It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius documentary: Reported project financial improprieties and "Dead Man's Trigger" fabrication

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Gruff, CSETI posted all of their videotaped testimony on their YouTube account following the release of Sirius. FOR FREE. The entire Callahan testimony, including his radar tapes, have been available for a while now.

Now stop being a contrarian...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Let me guess, you're a pretty big fan of Penn & Teller, right? Their show, Bull****. I know that's really where you people are coming from, and I respect it. It's in your blood, so to speak. It is a psychological ego issue, maybe you have serious issues about trust that relate to your early childhood. You really don't like to be taken for a ride, now it's something you feel very strongly about. Perhaps to an irrational degree, but whatever. Naked in a crop circle covered in snake oil, that's not irrational?
Everything is going to be okay, torsion and Phage. Greer won't hurt you! Calm down, now. There there.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
You really don't like to be taken for a ride, now it's something you feel very strongly about.

Yet you fully endorse and promote a guy who charges people to be taken on a ride in an invisible flying saucer!

Naked in a crop circle covered in snake oil, that's not irrational?

Not when taken into context of the contents of the document you have linked to.

Further, I reckon Greer would be up for it!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

That Dead Man's Trigger of Greer's is really something. Evidently, as it has been released, Doc Greer has come to terrible harm or has been arrested on trumped-up/fabricated charges. Can anyone comment on this? i.e. has the good doctor come to some extreme misfortune recently?

Other high points of this document (I only did a cursory skimming) are that Sun Micro Systems is part of the Majestic operation, and that Greer came down with some form of metastatic cancer in 1997. Usually a person doesn't survive a year after a metastatic cancer diagnosis, so one would think he has something better to peddle than alien ET bugaboos, i.e. he's got a cure for terminal cancer.

What a guy. And there's a new thread here abouts entitled something to the effect of "Why is everybody down on Steven Greer?" Why indeed.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

This is not an official release of the Dead Man's Trigger. Alfred Webre had a copy of one part of it, the transcript of Greer's testimony without all of the appended documents and letters he has on file, and released it either to stir the pot or to undermine Sirius et al. Greer is fine and is doing a radio program on World Puja tomorrow. This is all just hype and controversy. However, that portion of the Dead Man's Trigger is absolutely real, in my opinion. I am very familiar with the output of The Disclosure Project. It was never intended on being released like this.

Also, in regards to the cancer. Many conspiracy people know about covert weapons and Colonel John Alexander's "non-lethal weapons" that can be used in a variety of ways and to kill people with no trace and to make it look like a heart attack or natural cancer etc etc. I believe that it is probably true, and it is an absolute fact that his right-hand sidekick Shari Adiamack died of cancer around the same time, including Congressman Schiff who was also working closely with Greer and CSETI at the same time. Greer survived because apparently he is a tough nut to crack. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'll have call crock on this ATS thread. Greer haters.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Also, in regards to the cancer. Many conspiracy people know about covert weapons and Colonel John Alexander's "non-lethal weapons" that can be used in a variety of ways and to kill people with no trace and to make it look like a heart attack or natural cancer etc etc. I believe that it is probably true, and it is an absolute fact that his right-hand sidekick Shari Adiamack died of cancer around the same time, including Congressman Schiff who was also working closely with Greer and CSETI at the same time.

Ah yes. The sad fate of Shari Adamiak

Adamiak's cancer was first diagnosed in June of 1997. At that time, she elected to undergo a variety of alternative therapies rather than submit to surgery, radiation or chemo-therapy. She expressed strong confidence that she would recover.

Maybe traditional treatment could have saved her life. Where did that confidence she could survive without it come from? Did someone assure her that prayers and the ETs would cure her? Her illness was also another opportunity to ask for donations!

Greer survived because apparently he is a tough nut to crack. Who knows?

Who knows, indeed. Who knows if he even had cancer?

But that was over 15 years ago. Things have moved on. Things have changed.

Well, apart from Greer asking for donations.

He's still tweeting for millions towards his STAR lab (don't embarrass him by asking where the money donated to his SEAS lab and Orion lab went .
) One tweeter has responded to Greer's latest money request - "@DrStevenGreer your a money grabbing WHORE GREER go f**k yourself!"
Puerile but kind of to the point!
edit on 8-6-2013 by torsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

You are very dedicated to this subject. It almost sounds like a calling for you. Hopefully it's not a full time job...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

This is not an official release of the Dead Man's Trigger. Alfred Webre had a copy of one part of it, the transcript of Greer's testimony without all of the appended documents and letters he has on file, and released it either to stir the pot or to undermine Sirius et al. Greer is fine and is doing a radio program on World Puja tomorrow. This is all just hype and controversy. However, that portion of the Dead Man's Trigger is absolutely real, in my opinion. I am very familiar with the output of The Disclosure Project. It was never intended on being released like this.

Also, in regards to the cancer. Many conspiracy people know about covert weapons and Colonel John Alexander's "non-lethal weapons" that can be used in a variety of ways and to kill people with no trace and to make it look like a heart attack or natural cancer etc etc. I believe that it is probably true, and it is an absolute fact that his right-hand sidekick Shari Adiamack died of cancer around the same time, including Congressman Schiff who was also working closely with Greer and CSETI at the same time. Greer survived because apparently he is a tough nut to crack. Who knows?

Ok, thank you for that explanation of how the released document is not the actual deadman's trigger. But for Greer's claim that he had metastatic cancer of some sort in 1997 and is still alive beggars belief. And like I said, if this really were the case, then he would have something beside his big UFO claims to sell.

I understand that certain cancers can be intentionally given to people via certain toxins. But again, if Greer had such an illness, how did he miraculously recover.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
But for Greer's claim that he had metastatic cancer of some sort in 1997 and is still alive beggars belief. And like I said, if this really were the case, then he would have something beside his big UFO claims to sell.

I understand that certain cancers can be intentionally given to people via certain toxins. But again, if Greer had such an illness, how did he miraculously recover.

Here's Wade Frazier's report on Greer's alleged cancer

Steven Greer, Dennis Lee and Brian O’Leary have all been subjected to life-threatening, cloak-and-dagger harassment by the Big Boys, Greer perhaps the most visibly. I had begun full-time research on the subject matter that became my website when Greer held his famous 1997 secret U.S. Congressional hearings on the ET/UFO issue. Greer had about a dozen witnesses testify, and his co-chair for the hearings was Apollo 14’s Ed Mitchell. Greer was trying to enter by the establishment’s front door, something I had seen Dennis attempt numerous times. I watched from a distance, and it was no big surprise when Greer and members of his team came down with unusual forms of cancer soon after the hearings. I sent information to Greer’s assistant, Shari Adamiak, on alternative cancer treatments. Adamiak died in early 1998, as did others in Greer’s circle. Greer was the only survivor of those unusual cancer cases. In his book, Greer described the diabolical technologies used to induce their cancers. Greer used his mystical abilities to fend off their attacks, even shaming his assailants into ceasing their efforts (by asking his god to forgive them).

I hope Greer alerted all those present at the Citizen's Hearing that chances are they'll all be dead from cancer by the end of the year.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
But for Greer's claim that he had metastatic cancer of some sort in 1997 and is still alive beggars belief. And like I said, if this really were the case, then he would have something beside his big UFO claims to sell.

Here's Wade Frazier's report on Greer's alleged cancer

Steven Greer, Dennis Lee and Brian O’Leary have all been subjected to life-threatening, cloak-and-dagger harassment by the Big Boys, Greer perhaps the most visibly. I had begun full-time research on the subject matter that became my website when Greer held his famous 1997 secret U.S. Congressional hearings on the ET/UFO issue. Greer had about a dozen witnesses testify, and his co-chair for the hearings was Apollo 14’s Ed Mitchell. Greer was trying to enter by the establishment’s front door, something I had seen Dennis attempt numerous times. I watched from a distance, and it was no big surprise when Greer and members of his team came down with unusual forms of cancer soon after the hearings. I sent information to Greer’s assistant, Shari Adamiak, on alternative cancer treatments. Adamiak died in early 1998, as did others in Greer’s circle. Greer was the only survivor of those unusual cancer cases. In his book, Greer described the diabolical technologies used to induce their cancers. Greer used his mystical abilities to fend off their attacks, even shaming his assailants into ceasing their efforts (by asking his god to forgive them).

I hope Greer alerted all those present at the Citizen's Hearing that chances are they'll all be dead from cancer by the end of the year.

Why doesn't he just use his "mystical abilities" to protect them?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Why doesn't he just use his "mystical abilities" to protect them?

Perhaps they've not donated enough money!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Screenshots duly taken - they are hysterical and mad as a bag of frogs to boot.
I mean -

If in fact as the forensic evidence suggests, Dr. Greer is under brain entrainment and cybernetic control, and hence acting out an agenda of military intelligence agencies and/or predatory dimensional extraterrestrials, then this development may represent a public peril of the first order. It is difficult to speculate whether this brain-mind entrainment may have led to the reported financial irregularities by Dr. Greer. It seems clear, from the threats that former Greer former team members are subjected to, that some sinister force is attempting to ensure that these witnesses do not speak out.

Good Grief

Originally posted by FlyingTeacup
Sirius documentary: Reported project financial improprieties and "Dead Man's Trigger" fabrication by Dr. Steven Greer undercut UFO/ET and New Energy mission

Dr. Greer reportedly improperly “skimmed” project funds for personal real estate and sexual recreation. Core insiders including Dr. Jan Bravo, Dr. Ted Loder (portrayed as supporters in Sirius) abandoned Dr. Greer prior to premiere. Some “in fear for their lives”. “Dead Man’s Trigger” touted by Dr. Greer at outset of documentary is 33 page document (PDF below) containing apparent fabricated accusations.

By Alfred Lambremont Webre

MORE! MORE! MORE! @link

Apparently Webre and Greer are sharing a sleeping compartment on the CRAZY TRAIN!
And we all got front row seats to this implosion. Somebody please take screen captures of Webre's site as I don't think that post will be up there for too much longer, Next move? Maybe Greer will sue Webre. Oh this is hilarious.
edit on 3-6-2013 by FlyingTeacup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt
“[Steven Greer’s] core team has left. Besides the drugs and underage boys, he's [Greer’s] been taking the money meant for disclosure and free energy and using it to buy personal real estate, drugs and go on trips with boys. His [Greer’s] core team is really hurting, feel like they've left a cult. He's [Greer’s] turned on some of them maliciously and they are fearful of what he might do to them. They described also how they had many researchers come forth with viable technologies that Steven turned away because he wanted to use the $$ for other things - which turned out to be the aforementioned. Really sad all around.”

Bloody hell. Either this is all true and Greer is going to jail, or it's completely bogus and the government are going all out to stop him before he actually reveals something that may in fact prove a government cover-up, suppose it could also be both.

Seems Webre has edited his article and dropped all references to boys. The pertinent paragraph now reads

“[Steven Greer’s] core team has left. Besides the drugs..., he's [Greer’s] been taking the money meant for disclosure and free energy and using it to buy personal real estate, drugs.... His [Greer’s] core team is really hurting, feel like they've left a cult. He's [Greer’s] turned on some of them maliciously and they are fearful of what he might do to them. They described also how they had many researchers come forth with viable technologies that Steven turned away because he wanted to use the $$ for other things - which turned out to be the aforementioned. Really sad all around.”

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Take every post in this thread, couple it with the shenanigans of Greer, and all the rest of the snake-oil salesman in this field, and you see EXACTLY why this topic is met with constant derision.

The UFO field is absolutely rife with a bunch of yahoos and bullchip artists. These folks are in it for the money, and that's it.

The entire spectrum of "UFOlogy" is nothing more than a rodeo full of clowns riding clowns, roping clowns, and milking checkbooks.

1) Everyone loves a mystery
2) Everyone wants answers

The law of supply-and-demand dictates that, in regards to the UFO phenomenon, there is a steady supply of inquiries, but a shortage of answers.

Thusly, con-artists step in, and proceed to fleece sheep.

It's not rocket surgery, people. If anyone in this field has any kind of name or notoriety, they are a sham.

Bob "Sport Model" Lazar = Sham
Steven "Invisible Fying Saucers" Greer = Sham
David "I have tenure" Jacobs = Sham
Stanton Friedman "Nuclear Physicist" = Sham
Whitley "Supernatural" Strieber = Sham

They are all a lying pack of grifters. That's why this topic is mocked incessantly, that's why there are never any hard answers. It's a paycheck to these guys. If I can conjure up a good line of bullchip that has just enough plausibility to hold interest, and has just enough fantasy to induce titillation, I, too, could be a UFO celebrity.

My bullchip meter is pegged. Tank is full. I don't take any chip. I dont give any chip. I'm just not in the chip business. The only difference between the UFO cognoscenti and a guy that pumps septic tanks for a living, is that there's no pretension in what Captain Clogdrains does for a living.

May the rest of the UFO experts proceed to hell, and pull the hole in with 'em.
edit on 17-6-2013 by AllenBishop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllenBishop

Bob "Sport Model" Lazar = Sham
Steven "Invisible Fying Saucers" Greer = Sham
David "I have tenure" Jacobs = Sham
Stanton Friedman "Nuclear Physicist" = Sham
Whitley "Supernatural" Strieber = Sham

They are all a lying pack of grifters. That's why this topic is mocked incessantly, that's why there are never any hard answers. It's a paycheck to these guys.

May the rest of the UFO experts proceed to hell, and pull the hole in with 'em.

Do you actually believe in hell?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hi,
I've been following Greer and his team's work for many years. I've even had a chance to talk to Loder on the phone about 7 yrs ago. I'd love the opportunity to meet Greer one day. He is hard to figure out.
It does seem odd that since the beginning of June, there is no mention of Loder or Bravo on the Disclosure Project website nor the Orion website and all crediting info on the Sirius website regarding Loder is removed as well.
This adds credibility to the story about a rift in their organization.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gruvytune

The info for Ted Loder and Jan Bravo is still up on the Neverending Light link - the site for "Sirius Disclosure" doesn't have the same info. I went and checked after reading your post.

Evidence of a rift? Possibly - I don't see them coming forward and laughing it off, at least not so far. But possible evidence of a rift is not proof of the depth of corruption that the Exopolitic guy's article puts forth. It's a wait-see, really. Then again, on the original CSETI site, I don't remember seeing anything about Loder or Bravo there either, and that was when things were obviously fine...

One thing that gets me is that Arm Kaleka is a no-nonsense, noble kind of guy. He has a lot wrapped up in the film, true, but if there were issues of embezzlement and underage prostitution, I can't imagine him keeping it quiet! That kind of criminal behavior would, imo, really get his blood boiling and go against everything he believes in. Then again, I could be wrong, but this strikes me as a strong point.

Arm has already been fairly transparent about issues he has with Dr. Greer's ego, and the concept of "briefing" which can be exaggerated at times 'by UFO researchers." The film was HIS (Arm's), not commissioned by Dr. Greer, though Greer is the vehicle for the story.

There is a lot of interesting stuff in the interview - including more on Arm's CE-5 experience (the part that wasn't in the film) and his take on Dr. Greer, etc. Worth watching.

The Arm Kaleka interview I'm referring to is here:

(There is another recent interview here - but I honestly haven't made it all the way through yet:
Midwest Real Interview w/Arm Kaleka

Final thought: I'm also wondering about how Dr. Greer could skim funds from Neverending Light's accounts - the money, if I understand correctly, went directly to them and not to Dr. Greer. Food for thought...

peace,
AB

edit on 18-6-2013 by AboveBoard because: addition

edit on 18-6-2013 by AboveBoard because: video clip not showing for me...dunno what's up with that...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Here you go

For embed "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCyf4NXul9w" just use gCyf4NXul9w in the youtube box

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

THANK YOU!
Most appreciated, gortex! I thought I did that correctly, but obviously, not...sheesh!

peace,
AB

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join