It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Just Fire Brought Down WTC7 In A Perfect Free Fall Collapse ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by DeeKlassified

You are hazarding the people who have to feel safe in their carefully crafted little world . You are causing them grief as they are being forced to face the reality that things are not at they seem or should be .
Then there are the shills who are here to derail the thread . You see these same debunkers in force on every 911 site .

Yep, they are everywhere, but they are not that clever, they think people are too stupid to see what they are up to!

What kind of person dedicates hours of every day, for years upon years, on forums pushing the 'official story'?
If the official story was so watertight, and so correct, then there is no need to dedicate so much time to pushing it. If you were such a firm believer in the OS, you'd get board of spending hours upon hours copy and pasting the same dubious comments every day, and normal person would just not behave like that, unless they had an agenda.

Where as, those of us who disbelieve the OS, have a reason to spend time on this cause, because it's very important.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified

Again, all you have is an Ad Hominem attack of no value to current discussion. You have been here long enough to know the rules, and you break them with almost every post you make.

You have no idea what my profession is, or what my experience is, so to blindly make wild assumptions about me is rather rude and ignorant. But that seems to be the general attitude of OS'er on here, you think Ad Hominem attacks make your argument more valid, when in fact it has the opposite effect.

If you have the 'experience' you say you have, which anyone can say they have on a forum, then you would be able to tell from your 'experience' that there is no way a steel structure can have global collapse like the 3 buildings did on 9/11.

I could say the same too, but I'm not that desperate to win an argument, so will leave my credentials out of this.
I'll stick with the real facts, not made up stuff.

I shall not be visiting your links, because all you have posted is more dubious quotes. When you post some real video interviews of these people talking on camera, putting their faces and names on camera, to validate what they are saying, only then will I take you seriously. But you wont, because you dont have anything real to back up what you claim.

Well YOU accuse people of telling lies/posting disinfo etc but nobody can say anything against you !

Yes my EXPERIENCE tells me it is possible that the events happened as seen , as having worked for a STRUCTURAL STEELWORK company in the design/drawing office when I first left school ,also working for a reinforced concrete company after that and 15 yrs on sites in a technical capacity doing things like TESTING structural components sometimes to destruction or doing seminars to guess who architects/engineers I do see how and why it could happen.

The fact the you will not visit my links tells everyone else a great deal, that basically YOU don't want anything that could possibly burst your little bubble regarding what you think happened.

Do you really think just because someone says something on a video it must be true
just
there are hundreds of videos on here that shows that assumption is wrong!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You are hazarding the people who have to feel safe in their carefully crafted little world . You are causing them grief as they are being forced to face the reality that things are not at they seem or should be .
Then there are the shills who are here to derail the thread . You see these same debunkers in force on every 911 site .

If you thinking that keeps you happy that's fine

Causing grief

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I will set aside how building 7 fell and that 1500+ highly educated Architects and Structural Engineers felt so strongly that they jeopardized their livelihoods to protest what they felt was an injustice against the people and their profession .
Now lets look at ( President) Cheney's time in office . Donald Rumsfeld changed the standard NORAD intercept of stray aircraft had been stood down and required his approval to intercept . Rumsfeld was not a loose cannon . He no doubt was told to do so . President and Bull Dog Cheney known for getting it done found it necessary for him to run critical defense exercises because what . Our military was incapable? Or did he have an important job to over see that no one else was capable of executing properly . Damn the torpedo's of reason and right and wrong just get it done . To hell with who gets in the way , the show must go on . That is what Cheney is known for . Few get in his way and those that do have to go hunting with him literally . He was also known for his ruthless get even policies .
Then we have all the misdeeds in the SEC vault that was destroyed .
No one has ever explained why Giuliani moved his Emergency Operations Center 2 blocks down the street from WTC 7 on the 23rd floor hardened bunker to a simple office just 2 weeks before 911.
Then Bush and Cheney were warned about the plot by Israel and they denied that they were aware of any plot .
Then the refusal to answer question before Congress except under very suspicious and un prosecutable terms .
Then Cheney tried to lie about his involvement in the military exercise .

Until the 911 false flag attack the Bush Administration was still not accepted by at least 50 % of the people who remember Jeb Bush's help in the loose chad thing . After 911 he was the president .
CFR ex-chairman Cheney a neocon said what we need is a new Pear Harbor which was not a surprise to us as depicted . The British broke the Japanese code and warned us of the impending attack . We just did not know where . But still Roosevelt let it happen so America could join the war . The Americans were staunch isolationist at the time and Franklin feared he would be ran out if he put us in the war . The same thing happened with the Lusitania sinking before we got involved in WW1 . Our Presidents have always lied to us .
edit on 5-6-2013 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

You misunderstood what I said . Where are you from any way, the UK?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I will set aside how building 7 fell and that 1500+ highly educated Architects and Structural Engineers felt so strongly that they jeopardized their livelihoods to protest what they felt was an injustice against the people and their profession .

That old conspiracy cliche, I will give you a scenario if they were right (they aren't) what would happen if every architect/structural engineer in the USA or better still the world said the same what would happen.

In your world they would be bumped off or sacked then we would have a world with NO architects/structural engineers there would be safety in numbers so why do 100,000's world wide not say something.

It's not for fear for their safety or job it's they don't want classed as IDIOTS that's why!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You misunderstood what I said . Where are you from any way, the UK?

Whats that got to do with anything

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I like to know who I am talking too and their social environment from which they form their opinions .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Well YOU accuse people of telling lies/posting disinfo etc but nobody can say anything against you !

Yes my EXPERIENCE tells me it is possible that the events happened as seen , as having worked for a STRUCTURAL STEELWORK company in the design/drawing office when I first left school ,also working for a reinforced concrete company after that and 15 yrs on sites in a technical capacity doing things like TESTING structural components sometimes to destruction or doing seminars to guess who architects/engineers I do see how and why it could happen.

The fact the you will not visit my links tells everyone else a great deal, that basically YOU don't want anything that could possibly burst your little bubble regarding what you think happened.

Do you really think just because someone says something on a video it must be true
just
there are hundreds of videos on here that shows that assumption is wrong!

Please do quote where I have called you a liar! I think you'll find you just made that up!

I have called NIST and the OS liars, but I dont need to resort to Ad Hominem attacks to get my point across.

Wow! Do you think writing in CAPITALS makes your argument any more valid? Considering you haven't come up with anything believable as yet, why would I then believe your credentials? Exaggerating your credentials on the internet does not give your argument any more weight, in fact it lessons what you are saying.

I wont visit your links because I am still waiting for you to provide some video evidence of the people you mention talking on camera, I told you already that pieces of copy and pasted text are not good enough, but you keep failing to come up with the video goods, until you do, you have nothing of importance I'm interested in.

You ask, do I think what someone says on a video is true, well I find it easier to judge if someone is lying if I can see them recounting their story on video. I'm more inclined to make a better judgement of their account if it's in an interview form. Copy and pasted text is as bad as hearsay, I want to see the people who said what you claim repeat their words on video, surely if it's that important they would have been interviews and discussed it on video somewhere?

You might fail to see the importance of this because you seem to be someone who believes anything they read, but personally I'd want to see them back up their word on a video, like many others have over and over again.

Videos please, or your argument is not worth of my time.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

That old conspiracy cliche, I will give you a scenario if they were right (they aren't) what would happen if every architect/structural engineer in the USA or better still the world said the same what would happen.

In your world they would be bumped off or sacked then we would have a world with NO architects/structural engineers there would be safety in numbers so why do 100,000's world wide not say something.

It's not for fear for their safety or job it's they don't want classed as IDIOTS that's why!

How much influence does money buy? At point do people abandon the official nonsense in search of the truth? I have visited many truther sites, not just about 9-11 either, where people talk about underground bases with aliens......and guess what? They ask for financial contributions to continue their work. For example global research and beforeitsnews.

If the conspiracy goes past national government and actually implicates royal families and the vatican and the top ranking masons, how difficult do you think it becomes fighting against the paid lies and for truth? Just how difficult?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

How many of these "many experts" have published something that shows the flaws in the NIST reports? And why are there so little? (are there more than 10? If so, can you list them?)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

How many of these "many experts" have published something that shows the flaws in the NIST reports? And why are there so little? (are there more than 10? If so, can you list them?)

I am no expert and can still see the abhorent lies in the official story. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A DAMM EXPERT! 2 planes does not equal 3 buildings down. It just does not! Repeat it does not a few hundred times man.

1500 architects and engineers are not a trivial number. How many do we need? 3000, 10000, 1000000, 1 million. Please tell me how many we need. I am curious!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Caps don't make your argument any better. How many of your experts published something that shows NIST is wrong? 1? 2? 5? Can you post their names?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You're obviously a 9/11 noob, do you know how to use the search here? Have you ever used google? Stop being lazy, go do your own research, I'm happy with mine!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

I am no expert and can still see the abhorent lies in the official story. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A DAMM EXPERT! 2 planes does not equal 3 buildings down. It just does not! Repeat it does not a few hundred times man.

1500 architects and engineers are not a trivial number. How many do we need? 3000, 10000, 1000000, 1 million. Please tell me how many we need. I am curious!

Exactly dude, you do not need to be an expert, just need to have a small dose of common sense. Unfortunately those that believe every word of the official story do not realise how badly they have been duped.

Thankfully there are experts dissecting 9/11, all these OS'er know about them, but they try and rubbish people with more experience and qualifications to them, maybe they feel inferior, maybe they are just not intelligent enough to grasp it, I just do not know, but like you say, even at a basic level, no major expertise is needed.

The experts provide a level of investigation that NIST failed to address, and many of the experts who disbelieve the OS can see things that some of us cant, well they can see spot things more instantly, because it's their field of speciality.

NIST weren't experts, they were shown up by David Chandler, a physics teacher, I'm sure kids could have done a more thorough, and a more accurate job that NIST, but then they deliberately left a lot of evidence out, because the report was just a fabrication to fit the official story.

Here's one of NIST's supposed 'finest' blatantly lying about molten metal, saying he didn't know of any! What a complete liar this man is, and this is the man doing calculations for the official story, say no more!

John Gross - NIST Lead Engineer and compulsive liar!

Richard gage exposed John Gross' lies, and these OS'ers have the cheek to call Richard Gage a liar! Oh my days!

edit on 5-6-2013 by DeeKlassified because: corrected video code

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Or in other words, you don't know. You just assume there are hundreds of people who published papers which show NIST is wrong.

I personally haven’t seen those hundreds of publications, just a handful, maybe by 5 people?. And those were laughable bad.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Or in other words, you don't know. You just assume there are hundreds of people who published papers which show NIST is wrong.

I personally haven’t seen those hundreds of publications, just a handful, maybe by 5 people?. And those were laughable bad.

I've never said there are hundreds of people with published papers, where did you get that idea from?

There are hundreds of professionals with enough expertise to see that the official story is a lie, and many of these professionals have signed petitions to get a new, fresh, proper criminal investigation. Many have spoken out, pointing out the flaws in the official story, and some have produced scientific papers, man which contradict NIST's report.

Did you ever see the video of David Chandler, the physics teacher, who made NIST look stupid and incompetent?
The man in the video above this reply, John Gross from NIST got owned by David Chandler, and NIST were floundering because their fudged calculations were proven to be incorrect.

If you watch the video above you will see John Gross lying through his teeth about the molten metal, saying there was none, and this guy was employed to be the lead engineer for the NIST report, and there are many videos and witnesses on video that can prove he is lying.

So if the lead engineer for NIST has been caught lying, then it's game over for the NIST report because a proven liar is the lead engineer, so how can this man or NIST be trusted? They can't. Nuff said.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Honestly, shouldn't you only need 1 report that proves the official story and the NIST reports weren't totally accurate? If I was a person with an open-mind (which I am), all it would take is one thing not adding up right to make me back away from totally believing something. Because, if there's one issue somewhere in the story, there may be many more in other areas. Just putting an ounce of doubt is all it should take.

And you have to understand... A lot of engineers, pilots, trained professionals/experts don't want to come forward or question the OS because they know they will be ridiculed and questioned. It's much easier to look the other way and pretend that nothing happened... Many people do it in their own lives today... Why rock the boat, if you don't need to????

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
I've never said there are hundreds of people with published papers, where did you get that idea from?

It was more of a rethorical question to make you think. Why are all these experts in complete silence while they have all the means to publish. There is no rational explanation.

There are hundreds of professionals with enough expertise to see that the official story is a lie, and many of these professionals have signed petitions to get a new, fresh, proper criminal investigation. Many have spoken out, pointing out the flaws in the official story, and some have produced scientific papers, man which contradict NIST's report.

Saying that you don't agree wont cut it.

Did you ever see the video of David Chandler, the physics teacher, who made NIST look stupid and incompetent?
The man in the video above this reply, John Gross from NIST got owned by David Chandler, and NIST were floundering because their fudged calculations were proven to be incorrect.

Got "owned"? Is this a game to you? Where is Chandlers widely accepted publication that shows NIST is wrong? Or are you just very susceptible to hit and run media and don't care that much about the actual science?

If you watch the video above you will see John Gross lying through his teeth about the molten metal, saying there was none, and this guy was employed to be the lead engineer for the NIST report, and there are many videos and witnesses on video that can prove he is lying.

So if the lead engineer for NIST has been caught lying, then it's game over for the NIST report because a proven liar is the lead engineer, so how can this man or NIST be trusted? They can't. Nuff said.

Do you understand the difference between "metal" and "steel'?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Honestly, shouldn't you only need 1 report that proves the official story and the NIST reports weren't totally accurate?

If it is widely accepted, yes.

If I was a person with an open-mind (which I am), all it would take is one thing not adding up right to make me back away from totally believing something. Because, if there's one issue somewhere in the story, there may be many more in other areas. Just putting an ounce of doubt is all it should take.

So you could not identify one thing wrong with for instance the idea of explosives? Or are you closing your mind in that situation, ignoring any argument against it?

And you have to understand... A lot of engineers, pilots, trained professionals/experts don't want to come forward or question the OS because they know they will be ridiculed and questioned. It's much easier to look the other way and pretend that nothing happened... Many people do it in their own lives today... Why rock the boat, if you don't need to????

I am an engineer. If I believed that 911 was an inside job, I would probably devote my life to getting the truth out. And I imagine that most engineers or scientists would. As that is in the nature of our breed. Do you really think that most engineers or scientist took that profession for the money? Or for the comfort? Really?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join