It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatening letters sent to N.Y. Mayor may contain ricin : police

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

(Reuters) - Two letters addressed to New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his gun control group contained material believed to be the deadly poison ricin, and referenced the debate on gun laws, police said on Wednesday.

Reuters
Aljazeera

Wow. So this is how you Amerikills handle your democratic debates- by poisoning those who oppose your point of view? Charming. Puts the U.S.'s critique of other nations who kill their leaders into real perspective...

Reassuring, also, to see the gun lobby are a nice bunch of fellas and not the homicidal barrel fellators the rest of the [sane] public see them as. It would bring a tear of pride to the eye of your late president Heston (pbuh), to be sure

edit on 29-5-2013 by Dumbspiracy because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/5/2013 by Sauron because: proper title of article

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
How do you know they are not anti-gun people trying to frame the gun nuts and spark an outcry?

That is just as logical.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbspiracy

So this is how you Amerikills handle your democratic debates- by poisoning those who oppose your point of view?

Jesus...what a dumb ass generalization.

More than likely, even those that hate Bloomberg would agree this was asinine move, as it only inflames both sides.

Did I mention that your OP sucked..?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Only left leaning nuts have the gall to do something like this. Dont think for a second this was a gun nut, but something orchestrated to keep the guns in the spotlight and all of obamas scandals and shortcomings out of the mainstream awhile.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I soo love how if you believe in the second amendment your a nutter and the insinuation that it is sane to believe that the gun control measures are going to do a lick of good. It's already a crime to use a gun in committing a crime. [Usually ups the severity] It's not a gun problem but a people problem. The gun is just a tool and like all tools if used by the wrong people bad things will happen. But that kind of thinking doesn't fit into that enlightened mindset anti-gunners believe they have. Seems a little convenent to blame pro-gun people when there are any number of times that has been said about others then when the facts came out it was dead wrong.
edit on 29-5-2013 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
I soo love how if you believe in the second amendment your a nutter and the insinuation that it is sane to believe that the gun control measures are going to do a lick of good. It's already a crime to use a gun in committing a crime. [Usually ups the severity] It's not a gun problem but a people problem. The gun is just a tool and like all tools if used by the wrong people bad things will happen. But that kind of thinking doesn't fit into that enlightened mindset anti-gunners believe they have. Seems a little convenent to blame pro-gun people when there are any number of times that has been said about others then when the facts came out it was dead wrong.
edit on 29-5-2013 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

Most people can use a screwdriver in the correct fashion.

But there is still the fraction of the population where a screwdriver is a weapon of choice. Soo... I guess they shall be banned as a deadly weapon because some people can't seem to keep their hands away from people.

Other tools on the list would include but not limited to, scissors, iron pots, beer bottles, pool cues, remote controls, intimate toys, pencils and pens, plates, phone chargers, dental floss, baseball bats, golf clubs, etc.

Let's just ban everything that can kill us. Leave everyone on a perfectly flat landscape with no buildings or trees, because those are deadly too.

Oh the possibilities!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Chill Brah!
This OP has to be a troll, or the guy never got the memo that the "anthrax attacks" after 911 were a false flag, just like all of this ricin bull...

It worked the first time, for a while anyway...
I just cannot believe them playing the same cards so soon and thinking they'd get away with it.
Besides, if this was a gun nut who did this, why did he or she not just use a gun?
One dedicated soldier is all it takes.

edit on 29-5-2013 by g146541 because: to edit.....duhh

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

So we have another new poster with a anti-gun thread. I believe we are seeing a planned and coordinated propaganda campaign.

If it walks like a duck........Just like the health care debate when we had 100s of new posters posting thread after thread. Take a good hard look members and readers and ask yourself is this post paid for? I say YES.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
How do you know they are not anti-gun people trying to frame the gun nuts and spark an outcry?

That is just as logical.

That is entirely possible, but not necessarily just as logical and certainly not as likely.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

That is just as logical.

That would seem a lot more likely.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Amerikills...never heard that before.

Im going to file it under "D" for dumb.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
How far will the progressive scum bags go to gain total control? They will lie and blame others. Just look at the reichstag fire. They were progressives who wanted more control and guess what they got it.

To anyone who does not believe all the hype about the progressive PTB I suggest you really look into what they really want. Freedom and liberty are not something they want. This includes freedom of speech. History is slowing but surely repeating itself. The progressive scum are playing every side of the fence.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Well in the case of this thread someone posting from Australia one has to wonder. You might think they would be more concerned about their own affairs but I guess America is all the rage.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

That is just as logical.

Not logical. Convoluted.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I'm not new here, Mr. Willy Wankers, but seemingly I am the minority, given how many sawed-off deep throaters fester here.

Im guessing thats a hobby of yours?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbspiracy
I'm not new here, Mr. Willy Wankers, but seemingly I am the minority, given how many sawed-off deep throaters fester here.

Let me dumb it down for the tin foil hate adorned, Kipp College alumni here:
• poisonous letter sent to a politician who advocates gun control in the United Wild West of Super-sized America
• the letter references the gun debate
• gun nuts are famous for threats of 'revolution' and 'From our cold, dead hands' -type rhetoric in response to their preeeeecious boomsticks being regulated
• why would an anti gun campaigner try kill someone who speaks for them?

You'd have to draw a pretty long conspiratorial bow (and be certifiably drain bamaged) to think mothers of dead Sandy Hook children would be stopping to such depths.

Why would an agent provocateur such as Adam Kokesh orchestrate an armed march on the capitol when he works for the Obama Administration? Why would the Obama administration sell weapons to gangs in Mexico then refuse to release the documents regarding it?

Please ... dumb it down a little more
edit on 30-5-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
My vote goes to a sympathy ploy for Bloomberg. He's losing ground on his uber control campaign and is probably trying to regain momentum.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The Gun Control Legislation failed miserably - gun nuts everywhere won ...the only "reason" to send a ricin filled letter would be to stir up controversy and paint, with a very broad brush, all these gun nuts as being extremist wackos waiting for the next revolution ---

I can see it now "demand a plan II"

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join