iron molecules are found radiating from centre of the circle outwards.

The tremendous application of local heat is also responsible for altering the local water table, as millions of gallons of surface and sub-surface water is evaporated. With the heat and electro-magnetic frequencies applied, it has been scientifically documented that soil samples taken from within crop circles show changes to its crystalline structure and mineral composition. Expert analysis concludes that such a process requires temperatures of 1500º C and sub-soil pressure typically found in strata thousands of years old. Evidence even exists of four non-naturally occuring, short-life radioactive isotopes in the soil inside genuine crop circles (these dissipate after three or four hours, causing no adverse side effects); in fact, the soil in and around them appears to have been baked. Hardly the kind of anomalies created by pranksters with planks!

Biophysical evidence shows the plants' nodes (its knuckles) are drastically extended (right); also observed are distortions of seed embryos, and the creation of expulsion cavities in the plants as if they have been heated from the inside. In genuine formations there is also a reorganization of the plant's crystalline structure – in these microscope photos (below right) the top image of a control sample of wheat radically differs to the one below taken from a crop circle.

Other evidence from crop circles shows how the floors of laid plants are swirled in mathematical proportions relative to the Golden Mean, the fundamental vortex used by nature to create organisms such as shells, sunflowers, galaxies, even the spatial relationship of the bones in the human hand; the floor of crop circles can have up to five layers of weaving, all in counterflow to each other, with every seed head intact and placed beside each other as if arranged in a museum case.

Genuine crop circles are not perfectly round but slightly elliptical (a hoax, requiring a fixed central rope, cannot achieve this adequately). Their edges are crisply defined from the flattened crop as if drawn with a compass, and incised with surgical precision. Hoaxes, by comparison, bear a stylistic resemblance to tuffs of greasy, uncombed hair – and, of course, all their plants have been trampled, bruised and crushed.

Crop circles are sometimes accompanied by trilling sounds, since captured on tape and analysed by NASA as being artificial in origin, and bearing a harmonic frequency of 5.2 kHz.

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...
Picture of blown plant stalk:

Plants also do not grow to full size the next season.

Iron molecules found in crop circles:

One interesting case of crop circles (video can be found on youtube) is the appearance of several crop circles overnight beside a radio station(Chilbolton Observatory). The radio station sent out information about our planet, including population, average height, DNA info, solar system all in binary code. 20 years later crop circles showed up containing binary codes as well as the same message the radio station sent out, but the information is about another race. A 3D image is one of the crop circles, similar to using a printer. The 3 crop circles all appeared overnight. This isn't something a group of people can do overnight with a plank and rope.

Someone mentioned that farmers take part in crop circles, but I believe most of them would be angry to ruin their own plants for a fancy design and would love to catch people for trespassing.

Video(Crop circles decoded, The most important crop circles cases): www.youtube.com...

Pictures of the crop circles:

(the right side is the message we sent out from a radio station)

(picture of the 3D image, the circular shape is binary code for a message)

Some simple designs can be man made, but not most.

edit on 6-6-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

It's because people take microwaves and generators into the fields, durrr. Even Michio Kaku thinks this. Sarcasm Off.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Some may be ET. But some are probably made with HAARP. The research showed what could have been microwave type damage to the stalks of the crop. A good crop circle research site in Canada downgraded the website and now I can't seem to get to the many files on scientific investigations done. But from what I had read, HAARP, comes to mind, and that would be complex and overnight!

These could be messages our PTB hybrids, who think they're above us, put out to one another!

Great theory, if HAARP could do that. But it cant, so might want to come up with another idea!

You claim all knowledge on what HAARP can do? Interesting.

Michael Tsarion actually has a book out on this, but I realized this years ago, when I researched HAARP, considering the microwave type damage on the stalks in Canada.

Radionic/Cymatics!!!!

Do you know what those terms mean?

I just have to add this nice controversial site,

www.enterprisemission.com...

Cymatics and the Norway Spiral. Norway has a HAARP facility too!

Yes, I know what those are.

And I claim enough knowledge on HAARP to know that it's not capable of making crop circles.

Questions?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I would love crop circles and the idea they are created by aliens to be true. I 100% wish that was the case. Though, I reckon they are made by people.

The reason I unfortunately believe that is because, if the are trying to communicate with us, inform us of some impending doom or new insight into science, math, spirituality -- then why such an convoluted, ambiguous, misleading way?

Surely at their advances level of technology and understanding they would have a far simpler, more "publically aware" means of communicating? Like, creating them in full public view? During the day? In front of a large audience?

In any case, I would love if some of them are real.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Those who think all crop circles are made by a couple of drunken blokes with board and rope should try just drawing one of the more complicated patterns.
I don't think all crop circles are made by a couple of drunken blokes with board and rope. I do think they are all made by humans. Talented ones, probably sober.

Nice false dichotomy you set up there.

edit on 6/7/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Those who think all crop circles are made by a couple of drunken blokes with board and rope should try just drawing one of the more complicated patterns.
I don't think all crop circles are made by a couple of drunken blokes with board and rope. I do think they are all made by humans. Talented ones, probably sober.

Nice false dichotomy you set up there.

You seem to be a bit of a folk hero around these here parts and you yourself have a band of followers.
It is an impressive achievement and Im in no way being condescending.
I was wondering on your interpretation of the Nazca lines. Due to their massive scale they could well be some sort of "cargo cult" but to whom/what?
Personally my jury is still out on the whole crop circle phenomenon, I wont say that because man can make them means that man makes them all. Its like saying because petrol can start a fire then all fires are started by petrol. Given the material evidence in the public domain or the lack thereof, its highly likely they were man made and in our days its very easy to fake pretty much anything so the video I saw of an orb creating a crop circle could well be fake.

If you search "crop circle orb" a few examples are there.
And whats to say the "orbs" are not man made?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Yeah, that first video is fake.
It withstood scrutiny for a few years until finally the maker explained how he created it. I'm not familiar with the other video.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yeah JayinAR is right , the first video is a well known hoax

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I already gave the answer to it: HAARP like technologies. They're mainly put out by the different renegade hybrids running our world, (ie rockerfellers likely behind some of them, so think the bloodlines here!) messages sent one to the other. There is a truth, and its been nailed.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I was wondering on your interpretation of the Nazca lines.
I don't have one of my own. I tend to think that Johnson, Reinhard, and others are on the right track with their theories about water collection and location.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I already gave the answer to it: HAARP like technologies. They're mainly put out by the different renegade hybrids running our world, (ie rockerfellers likely behind some of them, so think the bloodlines here!) messages sent one to the other. There is a truth, and its been nailed.

You might be able to get some more people to run with you on this idea if you can actually show that a HAARP-like technology is capable of doing this sort of thing. I cant sit here and say that it is impossible for someone to be able to blast the crops remotely, but there is no evidence to point to it so far.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

not only that but in the hoaxes there are no chemical changes to the soil or effects on the biology of the plant. I agree the designs are some kind of information and there is definitely an intuitive aspect to it.I actually have one as a tattoo and the tattooist had a hard time making it line up accurately which he failed at. This one was not done with ropes and boards

why doesn't that Randi guy or some magician copy that one? believe me if they could they would

I like this site

edit on 7-6-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very cool pictures thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join