It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More an mermaids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
So Mermaids have been trending thanks to the new discovery channel documentary.

Here is a very comprehensive articles bout sighting over the years.

A look over the years shows that many people around the world have sighted or even directly experienced mermaids. Here’s a timeline of some of the major sightings and experiences, including Christoper Columbus, John Smith, and William Shakespeare.

Columbus, Shakespeare, and Pliny the Elder Say Mermaids Are Real Mermaid sightings and experiences have happened for centuries

J

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Not more about mermaids!

Have you no shame?

Come on, really?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
With all the commercial fishing going on worldwide i find it very unlikely they exist given the fact not even one, ever, has bee caught in a trawling net.

Then you have all the other things going on at sea/ in the oceans, war games, scuba diving, treasure hunting, oil drilling, gas drilling, other mineral reclamation etc....and they have never spotted one either...ever.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
With all the commercial fishing going on worldwide i find it very unlikely they exist given the fact not even one, ever, has bee caught in a trawling net.

Then you have all the other things going on at sea/ in the oceans, war games, scuba diving, treasure hunting, oil drilling, gas drilling, other mineral reclamation etc....and they have never spotted one either...ever.

Uhhm, well, actually, it's quite obvious that mermaids exist in the oceans of the hollow earth. We can't prove that the earth isn't hollow, even though we already have, therefore mermaids.
edit on 30-5-2013 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

And all those accounts are....?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
do you realize that show was mostly made up?Its easy to tell most of it was cgi...Plus they had a disclaimer on it at the end of the show..Look it up

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I remember a show about dragons that claimed they were real.
People did'nt pick up on the disclaimer that it was mere fiction presented as fact.
As for historical accounts of mermaids, I think men at sea in those days got a bit lonely.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Mermaids
a) do not exist
b) do exist in underwater caverns
c) are actually mole people who have learned to swim

top topics

join