It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius documentary: Reported project financial improprieties and "Dead Man's Trigger" fabrication

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Good catch on that, torsion. Thanks for posting the revision. Perhaps that was too over-the-top even for this type of article? They didn't put in a redaction notice, surprisingly (mild sarcasm).

It does go on to claim Dr. Greer (and Steve Bassett) are, according to their study of eye-movements, cybernetically nano-chip controlled, brain-entrained spokespersons of either evil ET or military-intelligence for the purpose of delivering "pseudo-disclosure" to further something called a Transhumanist Agenda. I think.

Whew! Now that'll make ya reach for the tin foil!

peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard
Then again, on the original CSETI site, I don't remember seeing anything about Loder or Bravo there either, and that was when things were obviously fine...

I've just been to take a look at the CSETI site and get nothing but this

Table './cseti200_csetisite2012/d2198_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO `d2198_session` (`session_id`, `client_id`, `time`) VALUES ('75d05b4ce0d18811c072fa50f5fdb13b', 0, '1371582862')

Is it just a technical error or something more foreboding? Maybe Greer has got all he needs from CESTI and has now abandoned it and those who helped him grow it working for free while he got rich.

No comments anywhere from Bravo or Loder. Kind of similar to the missing Scientologists stories!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Hmm. I don't know... It looks like the site has crashed or is off-line - "session has crashed" implies that the site isn't dead but having a problem - it is still referenced on the Sirius Disclosure site, so I don't think it has been pulled. Then again, it was kind of a dead site, as they hadn't updated it in over a year, last I saw. I went there after this story broke and the site was fine.

I haven't seen a public reply regarding this article, nor have I seen anything from Dr. Bravo or Dr. Loder.
Again, its a wait-see. They may be doing legal stuff behind the scenes before responding.

I gather that is what happened when the story about CSETI using the federal land "illegally" broke - eventually the CSETI Board sent a letter out as a whole to explain how the person who worked at the park who attended the event (not part of the CSETI team) had assured them the permits were in order, when in fact they were not, etc. I only found that response after digging to see what the truth was after someone posted that incident in an ATS thread somewhere.

Anyway... We shall see if there is any truth to the matter at some point. If so, these are very serious charges. I've been digging around for any shred of a response to this, too.

peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Is it just a technical error or something more foreboding?

It's just a technical error, maybe someone is updating the index.html (Home page) and made a goof. The rest of the site is still accessible . www.cseti.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by AboveBoard

Here you go

For embed "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCyf4NXul9w" just use gCyf4NXul9w in the youtube box

That was actually a very good interview

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Is it just a technical error or something more foreboding?

It's just a technical error, maybe someone is updating the index.html (Home page) and made a goof. The rest of the site is still accessible . www.cseti.org...

Yes it was a technical glitch. It's fixed now. Maybe it was down while all references to Bravo and Loder were edited out.

"We are often hacked and have our sites attacked." explains Greer.

I wonder if he'll be setting up a fund so people can donate to make his sites more secure!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A follow up:

Mr. Webre,

I have never spoken to you, and I have not communicated to you through 2 independent intermediaries, as stated below.
I am respectfully asking you to stop using my name and making up lies about me.
If you continue to do so either in print or verbally on radio, etc., I will respond with the truth on the Internet - that statements like the one below about me are lies - because they are.
I gave you no information and authorized no information to go to you. Todd said you promised not to release stuff he told you without authorization, but you did.
Again, I ask that you just stop using my name and making up lines like the one below. If I have to tell the truth about your lack of integrity, I will.
It has been suggested that you released the info because you were not invited to Stephen Bassett's Disclosure. I will not put that in print at this time.
Again, I have never communicated nor have I meant to have anything I said communicated to you. Stop stretching your story. Leave me out of it, or my involvement will be to tell the truth.

Dr. Jan Bravo

Sourc e

Webre posted this on exopolitics... He still calls her "formerly associated with the Disclosure Project," and names the "intermediary sources" that he says communicated 'on her behalf' to him. She says he's making up lies and never communicated anything to him... Just...Wow. We don't have context for this statement from Dr. Bravo, but I would guess that the "stuff" may relate to the "dead man's trigger" documents? Go to the source link to read the whole thing...

peace,
AB

ETA - the response is to a further response by Webre so its best to follow the link and read the whole thing. There is more information there, like "Ted Loder could not confirm the allegations" and "Greer says they are nonsense." The email was sent privately to Webre and he chose to post it along with her personal information and someone else's too - who does that??? I find it disturbing...
edit on 2-7-2013 by AboveBoard because: extra space??? mysterious...

edit on 2-7-2013 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

A follow up:

Mr. Webre,

I have never spoken to you, and I have not communicated to you through 2 independent intermediaries, as stated below.
I am respectfully asking you to stop using my name and making up lies about me.
If you continue to do so either in print or verbally on radio, etc., I will respond with the truth on the Internet - that statements like the one below about me are lies - because they are.
I gave you no information and authorized no information to go to you. Todd said you promised not to release stuff he told you without authorization, but you did.
Again, I ask that you just stop using my name and making up lines like the one below. If I have to tell the truth about your lack of integrity, I will.
It has been suggested that you released the info because you were not invited to Stephen Bassett's Disclosure. I will not put that in print at this time.
Again, I have never communicated nor have I meant to have anything I said communicated to you. Stop stretching your story. Leave me out of it, or my involvement will be to tell the truth.

Dr. Jan Bravo

Sourc e

Webre posted this on exopolitics... He still calls her "formerly associated with the Disclosure Project," and names the "intermediary sources" that he says communicated 'on her behalf' to him. She says he's making up lies and never communicated anything to him... Just...Wow. We don't have context for this statement from Dr. Bravo, but I would guess that the "stuff" may relate to the "dead man's trigger" documents? Go to the source link to read the whole thing...

peace,
AB

ETA - the response is to a further response by Webre so its best to follow the link and read the whole thing. There is more information there, like "Ted Loder could not confirm the allegations" and "Greer says they are nonsense." The email was sent privately to Webre and he chose to post it along with her personal information and someone else's too - who does that??? I find it disturbing...
edit on 2-7-2013 by AboveBoard because: extra space??? mysterious...

edit on 2-7-2013 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

Webre has well and truly lost the plot. Interesting reading though.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Peter Sumaruck and others discuss Greer's alter ego in this video. It's a couple of years old and the sound isn't brilliant due to the location it's filmed in.

Sumaruck is mentioned in Greer's "dead man's trigger" document. Here Sumaruck explains the original deal he had with Greer.

Greer's alleged comment to James Gilliland after he's had a glass of wine is amusing!

Peter Sumaruck

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Good find torsion
, from 9 min on the video

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

He's showing Sirius at a MUFON event this month. $10 entrance fee or $50 if you want to personally "mingle" with Greer and take photos! Let's hope he hasn't consumed a bottle of wine before the photo shoot starts!!

VIP attendees will be able to mingle with Dr. Greer at a private pre-show reception, and will be allowed to take photographs with him.

Dr. Greer will be in the room and will kick off...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

reply to post by torsion

Good find torsion
, from 9 min on the video

So much oxygen in the water that it downloads a higher spirit?

That there's a lotta oxygen.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

He's showing Sirius at a MUFON event this month. $10 entrance fee or $50 if you want to personally "mingle" with Greer and take photos! Let's hope he hasn't consumed a bottle of wine before the photo shoot starts!!

Why... is that when the shirt comes off?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Why... is that when the shirt comes off?

If only!

Listen to the James Gilliland anecdote in the video posted above - at the 10 min mark.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Lots of juicy gossip on the video, no? (And almost no respose to Jan Bravo's email to Webre??)

Has anyone read the dead man's trigger document? I suggest that people do - a lot of this stuff is in there (the stuff on the video), and it begins to paint an interesting picture. And who is that woman talking in the video? (Charlotte/Laura? Read the Trigger...) The video claims to be taken in front of the Berkley Engineers. Where are they? There are two people talking in the video: Pete S. & the woman. This is evidence of what? That Pete S. doesn't like Greer? That the woman doesn't like Greer? Is this under oath? I've heard plenty of "bashing" parties like this video in my life (while the participants claim to be "good Christians" too!), and it may very well be a staged event, given the info in the Trigger. Heck, I've BEEN bashed in my life and people have told lies about ME trying to get me removed from my job, and I'm nobody! (They were unsuccessful, btw...)

In other words, the video posted is not evidence of anything other than hear-say and black-oozing-gossip by two people. Just 'cus it says "in front of Berkley Engineers" doesn't make it so, does it? According to Greer, Pete S. defrauded him of $300,000 (again, in the trigger) and worked with others to do so. Who is right?

I'm going to be honest here. I don't like being the seeming "Greer Defender" here but, really, ya'll go so far in the other direction that I'm simply trying to restore balance. I'm not "in his camp" and I'm not out to prove him innocent or right - there may be wrong-doing on his part as accused in the Webre article, but I have yet to see clear evidence of it one way or the other, and I don't trust Webre given Jan Bravo's statements. (Devil's Advocate is a lonely job here...its frustrating...)

Is there a rift with Dr. Greer and Dr. Bravo? Possibly. Was it something she wanted made public? No. I'm guessing that whatever happened was meant to be an in-house issue - Jan Bravo made the mistake of venting about it to people who decided to make something public (what, we don't really know, do we?). She was betrayed and is hurt/angry. Webre is lying, according to Bravo, and his sources are, in at least some respects. They certainly did not keep Jan Bravo's confidence, whatever it was that she actually told them.

One of those people who have betrayed Jan Bravo, incidentally, is mentioned very prominently in the Dead Man's Trigger as a person who is out to get Greer, and who has apparently been reporting to Webre, while "comforting" Jan Bravo. (Todd H.) She does not seem "comforted" in her private email to Webre, that he subsequently published.

We are left then, with a massive amount of He Said She Said, and very little proof. (The Trigger is reported to have originally been an audio recording with supporting documents, btw, so it is possible that there is proof regarding the claims in that document.)

If the current allegations against Dr. Greer prove to be true, as stated in the Webre article, I don't have a problem rolling with that. If they are never proved, then they are simply allegations, and perhaps they are meant merely to smear and defame, or to create drama by putting private issues/problems/misunderstandings or whatever they are, into the public sphere. There is also the possibility that the known tactic of "infiltrate and divide" is happening in the CSETI organization.

SO that leaves me waiting for more information. I'm not naive, and I am aware that people can do horrible nasty things. At this point, who has done what horrible nasty thing to whom and how, is not clear, and believe me, I'm looking...

I'm in the process of reading the Trigger...Very interesting stuff...Dead Man's Trigger
IF there is proof of any of the allegations in the Trigger, it puts the current Webre article in a very different light...

peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

As level headed as ever AB

You are of course right it is proof of nothing and could just be mud slinging but it does echo allegations I've read before , yes allegations are just allegations without proof and to be honest I could care less about what Greer does in his private life but a bit of salacious gossip about someone I really don't care for tends to raise a smile .

I should read the Dead Man's Trigger document but but I just can't bring myself to invest the time to do so , what would be handy is for someone with a level head to do it and report back with their opinion of its contents

All the best .

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks, gortex

Wanting to put me and my "level head" to work, are you?? I'm still reading the Trigger document, and digging into the Who's Who of it. Good Gracious it is a complicated web - very interesting, mind you, but complicated. You see, to do a proper job of it, one has to look outside the document and go digging into people, and their connections to other people, events, and...and...and... Yikes! The Rabbit Hole is DEEEEEEP! I would need a wall of story-boards and photos with colored yarn strands to make connections. My family would become, shall we say, concerned... Would I find my way out to the light again?? Hmmm... Without the supporting documents for the Trigger statement, I don't honestly know. [takes a deep breath] Perhaps I'll put on the ole spelunking gear and dive in. We shall see once I get to the end of Stage One...

I will take your confidence in me as a high compliment, regardless. You know you certainly have my respect, so it is greatly appreciated.

peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by gortex

Yikes! The Rabbit Hole is DEEEEEEP!

Absolutely. I've started looking deeper into the Trigger document in the light of the Sumaruck video. Identifying the woman behind the camera is a worthwhile goal. Who is she? Certainly not a UC Berkeley professor!

Is that a a holstered weapon or an electronic tool Sumaruck is wearing on his hip in the video? Greer's muscle, Emery, is overtly armed in Sirius. Are they sending messages to each other? Did Sumaruck dupe Greer out of $300,000? Did Greer get the $300,000 by duping people with rides in invisible flying saucers and fake ET contacts?

What we have is a rabbit hole full of in-fighting exopolitical fraudsters, each as bad as the other it seems.

Sumaruck mentions Greer's infamous online nude photos. In 2009 Bill Ryan of Project Camelot posted a link to them stating that the Manhunter account and the photos were real. In Trigger Greer refers to nude photos and claims they are fake. "In the summer of 09, they concocted some ridiculous nude pictures without showing the face, averring that they were mine and started putting them on websites of this Laura/Charlotte woman who is an NSA operative, and also trying to basically extort and blackmail us with such things." The pictures disappeared soon after they were brought to the attention of the UFO community. Who is telling the truth?

Greer also seems to have an issue with Mormons and he claims Todd Hathaway is one. Here's Hathaway, appearing very uneasy, being "interviewed" by Sumaruck (no references to Greer just Hathaway's stolen electric car and trailer!).

Sumaruck does sound like a crackpot. But so does Webre. And Greer.

Have the lunatics taken over the rabbit hole?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I should read the Dead Man's Trigger document but but I just can't bring myself to invest the time to do so , what would be handy is for someone with a level head to do it and report back with their opinion of its contents

All the best .

What sort of report do you want?
A lot of it sounds very familiar. It does indeed sound like it is something that Greer has written.
Does it sound like a deadmans trigger? No
Seems more like a draft of something he has already written before but before his lawyers edited it.
Some juicy gossip in their, some of it just sounds like ridiculous conspiracy theories, some of it sounds legit, espescially the parts where Greer was gullible enough to give money to inventors/scientists. He names a lot of people in it, so their is no guessing who he is talking about.

Since the document never came from Greer and given how crazy Webre is, I don't trust the document. Who knows how much of it may have been "doctored" up by someone else and how much is actually from Greer.

edit on 2-7-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Hey torsion! Always good to have company down the Rabbit Hole. I just did a quick search and...
Regarding Greer's charge against Sumaruck pretending to be a Navy SEAL...

There is a man in Texas named SUMARUCK who is/was claiming to be a SEAL. His military records have been obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, and he actually never even completed Navy Basic Training (boot camp). The US Navy put him back on the street as a civilian after less than a full calendar month as unfit for military duty; he was only in the Navy for something like 22 days. Now he s down in Texas (and all over the Internet) with claims that he was a Navy SEAL running covert missions in Laos. When confronted, he changed his story and claimed that he was misunderstood, that he d never said he was a SEAL & he was actually a civilian contractor, trained by Navy SEALs, with a Navy SEAL as his chief (boss?)& but that he was known as a Se.A.L. (an acronym that has never been used by anyone, military or civilian). At this point in time Mr. SUMARUCK is involved in marketing a device which supposedly provides FREE ENERGY & in violation of the known laws of physics& and he is using his claims of being a former Navy SEAL (or Se.A.L. ) to add a cloak of respectability and honor to his appearance.

Source: Steve Robinson - Stolen Valor Act discussion - Steve Seal Team One

peace,
AB
edit on 2-7-2013 by AboveBoard because: hit enter too soon!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join