It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I know the alien agenda and why they wont land.

page: 3
23
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear
 



Alternatively, you can also drink every time you hear "and the answer is yes".




posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Quite the contrary, you believe that 2+2=4 because you have been taught, and perhaps seen, that 2+2=4. There is quite a large difference between believing and knowing; you can believe anything you want, but knowing takes proving.

Can you prove that 2+2=4?
Here you go.

Now, can you prove your ridiculous claims in this thread?


is there a reason for being obnoxious mate? he just posted something he believes and shared it... I don't think he claimed to have the key of the door for the truth of everything... so stop being a prick... you don't sound cool or enlightened or anything...



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
As the saying goes, seek those who are seeking the truth, run from those who claim to have found it. You know nothing.


True, yet in the last days there will be prophets and dreamers of dreams.

so OP do you believe the written ancient records such as the group called the bible?

If so i would point out from what you said here:
That God once walked in the garden with mankind and enjoyed doing so.



They dont come down and interact with all of us simply because it would debase them and they would lose power. This goes for the good ones and the bad ones.



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


The aliens are very careful about choosing who they interact with. They dont come down and interact with all of us simply because it would debase them and they would lose power.

What power? Hiding from the general population leaves our governments firmly in control. Believing in aliens might be popular here, but just you go door to door in your hood and see how many funny looks that'll generate.

The main stream is main stream not the fringe alien belief cult, whatever that means.

Ask a 100 people here what that means exactly and you'll get a hundred different opinions.

Which is all they are... might as well ask a baby in the womb what it thinks of the world outside its protective "bubble".



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 



just SAYING more we get advanced the less they Show themselves

more less becoming like them.... is what we are becoming !!


with the few that helped us to advance like!!!

Prometheus !! The Lesser God aka Alien that Started it all

Showing us how to use Fire !! to created and build

and Angels aka Aliens that Warned Noah about the Deluge

like the flying fiery chariot more like a flying craft with landing gear ....


ohh look an Angel aka alien metaphor of a person of flight that came from the Sky !


Yeah Like indigenous people at the technology to build this !
something that is difficult to even make with the technology we have today

as you see there H Blocks were manufactured ( to Me ) by Machined Molded not by hand
especially if the claim is right made from Granite !!!



then a gain we have hints they were here ions ago from dark ages medieval paintings sculptures idols to statues throughout mankind

and thought mythology from Greek to Norse claimed gods that has similar attributes and virtues

like the Christianity Angels to me aka Lesser Gods that have those same attributes and virtues ! of Pagan Gods

Well seeing other Cultures Like Adopting other Religions

Could this be Horus !! the Egyptian Hybrid Demi God ?


well !!

Quetzalcoatl or is it Horus showing same type of basket or bag !! as above



how GOD and Religion created?


a clip from the old chariot of the gods Doc video of the 70s

From this Clip
Pretty sums up for me about Sumerians Greeks Romans Norse Egyptians to Incas Aztecs n Mayans
and their so called mythology of what they must of seen !!




edit on 25-5-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy
 


There is quite a large difference between believing and knowing; you can believe anything you want, but knowing takes proving.

No it doesn't. I can know something as sure as I know my name, and I don't have to prove it to anybody. I don't care what others think, in that regard.



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz
 


like the flying fiery chariot more like a flying craft with landing gear ....


All that tells me is that somebody back then saw an image of what the world would be like today. They saw the future. Like you said, it appears to have landing gear. And a man in a cockpit, holding a yoke. The "cockpit" and "landing gear" are right where they should be for a plane.

Of course the image is muddied because he had to frame it in the understanding of his time. The only things that flew back then were birds. And they have feathers. Whatever you want to call it, the image, dream or vision has both the attributes of a winged flying machine and a bird because he couldn't possibly understand what he was looking at. So the resulting misinterpretation is a hybrid of what he saw, clouded by what he knew about the natural world around him.

How can a bird have a man in it and wheels for feet? It was so compelling however that he endeavored to set it in stone.

Now today we misunderstand it and think its Ancient Aliens. And really some dude back then just had a dream of the now.



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Wolfenz
 


like the flying fiery chariot more like a flying craft with landing gear ....


All that tells me is that somebody back then saw an image of what the world would be like today. They saw the future. Like you said, it appears to have landing gear. And a man in a cockpit, holding a yoke. The "cockpit" and "landing gear" are right where they should be for a plane.

Of course the image is muddied because he had to frame it in the understanding of his time. The only things that flew back then were birds. And they have feathers. Whatever you want to call it, the image, dream or vision has both the attributes of a winged flying machine and a bird because he couldn't possibly understand what he was looking at. So the resulting misinterpretation is a hybrid of what he saw, clouded by what he knew about the natural world around him.

How can a bird have a man in it and wheels for feet? It was so compelling however that he endeavored to set it in stone.

Now today we misunderstand it and think its Ancient Aliens. And really some dude back then just had a dream of the now.



Well another explaination !! of the past !! Time Travel !!



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz
 


Well another explaination !! of the past !! Time Travel !!

Time Travel is impossible, with current technology. And who said travel? If I show you a picture in a book that was taken 50 years ago, how is that time travel?



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012
 


I'm saying that you cannot know something unless you can prove it, or at the very least test it. Seeing is believing, as the saying goes, but hardly knowing.

For example, you can say that you "know" falling from a certain distance and upward will result in pain, if not death, but do you really know this? For starters, you can test it; you can fall a distance of, say, 10 feet, and perhaps break a bone in your leg, resulting in pain. Suddenly, you come into a fallacy of knowing, meaning that you do not actually know, but you have built some foundation for a belief to stand on. Now, let's say you fall from 10 feet onto a trampoline or a body of water; it is unlikely that you will hurt yourself from such a fall onto a soft surface. So, you fall from a higher height, and realize that upon contact with water from said height you do feel pain. Suddenly, falling is not at fault for your pain, but landing. So, you believe that landing on certain surfaces after falling certain distances will cause pain.

Again, we're talking about belief.

To know something is to fully understand it.

So let's say you claim to "know" that extraterrestrial beings have an agenda. What is the basis for this knowledge? For the sake of argument, let's say that they "told you" themselves through some means of communication, as so many people often claim. Is being told something knowing it? On the contrary, it is believing. Until there is a way to verify what you believe to be absolute, you cannot be in knowing.

Hence why all claims to know "the existence of gods/aliens/fairies/big bird" are laughable.



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 

And what about these guys, what is their role in all of this???



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981
 


I'm not cool, nor enlightened, but I am tired of seeing the same thread pop up over and over again. Baseless claims regarding knowledge of an alien agenda? Give me a break. If the OP could back up his claims, or even simply say he "believes" this rather than "knows" it, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss his claims.

I've had strange experiences as well, this doesn't mean I go touting them as fact. I'm content with not knowing. There is a great probability that extra terrestrial life matching, if not surpassing, our intelligence and technological capabilities exists; however, we cannot speak for them as to why they do this or that.



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Wolfenz
 


Well another explaination !! of the past !! Time Travel !!

Time Travel is impossible, with current technology. And who said travel? If I show you a picture in a book that was taken 50 years ago, how is that time travel?


Who said about time travel now ! who knows what technology we will have in the future !

Heavier then air flight was a Joke till 1903

Heres a book ! that became a reality !! say 98 year Later!! it DID!!
From the Earth to the Moon


Jules Verne !

From the Earth to the Moon by Jules Verne:
Science Fiction Inventions, Technology and Ideas
technovelgy.com...
or how about this one !

2001 space Odyssey Artur C Clarks News Pad to what we know as a PC ablet over 40 years later


Newspad
A notebook-sized computer and display screen for reading news stories or other text matter.
technovelgy.com...


This seems like a pretty good early description of a newspaper website, like nytimes.com or wsj.com.

When he tired of official reports and memoranda and minutes, he would plug his foolscap-sized Newspad into the ship's information circuit and scan the latest reports from Earth. One by one he would conjure up the world's major electronic papers; he knew the codes of the more important ones by heart, and had no need to consult the list on the back of his pad. Switching to the display unit's short-term memory, he would hold the front page while he quickly searched the headlines and noted the items that interested him...


Opps I take that back!!!
Apple's Tablet Vision 1990's

Uploaded on Jan 26, 2010 This movie was included in CDs demonstrating Apple's vision of technology Integration into education in 1995. Notice the idea of a tablet with video conferencing capabilities. Does the promise for education still hold true today?





Time Travel could be possible in the Near Future ... well will never Know till it happens !!

well if it isnt us then from time travel then Aliens !

or it was Lost technolagy from a group thats high advanced Doubt it tho ...
we had seeing modern Humans have been on this planet for 250,000 years

..







edit on 25-5-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz
 


Time Travel could be possible in the Near Future ... well will never Know till it happens !!

Where we go when we die, there is no time. But you can see it stretched out like a ribbon.

I don't really know, I just heard that somewhere. How do you explain the pic? of the flying machine with a man in it? Don't forget the feathers now.



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Wolfenz
 


Time Travel could be possible in the Near Future ... well will never Know till it happens !!

Where we go when we die, there is no time. But you can see it stretched out like a ribbon.

I don't really know, I just heard that somewhere. How do you explain the pic? of the flying machine with a man in it? Don't forget the feathers now.



ok Ready!!!



Eagle has Landed !!


archeologist will have a hey day with this one ion in the future ! from this coin

what an eagle on the moon ! ??

well its all Metaphor of their understanding of their Timeline ! Right


another all from the bible the Bible its how you look at it with a open mind !!

The Enoch Story of what he has seen from his point of view of understanding of his day

Ezekiel and the Wheel with in a wheel is another !! craft

The Mana a Machine descriptions

The Pillar of Light
The Cloud
from the Exodus in the bible


ok

Quetzalcoatl spacecraft


From the Natives Understanding !

ohh Spacecraft Platforms ??







edit on 25-5-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz
 

So what you are saying is the rock carving is of the moon shot? I think I missed it. Be back...



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz
 

Sorry,
you edited...


another all from the bible the Bible its how you look at it with a open mind !!

The Enoch Story of what he has seen from his point of view of understanding of his day

Ezekiel and the Wheel with in a wheel is another !! craft

The Mana a Machine descriptions

The Pillar of Light
The Cloud
from the Exodus in the bible


Ezekiels description fits closely with this. Wheel within a wheel... spinning rotors, sound of chariots (wup wup wup)



But he thought they looked like...


Locusts.



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Wolfenz
 

Sorry,
you edited...


another all from the bible the Bible its how you look at it with a open mind !!

The Enoch Story of what he has seen from his point of view of understanding of his day

Ezekiel and the Wheel with in a wheel is another !! craft

The Mana a Machine descriptions

The Pillar of Light
The Cloud
from the Exodus in the bible


Ezekiels description fits closely with this. Wheel within a wheel... spinning rotors, sound of chariots (wup wup wup)



But he thought they looked like...


Locusts.





Exactly ive been saying to alot of people !In Rev 9 Verse 3, to 10

well john has seen the future ! but didn't see the present day of his time line as Enoch n Ezekiel did



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If they are as telepathic as has been reported, they can read our thoughts and learn anything they want about us without interaction.

I couldn't blame them if they never wanted to have anything to do with us, anymore than you'd want to land in a Florida swamp and have a nice sit-down with a crowd of alligators.



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
If they are as telepathic as has been reported, they can read our thoughts and learn anything they want about us without interaction.

I couldn't blame them if they never wanted to have anything to do with us, anymore than you'd want to land in a Florida swamp and have a nice sit-down with a crowd of alligators.




or it Could be the reversal ! ! putting thought into us I just to me in a Dream !!!!!

writers to inventers !!



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join