It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Boston bombing suspect speaks - video - Channel 4 News

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Wow .. you really bought the totalitarian Iranian government propaganda .. haven't you? That's a bunch of baloney. Luckily most people don't buy what you are selling. And none of that rhetoric has anything to do with the Boston bombers.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by mideast

Wow .. you really bought the totalitarian Iranian government propaganda .. haven't you? That's a bunch of baloney. Luckily most people don't buy what you are selling. And none of that rhetoric has anything to do with the Boston bombers.

Wow And you have bought what Zionists tell you about groups which are fighting them.

And what I replied was according what I was asked or accused of.

I doesn't matter your people buy what I say or not , what matters is that they buy when their govt tells them that another fight or bill is necessary according these foggy attacks against American people.

Oh , I almost forgot ,

I couldn't recall any nation who bought the same lies decade after decade.

You accuse me of getting my brain washed by govt , but remember that I can not make a new version of truth and say it to please you because truth is truth.
edit on 7-6-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You did not answer my question.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Comeon ... this stuff has been in the news for a long time.
...The facts are there. Speculation that they didn't do it is absurd and gives authentic conspiracy discussions a bad rep. Sometimes an ignorant radical islamic terrorist is just an ignorant radical islamic terrorist. Sometimes what you see is really what it is ....

This is a reply to this post - www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Boston bombing victim IDd bombers...watched bomber put bomb down in crowd"
The "victim" is Jeff Bauman...the gentleman who lost portions of both legs.
Gotta say thanks for this one...as, it has given me one more reason to doubt the whole story...!!

According to this article - Mr. Bauman (a victim at the 1st bomb blast site) saw "a man in a white cap and sweatshirt" drop a backpack at his feet...
He told FBI investigators that he looked in the eyes of Tamerlan Tsarnaev as he planted the bomb.

Look at this picture (taken shortly after the brothers entered onto Boylston St.)...
Which brother is wearing a "white cap"?

...and, this one...

The article - "Photos of bomber, backpack, child killed"
I saw NOTHING... It was just space filler.

The article - "FBI says they have mountains of evidence for bombing"
"Special Agent Rick DesLauriers" said - "...The supsects...were captured on footage near where one of two explosions killed 3 and injured 176. In video...both suspects are walking west on Boylston...near the finish line and where the explosions occurred." (this was inaccurate, as they were walking EAST on Boylston)
"DesLauriers said investigators first focused on one man, then realized he appeared to be working with another man. 'Through the last day or so, we developed a single person of interest,"...through that process we have identified a second suspect..."
"The second suspect was seen dropping a backpack as both walked single file on Boylston Street... It is believed that was the second bomb which went off 12 seconds after the first..."
(this is not in accord with the facts of the criminal complaint - they had parted company before the younger brother arrived in front of the Forum Restaurant)

The article - "Guardian video of bombing suspects with bombing backpacks"
Simply replays, over and over...the video of the two brothers as they enter-onto Boylston Street... Nothing more. (Except, again - it does show which brother was wearing a "white cap"...)

The article - "CBS - FBI Releases Video of Two Boston Bombing Suspects"
States that the FBI were looking for someone in a white baseball cap... Further states that they zeroed-in on the second "bomber" (whom we know to be Dzhokhar Tsarnaev)...and then, realized he was (must have been) working with someone-else...('cause, guess what - their tip came from Bauman...that the guy he locked eyes with...was wearing a "white cap"...and...the guy with the "white cap" didn't go far-enough up the street to have planted a bomb there... EEEEEEK!!!).

The Article - "NJ Journal - footage shows man dropping backpack and walking away."
You further state -

This is the younger bomber in the white backwards baseball cap.

While you are referencing the correct "brother" by location...there is nothing in this article/video that gives any information past - what the earliest (inaccurate) reports stated, once the FBI decided to launch its publicity campaign against the brothers. (Not saying they didn't deserve it - Because I don't know.)

The article - "US News - Tsarnaev Confessed To Boston Bombing"
Just "the news" regurgitating what they are fed...again... We get nothing...just - "take what we give you and live with it..." "We were told that he confessed...and We're telling you that there's no reason to question the veracity of...what we tell you..."

The article - "LA Times - Boston Bombers threw pressure-cooker bomb at police and shot at them"
You may be able to arrive at absolute answers on "If - Then" problems... But...it all, still relies on..."IF?"
"IF" half of what you've been fed is rotten (false, misleading, corrupted, inaccurate)...do you think it all just stays on one side of your mouth...so you can spit it out, at will? No - it's mixed-in.

They have no unimpeachable video of the younger brother planting the bomb... They have video of him:
1. in the location (they say the video proves he had the backpack on, when arriving at said location)
2. with the cell phone to his ear...shortly before the first bomb exploded...and
3. leaving the location shortly after the first bomb exploded (around 8 second before the second bomb exploded)
Past this - they say that a photo (or - perhaps, more than one) taken from across the street, combined with some "otherwise undescribed" movement he makes after arriving at the location, is him "apparently" placing the backpack (they call - "knapsack") on the ground.

I don't see much substance in the long list of "links" you've provided to show that "the obvious" is (at all) in play, here.
edit on 6/7/2013 by WanDash because: reference post

edit on 6/7/2013 by WanDash because: typo

edit on 6/7/2013 by WanDash because: plurality & missing descriptor

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

He said it was a guy in a white cap that dropped the bag. And that he looked into the older brother's eyes...
Who, wait a minute, was wearing a black cap.

Sorry, I'm not buying it. We need to find out who was really behind this and bring them to justice along with every crook in Washington.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What the hail....I've just now seen the video segment on page one and the two shown on the surveilance cam.......don't look anything like the same nationality of the accused. I suppose this has been addressed on ATS. I gotta go looky...

railroaded...I'm suspicious that we're being railroaded.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
...He said it was a guy in a white cap that dropped the bag. And that he looked into the older brother's eyes...
Who, wait a minute, was wearing a black cap.

Sorry, I'm not buying it. We need to find out who was really behind this and bring them to justice along with every crook in Washington.

If Bauman was correct - and the "pack" he watched being deposited near his own feet...held the bomb - Then - It is virtually certain...that Tamerlan Tsarnaev did not place it there.
Must recall that "Bauman" volunteered this info - with urgency - which makes it all the more......uhhh...interesting.

I accept that..."in the rush" to be the first to get the LEAKS out...errors, mistakes and the like are more probable nowadays than in former times.
Nevertheless - only shortly after the tragic bombings...we were all treated to a most heartening tale...being the news that the guy in the pictures everyone saw (who lost his legs)...had actually seen one of the bombers - Had eye to eye contact with him...AS HE SET THE PACK DOWN...
When he was able (at the hospital) he made this information known...then described him as wearing "a white cap and sweatshirt".

We can see, from the VIDEO EVIDENCE that has been provided us...that the only brother with a white cap on, was Dzhokhar...
And - Tamerlan was not wearing a sweatshirt beneath his jacket...

And - while THE NEWS ARTICLE boldly proclaims that Bauman "looked directly in the eyes of Tamerlan Tsarnaev"...there's no way of making that connection on the evidence given.
(Question that needs answering - Were any PHONE BOOTHS situated between the Forum Restaurant and the site of the first bomb blast?)

Otherwise - if we are accepting and assuming that Tamerlan was involved with malicious intent - then, in my opinion, the most reasonable solution is... He passed the backpack...to someone wearing a white cap and sweatshirt.
OR - Bauman was entirely WRONG... And, everyone using "a vicitim positively ID'd one of the bombers" should drop that argument (or at least - put an asterisk beside it).
edit on 6/7/2013 by WanDash because: keep post count down

edit on 6/7/2013 by WanDash because: subtraction

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

It just goes to show how people are so willing to accept what the media tells them, without questions, or independent research. Sometimes without independent or critical thinking.

I still believe that the video footage from the department store, that clearly shows someone placing a bag at one of the sites, holds the key to what looks like a cover-up.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

...It just goes to show how people are so willing to accept what the media tells them, without questions, or independent research. Sometimes without independent or critical thinking.
...I still believe that the video footage from the department store, that clearly shows someone placing a bag at one of the sites, holds the key to what looks like a cover-up.

I don't know, IndieA
I don't think they have anything better (video footage - wise) than what was identified in the Criminal Complaint.
I don't think - that they think - that they need anything better...
As can be seen in this thread (which is/was - about a phone conversation between the incarcerated brother and his mother/parents), those that "want it to be over - and someone hung" are not interested in "the facts". Not interested in which facts are true and/or which facts are not.
Maybe it's because they can't find a way for "the facts" of this case to ever turn in favor of "a conspiracy theory" that ties in neatly with their favorite (master conspiracy theory). Maybe it's because they're tired of "conspiracy theories" always being "the hardest to prove".
...But - back to the topic of this thread... Supposedly, Dzhokhar furthered his "plea of innocence" with his mother. There's nothing I can make of that past - "the verdict is still out".
If he was "confessing" to his mother -- that would kinda seal the deal (for me), as -- we've been told that he & his brother did this with a "jihadist-type" motivation...and we've been told...the mother was, likewise, sympathetic to such causes.
So - if he's wanting to remain in the limelight of her eye -- there's no reason to avoid the truth...(unless he's second-guessing the whole - death sentence side of the equation, and trying to make certain he doesn't further implicate himself over a certainly-tapped conversation from prison).
Since he isn't confessing, though - we've heard nothing from him that couldn't be construed to mean something-other than "I am the culprit".
Guess we'll see, as time moves on...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

The video was said to give full facial recognition of the person placing down a bag. The same video is mentioned in the FBI affidavit that was filled against the younger brother. Then there was the reported arrest after the discovery of the video followed by a bomb threat at the courthouse, and an “oops sorry, nothing to see here.” I have a lot of this documented here, along with video news reports.

Possible cover-up in Boston, don't let this slip by.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

...The video was said to give full facial recognition of the person placing down a bag. The same video is mentioned in the FBI affidavit that was filled against the younger brother. Then there was the reported arrest after the discovery of the video followed by a bomb threat at the courthouse, and an “oops sorry, nothing to see here.” I have a lot of this documented here, along with video news reports.

Yes - I revisited your thread on the topic, yesterday, and recalled the tale, as you've recounted (and others verified) of "the announcement", then the "buzz" around the courthouse, then, what appeared to be a US Marshall arriving...and then the "nothing to see here"...and, ultimately - nothing-else...no updates, no "we're sorry, we were wrong -- about SOMETHING"... Just - let it fade to oblivion, and no-one will remember, 'cause we have another patsy (I mean, suspect) for your inquiring minds...coming up...right after this commercial break! Don't touch that dial!
As was illustrated (in my first comment in this thread), going through the various "the facts are out there, and have been for a long time" links to news articles... There's not one piece/fact of the puzzle that seems to have been solid and unchanging from the start - other than - (1) there were two explosions, and (2) a lot of people were hurt and/or killed.
What was further illustrated in recounting those links was -
(1) They got a "positive ID" of one of the bombers, from one of the victims...and...said bomber was wearing a white cap...
Then, two of three links to "what the FBI was saying, when they supposedly KNEW who they were looking for", was...
(2) They identified a person/suspect of interest...then realized he was working with someone-else...(and, in said series of statements, identified the "primary/initial" suspect, as the elder brother, by stating that the "second suspect" was also the "second bomber")...BUT
In another statement given at about the same time...
(3) They said "they were looking for someone wearing a white baseball cap"...which subsequently led them to Identifying...the other bomber (or - Tamerlan).
I realize that they were participating in a "lots of investigating participants, contributing lots of pieces of fact, detail and suspicions" that could contribute to the "problems" with their description/s of "how they came to identify the two suspects"...but... If I can recognize that...and you can recognize that...WHY OH WHY didn't they recognize that, and keep their mouths shut, until their story was accurate?
I don't see the answer to that part of the puzzle being "innocence" or "naïveté". And especially not after all that has transpired since.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

You accuse me of getting my brain washed by govt , but remember that I can not make a new version of truth and say it to please you because truth is truth.

I think the answer to the dilemma is this. Admitting that YOUR Government plays an active role in State sponsored Terrorism. Once you can do that, you can blame the West, or ANY other Country for the same thing. Because that is THE TRUTH also, regardless on how you want to perceive it, or how ones Government "makes" you say it. There are many in Iran that want freedom also. Just like those in the West.

We are just as tired of those in Power, that claim they are doing whats right, in the name of its people. MANY Iranians are tired of their puppet government ruled by Religious Zealots, hellbent on perpetrating more Terror with religion as its crutch.

If this man is guilty, then he is no different then those who decided to take hostages in Iran, or those who have beheaded innocent victims in the Modern day Jihad that has been waged. In the West they call it a war on Terrorism. Right or wrong, on both sides, the evil comes from those who don't care about life. Its hypocritical to say the West is solely responsible for atrocities. Its wrong to say that its the reason/cause/excuse for someone to kill Innocent victims. Its wrong to say Irans hands are clean of Injustice, and its wrong to say that everyone in AMERICA subscribes to some Zionist "One World" Government. That's something right out of the Iranian propaganda machine.

Please, open your eyes and stand up for Peace, not what your Government subscribes to.

صلح

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You do define Hezbollah and Hamas as terrorists , but they are fighting against oppressors and occupiers.

You say Iranian people are tired of their religious govt , while it is what the west is telling you and how it interprets the action of Iranian people.

its wrong to say that everyone in AMERICA subscribes to some Zionist "One World" Government. That's something right out of the Iranian propaganda machine.

Then why is that we see US govt is supporting division in middle east and is trying to get these nations divided.

Why is that US govt is not living middle eastern nations alone.

Some Iranian extremists took American hostages , but how did US warship fired an Iranian airplane ?

Can we always look at the past ? NO. That will not help us achieve peace.

The point I have made and you ignore is that US govt is helping division in middle east. What does it mean ?

Is that because my govt is telling me , or I have proofs and reasons ?

1- Iranian govt knows that Israel is here to take over , not to be a good neighbor.
2- So , Israel will do whatever he is doing to Syrian and Lebanese and Palestinian people , to Iranian people.
3- US govt is helping Israel to get middle eastern nations divided.
4- US govt brings army to every country it wants to help it's puppet ally achieve it's goal.
5- US govt is spreading hate against Muslims based on the sect that they have invented in Islam. So that every individual on the planet be convinced that they should attack Muslim countries.
6- US govt is telling lies that Iran has nuclear weapon.

I neglect other reasons , and I think that these reasons will not help us achieve any peace.

I insisted on facts that are NOW happening by responsibility of US govt. Not a 30 years old event.

And the line you said I buy whatever my govt is telling me.

I really doubt that and what I discuss about middle east is the result of my observations , first hand.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
You do define Hezbollah and Hamas as terrorists , but they are fighting against oppressors and occupiers.

:shk: No .. they are murdering thugs who are backed by the totalitarian Iranian government.
Just face it. Your government isn't innocent. It meddles in other countries and has a lot of
blood on it's hands. Neda Agha-Soltan was murdered by them. Countless innocent Iranians
are in prisons over there being tortured and murdered. The Iranian government is evil.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The 'it's a conspiracy' posts on this page are an embarrassment to ATS. :shk: That kind of bunk belongs at the Alex Jones site ... not here. It's very clear .... the Boston Bombers were bad guys and did the deed. To try to claim different is delusional and posting those kinds of conspiracy absurdities is what gives conspiracy theorists a bad rep. (It's dangerous and it feeds the delusions of the terrorists. It was even quoted by the dead Boston bomber and also his mother). There can be no discussion with people who are in this kind of mind set. OUT.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The Iranian government is evil.

Yes I have to agree with you on this one.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skjord
What happened after the bombing was more important then the bombing itself, which was a Martial Law in Boston. That's what people should be worried about.

There was no martial law in Boston. It never happened. Boston remained under regular civilian law at all times, and still is today.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

1- Iranian govt knows that Israel is here to take over , not to be a good neighbor.
2- So , Israel will do whatever he is doing to Syrian and Lebanese and Palestinian people , to Iranian people.
3- US govt is helping Israel to get middle eastern nations divided.

The only thing the US and Israel are doing is trying to protect Israel from extremist Muslims coming in and claiming all of the land of Israel as their own. As you'll notice, the only time Israel has intervened in the war in Syria is when weapons were being moved in away that made it a potential danger to Israel and it's border, namely due to Hezbollah.

No, Israel is not trying to take over the entire Middle East, but your government wants you to believe that they are so that the extremists can take over the entire country and move the Jews out of the Middle East which Ahmadinejad and Khamenei have been very vocal about in the past. We all know that they both consider the Middle East to be an Islamic region with no room for Jews. Don't give me the bit about Jews living in Iran either. If the Middle East was ever close to accomplishing the goal of expelling the Jews, the rest of them would be gathered up and shipped out too.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The 'it's a conspiracy' posts on this page are an embarrassment to ATS. :shk: That kind of bunk belongs at the Alex Jones site ... not here. It's very clear .... the Boston Bombers were bad guys and did the deed. To try to claim different is delusional and posting those kinds of conspiracy absurdities is what gives conspiracy theorists a bad rep. (It's dangerous and it feeds the delusions of the terrorists. It was even quoted by the dead Boston bomber and also his mother). There can be no discussion with people who are in this kind of mind set. OUT.

Do YOU represent ATS?

You posted a long list of "articles for reference" to prove that anyone with a shred of common-sense should be right there with you "accepting" the government's (official) tale...and anyone-else is "an embarrassment to ATS". Hmmmm

I was curious to see "what", in the articles you linked, made the official story more believable...and rather found them to be virtually void of the kind of substance that could justify such a condescending, finger-pointing attitude toward one's peers...

Funny - you didn't address Anything that I abstracted from those links.
You didn't address the fact that - if we are to take/accpet Jeff Bauman's "ID'd one of the suspects" testimony, as credible & reliable...then...we must conclude that...he identified someone-other than Tamerlan Tsarnaev. And, this has been an unwavering corner-piece for some on this thread (and others).

Was wondering if there would be an "honest" discussion...or just - the ad hominem finger pointing and unjustified attacks on others' persons...
Guess I got the answer...so, it wasn't a total loss.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Hope losing your eyes helps you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join