It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Just Fire Brought Down WTC7 In A Perfect Free Fall Collapse ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

reply to post by Blue_Jay33

More to the point what makes you think we need yet another thread on this

That's easy mate, because the issues haven't been resolved in a satisfactory manner

That's your opinion but there are plenty of threads we don't need another why not continue on an existing thread

Im not sure but imagine all the other threads were highjacked by a bunch
of half baked trolls like this one has.

It would be nice to have a complete thread full of constructive collaboration
that could be indexed by google and left for future truth seekers to
educate themselves.

But no. Truthers keep trying just as hard as the trolls and threads end
up just like this one. double digit pages of both sides of the story that
leaves viewers confused and angry.

Truthers and Official story believers should stay out of each others threads
See who has the heart without getting their fuel from an arguement.

I realize that posting this sort of makes me a hypocrite but i have
never asked why there is another official story thread. keep trying
by all means. the more the nutural see the desperate attempts made by
official story cheerleaders the more the truthers get on their team.

edit on 4-6-2013 by FirstCasualty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter

No, it is not conclusive that he found paint chips.

www.youtube.com...

Your video is out of date. It is,in fact,the evidence presented in this video that led people to look at the other primer paints used in the towers.

Back in May 2009, Niels Harrit wrote “Why The Red/Gray Chips Are Not Primer Paint” [1]. In it, he shows the composition of Tnemec Red, which has, among others, Zinc Yellow as it's main pigment. He then shows, in his Fig. 5, the XEDS spectra of the red layers of four red-gray chips labeled (a)-(d) from WTC dust, which he and 8 others had characterized in a paper published in April 2009 [2]. Result: Since Chips (a)-(d) contain no Zn, they can't be Tnemec. I agree with this finding – these four chips indeed are not Tnemec.

Which lead us to the Leclede paint, which is a perfect match for the red grey chips

But Tnemec wasn't the only steel primer used in the WTC! As far as is known, Tnemec was the specified primer for the WTC perimeter columns[3].

At least one other primer has been applied to WTC steel: LaClede Steel Company, manufacturer of the floor trusses [4], used their own shop primer, or LaClede Standard Primer with the following composition [5]:

Pigment: 28.5% by weight

Iron Oxide: 55%

Aluminium Silicate: 41%

Strontium Chromate: 4%

Vehicle: 71.5%

Epoxy Amine and other: 100%

oystein-debate.blogspot.com...

Paint Chips not Thermite.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

Let them be desperate and play all their cards. Why does it bother you so much

Its not about truth or lies, its about bush, cheney and other criminals facing prosecution for mass murder and conspiracy. All first degree and punishable by death. Do you really expect hardened criminals to roll over for you?

If I had the time I could go 1000 pages and play folks like a yo-yo. up-down, up-down, up-down, up-down, up-down, up-down, up-down. (eventually it does get boring though)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Experts said there was thermite at the site , through out the debris . Thermite can not be explained as paint on the internal steel because it does not get painted . Thermite has a specific chemistry .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

You did not site the fuel used to burn the building in your test analysis . In building 7 there were no raging fires of a volume to heat a large of a part of the building . There were many columns in that building . The video of that building falling is irrefutable evidence that it fell like a demolition . Even in the Towers most of the fuel burned on impact and fuel that made it down the shafts would have been smothered . That is why you see black smoke . The same for building 7 .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Experts said there was thermite at the site , through out the debris

No, they were NOT experts, (they even identified paint chips as thermite) plus they were even unable to get their paper peer reviewed and published in a proper Journal.
edit on 5-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by waypastvne

Experts said there was thermite at the site , through out the debris . Thermite can not be explained as paint on the internal steel because it does not get painted . Thermite has a specific chemistry .

Perhaps you haven't seen the much more recent report by Dr Millette :-

dl.dropboxusercontent.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified

Its quite simple, that Bentham paper is not supported by any expert I know of, while NISTs report has widespread support.

What are your motives to accept a paper that has no support whatsoever among experts, while you reject a report that has widespread support?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified

Most of the firemen aren't liars, but the quotes you debunkers post from firemen are just lies to fit the official story. That is, the 'firemen' you quote are either not real firemen, or they've been paid to tell lies because there is not one fireman on video that says anything that matches those deceitful quotes you have posted.

Time and time again you roll out those dubious quotes, and time and time again you get asked to provide some video of those firemen repeating the same quote on video. Funny that you have no real life people on camera saying what you claim. You call that evidence!?!

I sometimes don't give a link with a post for a certain reason to basically show the REAL ATTITUDE of people like yourself!

I have forgotten more about building construction than you have EVER learned I have 30 + years on sites from multi floor buildings , to power plant, sewage plant, shopping malls, schools , hydro electric schemes etc etc.

Here is some other quotes you can google his name.

I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people.

We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was [given], at 5:30 in the afternoon, World Trade Center collapsed completely" - Daniel Nigro, Chief of Department

1 - Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse.
2. The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7.
3. WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower levels.
4. numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them.
For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.
Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro

Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

Now no doubt because of your WARPED ATTITUDE this guy will also be a liar would you say that to his face or his family if so please VIDEO IT

Oh here are some links for you!!! enjoy.
www.nytimes.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 5-6-2013 by wmd_2008 because: some links added.

edit on 5-6-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

One thing YOU and others like you seem to forget the bulk of the images/videos shown of WTC 7 are only of one side of the building.

No fires in WTC 7 are you another of the members saying that the fire fighters are liars.

but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped.

Now as for you comments re the WTC Towers so YOU think that all the fuel burned on impact and that's that

That shows a prime example of no thought going into what you type, do you honestly think that in those towers with open plan office floors of almost 40,000 sq foot NOTHING repeat NOTHING else would burn
what about carpet, furniture, paper, office equipment also how many of those items also might produce black smoke. Even red oxide paint in it's raw state produces dense black smoke, so do plastics, rubber etc.

May be just may be if you had any EXPERIENCE on a construction site and with the process and products used and actually THOUGHT before you type your conclusions might be different.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Not experts?

How is it that a PhD in architectural materials science is not an expert?

How is it that archetects and engineers for truth are not experts?

How is it that the Danish scientists investigating the thermite issue were not experts?

Because personal bias decrees them not experts?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

edit on 5-6-2013 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

In our era and political !CONTROL! climate

there can be MANY reasons for "widespread" support that may have NOTHING to do with scientific facts.

Considering Dr Judy Wood and the Architects and Engineers for truth to be clueless idiots is foolishness, imho.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Are you talking about the same era where everyone can publish their work anonymously on the internet? Where is is the ever growing "anonymous experts for 911 truth" and their countless publications? Or are you saying that all the experts failed to figure it out but you did?

The argument that experts are affraid to talk or too much controlled is not only insulting, its also nonsense in the age of the internet.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I sometimes don't give a link with a post for a certain reason to basically show the REAL ATTITUDE of people like yourself!

I have forgotten more about building construction than you have EVER learned I have 30 + years on sites from multi floor buildings , to power plant, sewage plant, shopping malls, schools , hydro electric schemes etc etc.

Here is some other quotes you can google his name.

I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people.

We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was [given], at 5:30 in the afternoon, World Trade Center collapsed completely" - Daniel Nigro, Chief of Department

1 - Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse.
2. The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7.
3. WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower levels.
4. numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them.
For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.
Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro

Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

Now no doubt because of your WARPED ATTITUDE this guy will also be a liar would you say that to his face or his family if so please VIDEO IT

Oh here are some links for you!!! enjoy.
www.nytimes.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 5-6-2013 by wmd_2008 because: some links added.

edit on 5-6-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

Again, all you have is an Ad Hominem attack of no value to current discussion. You have been here long enough to know the rules, and you break them with almost every post you make.

You have no idea what my profession is, or what my experience is, so to blindly make wild assumptions about me is rather rude and ignorant. But that seems to be the general attitude of OS'er on here, you think Ad Hominem attacks make your argument more valid, when in fact it has the opposite effect.

If you have the 'experience' you say you have, which anyone can say they have on a forum, then you would be able to tell from your 'experience' that there is no way a steel structure can have global collapse like the 3 buildings did on 9/11.

I could say the same too, but I'm not that desperate to win an argument, so will leave my credentials out of this.
I'll stick with the real facts, not made up stuff.

I shall not be visiting your links, because all you have posted is more dubious quotes. When you post some real video interviews of these people talking on camera, putting their faces and names on camera, to validate what they are saying, only then will I take you seriously. But you wont, because you dont have anything real to back up what you claim.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by BO XIAN

Are you talking about the same era where everyone can publish their work anonymously on the internet? Where is is the ever growing "anonymous experts for 911 truth" and their countless publications? Or are you saying that all the experts failed to figure it out but you did?

The argument that experts are affraid to talk or too much controlled is not only insulting, its also nonsense in the age of the internet.

There have been many experts either talk on camera, or write articles online, but most MSM wont entertain anything that does not fit the OS narrative, because they are biased.

Some people are reserved, they would probably like to speak out, but they know the system is against them and they'd rather keep their jobs so they can support their families, and do not want to be harassed by people like you.

You know full well many experts have spoken on camera, or in publications, but unless it has come via the fraudulent government channels, you are not interested. You are not open minded enough to entertain anything other than the OS/MSM version of events.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Categorizing a very tiny fraction as "many experts" is nothing more than making up arguments.

The idea that any power in the world could ever stop all those millions of experts is a fantasy, largely based on the idea that these people are immoral cowards.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You are hazarding the people who have to feel safe in their carefully crafted little world . You are causing them grief as they are being forced to face the reality that things are not at they seem or should be .
Then there are the shills who are here to derail the thread . You see these same debunkers in force on every 911 site .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Categorizing a very tiny fraction as "many experts" is nothing more than making up arguments.

The idea that any power in the world could ever stop all those millions of experts is a fantasy, largely based on the idea that these people are immoral cowards.

Well, more real experts have come forward than all the so called 'experts' that participated in the NIST report.

There are many experts, enough for the people in power to take note. When you have literally hundreds of experts that disagree with NIST, you'd think the government would take note, but seeing as the government funded the NIST report, and tailored it's findings to fit their version of events, then it does not matter how many experts come forward, because the government would never listen to them.

Even if Einstein was alive today, and he disagreed with the NIST report, the government would still ignore him, they don't want to hear about anything other than their own controlled report, because they aren't going to incriminate themselves are they!

The only immoral cowards connected to 9/11, are the people that continue to cover up the real crimes that were committed that day! Those trying to expose what really happened are heroes.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join