It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles are AMAZING...man-made or NOT !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think the likelihood that all crop circles are man-made is about as likely as saying we are the only living beings in the Universe.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I'm pretty certain we aren't the only living beings in the Universe. Or the Galaxy for that matter.
I'm pretty certain that all crop circles are made by people...except for the type I mentioned previously.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah man, I agree.
Like I said, I was just pointing that out for folks who DO like to use that reasoning, stand alone, as refutation for a host of these more...elusive...topics.

I remember a thread here once upon a time that was entirely predicated on increasing complexity to discredit the entire UFO/alien field. The premise was that since the apparent design of alien craft has changed over time, it is more reflective of our own technology of the time and therefore every single UFO photo ever taken was a hoax.

The reasoning was faulty on multiple levels and it applies here as well. Although I agree that most glyphs are created by folks who should be working as professional land surveyors, I cannot dismiss entirely the entire phenomenon as a hoax.

I don't agree with the BOL hypothesis either.

If I am perfectly honest (and this is entirely speculative) I lean towards something extra dimensional that, when observed here, appears to be borne of some sort of weather effect.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

If I am perfectly honest (and this is entirely speculative) I lean towards something extra dimensional that, when observed here, appears to be borne of some sort of weather effect.

Maybe you should become better acquainted with Mr. Occam.

(I rarely use smileys, just so you know)

link   
So let me get this straight... You're on a man-made computer, which is capable of millions of calculations per minute, yet you can't wrap your head around man pushing down crops with a piece of wood?

Ever seen a statue or an amazing piece of architecture or stonework? Aliens did it, right?

Crop circles are all man-made, and the claims of iron balls or magnetic wackiness are sheer lies.

link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Why would the FBI or CIA care about an issue that occurs in England?
Wouldn't it be a British agency that would be responsible for discrediting the field in your scenario?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am familiar with the PRINCIPLE you speak of.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
How was my post removed at all? This other member is saying there are people working in government agencies for money to make crop circles and fool people.. I say he is working for government agencies (not literally, to make a point) to debunk any valid or thought provoking conversation about aliens and ufos. .. Then go on to thank the OP? And my entire post gets deleted?

How is that bad behavior when I just mirrored the other guys attitude? The agencies make their precense obvious here

Since you deleted it...

Once again - thank you OP for the pictoral collection of these crop circles. Beautiful works of sound-frequency "art". The cymatic-like creation is amazing; the use of sound frequency to manipulate matter. Higher frequencies, more complex the make up... Its good stuff

I wish one day the gov' will fess up to these creations. I dont understand why they fear the people knowing of other beings and their existance/presence? Most people deep down do know ETs are here and there. Its not really a secret, but the agencies have been so desperate for decades to shun th truth..

@ admins - my apologies if you think I've crossed the line - no where near my intentions. I guess your jsut "doing your job". No worries

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptico
Crop circles are a beautiful phenomena with plenty of logical explanations of their existence.

There are indeed unfinished crop circles, they just aren't usually photographed. In prior instances, land-owners were very aware of crop circles being created on their property and have even been known to take part in them themselves. (I suppose that's what happens when boredom reaches its peak in the middle of nowhere.)

Almost every crop circle is in a field near an accessible road. Either aliens like people watching, or picking a field with easy access is more convenient for people who devote hours to creating elaborate patterns by which accessibility would be important.

The majority of crop circles are done at night, as it's easy for hoaxers to not draw attention. There's an uptick of crop circles on nights with a full moon, Very rarely are crop circles designed to create straight or curvy lines, as circles are the easiest for hoaxers to create in an open field.

This webpage explains a lot of the alleged crop circle phenomena fairly well.

Crop circles have never been recorded being made (except, of course, for those created by hoaxers). This is a very suspicious trait; after all, if mysterious earthly forces are at work, there's no reason to think that they wouldn't happen when cameras are recording. The same thing is true with other explanations including alien spacecraft; the only things ever caught on camera making the circles are hoaxers.

Crop circles are beautiful, and regardless of their origin (and creators) those who create them certainly have an eye for intricacy.

How do you explain the majority of circles without broken stalks and just perfectly bent at a 90 degree angle,

or the present of radioactivity in a lot of them?

Both are document and can be found quickly using any search engine.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Military satellites is the most logical explanation for this; much more logical then rope and planks lol!

As the other memebrs were chit chatting about - as technology advanced, the crop circles got more complex. That is a very interesting thing. Obvously the secret military 'lab boys' know of sound frequency and its use on manipulating matter.. Or microwaves as you stated.

Combine that with satellites, and you got an undetectable weapon that cant be reached!

Thanks for your post my friend

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Just doesn't feel like your boys at circle makers are responsible for all this Phage.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Doesn't feel like anything.
Looks like art though.
A note: the less stomped plants, the easier the circle is to make.

BTW, have you ever bent a stalk of grass? Guess what happens when you bend it at the nodes?
Guess what happens when the stalk continues to grow after being bent?

It's a really simple experiment.
edit on 6/7/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
even complex designs are easy to do if you know how.. these people are clever and have had years and years of practice. In this video one group is hired to make a circle with the faces of 2 well known british tv presenters.

another for the news of the world

edit on 7-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I quite agree with your observations Soulpower.
Those who think all crop circles are made by a couple of drunken blokes with board and rope should try just drawing one of the more complicated patterns. That should cure of them of thinking "anyone can do this".
As an artist I realized an intricacy and complexity was there that would only be possible to have been created by a truly visionary mind.
Contemplation of beauty is one of the highest activities humans can engage in.
Perhaps that is their main purpose.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Hello all I am new here, well not quite new I have been sitting in the shadows for a year now reading and observing this awesome place. Just yesterday I decided to join. ANYWAYS this isn't about me. I was just wondering if there is any correlation between the design of the crop circle and the location of the crop circle. Has anybody tried to find a link between these things? I am sure like anybody will say if you try hard enough you will always find a link between one thing and another just like in numerology but what if there is a real link? I have always wondered or maybe it is some way of them calibrating something on us. I was wondering though wouldn't a plasma type beam burn all the crop in the area and not lay them down?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanks for the reply. Be damned if some people just can't wrap their minds around the fact these things really are not very simple. I have yet to see a video of one being made by someone in the pitch black of the night without trampling through the fields and without lights to guide them in 5 minutes.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I would assume anyone who has created very elaborate crop circles would take credit for them and reproduce them again if asked. I mean, what artist doesn't want mass exposure for his/her art.

The e.t. ones are more beautiful : )

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
@ Phage...thinking spiritually might start you off in the right direction as to the creation of crop circles. Many have positive messages.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Those who think all crop circles are made by a couple of drunken blokes with board and rope should try just drawing one of the more complicated patterns.

The only people who are suggesting that "crop circles are made by a couple of drunken blokes" are people who are trying to get everyone to believe they are not man made. Just because you cant work out how to design them does not mean other people cant.

We used to make those 'complex' patterns with a set of compass and a pen while wait for our technical drawing class to start as children. They are simple when you know how.

edit on 7-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join