It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know the alien agenda and why they wont land.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Life on other planets? All signs point to yes. However, to suggest that extraterrestrial life is hiding from humanity and has some kind of intricate plan in place before it reveals itself to us is a delusion of grandeur in regards to the importance of the human race. Humans aren't that special; we're just bipedal primates with large brains.

Do you care about the affairs of ants? How about birds? Bears? Deer? Are you afraid of revealing your presence to the rodents in your backyard? If not, why not? And please ask yourself, if you're not concerned with how a species far below you in intelligence and technological capabilities views you, why would extraterrestrials be?

Hell, what if we were in the role of the extraterrestrials and began probing planets capable of housing human life on them, do you think we would be so shy to reveal ourselves to the inhabitants, whether intelligent or stupid? Do you think we would have some retarded plan in place to "save them from tyranny," or wait to reveal ourselves until we were sure that "love was restored in their hearts?" Come on, man. I could understand intervening to prevent the destruction of a planet out of fear of losing its resources, but who the hell cares about the inhabitants of a planet, let alone the inferior inhabitants of their own?

See, this is why I'm skeptical in regards to people who claim aliens are hiding and have some intricate plan in place to reveal themselves to humanity. Imagination is great, but it should remain in the arena of fiction, not be touted as fact.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Im sure that to Aliens meaningless you are. Curious they could be as curiosity is probably a common trait in every living things. But no more curious than you would be toward a new species of insects. And in this case while weaklings these insects are, sting they still might if handled improperly. If i was them and there is hardly more alien thinking than me here, i would take precaution when approaching a plagued species that might infect me or nuke me in spite of the unconsidered dangers of such weapon on the planet they depend on.

If they really wanted to study humans the best would be to stay in the shadows and observe stealthily without making any fuss. If they wanted to influence humans to lead them in a certain direction they couldnt have done a better job. Their existence is still highly doubtful for most humans and those that "believe" in them, lol i dont even want to talk about these nutjobs. Aliens are smarter than humans, especially when they are not understood in their behaviour, thats the point. You keep believing that if they are intelligent they must think like humans. I completely disagree there is no possible way to understand their way of thinking while taking humans as a model. As long as you think like a human you have no #ing chance to grasp their ways. But we know its impossible to stop being human right?

Nobody cares about humanity why would they? The universe is infinite and so the species it contains. Surely if they wanted to make "friends" (a notion they might not know) there would be a better pick elsewhere. If they really cared about something, id say it is the earth which is far more invaluable than the whole human species.

There you have the most realistic scenario. And least appreciated, sure of it i am.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
reply to post by n3mesis

there are intelligent posters but the majority are, well.. bored attention seekers i believe.

I tend to agree that there are many 'bored attention seekers', but after years lurking and taking mental notes, i realised there are many more very intelligent, and very organised and prepared debunkers.

Which is evidence in and of itself that there is a great deal to conceal about this subject...for one reason or another.

If the subject is total bunk...would there be such an organised and deliberate effort to ridicule it?

i definitely get what you're saying but i've never listened to debunkers i've taken in any and all information i came across so i could decide for myself and that's what i meant and i didn't mean to point any one poster or person out and i'm not on any other forum like ATS and the abundance of posts on the topic was a goldmine for me but seems to have been the tipping point for me and my opinion on the matter so i do apologize again to anyone offended by my opinion.

i know "they" are out there i just don't believe they're here. yet

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You can not even be 100% sure they're coming here, just about every aspect pertaining to Aliens and/or UFO's is an unknown.You have to be open to all possibillities at this point· don't you think?

Originally posted by smithjustinb
So, really, everyone wants control and god status and the feeling of being god like

No. Honestly, I don't.

reply to post by MysterX

Originally posted by MysterX
I tend to agree that there are many 'bored attention seekers', but after years lurking and taking mental notes, i realised there are many more very intelligent, and very organised and prepared debunkers

You wouldn't believe how easy it is to be labeled a professional debunker around here.
I have seen it happening to good and valuable members many times.
In my opinion the majority of the so called debunkers are the ones who hold a genuine interest in these things and simply refuse to spread lies.
And there are only very few who come in to ridicule just because.
edit on 25-5-2013 by derpif because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
You dont KNOW anything of the sort. Knowing something requires one to be informed about it, by one means or another. You however, have an opinion. At very best you have a belief, and thats fine. But please learn to be honest with yourself, so that you can be honest with the rest of us.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
I can't find the gumption,
To jump to assumptions,
And claim to know details,
Of things not proved real,
And announce them for public consumption.

I agree, and you know what, i wish more people thought this way

it would be so much better for humanity

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I am adopted by grey 200.000 children. they live drinking human blood. their father is little white alien living in head of human looking robot. big black aliens with black crome head are masters (akronians). they need a lot of resources, live on earth in public, they are in artificial skin and looks very sexy. MIB exist and do the job.
a lot of houses has elevators and underground tunel systems for protection. you can see aliens on cover of every magazine (acron), acronians jaw looks like in predator movie, they eat male acron head and repair their body.

they will not land because they are here.
edit on 5/25/2013 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I won't ridicule you.

I cannot speak either way on what the alien agenda is, because I do not know. I only know that something is going on. What that is, I have no clue. I am not privy to that kind of information as it has not been my experience.

I only know of one person who I have spoken to who says and has had documented that something is occurring. He said that the aliens he had experienced are very concerned with mankind's spiritual evolution.

That would be James Gilliand. Before he got famous for his ranch and was on paranormal state, we used to chat online. His story was interesting. Maybe look up his stuff and check it out if you have not already.

Here is a small video:

And a link to the entire Paranormal State Episode about his Ranch:

ECETI.org Paranormal State

He won't talk to me anymore.

Guess I shouldn't of been so skeptical back then, but hey, when someone starts telling you these things, it is hard to believe. I believe him now, even if it is not a part of my experience, it is a part of a lot of other peoples.

edit on 25-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
ALSO to my previous post, you can pinpoint rosvel and dulce base in mexico. and ask your self about similiar face of MIB movie chief Z and Carlos slim.
edit on 5/25/2013 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

You seem to have missed my point. Perhaps I was not concise enough.

This has little to do with math and plenty to do with the concept of knowing. What can you possibly know, and what it is to know something? How can you even know that you exist, let alone claim that something as obscene as the term, "alien" exists, and has an agenda? Personal experience should not be mistaken for something as absolute as knowing. You are believing, and that's fine, but please refrain from mistaking belief for knowledge or understanding.

The Eye deceives the I, and the I deceives the Eye. Do you understand how seeing, hearing, smelling, and feeling operate? You do realize that anything you perceive through your senses is your personal perception, right? Perception is not universal. You cannot contemplate what reality is to a fly, let alone to another human being, so everything you think you "know" is actually personalized to you.

So, how can you know whether what you have experienced has any ground to it? Well, for starters, you can try to test it. If you can't test something, then you can't even scratch the surface of knowing it.

You question the OP, but I hope you see the irony in it. It sure wasn't lost on me. You are saying that everything you "know" that is personalized to you, is against what the OP "knows" and is personalized for him and you take exception to that?

To the OP: Interesting ideas, thanks for the read!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Greetings,

This subject matter has been on the web for some time now.

Go to: www.lawofone.info...

You can either read the individual sessions or go to the category section for specific topics.

I checked with my higher self and was assured that the material is valid.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thanks

Truth is evident to each in their own right...and some are wrong!

Agree about the two forces working through fear and love.

Throughout the ages it has been depicted, 'good vs. bad', in so many formats its nearly an inherited trait of disposition to belief systems world wide - and for a reason - there are two forces!!

So you may call them good or bad - Light or dark - though in reality, they each are capable of both...as are we all, and as they know we are...thus it would seem no being could be the absolute of either end of the spectrum.

There is likely a spiritual battle in the 'heavens', and likely that completion of will is relevant to it...but its unlikely to explain why there is no interaction as a whole upon this planet.

Wouldnt that imply they traverse the cosmos, never landing ship due to the potential contamination of will power by their unaware subject - and wouldnt that also be a form of fear on the 'good ones' part?

It seems to be that two forces want 'us'...and that we choose them, 'good or bad' with each of our choices, big and small, every day - for what ? who knows ? definitely want to.

Ever notice coincidences...some are good...and some are not...these can be seen as set-ups...encouraging choice for one or the other...but the choice to be one is always our own!!!

LOVE

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

edit on 25/5/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: posted in the wrong thread, my bad so sorry!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Contact stories are very ancient. And one recurring theme is that "they" will one day return. To be honest, I don't think they have ever gone very far. The ocean is the perfect hiding place. We really don't know much about what is down there. Granted, this is of extreme importance: not all races have a benevolent mission. There is some type of "federation of worlds. Those in this camp are benevolent. From my reading of different texts, you can trust the offworlders that look human. The Paschats (Feline humanoids) are on our side. The main faction to stay far away from are the greys. They are cold, uncaring, and possibly mechanic in nature. They may be androids utilized by another species. www.exopaedia.com has very useful information on this subject.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

edit on 25/5/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: posted in the wrong thread, my bad so sorry!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

edit on 25/5/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: posted in the wrong thread, my bad

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Thank you very much for sharing, and possessing the strength to do so. It takes a special kind of courage to do this.

It would appear the subject you bring forth is way more complicated than it really is. Its like when you have to convert fractions down to the lowest denominator. Only instead of numbers, its history. Convert all the names back into the originals and it becomes very simple.

I don't normally read all the responses to the op before I post, especially when its more than 3 pages long. Instead I like to pose my own thought before they become polluted with other trains of thought. Then I can go back and read. But in this case I have read the posts before, and they do not change my opinion.

I have been a member of ATS since its inception. Though I am not one of the originals. I was close enough to be considered for a SuperMod position, and in time was granted it, and in time taken away. The answer for that action was never forth coming, but it was understandable to me. Faith, or lack of.

What does all this have to do with "Aliens"? A great deal. I have a very unique education when it comes to them. I have seen both sides to their arguments. And like any other human being I make judgments. Some of those judgments went to one side, and some to the other. Yes, it is war like when opposing points of view clash. Feelings get hurt and friends are lost, and that is quite painful to go through. But never the less an honest judgment is what is required. Weather I'm a Super Mod or not.

The war doesnt involve much fighting and killing, although im not discarding that as a possibility. The war is a spiritual one.
Sadly, one death attributable to this ancient argument is too much. There is a great deal of needless death and destruction on our planet. Pick up any new paper to see the spiritual fallout of this conflict.

The aliens are very careful about choosing who they interact with. They dont come down and interact with all of us simply because it would debase them and they would lose power. This goes for the good ones and the bad ones. When you hear about "a war", this is what it is referring to. Humans are mixed up. Weve got good guys and bad guys. For either one to come down and begin public interaction and communication, we have to approach totality of.good or bad. Both parties want to hang out with us, but neither can. You have to have a spiritual understanding to understand why.
Yes, if they were to, in open public it would have a undue influence upon us. Spiritually speaking, it would ruin the reason we are here in the first place. But in saying that, if this war continues, both, all, sides will loose!

I suppose you are correct about only two sides. But are they really separated by good and evil? To take that position one has already taken sides and are not really seeing the big picture. I suggest there is really only gain or loss. What is to be gained, verses what could be lost.

Both sides wanting to retain their power, over us? Both wanting to pull humanity towards their point of view? From my point of view, we are the descendants of both, physically, and spiritually. This battle seems to be akin to parents fighting over custody of their children, with all the emotions one could think of. A mother crying for the sake of her Children, and a Father who is overbearing and stubborn. Who will win?

Are you, OP, in a position to offer more information on this Divorce battle? Why the Divorce (Battle) in the first place? The children have a right to know...........

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
We don't know how consciousness operates in this universe. It is impossible to know what the aliens are about to do. Their consciousness and way of thinking might be completely different from us. With our limited understanding of these flying saucers, we can only assume a lot more.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Why is it so hard for people to think of simple concepts? Why think out of the box before thinking simple on things of such little evidence?

So simple is the idea that aliens are creatures interested in earth and so obvious it is that creature wouldn't want to directly reveal themselves.

You don't need to think in fiction or stories to think of the obvious.

Modern humanity thinks with their ego, sorry that studies show the ego is conditionally 90% WRONG.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I can somewhat relate to your train of thought on the subject. Negative and positive as well as neutral energies are vying for power and control.

They could be short circuiting each other out so far.

Not sure why they will not just come out with themselves, must be something really powerful keeping them from it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join