It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 6/22/13 U.S. Coup Plot Revealed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Conquering a nation with 100 million gun owners is a difficult task, so do the ruling psychopaths have a plan which matches their obvious preparations for a violent coup?

OKC, 9/11, and 7/7, were all foretold in detail within so-called “fiction”. Therefore, it is worth examining the current predictive programming in movies and TV shows etc.

Article continues here:-

johnkimber.wordpress.com...
edit on 5/6/13 by masqua because: ex tags for external content

edit on Wed Jun 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
While I'm normally skeptical of things like this, if a fleet of extraterrestrial alien immigrants unexpectedly show up on June 22, you might have my attention.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

You just copy-pasted the first few lines of this article. Nonetheless, I'll give it a read and comment on it.

Before I begin, I would like to say that nothing can be reasonably predicted...or there'd be more reasonable predictions. And those are far and few between

However, I am intrigued by the sudden explosion of Independence Day type films (none of which I have seen yet) like:

Olympus Has Fallen
Whitehouse Down

and maybe a few other post-apocolyptic movies I can't think of the names of right now.

edit on 5-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Some people shouldn't be allowed to watch TV until they've grown up a bit.

I predict 22.6.13 will pass without a military coup.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Stop ruining people's gun, impeachment, and wild west pr0n.

Wonder if it did happen, how many "rebels" we will lose.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I did say "Article continues here". Reasonable predictions are easy, if plans are normally foretold.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

That's the safe bet,sure. But how do you explain stuff like The Simpson's nod to 9/11 or The Lone Gunman pilot that also gave a seemingly undeniable nod to the 9/11 event (which was cancelled after 13 episodes!)

Noticing these coincidences definitely takes some lateral thinking. Can we afford to ignore these little easter eggs in what millions of people are watching? There's no harm in making the observations.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Have you not heard of predictive programming?

Millions have now been warned about this, so hopefully nothing will happen:-

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

Great! So according to Hollywood we now have a new doomsday date to look forward to.

I wish TPTB would stop being wussies and start this thing already...the anticipation is killing me!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

That's the safe bet,sure. But how do you explain stuff like The Simpson's nod to 9/11

There was no 'nod to 9/11' in The Simpsons.

or The Lone Gunman pilot that also gave a seemingly undeniable nod to 9/11 prediction

Mere coincidence. Anyway, it didn't match the 9/11 scenario properly. It had one hijacked plane being flown into one tower by remote control. Very different to the actual scenario.

(which was cancelled after 13 episodes!)

Due to poor ratings.

People see patterns everywhere. If the 'prediction' is vague enough it can be made to fit anything.

Originally posted by Alan12

Have you not heard of predictive programming?

I have and it's bollocks.

Millions have now been warned about this, so hopefully nothing will happen:-

If it's supposed to be a surprise military coup, why would they warn anyone in the first place? That makes no sense at all.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
doesn't anyone think that this might be a psy-ops from another country(s) to create so much paranoia in America that we end up destroying ourselves from within, without our true enemies having to fire a shot? why wouldn't a government that wants to take down America, employ thousands of people to interact on websites and simply use vile and disgusting language year after year to infuriate people and call them to arms against their fellow Americans. often on ATS, provocateurs, are sited for many of our homegrown protests turning into violent clashes, now imagine this on a global scale.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

I love the way you just outright dismiss stuff without a reason. Just "no," "mere coincidence," and "bollocks."

Your reasoning is just so profound!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by Sankari

I love the way you just outright dismiss stuff without a reason. Just "no," "mere coincidence," and "bollocks."

Your reasoning is just so profound!

You saw reasoning?

Where?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Makes me laugh that people think that TV show producers, writers etc have such good information on the future and certain big events that happen in the world. Tell me please why is this?
Coincidence nothing more.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You're implying the mature people cannot think for themselves?

If destroying a country was that easy, there'd be no arms industry mate.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Deja Vu... I have this odd feeling a thread like this was here earlier this morning and I even replied to it!

Anyway... To just repeat what I swear I said before .... Odd thing on that... I think the whole world hearing about a coup plot means there is no coup plot. If there ever had been, there sure as hell isn't now. That is the sort of thing where secrecy isn't just helpful, it's life and death to the plotters.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

If it's supposed to be a surprise military coup, why would they warn anyone in the first place? That makes no sense at all.

When nothing happens on that date they will claim their warning stopped it...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I think the whole world hearing about a coup plot means there is no coup plot. If there ever had been, there sure as hell isn't now. That is the sort of thing where secrecy isn't just helpful, it's life and death to the plotters.

Oh, I respectfully disagree! Best place to hide something is in plain sight for kicks and giggles. When only an underwhelming minority subscribe to the type of lateral thinking (for better or for worse) I mentioned earlier, any conspiracies can safely remain hidden in plain sight.

It's always, "You and your crazy predictions," until something actually happens and then it can be dismissed with, "No, mere coincidence, bollocks!"

Because of the muddling of opinions and perspectives, hiding something in plain sight is perfect because it can be noticed, but remain completely unchallenged!

Why anybody would want to do this? That's anyone's guess. I still think it's for kicks and giggles being enacted by a set of psychopaths and..hold on...I'm running low on tinfoil..

Did I ever mention that I like to play devil's advocate?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
With a few more false alarms (Operation Blackjack, etc) then it may be like the "boy who cried wolf!" and there finally be a legitimate disclosure and warning/alarm but few (if any) will heed it.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Same here, I always find it interesting the things that get 404'd.

But moving on, just looks like another date for us all to wait on and see. Frankly I'm happy the current wait for doom dates have been very short compared to the ones last year.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join