It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Star in a Jar - For those of you who have not seen!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfzilla

Show that to a room full of no-nothing investors and bam! Instant funding. If Rossi can make money with his black box and ground wire live wire energy unit, someone should clearly be able to monetize this.

With all due respect, sorry but you are starting to sound like Mary Yugo and just regurgitating things about that test that are not actually possible just to discredit someone. what Rossi has is legit although he is too stubborn to seek the right help and will be a side note in history i fear. Defkalon has it because of Rossi but they have solved the problems that Rossi has been working around. i will add your name to my list of naysayers to see when the overabundance of proof that LENR is legit reaches a point that you have to admit it.

Your rather presumptuous aren't you? And Rossi and LENR research have about as much in common as a bird and a dog. One doesn't lend credibility to the other.

In any case, you can't say Rossi is legit.

Judging by his actions, I can say they are hallmark of fraud though.

See how that works? You're at an incredible disadvantage when people you are rooting for are being disingenuous.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by smurfzilla

Show that to a room full of no-nothing investors and bam! Instant funding. If Rossi can make money with his black box and ground wire live wire energy unit, someone should clearly be able to monetize this.

With all due respect, sorry but you are starting to sound like Mary Yugo and just regurgitating things about that test that are not actually possible just to discredit someone. what Rossi has is legit although he is too stubborn to seek the right help and will be a side note in history i fear. Defkalon has it because of Rossi but they have solved the problems that Rossi has been working around. i will add your name to my list of naysayers to see when the overabundance of proof that LENR is legit reaches a point that you have to admit it.

Your rather presumptuous aren't you? And Rossi and LENR research have about as much in common as a bird and a dog. One doesn't lend credibility to the other.

In any case, you can't say Rossi is legit.

Judging by his actions, I can say they are hallmark of fraud though.

See how that works? You're at an incredible disadvantage when people you are rooting for are being disingenuous.

hey man i'm not necessarily rooting for Rossi. it is just that from all of my research into the reviews about the latest 'independent' test I believe the test to be not a scam and you are right i comingled Rossi and LENR research as the same from your original post. the debate is just so intense right now and for whatever reason he is currenly at the forefront of Lenr in the press (such as forbes) that i took your post to say that rossi is a scam artist which means by proxy defkalon are scammers since they originally worked with rossi and say he has something and therefore national instruments a publicly traded company out of texas are scammers since they are currently working with defkalon and had interacted with Rossi early on.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfzilla

hey man i'm not necessarily rooting for Rossi. it is just that from all of my research into the reviews about the latest 'independent' test I believe the test to be not a scam and you are right i comingled Rossi and LENR research as the same from your original post. the debate is just so intense right now and for whatever reason he is currenly at the forefront of Lenr in the press (such as forbes) that i took your post to say that rossi is a scam artist which means by proxy defkalon are scammers since they originally worked with rossi and say he has something and therefore national instruments a publicly traded company out of texas are scammers since they are currently working with defkalon and had interacted with Rossi early on.

You're very presumptuous.

1. National Instruments was misrepresented by Rossi.

Update #2: A followup statement from National Instruments’ John Pasquarette, Vice President of Corporate Marketing and eBusiness:

We did not buy a 1 MW cold fusion plant.

So, it would appear that the Free Energy Truth blog lacks a certain truthiness. I should have guessed.

www.forbes.com...

That's old outdated information.

The new paper has already been explained in this thread. There is nothing in there that should make you think Rossi is anymore legitimate. As I said in another post, him trying to associate yet another reputable name with his project without actually going through standard procedure is another attempt for Rossi to make his project look more legitimate.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

You're very presumptuous.

1. National Instruments was misrepresented by Rossi.

Update #2: A followup statement from National Instruments’ John Pasquarette, Vice President of Corporate Marketing and eBusiness:

We did not buy a 1 MW cold fusion plant.

So, it would appear that the Free Energy Truth blog lacks a certain truthiness. I should have guessed.

www.forbes.com...

That's old outdated information.

The new paper has already been explained in this thread. There is nothing in there that should make you think Rossi is anymore legitimate. As I said in another post, him trying to associate yet another reputable name with his project without actually going through standard procedure is another attempt for Rossi to make his project look more legitimate.

i in no way even attempted to imply that NI was purchasing or i thought they purchased or Rossi said that they were the mysterious buyer of the 1 MW ecat. i believe the term I used was Interacted with. what you classify as "old outdated information" is indeed old news however what i was referring to was an article from last week which i would not consider old news:

www.forbes.com...
but at the end of the day tests and verification and validation and what i think and what you think and what mark gibbs thinks really doesn't matter. Rossi has either stumbled upon a reaction that generates excess heat that is currently unexplainable by today's science or he hasn't. if he has or he hasn't at some point in the next decade I expect the answer to be known.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

If I remember correctly the only NI involvement was something like Rossi buying equipment from them. Was it thermocouples? In any case, that's what Rossi's MO has been. He buys some plastic buckets from Home Depot, and all of a sudden, "He's in talks with Home Depot."

The authors also note various assumptions they made about the test and that they weren’t in control of all of the aspects of the process but they apparently didn’t consider any of these to be egregious enough to be showstoppers.

Is this the article source you were trying to link?

The writer admits points we have made in this thread already.

He claims the "third party" ... "didn’t consider any of these to be egregious enough to be showstoppers" but fails to address the third party was hardly independent.

Rossi balked at any legitimate third party independent testing.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Unity_99

Its cold fusion,

Theres no such thing. Fusion can only occur if you generate enough Pressure to fuze nuclei. This requires enormous (and I mean ENORMOUS) amounts of energy, which will generate lots of heat. There is nothing "cold" about it. Ask the designers of the Hydrogen Bomb what energy they had to harness in order to accomplish that.

The dirty false science we live under!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join