It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Tosti - true or hoax??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Alright, let's chill folks, the personal attacks. Pun definately intended.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well everyone was interested now, no one is posting.. all i stated was truths and thats not what you want to hear?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just wanted to state that I received an email from Mark Evans regarding John Tostis case. He gave me a personal invite to come out to Bloomington and see the anomalies myself. When I went back home to the states last February I couldn’t afford a trip out to Indiana. However, he extended the invitation to anyone that would be interested in seeing these UFOs first hand.

If anyone would like his email to contact him regarding the Tosti case, let me know.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
John Tosti and the people around him are nothing but a FRAUD

Their main interest is traffic and selling DVDs

There is nothing about his story that is real

As proof all one has to do is look at the video called "Tosti buzzed by a UFO"

In this footage they claim a ufo buzzed the cameraman and after reviewing the footage noticed one single frame that supposedly captured the beings inside the ufo.

In this single frame you can clearly see detailed faces lined up facing the camera as if there where a window in the side of the ufo.

Unless he had a top of the line high speed hight definition camera this simply would not be possible. It would have been a complete blur as anything movig fast or even slow for that matter by a camera with an exposure setting open allowing allowing the camera to gather more light would cause motion blur.

Everything these people have said is nothing but lies and not very clever deception. Any body with any knowlede in photography can also verify this footage as BOGUS

He also has people like Mark Evens posting at boards and contacting internet radio shows in a ploy to get an interview and more traffic.

The smart ones already know this is nothing but FRAUD and when confronted they go running. Spread the word so nobody else loses their hard earned money to these HOAXERS

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nhufohunter
The smart ones already know this is nothing but FRAUD and when confronted they go running. Spread the word so nobody else loses their hard earned money to these HOAXERS

As I stated earlier, for all those that beleived that the John Tosti experiences were hoaxes, his friend Mark Evans extends an invitiation to come to Bloomington and witness the occurences first hand. Seeing in believing.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
"The helicopters are Hueys- not unusual, but I suspect that they are Nat'l guard helos as the main line helo of choice is the Blackhawk."

Actually, I believe it's a Bell 412 JetRanger ( images.google.com...:r0njRi558hgJ:www.aircamhelicopters.com... ). The UH-1 (Huey) does not have as large a horizontal stabilizer forward of the tail rotor, and the fuselage is much more square. Here's a picture of a Huey:
www.redstone.army.mil...

the JetRanger is probably the single most common helicopter in use today, and is the aircraft of choice for news, police, and commuter applications.

The military's helicopters for observation and transport are primariloy the OH-58 Kiowa, the UH-60 Black Hawk, and the OH-6/MD500 bis "Little Bird".

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I didn't read John Tosti UFO story but I did view his video clips and pictures....

After viewing the videos and pictures, I'm glad I did not waste my time reading his story lol....

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
After viewing the videos and pictures, I'm glad I did not waste my time reading his story lol....

Why? Too many words for you?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I hear a lot of stuff about how John Tosti can't afford to provide substantiation for his assertions, e.g., he can't afford to have an MRI or X-ray, he doesn't have good photographic recording equipment, etc.

There's nothing inherently "bad" in not being able to afford things, and we shouldn't bad-mouth a person because he can't afford to document his assertions -- but the point is that he hasn't done so.

And while it is nice to defend a person who is unable to do what skeptics want him to do, that's really irrlelvant. The bottom line is that Tosti has not given us any evidence.
    Sure, there's a picture of a JetRanger, but they're common aircraft in both the civilian world, used as air ambulances, TV news aircraft, etc.

There are pictures of two fixed-wing aircraft flying close together, but there isn't anything to connect them with any of Tosti's problems -- they're simply two aircraft flying together in the vicinity of his home.

Tosti left the hospital against doctors' advice (which probably meant that his insurance would not cover his visit). This, in itself, is confusing to me, given that Tosti supposedly wanted to find out what the problem was.

Tosti could've gotten an x-ray of his cervical vertebra for a very low cost (simply by going to a chiropractor for an initial exam, which would be less than $50), but chose not to.

Tosti removed his postings when the questions began to get intense.

So it seems to me that not only did Tosti, not provide evidence, but in several cases he chose not to provide evidence -- or even corroboration of his assertions.

I don't know Tosti from Adam; but I will assume hs's a nice person who loves his family and doesn't mistreat his dog. Nonetheless, based on what I have -- and haven't -- seen, I conclude that the whole Tosti thing is a hoax.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm about 1.5 hrs from Bloomington. I would love to go up there and check out the lights. Let me know an email address to get in contact with someone!!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hlodde
I'm about 1.5 hrs from Bloomington. I would love to go up there and check out the lights. Let me know an email address to get in contact with someone!!

Check your U2U.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've attempted to contact Mark stating that I have contacts who will come and witness the sightings he and John speak of. If anything substantial comes from this I'll share it with ATS.

Wish me luck ....

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i didnt read through all the new updated posts but i did read something on Rense.com about his regression session on his encounter awhile back. Its a pretty weird story.

www.rense.com...

[edit on 5-4-2005 by enrage]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Can't figure out if it's a Hoax?

just look at the last couple of videos

One red light behind a tree and then a few days later, or whatever a green light be hind a tree.

In both videos the light seems to be sitting behind a tree and moving behind it and then comming back out.

Never at anytime did the camera operator move so the object could be seen. The shot is consistantley strait on. If an object slowly moved behind a tree any normal person would move to the side which would have made the object visible once again.

They don't move because they know where and what it going to do as they simply used a laser pointer and pointed it from the right side of camera man. That is also why the object never completely moves to the other side of the tree

By the way you can only get red and green which has just recentley become availible to the public and is much stronger than the red.

So he can't afford an x-ray, which as far as I know is free at any emergency room, but he can affor a red laser pointer, which you can get for 10 bucks at any spencers or a green one, which last i saw went for around 100 bucks, twice as much as an x-ray

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ok guys. I emailed him offering to come up and check stuff out. I will let you all know whenever he gets back to me!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hlodde
Ok guys. I emailed him offering to come up and check stuff out. I will let you all know whenever he gets back to me!

if you truely want to go out and possibly see first hand contact mw at [email protected]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

In this footage they claim a ufo buzzed the cameraman and after reviewing the footage noticed one single frame that supposedly captured the beings inside the ufo.

In this single frame you can clearly see detailed faces lined up facing the camera as if there where a window in the side of the ufo.

Unless he had a top of the line high speed hight definition camera this simply would not be possible. It would have been a complete blur as anything movig fast or even slow for that matter by a camera with an exposure setting open allowing allowing the camera to gather more light would cause motion blur.

Everything these people have said is nothing but lies and not very clever deception. Any body with any knowlede in photography can also verify this footage as BOGUS

He also has people like Mark Evens posting at boards and contacting internet radio shows in a ploy to get an interview and more traffic.

man you go on and on.. are you mad that you got debunked?? and your trying to take ppl down with you?? WTF dude get a life and stop getting wood over Johns case

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

oh and about the radio talk shows and so on.. ive never contacted them once for a interview, brian interveiwed John for Streiber and Brian set them up from there.. and now Jerry Pippin wants to do a interveiw but john has so far decided not to but might... everyone wants to talk with john about the abduction, john and i rather talk about whats going on now... once again this is my last reply to you....

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
I didn't read John Tosti UFO story but I did view his video clips and pictures....

where did you see the vids?? check out his newer stuff on his site..

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
I hear a lot of stuff about how John Tosti can't afford to provide substantiation for his assertions, e.g., he can't afford to have an MRI or X-ray, he doesn't have good photographic recording equipment, etc.

There's nothing inherently "bad" in not being able to afford things, and we shouldn't bad-mouth a person because he can't afford to document his assertions -- but the point is that he hasn't done so.

And while it is nice to defend a person who is unable to do what skeptics want him to do, that's really irrlelvant. The bottom line is that Tosti has not given us any evidence.
    Sure, there's a picture of a JetRanger, but they're common aircraft in both the civilian world, used as air ambulances, TV news aircraft, etc.

There are pictures of two fixed-wing aircraft flying close together, but there isn't anything to connect them with any of Tosti's problems -- they're simply two aircraft flying together in the vicinity of his home.

Tosti left the hospital against doctors' advice (which probably meant that his insurance would not cover his visit). This, in itself, is confusing to me, given that Tosti supposedly wanted to find out what the problem was.

Tosti could've gotten an x-ray of his cervical vertebra for a very low cost (simply by going to a chiropractor for an initial exam, which would be less than $50), but chose not to.

Tosti removed his postings when the questions began to get intense.

So it seems to me that not only did Tosti, not provide evidence, but in several cases he chose not to provide evidence -- or even corroboration of his assertions.

I don't know Tosti from Adam; but I will assume hs's a nice person who loves his family and doesn't mistreat his dog. Nonetheless, based on what I have -- and haven't -- seen, I conclude that the whole Tosti thing is a hoax.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Off_The_Street]

and, if you care to see for yourself.. come to Bloomington, no garuntee one will show up. but how can ya be soooo sure?? without facts? screw it i know why i havnt been here for soo long, ignorant dumbass's that think they no it all.. so man... WHERES YOUR PROOF!! and john and i both have proof on the sightings its called video... wheres yours?? and hell man.. he was hunting.. you ever been hunting?? if so do ya take a camera with you?? idiots i swear

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join