It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Star in a Jar - For those of you who have not seen!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vind21

uh oh I didn't know you could do this

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is good material.

When can I get my own star in a jar.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
OP definitely worth the minutes invested. Thanks.

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

There is a shrimp that can create this effect.

When you said this I wanted to know more...

reply to post by polarwarrior

Thanks!

Stars in Jars, Sonic Death Shrimp..

What more could this nerd ask for?
edit on 1-6-2013 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
that got me thinking, could this be used on a very large scale by a flying vehicle using tones we cant hear to make some crop circlesd

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think that the density of water has something to do with the intensity. Ice would shatter, air is not dense enough.
The part I missed in the video is the rising heat from the "bubble". If it is that hot, shouldn't there be a mirage of heat or fine bubbles?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Its cold fusion, the sound wave causes the atoms in a harmonious relationship, to release their energy which is unlike chaos theory, its all electric universe, harmony.

Friction heaters and Searle's magnetic energy is also cavitation.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Interesting you want the ';divine' taken out of it. Why? Scared of discovering something?

Light coming from sound. Sound is what creates things. I remember reading "God said..." as a child. I always thought after that that sound or a voice was more important that what we see.

A blind person can 'see' better than we can through sound. A deaf person can only see what is in front of them.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thanks!
Very cool indeed~

Makes this image seem not so far-fetched...

ok the fetch is still far - but its cool too

Apparently Light converts to sound also:
sasers & electrostriction.

Light & Sound truly are principles of Creation~

[pic from here; end]

LOVE

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by vind21
reply to post by alfa1

Hmmm....really? As surprising as it may be, I don't post these things for my own benefit. Sonoluminesence is a pretty new phenomenon by most standards.
As it was first observed in 1934, it's been a fairly long while. 80 years, nearly.

Not everyone may be as enlightened as you, there are MANY people on this forum that have limited experiences with it, also thanks for confirming the reason I posted the link to the second page.

And since it's not really a sound phenomenon, the proper name for it is now SCBL, single cavitation bubble luminescence. If you google scholar for SCBL, you'll find that's the current term.
Anything that makes a bubble in a fluid with the right characteristics will do this. A laser can be used, for instance.

I seemed to find some more colorful explanations for the term:

SCBL - One of America's Largest Gay Bowling Leagues
studiocitybowlingleague.com/‎
Studio City Bowling League (SCBL) is one of America's largest gay bowling leagues, based in Studio City, CA.

Moving on...

I have to say... I am entirely flabbergasted... beyond confused! ... As to why this hasn't been exploited by the free energy crowd as a new means of pushing some make believe cold fusion device.

Heck, I almost want to do it myself.

Show that to a room full of no-nothing investors and bam! Instant funding. If Rossi can make money with his black box and ground wire live wire energy unit, someone should clearly be able to monetize this.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its cold fusion, the sound wave causes the atoms in a harmonious relationship, to release their energy which is unlike chaos theory, its all electric universe, harmony.

Friction heaters and Searle's magnetic energy is also cavitation.

Except that it's not.

If it were, everyone would be doing it. And Searle is an idiot and a fraud. How come every new energy idea all of a sudden includes every stupid fraud in the past? Searle is apparently the creator of a UFO, the original ecat, the original everything and anything that is supposedly some type of free energy device. Give me a break:

Bubble fusion, also known as sonofusion, is the non-technical name for a nuclear fusion reaction hypothesized to occur inside extraordinarily large collapsing gas bubbles created in a liquid during acoustic cavitation.[1] Rusi Taleyarkhan and collaborators claimed to have observed evidence of sonofusion in 2002. The claim was quickly surrounded by controversy, including allegations ranging from experimental error to academic fraud. Subsequent publications claiming independent verification of sonofusion were also highly controversial. Taleyarkhan was found to have engaged in falsification of independent verification, and to have included people on his papers who weren't aware of it by an investigation by Purdue University. He was subsequently stripped of his professorship. One of his funders, the Office of Naval Research reviewed the report by Purdue, and deemed that the behavior was "so severe as to merit debarment".[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Bottom line, if it were that easy, everyone would be doing it. Simple as that...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by vind21

And since it's not really a sound phenomenon, the proper name for it is now SCBL, single cavitation bubble luminescence. If you google scholar for SCBL, you'll find that's the current term.

Cool, then post links to some decent break downs of the concepts for others if you would.

And you are welcome for sharing, I thought the little blurb and image of the the blue light alone was worth the post.
edit on 31-5-2013 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

Here's a simple explanation. For a known amount of gas, the temperature, pressure and volume are all interlinked by simple equations, known as the Gas Laws:

Rule #1: Pressure x Volume = Constant - If you put a fixed volume of air under pressure, it gets warmer.

Rule #2: Volume / Temperature = Constant - If you take a volume of air in a balloon and cool it down, it will shrink.

Rule #3: Pressure / Temperature = Constant - Decreasing temperature also decreases pressure

Theres a problem with ship propellers in that they will suffer damage at particular rotation speeds. Air bubbles form on the trailing edge due to to the decreased vapour pressure of the water - the ship is moving forwards, so the propellor is actually trying to "stretch" the water out by increasing the volume. so the pressure must decrease accordingly (Rule #1). As the bubbles contract, the volume of each bubble decreases, so the temperature must rise accordingly (Rule #2). Eventually you get to the point of having an infinitely small bubble with close to zero volume and almost infinite temperature. At this point the bubble implodes back into dissolved atoms within the water, but each atom now has a temperature hotter than the core of the Sun. This energy is released as light and heat, and supersonic shock waves. These are enough to create pitting on the propellor.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Interesting... Can we turn it into a weapon? I fear will be the next question from certain military establishments.

Imagine something like that happening inside your own body, which is made up of over 70% water.
edit on 1-6-2013 by lioninthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lioninthenorth

Its cold fusion. Pretty sure they've been weaponizing this technology all along.

Names to read: Keely. Tesla. Walter Russel. This video explains the principal in the easiest way, so clearly, in terms of how it works and what is wrong with our current scientific model. And he includes links below it, under show more, to the great minds in history. For example Walter Russel, made 3d models of the elements and predicted, discovered several more.

They gave us slave science, worker class, explosive and harmful technology, and kept us in this bubble, while they quickly buried the real science coming through Keely/Tesla/Russel, and created advanced weapon systems and space crafts, in the 40's even.

They promote Chaos and explosive energies and make the sun fit this model. But the sun is cold, just like in this video, the shrimp's claw stays cold. Its implosive, clean and harmonic creation all around us.

The pistol shrimp clip that follows the star in the jar clip, in the first 8 minutes, is exactly the same thing.

How its working is this: instead of all positive proton magnetics being insanely orbitted by all negative, weightless and invisible, electron magnets (methinks they would attract!!!), matter is composed instead of many bucky ball magnets, all with N and S poles, in a harmonious arrangement. Sound wave, shapes matter for example. There is an overall polarity, but its a complex unit, that creates the world and universe around us.
And its harmony not chaos, as the rule.

Then something introduces change. In the case of the star in a jar, or pistol shrimp, that is a Sound Wave. It could be friction, or some other stress.

It forces caviation or the release of atomic energy, ie. cold fusion.

Such as the sun's corona. The sun's corona relates to both the star in a jar and the pistol shrimps attack bubble, cold fusion release of atomic energy. Implosion! But the temperature doesnt affect the sun or the shrimp's claw.

The shame is we are kept in dirty technology, Explosive tech! They try to force fusion by exploding/smashing particles together.

Implosion!!!! Electric Universe!!! Seen in nature, ie the pistol shrimp is nature's Star in a Jar!!!!

As above so below. Thus its the real science.

Cavitation - Sonoluminescence - Implosion Technology - Sacred Sciences Part 1

All the videos are good, and the reading material he provides from the overlooked scientists.

But he goes from the star in the jar, to the pistol shrimp (nature revealing the secret) then logically to the Friction heater: overunity heater. It takes far less energy to spin the drum, than is quickly, in a second released in steam! Its implosive technology or cold fusion!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by vind21

thats a new one for me thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

ok...that's it.

I want to alter my genes to incorporate bioluminescence, Bioelectrogenesis, and this scbl ability

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Its cold fusion,

Theres no such thing. Fusion can only occur if you generate enough Pressure to fuze nuclei. This requires enormous (and I mean ENORMOUS) amounts of energy, which will generate lots of heat. There is nothing "cold" about it. Ask the designers of the Hydrogen Bomb what energy they had to harness in order to accomplish that.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It forces caviation or the release of atomic energy, ie. cold fusion.

Do you make this up as you go along?

Heres a Wiki...

Nuclear reactions [edit]

Main article: Bubble fusion
Some have argued that the Rayleigh-Plesset equation described above is unreliable for predicting bubble temperatures and that actual temperatures in sonoluminescing systems can be far higher than 20,000 Kelvin. Some research claims to have measured temperatures as high as 100,000 Kelvin, and speculates temperatures could reach into the millions of Kelvin.[11] Temperatures this high could cause thermonuclear fusion. This possibility is sometimes referred to as bubble fusion and is likened to the implosion design used in the fusion component of thermonuclear weapons.

On January 27, 2006, researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute claimed to have produced fusion in sonoluminescence experiments.[12][13]

Experiments (2002, 2005) of R. P. Taleyarkhan using deuterated acetone showed measurements of tritium and neutron output consistent with fusion but the low quality of the papers and the doubts cast by the report into his scientific misconduct had made him lose all credibility that he formerly had amongst the scientific community.[14] On August 27, 2008 he was stripped of his named Arden Bement Jr. Professorship, and forbidden to be a thesis advisor for graduate students for at least the next 3 years.[15][16]

edit on 1-6-2013 by intrptr because: link

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I think what I posted was more damning:

Taleyarkhan was found to have engaged in falsification of independent verification, and to have included people on his papers who weren't aware of it by an investigation by Purdue University

But it doesn't matter.

People that believe in perpetual motion, free energy, or anything of the like plop it all together in one mangled mess of pseudoscience and gobbledygook gibberish and are unwilling to see anything that contradicts their ideas.

If you point it out they will simply claim that big oil suppresses it. And that there is a mass conspiracy to defame or degrade all those perilous heroes who tried to tell the world of simple backyard techniques which supposedly gave us unlimited energy and anti-gravity with supposed ease (but it's all covered up by evildoers
).

No matter how profitable and uncontrollable the notion of unlimited energy and anti-gravity is, somehow it seems to be the easiest thing to keep under wraps these days, even with worldwide instant communication with the advent of the internet and modern comm systems.

You can't teach this level of ignorance. It's inherent.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Show that to a room full of no-nothing investors and bam! Instant funding. If Rossi can make money with his black box and ground wire live wire energy unit, someone should clearly be able to monetize this.

With all due respect, sorry but you are starting to sound like Mary Yugo and just regurgitating things about that test that are not actually possible just to discredit someone. what Rossi has is legit although he is too stubborn to seek the right help and will be a side note in history i fear. Defkalon has it because of Rossi but they have solved the problems that Rossi has been working around. i will add your name to my list of naysayers to see when the overabundance of proof that LENR is legit reaches a point that you have to admit it.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is new to me and quite remarkable. Thanks for posting it! I'm off to peruse all of the links and learn something.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join