It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatening letters sent to N.Y. Mayor may contain ricin : police

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

source
I read about the threatening letters on cnn earlier. Although you're right maybe 'nutjob' is too strong of a word. How about this; a psychologically unstable individual who would be best served by counseling in an effort to hug his/her inner child instead of being tried and sent to prison?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
When and until then, a person or persons are convicted of this crime, then the nuts on BOTH sides can cut each others throats.
Till then and only then none o you got squat and are talking out yer other orfices

nuff said

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RegisteredUser

source
I read about the threatening letters on cnn earlier. Although you're right maybe 'nutjob' is too strong of a word. How about this; a psychologically unstable individual who would be best served by counseling in an effort to hug his/her inner child instead of being tried and sent to prison?

you mean we shouldn't blame it on an obscure youtube video this time?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

source

I cant resist.......you said the person who mailed the letter was anti-gun. Please provide a link or some kind of proof of what you are saying.

If you post another weird answer to this simple question I think it is pretty obvious you are playing games.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

No, not this time. I took off my tin foil hat and the aliens told me.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

source

I cant resist.......you said the person who mailed the letter was anti-gun. Please provide a link or some kind of proof of what you are saying.

If you post another weird answer to this simple question I think it is pretty obvious you are playing games.

Oh my Gaaawd!! You didn't even read the article?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Lets blame it on the TV series breaking bad. Most people would not even know what resin is if it werent for that show. And remember when the person accused of sending resin to Obama, that guy didnt even eat rice.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

source

Actually I did? Why would someone who is anti-gun send a letter to one of the biggest anti-gun champions in the country?
edit on 30-5-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
he didn't eat rice????

the horror

seriously though .... you know the guy who said no tragedy should be wasted? I foresee some serious spin doctoring with this ricin case.
edit on 30-5-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

source

Actually I did? Why would someone who is anti-gun send a letter to one of the biggest anti-gun champions in the country?
edit on 30-5-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

Soo you didn't clearly read my first post. I said anti gun control. I didn't clearly read yours.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Criminals know no lows.

And bloomberg is an unpopular idiot so expect the worse from him to cover his own ass as well as Eric Holder.

Code word is poo poo

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RegisteredUser

Fair enough I thought you had slipped off the tracks a little.

My mistake.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

reply to post by RegisteredUser

Fair enough I thought you had slipped off the tracks a little.

My mistake.

I thought you were being a little off yourself. Its good for a laugh

edit on 30-5-2013 by RegisteredUser because: spellin n grammer

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
There is no logic behind someone who is vehemently opposed to new gun control restrictions to be sending a threatening ricin letter to Bloomberg. For one thing, gun "nuts" won (I am not using the word "nuts" pejoratively, I am using it to mock how the left tries to portray law abiding Americans) . The Democrats lost miserably - there is no danger of a national push to make stricter gun control laws. It failed .... it died a horrible death, in front of millions of Americans and was quite an embarrassing blow to the elitist leftists.

Their dancing on the graves of the Newton children was not enough to sway votes in their favor. Their emotional appeal of "if it saves just one life" fell on the deafened ears of the reasonable. They could not be persuaded to pass reasonable gun control measures ... such as allowing teachers to carry concealed.

So, since they could not have their way, and their push died, where is the logic behind a "gun nut" sending this letter? The "gun nuts" were not dancing on the graves of the Newton victims. They were too busy trying to persuade each and every one of you to not be a victim of random acts of senseless violence - to protect yourselves; To be better equipped than carrying a cellphone camera so you could record a British soldier being decapitate4d in the middle of the street while you wait 30 minutes for the police to arrive,.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I agree.

But the title that was changed of course was one that the OP made up.

I dont think he was a paid conspirator. I do think that in the UK and Australia they have had their fare share of propaganda as far as Americans and guns are concerned. This IS a global conspiracy. We should come to terms with that. The op I believe is an Australian who is simply buying in to the leftist propaganda.

Part of the reason for this propaganda is to gain support for the UN since thats the only thing that did pass for foreign occupation to confiscate firearms. Which by the way I have heard rumors that there are many foreign troops that are already here.

Anyways, the op is just a willing victim of the propaganda bs and probably nothing more but a participant.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
There is no logic behind someone who is vehemently opposed to new gun control restrictions to be sending a threatening ricin letter to Bloomberg. For one thing, gun "nuts" won (I am not using the word "nuts" pejoratively, I am using it to mock how the left tries to portray law abiding Americans) . The Democrats lost miserably - there is no danger of a national push to make stricter gun control laws. It failed .... it died a horrible death, in front of millions of Americans and was quite an embarrassing blow to the elitist leftists.

Their dancing on the graves of the Newton children was not enough to sway votes in their favor. Their emotional appeal of "if it saves just one life" fell on the deafened ears of the reasonable. They could not be persuaded to pass reasonable gun control measures ... such as allowing teachers to carry concealed.

So, since they could not have their way, and their push died, where is the logic behind a "gun nut" sending this letter? The "gun nuts" were not dancing on the graves of the Newton victims. They were too busy trying to persuade each and every one of you to not be a victim of random acts of senseless violence - to protect yourselves; To be better equipped than carrying a cellphone camera so you could record a British soldier being decapitate4d in the middle of the street while you wait 30 minutes for the police to arrive,.

There is no logic to sending a ricin laced letter to anyone. Gun control, or lack of, is a pathetic attempt to justify a random act of violence.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel

I agree.

I dont think he was a paid conspirator. I do think that in the UK and Australia they have had their fare share of propaganda as far as Americans and guns are concerned. This IS a global conspiracy. We should come to terms with that. The op I believe is an Australian who is simply buying in to the leftist propaganda.

Part of the reason for this propaganda is to gain support for the UN since thats the only thing that did pass for foreign occupation to confiscate firearms. Which by the way I have heard rumors that there are many foreign troops that are already here.

Anyways, the op is just a willing victim of the propaganda bs and probably nothing more but a participant.

I know - I have been talking to some deranged Canadians about gun control (not all of them are deranged
) they envision the US to be a place where we have quickdraw shoot outs like in the Wild West. I have tried - to no avail - to explain that the most violent crimes in the US are due to gangs in inner cities that have the strictest gun control ordinances in the Western Hemisphere. Prohibiting guns does nothing to stop them from using them. Gun free zones are where the highest number of casualties in shooting sprees take place (this is also a global thing - using Anders Breivik as an example..)

I grew up in Kennesaw, Georgia. The infamous town used in every gun control debate - where it is the law to own a firearm. It is unnatural and foreign to me to even think about not having one.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

There is no logic to sending a ricin laced letter to anyone. Gun control, or lack of, is a pathetic attempt to justify a random act of violence.

especially by a gun nut. Gun nuts are law abiding citizens - and for the most part, have had an NCIS, FBI, and local law enforcement agency background check before issued their license.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel

I agree.

I don't know that it's propaganda. I think it's more of a cutural difference. Australians have a different morals and belief structures than the US. They didn't have a Revolutionary War, or a wild west or any of the history that gives the US bragging rights. I think the 'American swagger' is singular to the US.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

especially by a gun nut. Gun nuts are law abiding citizens - and for the most part, have had an NCIS, FBI, and local law enforcement agency background check before issued their license.

Just as the progressive scum are for the most part law abiding citizens. Using ricin negates thier message that people are safer with gun control measures. There is no political gain on either side to this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join