It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Textbook Disinformation: “Weather Studies”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is one article that is going to throw the "debunkers" into an absolute tizzy. It not only says the govt is involved in a disinformation/re-education campaign against the children of the United States, it also explains in great detail how contrails are NOT formed naturally and are in fact chemtrails.

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

This textbook is being used to teach children that chemical aerosols are harmless water vapor “condensation trails”, but this is blatantly false. Jet engines do not produce condensation trails except under extremely rare conditions, and these will be too short and too high to be seen from the group. In fact, most people will never see a true condensation trail in their entire lives. Many skywatchers and airline pilots have come forward to express their disdain about the blatant disinformation being told to the public regarding contrail formation.

The bottom line: In clean air, water vapor will not condense into tiny water droplets unless the air is supersaturated to very high levels. In the real atmosphere, the relative humidity never even approaches such great supersaturation values, so tiny droplets cannot form or grow. What then makes cloud formation possible?

This absolutely contradicts every explanation of every so called "weather expert" that posts here.

Then there is this from the comments section:

Well, jeez, “Larry”, the phenomena is beyond dispute. As an ex pilot I have seriously been observing geoengineering (aka Chem Trails) over Toronto for some time now. We just had a relatively clear period for over a week, corresponding with an extended and coordinated Memorial period stand down (even military pilots need a rest), then the sky was ripped up May 27 with smoke trails criss crossing the skies, large X appearing, at higher altitudes easily observed as tanker like large aircraft (modified DC-10). And total and complete cover up by mainstream media. Why isn’t this phenomena being reported by media, because it is dangerous for them to report it so. Conditioning our children will clearly be part of their nightmarish agenda.

What??

A pilot saying modified DC-10's spray the Toronto skies??

Imagine that.....a pilot claiming chemtrails are real and a detailed article claiming ALL debunkers are full of it.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have to ask why you didn't add to this thread already discussing the same thing?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-6-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well from your link I find this to be very funny....

Second, a disinformation campaign of this scale reveals the alarming reality that we are witnessing the implementation of a plan that was set in motion years ago. This plan—to kill off a significant portion of the population—is being sold to the public as being for “the greater good of mankind”.

How is that when we are living longer?

Global Life Expectancy: Life Spans Continue To Lengthen Around The World, WHO Says

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Maybe a bit of research would have helped...

I am pretty sure everything on geoengineeringwatch.org gas been thoroughly discussed and debunked, but if you want to keep using it as a source go for it as it is easily proven to be wrong at all turns.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

This is one article that is going to throw the "debunkers" into an absolute tizzy. It not only says the govt is involved in a disinformation/re-education campaign against the children of the United States, it also explains in great detail how contrails are NOT formed naturally and are in fact chemtrails

And here is an article that shows you and geoengineeringwatch.org need to actually read and understand how contrails are formed...

The condensation trail emitted by jet aircraft exhaust are called contrails. Contrails form when hot humid air from jet exhaust mixes with environmental air of low vapor pressure and low temperature. The mixing is a result of turbulence generated by the engine exhaust. Cloud formation by a mixing process is similar to the cloud you see when you exhale and "see your breath".

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

and a few more links for you...

en.wikipedia.org...

science.howstuffworks.com...

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

www.skepdic.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I have to ask why you didn't add to this thread already discussing the same thing?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No you don't. Its a completely different source.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Well from your link I find this to be very funny....

Maybe a bit of research would have helped...

I am pretty sure everything on geoengineeringwatch.org gas been thoroughly discussed and debunked, but if you want to keep using it as a source go for it as it is easily proven to be wrong at all turns.

WARNING: Logical Fallacy attack: Easily Proven to be wrong at ALL turns? I highly doubt that. Even disinformation campaigns NEED that grain of truth to sell the whole load of lies.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Did not know of that thread but even so this article is different and points to a book and other info not mentioned on that thread. If it was exactly the same story posted at a different time I would ask to have the threads combined but it isn't.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The articles premise is wrong from the start. It's not a textbook for children. It's an undergraduate course for meteorology, originally offered as Online Weather Studies. This education program was offered partially online in partnership with college and university faculty. The book was originally published as "Online Weather Studies." I have the third edition, as just "Weather Studies", publication date 2006.

If they get that part wrong, how are they going to comprehend the interior of the book? Just a quick look through the book and you can see it's not for children, or even anything but advanced high school work.

From there, the post goes all wrong, in their cherry-picking of text selected to be quoted.

Nucleation particles are needed, yes. Where do they come from? All over the place! From ground level, carried by the wind and updrafts. There are many sources of aerosols on the stinking planet, the biggest is the ocean with salt, the next is the Sahara desert. The largest anthropogenic source is the burning of the rainforests.

Science doesn't change, despite "chemtrail" believers best efforts to spread misinformation by selective quoting. There is nothing said here that is not completely in line with what a debunker already knows.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Debunked by you so called "weather experts" here on this board??

By all means show me where the comment from that pilot has been posted and debunked prior to this thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

No you don't. Its a completely different source.

Wrong they both come from globalskywatch..

As astonishing as it may sound, we are witnessing a full-blown disinformation/re-education campaign against the children of the United States. They are being taught that chemical aerosols (geoengineering/”chemtrails”) being sprayed from jets are “harmless water vapor”.GlobalSkywatch

and the other thread about the same topic...

VIDEO New NASA Disinformation:

globalskywatch.com...

Just click the link in the thread I posted about, in fact look at the picture in both threads they are the same..

Sorry, but they come from the same source and are about the same topic.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Imagine that.....a pilot claiming chemtrails are real and a detailed article claiming ALL debunkers are full of it.

No evidence. I'm chucking this straight into the 'So what?' basket.

Load of bollocks.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Debunked by you so called "weather experts" here on this board??

No, debunked by real scientists doing real research unlike those at geoengineeringwatch.org

And I may be wrong, but doesn't Scott Stevens have something to do with this site?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

By all means show me where the comment from that pilot has been posted and debunked prior to this thread

Better yet how about you show me proof this man is even a real pilot?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

This textbook is being used to teach children that chemical aerosols are harmless water vapor “condensation trails”, but this is blatantly false. Jet engines do not produce condensation trails except under extremely rare conditions, and these will be too short and too high to be seen from the group. In fact, most people will never see a true condensation trail in their entire lives. Many skywatchers and airline pilots have come forward to express their disdain about the blatant disinformation being told to the public regarding contrail formation.

This is just their opinion. Of course they will say this, because they believe in "chemtrails" and don't understand the science involved. If they did, they would not consider this a child's book. They have yet to supply proof that a condensation trail is anything but a condensation trail. They are very common. They are easily visible from ground level, and every "pilot" that comes forward...well, they are all anonymous or discredited. Show me one who isn't. Skywatchers are wrong all the time...they continue to make videos and photos claiming the ability to perceive chemical content.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Skada

WARNING: Logical Fallacy attack: Easily Proven to be wrong at ALL turns? I highly doubt that. Even disinformation campaigns NEED that grain of truth to sell the whole load of lies.

The problem is this conspiracy has nothing remotely true about it, but the lies still fly like the wind concerning the reality of chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The bottom line: In clean air, water vapor will not condense into tiny water droplets unless the air is supersaturated to very high levels. In the real atmosphere, the relative humidity never even approaches such great supersaturation values, so tiny droplets cannot form or grow. What then makes cloud formation possible?

In clean air. Where in the world as we know it now is there clean air? There isn't any clean air anymore, and there hasn't been completely clean air for eons. Every single breath you take is not clean air. The hair in your nose is there because it is needed to filter the air you breathe.
The only known clean air is what you get from a bottle, and those are all just one element at a time.

There is your disinformation. The simple fact that there is no such thing as clean air, but you believe the hype and stop thinking critically.

Can you give me one place that has clean air anywhere in the world?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Did not know of that thread but even so this article is different and points to a book and other info not mentioned on that thread. If it was exactly the same story posted at a different time I would ask to have the threads combined but it isn't.

Take a close look at the source for the first paragragh in your thread..

As astonishing as it may sound, we are witnessing a full-blown disinformation/re-education campaign against the children of the United States. They are being taught that chemical aerosols (geoengineering/”chemtrails”) being sprayed from jets are “harmless water vapor”.GlobalSkywatch

Now look at the thread I linked to and follow the link...where does it take you?

also just scroll down and you get to see this...

Is this not the exact same chapter discussed in your OP?

Sorry, but it is the same book from the same source that your thread originates from.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Well, jeez, “Larry”, the phenomena is beyond dispute. As an ex pilot I have seriously been observing geoengineering (aka Chem Trails) over Toronto for some time now. We just had a relatively clear period for over a week, corresponding with an extended and coordinated Memorial period stand down (even military pilots need a rest), then the sky was ripped up May 27 with smoke trails criss crossing the skies, large X appearing, at higher altitudes easily observed as tanker like large aircraft (modified DC-10). And total and complete cover up by mainstream media. Why isn’t this phenomena being reported by media, because it is dangerous for them to report it so. Conditioning our children will clearly be part of their nightmarish agenda.

And he got no pictures? No video? No proof, just his anonymous word. But it fits in your belief, so it must be true?
This guy would know as a pilot that crossing trails mean planes were flying in different directions. A child would know that. He is most likely NOT a real pilot.

This is only proof that "chemtrail" believers will believe what they are told, without question, without research, and without even a bit of critical thinking. If a statement is there, on an obviously biased website, you believe.

edit on 3-6-2013 by stars15k because: code error

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Didn't see the pictures at the bottom.......yea so what similar information. Are you saying I knowingly posted repetitive information? Who cares add it to that thread.......big deal........it did then and still does now contradict almost all debunkers info. Choose to believe it or not. The biggest point to the story IMO is the fact that I have not read before anywhere a claim like this that nearly 100% of plane trails are chemtrails. That is really putting your opinion out there. All arguments to this point have been what planes are spraying, where and how often. This is the first ever claim that the air at altitude very rarely causes natural plane trails.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Oh but of course he is not a pilot and has no idea what he is talking about.......because YOU say so.

Is it even possible for you to post 1 single post without insinuating you know everything and that there is a 0% possibility that what you state is false?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join