It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius documentary: Reported project financial improprieties and "Dead Man's Trigger" fabrication

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

This is way better than just calling Greer a fraud. Read the article. He's a remote controlled zombie!

wow, phage..."remote controlled zombie".....you?...resorting to zombie humor? too many beers? slow day on the old phage farm? this is a serious break in your "technical correction mode" of ATS writings

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

Webre used to have a close working relationship with Greer and The Disclosure Project. Having read the document, I get the distinct impression it is genuine. I recall Greer talking about preserving this information about The Orion Project back in 2010 on a World Puja broadcast.

The Orion Project Update: Intelligence Community claws back prominent scientists working with The Orion Project

May 14th, 2010 : Dr. Steven Greer

The Orion Project Update: Intelligence Community claws back prominent scientists working with The Orion Project

Dr. Greer has frequently discussed with the World Puja audience the importance/ necessity of New Energy solutions for the world and what The Orion Project is valiantly trying to do to accomplish these goals. He has discussed at length suppression activities that happened in the past. While The Orion Project has been the target of suppression before, what has happened in the past few weeks has been intense and relentless.

Dr. Greer will explain what has been happening; the consequences; our countermeasures and what you can do to help.

IMPORTANT UPDATE - THE ORION PROJECT

May 13, 2010

For the past two years, The Orion Project has worked to raise funds to build a facility where we can bring scientists and inventors together in a peaceful type of Manhattan Project for energy - to develop new sources of energy that will get us off the fossil fuel economy. We have also worked to identify scientists and inventors capable of this work. For the past hundred years, scientists such as Nicola Tesla have worked on such devices. The fact that many have tried, and we are still using predominantly fossil fuels - the same fuels used in the 1800s - can be illustrated by our recent experience.

We reported last December that we had under contract a very talented scientist who wanted to work with us. Because he still is doing work for a private company that is linked to the Intelligence Community, he preferred working with his identity concealed. A side note is that he had agreed to work with us in the fall of 2008. At that time, he met with the Board of Directors and took a contract home to read and sign, but called us within three days saying that he was being deployed abroad for fifteen months. We heard nothing else from him until a year later - precisely after Dr. Greer publicly disclosed the energy briefing he had put together for President Obama.

He resurfaced and said that he wanted to work with us to develop new energy technologies. He met with the Board of Directors again. He assured us that he was cleared by his "shepherds" in the Intelligence Community to work with us to build advanced energy systems, but he was not allowed to work on advanced propulsion systems - that is, he could build systems to power our houses and businesses, but he would not be allowed to reproduce the advanced propulsion systems he has developed in the past.

We spent a long weekend with him and agreed upon a system he described that would be akin to a Tesla-type high-voltage system that would extract energy out of the Earth's energy field. It could run twenty-four hours a day, independent of solar energy or wind, and be more cost-effective, as well as non-polluting. This scientist also described three more technologies he could and would develop for us. He and his wife agreed that they wanted to work with us and would move to Virginia when we could fund a facility. They presented a timeline for completion of the first device, with work on the other devices to follow after that. Given his credentials and independent high-level confirmation from scientists who had reproduced his work, we were excited to move forward with this particular scientist.

Things went well and were very positive for the first couple of months. He contacted Dr. Bravo several times a week to say he was working on the project and was quite excited about it, although he apologized that the work was going more slowly than he had hoped.

In mid-March, there was a sudden change. He called Dr. Bravo to say that he was receiving threats from "foreign nationals" that had to do with his other job obligations. He said that phone calls with the Orion Project Board had been recorded and "played back" to him. He said there was no problem with us (The Orion Project) - in fact, several times over the past couple of months, he reiterated that his handlers in the Intelligence Community had checked us out and okayed our working together. He confirmed to Dr. Bravo that he planned to finish the device he was working on and come to work with us in the future. But then, over a course of six days, he changed his stance from "Yes, I'm anxious and excited about working with you guys" to "No, I can't work with you."

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The easiest thing in the world to do and make money at, is talk vaguely about vague technologies, hint or out right declare conspiracies are working against your "project" de jour, and mostly hype non-existent "secrets" that "They" don't want getting out, and especially hype the so-called conspiracies against you to sell media perpetuating the smoke and mirrors act.

Text on the web is cheap to do, and so are high-school level videos of nonsense passed off as something enlightening, or elucidating. Eventually people get tired of being sold bags of sunshine that never amount to squat.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by setibuddies

I think you are clearly missing the point and also have clearly not read the leaked document or are familiar in any way, shape or form about the new energy science and technologies involved here.

Unbridled skepticism is even worse than what you wrongly claim as people making money off false information.

Get a clue, people.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt
Webre isn't exactly a reliable/trustworthy source.
I'm more interested to find out whether the Deadmans Trigger Document that Webre has uploaded is actually legit or just more BS from Webre.

Webre's a nutter, he's buddies with Andrew Bassagio

From what I've read of it so far I'd say that the Dead Man's Trigger document was written by Greer, but it's not what he claimed it was.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Greer starting to have something L. Ron Hubbard-esque about him

He just needs a yacht now.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt
Webre isn't exactly a reliable/trustworthy source.
I'm more interested to find out whether the Deadmans Trigger Document that Webre has uploaded is actually legit or just more BS from Webre.

From what I've read of it so far I'd say that the Dead Man's Trigger document was written by Greer, but it's not what he claimed it was.

Yeah. It definitely sounds like something Greer has written, but is it actually Greer's Deadman Trigger or just some other document that Greer has yet to release?
Or is it a draft of some other document that Greer may have asked Webre to read?
It doesn't really sound like a Deadman Trigger to me. although it is interesting.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

Yeah, it doesn't have a title page, but I love the idea of Greer sitting at his keyboard late at night, chain smoking cigs, and typing up all these different documents for when he's assassinated.

Also, this juicy revelation that the shadow government is actually the Mormons, and he knows where their secret bases are!

edit on 4-6-2013 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

It's not the full document. It is only a transcript of a video testimony detailing the situations The Orion Project had recently been faced with. Having read The Disclosure Project output before I can say that 75% of what hey is saying here has never been said publicly before, and he does actually name names. He is a notorious name-dropper, but this leaked document drops many, many more names. It gets better past half-way through and I think it is pretty explosive, personally, and I don't really care what the skeptics will say about it.

But the additional archive of letters, documents and additional information is not included with this transcript. Because Greer has not been arrested or killed, but Webre had a copy of this somehow and released it. However, in Webre's article he is talking about Greer doing illegal things, such as with drugs and underage boys. In the leaked document from 2010 it talks specifically about entrapment and the types of dirty tricks that the intelligence agencies use that were started by none other than J. Edgar Hoover. So, go figure...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

thanks gortex. i will dig a little deeper into Greer and see what turns up.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have a question to ask for the skeptics of Greer, something i'm trying to figure out.

Apparently he was earning 250k+ per year as the team lead of an emergency room department of a hospital, that's big money and takes a lot of brains and skill to get to that position, certainly reflects someone of very sound mind.

I see people attempting to discredit him because they feel he's in UFOlogy simply for the money and that he's downright crazy, yet he was earning a lot of money way before taking the risk of entering the field of UFOlogy and took a huge pay cut to continue his work in the early day's so this doesn't add up. People only chasing money don't leave high paying jobs to enter UFOlogy to be paid less. His position indicated he would have needed to be fairly intelligent to get to where he was too, not some crazy guy.

So can i ask, why do you think he is only in it for the money given he was already wealthy? And why do people think he's lost the plot if he already had a lot of money before entering UFOlogy and his previous position obviously reflects that he was fairly intelligent? I would also think you would need a fair amount of compassion too as an emergency room doctor?

I've only seen a misidentified moth picture, imo not enough to discredit him in the face of his actual achievements. I've also seen a letter discrediting his meetings with the CIA apparently used as proof, yet any rational individual would know governments deny meetings take place all the time. Hardly concrete proof of anything. He also claims to vector in and/or be able to contact extraterrestrials, if these experiences weren't happening why are there so many individuals who have been on these trips who have their own experiences and keep going back on these trips? If it was all a hoax, surely it would fade out of it's own accord? The people I've seen interviewed after the sessions are absolutely convinced they had their own contact experiences, all in very different ways. The team making the documentary, based on their recent interviews, can be added to this list.

This of course, doesn't factor in the many groups formed now using Greer's protocols to contact the ET's, without Greer's presence, or any of Greer's friends or staff, in some 90 countries. So what's going on there?

Just trying to figure all this out.

I can see the ammunition used by the skeptics, and i understand it, they are fair questions. But in light of the above, it seems there's the same cult mentality bashing him as there is following him, without much solid proof.

Thanks

edit on 4-6-2013 by raiden12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

You forgot this jovial little guy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

So can i ask, why do you think he is only in it for the money given he was already wealthy?

I don't think hes only in it for the money. The groupies are nice too.
Narcissists have to have their followers. It doesn't really matter why they follow. It seems he's got himself a very gullible bunch though.
edit on 6/4/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Lol.... I'm no fan of Greer. In fact I could say I really really don't like him and believe him to be a money swindling nutcase liar HOWEVER....

This whole thing sounds like a load of BS. Drugs and underage boys? Really? C'mon if you really want to discredit him just provide examples of previous REAL deceptions made by Greer.

Calling him a druggy and pedophile is a lie and just steps over the line

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So he left a high paying job to get some groupies? ..... Anyone with popularity gains people who follow them.

It also doesn't explain why people in over 90 countries are starting contact groups, without Greer's presence, and are having their own experiences, and persist in doing what they are doing. They are not in a position to be conned by Greer.

Why would a Narcissist spend years hunting down ex military and government, at their own expense, furthering the field of UFOlogy significantly, running the risk of public ridicule, so they could further their ultimate agenda of getting some "groupies" and earning the same or less money than their previously high paying position?

My common sense tells me the bias against Greer is running rampant, and i'm not convinced the skeptics arguments against him are all that strong.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiden12
reply to post by Phage

So he left a high paying job to get some groupies? ..... Anyone with popularity gains people who follow them.

He left a difficult and demanding high paying (not sure about that part, nothing to go on) job with long hours for a "job" where he can say...anything... and people will adoringly believe him and pay for the privilege. A narcissists dream job.

At what is it, $1,500..$2,500 a pop for one of his ambassador gigs it wouldn't surprise me at all if he's doubled his income as a doctor and he doesn't have to worry about malpractice lawsuits or insurance.

Why does he have to make stuff up?

It also doesn't explain why people in over 90 countries are starting contact groups, without Greer's presence, and are having their own experiences, and persist in doing what they are doing. They are not in a position to be conned by Greer.
Yes, they are. The internet is a wonderful thing and there are a lot of people who will convince themselves they've "experienced" something. Like a satellite passing overhead is an alien spaceship for example.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Well said, you are correct. The arguments against Greer on here are beyond ridiculous at this point. People just don't like Greer. I think he just rubs them the wrong way, and that in itself is enough for them to discount him and everything he has done. It is irrational and arrogant. It is also foolish. I might as well call names too, since the majority of these people on ATS call anyone with a passing interest in The Disclosure Project or CSETI gullible or groupies. I mean look at Phage's picture icon. Gruff, cynical and miserable looking dude? That tells me a lot right there!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

He's stated on numerous occasions he made 250k+ on various radio shows, most recently on the Joe Rogan podcast. Even at 1500 - 2000 per person, he takes a maximum of between 10 - 15 people (according to his website) per visit for roughly 4 - 5 sessions per year. That's not coming close to his salary as an emergency room doctor.

To be honest, i think he would have had all the adoration he needed, if he is so narcissistic as you put it, as an emergency room doctor where he literally saved peoples lives, you can't get more adored by people than that. Why risk that to go into UFO's for a small group of followers you wouldn't get till much later? Seriously, this is the arguments against the guy?

In regards to the individuals who go out and make contact, i wouldn't use such a sweeping statement against them, there may really be something to it, have you been to one?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

He's stated on numerous occasions he made 250k+ on various radio shows
Yeah. He's stated a lot of things. Not a lot of it backed up with anything.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

I mean look at Phage's picture icon. Gruff, cynical and miserable looking dude? That tells me a lot right there!

And yours is...blank.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join