It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles are AMAZING...man-made or NOT !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
While I am certain this subject has been touched upon, I have not seen anything recent; crop circles are a phenomenon that has yet to be fully explained.

I have my own theory about the origins; they are created from an intelligent species using various crop's as a background (not always crop's though) utilizing a computer generated plasma laser guided system. They create the picture they want, then they download it to their plasma generator, enter the coordinates and like a laser guided missile, hit send. Viola.

Hey my theory is just as good as the next, but either way they are amazing pictographs of some rather intricate detail concerning various subjects; math, DNA, planetary alignments, energy devices,etc.

Those that think they are made by a group of Earthly beings with planks and string are more crazy than the theory I put forth here. Sure there are hoaxes, but they have to create hoaxes so that there is disinformation that will discredit the real thing.

As far as I am concerned the hoaxes do the opposite; they enhance and make the real thing all the more believable and leave us determined more than ever to pay attention to them.

So enjoy my mini collage below...same pictures, inverted and not.

Thanks for stopping by,

Soul
edit on 5-6-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Thanks. S&F. I love crop circles. And your theory is every bit as good as mine (which is similar)--or anyone else's. We'll never know until we know--but I'll be damned if I'm willing to believe that any more than a small percentage (the crappy ones) are man-made....

ETA: I've never mentioned this anyone, but I often get a feeling from crop circles. It's as if there's some deeply subconscious understanding that I just can't seem to get a conscious handle on, like at some level some highly valuable knowledge has been imparted. It just refuses to come forward into consciousness. And I'm further convinced that it only happens with the genuine ones....

edit on 6/6/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Those Very Visually Stunning.

But, .. I have often wondered. . .. .. .

If they are Man-Made . .. what do you think the Aliens are thinking when they see them?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
They're thinking: "Huh. It's almost as if they were displaying some kind of primitive intelligence.... Oh, look: Budweiser!"

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The thing about these complex crop circles that gets me; you never see one that is incomplete. Creating these would likely take a team of people working on someone else's property for hours on end...

Is it really plausible that none of these hoaxers have been caught in the act and kicked off the property, leaving an unfinished crop circle?

I think if they were man made, we'd see many more pictures of partially finished crop circles. But instead, it seems the success rate of creating these complex designs is near perfect.

That's just the way I see it...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Crop circles are awesome. A testament to the creativity of human beings.

You've got some great examples there, OP. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
My new desktop background...

Tiled, of course

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I would love to see someone do something digitally with them so we can see them moving. It's almost like they are supposed to be in motion and this is a still shot (some of them) I think it would be cool to see what more this would reveal.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I will make that a project and see what I can come up with.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Awesome, use the inverted.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Crop circles are a beautiful phenomena with plenty of logical explanations of their existence.

There are indeed unfinished crop circles, they just aren't usually photographed. In prior instances, land-owners were very aware of crop circles being created on their property and have even been known to take part in them themselves. (I suppose that's what happens when boredom reaches its peak in the middle of nowhere.)

Almost every crop circle is in a field near an accessible road. Either aliens like people watching, or picking a field with easy access is more convenient for people who devote hours to creating elaborate patterns by which accessibility would be important.

The majority of crop circles are done at night, as it's easy for hoaxers to not draw attention. There's an uptick of crop circles on nights with a full moon, Very rarely are crop circles designed to create straight or curvy lines, as circles are the easiest for hoaxers to create in an open field.

This webpage explains a lot of the alleged crop circle phenomena fairly well.

Crop circles have never been recorded being made (except, of course, for those created by hoaxers). This is a very suspicious trait; after all, if mysterious earthly forces are at work, there's no reason to think that they wouldn't happen when cameras are recording. The same thing is true with other explanations including alien spacecraft; the only things ever caught on camera making the circles are hoaxers.

Crop circles are beautiful, and regardless of their origin (and creators) those who create them certainly have an eye for intricacy.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
Crop circles are awesome. A testament to the creativity of human beings.

You've got some great examples there, OP. Thanks for sharing!

If by human beings you mean otherworldly entities, gotcha. No way these are made by common everyday folk.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Awesome! I can't wait to see it.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skeptico

Nope. and NOPE. The ability for people to hoax these is clearly not possible and far from reality. The hoaxes are never this intricate. If you have any evidence of an actual video of these being made by a group of people feel free to share. It it was so easy to create these there would be many more, still the intricate nature of these particular crop circles does not lend credence to them being made by planks and strings. I challenge you to come up with a way for you and your buddies to video yourselves making it and showing the world just how easy they are to create.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

If you can do that squid looking one. Second down and second in. It could be 7 distinct galaxies but also portrays movement. With technology maybe can see all possibilities of what they are trying to tell us and not just be going from our impressions from acquired knowledge.
edit on 6-6-2013 by Dianec because: Misspelled something

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Even the ones that are man made have not been used in the crop circle community for a reason, unfinished or not they do not exhibit the quality that these circles I used possess. They would not give any publicity to unfinished circles. The perplexing thing to me is the messages they try to convey to us, they are simple yet complex designs, intricate yet so vast it would boggle the mind to see one in person, to understand the enormity of them in real life. I am in Brazil, they do not happen here very often where I live, but if they did I would surely hop in a bus and get there ASAP to witness first hand.

Pictures do not do these things justice and to suggest they are man-made is ridiculous (these pictures I posted). I am sure there are hoaxes that have been floating around that are computer generated, but www.cropcircleconnector.com... does a very good job of providing documentation and weeding out the fakes.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Thanks. You are right, there is a definite message being conveyed that goes deeper than just the conscious being. There is subliminal as well as overt feelings I get from looking at them. They scream at me in a familiar yet strange voice.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

They by no means are "easy" to make. Hoaxers often work in groups -- oftentimes in groups of over 10-20 people depending on the specific design(s). Here's just one of many examples of a group creating a crop circle -- you can utilize Google on your own to provide resources, as they're quite abundant and clearly observable.

There's far more documented visual evidence of hoaxers than there are aliens -- the burden of proof is not one sided.
edit on 6-6-2013 by Skeptico because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

They are thinking how did they get so smart, or who gave them that technology without my permission?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'd like to add that many crop circles results in plant stalks being bent and warped by extreme heat and pressure.

Iron molecules are found radiating from centre of the circle outwards.

The tremendous application of local heat is also responsible for altering the local water table, as millions of gallons of surface and sub-surface water is evaporated. With the heat and electro-magnetic frequencies applied, it has been scientifically documented that soil samples taken from within crop circles show changes to its crystalline structure and mineral composition. Expert analysis concludes that such a process requires temperatures of 1500º C and sub-soil pressure typically found in strata thousands of years old. Evidence even exists of four non-naturally occuring, short-life radioactive isotopes in the soil inside genuine crop circles (these dissipate after three or four hours, causing no adverse side effects); in fact, the soil in and around them appears to have been baked. Hardly the kind of anomalies created by pranksters with planks!

Biophysical evidence shows the plants' nodes (its knuckles) are drastically extended (right); also observed are distortions of seed embryos, and the creation of expulsion cavities in the plants as if they have been heated from the inside. In genuine formations there is also a reorganization of the plant's crystalline structure – in these microscope photos (below right) the top image of a control sample of wheat radically differs to the one below taken from a crop circle.

Other evidence from crop circles shows how the floors of laid plants are swirled in mathematical proportions relative to the Golden Mean, the fundamental vortex used by nature to create organisms such as shells, sunflowers, galaxies, even the spatial relationship of the bones in the human hand; the floor of crop circles can have up to five layers of weaving, all in counterflow to each other, with every seed head intact and placed beside each other as if arranged in a museum case.

Genuine crop circles are not perfectly round but slightly elliptical (a hoax, requiring a fixed central rope, cannot achieve this adequately). Their edges are crisply defined from the flattened crop as if drawn with a compass, and incised with surgical precision. Hoaxes, by comparison, bear a stylistic resemblance to tuffs of greasy, uncombed hair – and, of course, all their plants have been trampled, bruised and crushed.

Crop circles are sometimes accompanied by trilling sounds, since captured on tape and analysed by NASA as being artificial in origin, and bearing a harmonic frequency of 5.2 kHz.

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...
Picture of blown plant stalk:

Plants also do not grow to full size the next season.

Iron molecules found in crop circles:

One interesting case of crop circles (video can be found on youtube) is the appearance of several crop circles overnight beside a radio station(Chilbolton Observatory). The radio station sent out information about our planet, including population, average height, DNA info, solar system all in binary code. 20 years later crop circles showed up containing binary codes as well as the same message the radio station sent out, but the information is about another race. A 3D image is one of the crop circles, similar to using a printer. The 3 crop circles all appeared overnight. This isn't something a group of people can do overnight with a plank and rope.

Someone mentioned that farmers take part in crop circles, but I believe most of them would be angry to ruin their own plants for a fancy design and would love to catch people for trespassing.

Video(Crop circles decoded, The most important crop circles cases): www.youtube.com...

Pictures of the crop circles:

(the right side is the message we sent out from a radio station)

(picture of the 3D image, the circular shape is binary code for a message)

Some simple designs can be man made, but not most.

edit on 6-6-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join