It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood says "too Gay?"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

And you calling someone an "abomination" for their sexual orientation is not considered attacking them? Homosexuality is not evil, if you think so then you are probably brainwashed into believing it is.

If you don't like homosexuality, don't do it, but don't try to keep someone from the love that they have for someone else.
edit on 31-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You need a little education.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by colbe

You know what the true abomination is? People like you not accepting others for who they are.

...or.. or.. people like you that are pushing damndable "obominations" on a moral people.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

The destruction of family has nothing to do with someone being gay, it has everything to do with people being bigots and not accepting their child for what they are.

The ones who choose not to accept their gay son or daughter are the reason for the destruction, not the child. Do you really think a child wants to completely destroy their relationship with their parents? Of course not, but they can't deny who and what they are at the same time.

Have you not seen how sexual sins promoted in our times has destroyed the family? Sex is for self gratification
not for what it is intended, self giving love between two married people AND being open to life, procreation.

God's intention, both.

Do not defend sodomy, sodomites have many perversions. A child needs a mother and a father. The list of sexual sins people today do not even consider sin has helped to bring about the destruction of the family. For many many young people today, a failure to launch. To know who they truly are, God's child and loved by
Him.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So why are nuns and Catholic priests not allowed to have sex or to marry?

That's just as "unnatural" as two gay people having sex. Double standards.
x1000

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

I'm not pushing anything on anyone. To say homosexuality is wrong and trying to fit the law around your belief is pushing your beliefs onto others.

Live and let live dude.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

reply to post by colbe

You know what the true abomination is? People like you not accepting others for who they are.

...or.. or.. people like you that are pushing damndable "obominations" on a moral people.

Too afraid to mock God so you point to me? I do not matter, God has revealed sodomy is an abomination.

Stand before Him and defend it. The Gospel shows two references to UNREPENTANT sodomites
are in Hell.

Recently in our country, after two sodomite holidays, public displays, two cities were struck.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

And you calling someone an "abomination" for their sexual orientation is not considered attacking them? Homosexuality is not evil, if you think so then you are probably brainwashed into believing it is.

If you don't like homosexuality, don't do it, but don't try to keep someone from the love that they have for someone else.

first.. what is evil and where does it come from?

Evil is something that is made known from religion. If that is so.. then yes.. Gaydom is evil.

This is what I dont get... You can believe in GOD, yet one can toss aside the bible because it's contradiction... Isnt the bible the source of the very teachings of GOD?

Without the bible, the Koran, Tora, and the like, you have no basis for the religion and without them, that religion would probably have died out long long long long long ago.

If the bible says that homosexuality is a sin and evil... how can you say otherwise? You're using a word that is sourced from the very same belief system.

So why pervert it from what it is into something you want because you personaly believe it's not? Want to talk about contradiction? Saying homosexuality is not a sin is that very thing, a contradiction.

so... just go on and make up your own religion and base your acts upon that... then you can pick and choose as you wish. Taking from something already established and perverting it like this is just as quacky as pushing it down someone elses throat as "ok".

it's not... People who do this leave me baffled. I dont understand this whole mindset. It's really ignorant.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Yeah, ignore all the other disasters that happen around the world everyday and blame these two on gay people.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I'm not pushing anything on anyone. To say homosexuality is wrong and trying to fit the law around your belief is pushing your beliefs onto others.

Live and let live dude.

The twist, I do not know what planet you're living on or if you fail to read history. The "act" has alway been
condemned. It is the laws in the last fifty plus years that have been and are being changed to the acceptance
of sodomy.

With wonderful BHO, the agenda is blatant. God hasn't changed. Do not follow man and evil sin.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The bible is not the teaching of God, so your argument is null and void.

What's ignorant is you believing two gay guys having sex somehow affects you.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Yeah, ignore all the other disasters that happen around the world everyday and blame these two on gay people.

They happened the next day. Ignore God's warnings. Stand before God and say He is wrong and you are
right, people should be allowed to do anything they wish...

To the loss of their souls.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by theRhenn

reply to post by colbe

Too afraid to mock God so you point to me? I do not matter, God has revealed sodomy is an abomination.

Stand before Him and defend it. The Gospel shows two references to UNREPENTANT sodomites
are in Hell.

Recently in our country, after two sodomite holidays, public displays, two cities were struck.

You're quoting the wrong fella...

I do my damdest not to mock GOD nor am I pointing at you. I actually side with what you're saying.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

So why are nuns and Catholic priests not allowed to have sex or to marry?

That's just as "unnatural" as two gay people having sex. Double standards.
x1000

Because they're married to GOD. They hold themselves to a higher standard.

Nor were the deciples married.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Live and let live dude.

What law? Man's law or Gods law?

The bible says it's wrong. The laws that govern the country are broken up on it. Some say it is illegal and some do not.

Doesnt matter... I go with what I believe in. I believe it's wrong based on my spiritual beliefs. Man's law cannot trump this. A temporary punishment vs an eternal one...

link   
reply to post by colbe

I guess that's why many Romans were openly gay and were allowed to have gay relations? Being gay was no more of a problem in Rome than liking a certain type of food.

Why would god set up his church in Rome, where homosexuality was seen as normal, if he didn't agree with it? Isn't that why he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, because of gay people?

Weird that he would choose Rome of all places to set up his church where homosexuality was rampant, don't you think?

link   

Are they not the last to be saying this? Michael Voris gives two reasons why in today's The Vortex. Watch ~

5/31/13

www.youtube.com...

Transcript:

Too Gay
vort-2013-05-31

Hello everyone and welcome to The Vortex where lies and falsehoods are trapped and
exposed. I’m Michael Voris.

Now here’s something you don’t hear to often – and it goes to prove a point about the
Church being correct.

Hollywood producer Steven Soderbergh has made a movie about flamboyant homosexual
showman Liberace an his very much younger gay partner.
The name of the movie is Behind the Candelabra and it stars Michael Douglas as
Liberace and Matt Damon as much much younger live-in male sex partner Scott
Thornson.

But you won’t be seeing this movie – not that you would want to – but you wont be
seeing in US theaters anytime soon. The reason?
According to Soderbergh – he had the door slammed in his face by every major studio in
Hollywood because they all said the movie was – his words now, quoting them – the
movie was “too gay”.

According to those who have seen the movie – it is VERY gay. Kind of no holds-barred,
practically nothing left to the imagination .. including a couple of very explicit raunchy
sex scenes between Douglas and Damon.
But what does Hollywood say – NOPE! Too Gay.

But why? Why should the Puritans who run Hollywood all of a sudden take exception to
extraordinarily explicit sex scenes .. especially ones involving Michael Douglas.
Hollywood studios certainly has no qualms splashing up on the big screen wildly raunchy
sex scenes of Michael Douglas in blockbusters like Basic Instinct and Fatal Attraction.
When Douglas’ sex partner in those movies is a woman .. no problem. Ah, but when he’s
naked in the kitchen with an equally undressed Matt Damon – all of a sudden the boo
birds come out – TOO GAY!

So why the double standard? Well, the bottom line from the studio point of view of
course money – their unspoken reasoning BEHIND anticipating a box office drought in
money is that they know the public doesn’t want to see what Homosexuality really is.
Just like the Planned Parenthood doesn’t want to show what abortion really is.
The people who push the agenda of evil don’t want to show what it really is .. especially
on thousands of large screens around the whole country for weeks on end.

The purveyors of spiritual ruin want to keep the discussion focused on talk of “rights”
and “equality” and “love” and “fairness” and “justice” and other wonderful high
sounding noble platitudes.

They don’t want to show you or have you even think about for one minute – what
homosexuality REALLY is – which is of course SEX between two men .. and that’s all it
is.

The actual sordid perverted acts of sodomy and so forth which is what the whole issue is
ACTUALLY about – those scenes, that reality, they want to keep far from the public –
partly because they intuit that the public – which is about 97 percent NOT homosexual
isn’t really gonna want to watch two men engaged in such activity.

The other reason is – those kinds of explicit scenes put the lie to their claim that this is all
about being normal – and having the same rights as everyone else to love whoever you
want.

The whole gay rights movement is about one thing and one thing only – having unnatural
abnormal perverted sexual liaisons with members of your own sex and wanting society to
condone it as normal.

Same-sex marriage is the brass ring which they think assures the public perception that
gays have arrived – they are out and proud – they are queer and here.
But in a very funny twist – Hollywood which has done so much to promote that notion –
won’t stand behind it when the rubber hits the road.
Too gay indeed!

GOD Love you.

I am leaving, discuss the OP. Explain whether you believe Michael is right or wrong. ATS is full of
stars...er pro-sodomites, liberals who say I am not gay....not that there is anything wrong with it!

blinded, follow God not man,

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So why not blame all those other disasters on Johnny and Sue having sex the night before? Like I said, DOUBLE... STANDARDS...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

The bible is not the teaching of God, so your argument is null and void.

What's ignorant is you believing two gay guys having sex somehow affects you.

Really? How would you know?

I believe it is. What else do you have that teaches GODs word? What else do you think there is to go off of? Blind faith will only get you so far if you dont have a basis. Without the bible, there is no source of knowledge.

...unless you claim to talk to him and he answers you. (see what I did there)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Higher standard to what? Is having sex somehow dirty or wrong to you? If so, don't ever have sex.

In fact, why not apply to be a priest? Since you think they are held to a "higher standard", I'm sure you wouldn't mind not having sex. You wouldn't want to be seen as "lesser" would you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join