It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know the alien agenda and why they wont land.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I understand it now. There really is a sort of war going on for the fate of humanity. I know why they havent made themselves apparent yet.

Some of you arent going to like what I have to say. You wont understand, and youll ridicule my thread. Know that whej I use the word, "spirit“ or "god" im not being dogmatic. I use the word spirit to describe the essence of what It is to be alive. And the word god to describe a creator of all things. Even if that means god is the universe itself.

The war doesnt involve much fighting and killing, although im not discarding that as a possibility. The war is a spiritual one. Let me get to the point.

The aliens are very careful about choosing who they interact with. They dont come down and interact with all of us simply because it would debase them and they would lose power. This goes for the good ones and the bad ones. When you hear about "a war", this is what it is referring to. Humans are mixed up. Weve got good guys and bad guys. For either one to come down and begin public interaction and communication, we have to approach totality of.good or bad. Both parties want to hang out with us, but neither can. You have to have a spiritual understanding to understand why.

Harmony is when your will is done. Some people will something, but dont feel harmony. It has to be total will execution. There cant be anything left out. Everything has to occur because you will it. 

There are two approaches to harmony. One approach is through control by interfering with the will of others. Fear controls. When you make people fear you, you are in control. Anything they do after that, is a reaction to your presence and will to be fearsome. 

The other approach is through love. Love is the acceptance of what is occurring and the reformation of your will to conform to how things already are. This approach allows you to excercise your will, but not at anothers expense. This approach employs an understanding of unity to realize that what others do, you are also doing because you and them are one. Both approaches bring harmony and the feeling of being the creator.

They arent showing up because doing so would disrupt the harmony of either group, because the bad ones cant make us all fear them and the good ones find it hard to accept some of our actions.

So, really, everyone wants control and god status and the feeling of being god like, but humans are not all coming to an agreement of how this will be achieved, so the aliens are here to influence either by mind control or by teaching those willing to learn. When either side succeeds, they will show. All they want is for us to become a part of their group. But theres two different groups and theres two different lifestyles.
edit on 24-5-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
As the saying goes, seek those who are seeking the truth, run from those who claim to have found it. You know nothing.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I can't find the gumption,
To jump to assumptions,
And claim to know details,
Of things not proved real,
And announce them for public consumption.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Mmmm...I politely disagree.
I believe the song "Stuart" by the Dead Milkmen off of their album Beezebubba sums it up for me and the Alien agenda. But we all should respect each other's opinions. My girlfriend just learned the "Ancient Aliens" drinking game about two hours ago...you might know it. Anytime the narrator says "As some ancient astronaut theorists suggest"...you drink. She quit after about fifteen minutes so she wouldnt get sick.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Since I have been lurking on this site, I have noticed far more than two types of alien races. Which ones are you referring to? I assume the Greys, but who else?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
thats not why they are not showing up lol... but i like your opinion/story.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NPigeon

Since I have been lurking on this site, I have noticed far more than two types of alien races. Which ones are you referring to? I assume the Greys, but who else?

Ones like the ones I experienced and consequently learned from as detailed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerow
thats not why they are not showing up lol... but i like your opinion/story.

Do you have an opinion?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
As the saying goes, seek those who are seeking the truth, run from those who claim to have found it. You know nothing.

2+2=4

But hey, im still.trying to learn what 1/0 equals. I guess youll just have to try to run away seek me at the same.time. Be careful.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
To jump to assumptions,

I will not believe
everything I.see
so go ahead and post
it doesnt matter to me.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Quite the contrary, you believe that 2+2=4 because you have been taught, and perhaps seen, that 2+2=4. There is quite a large difference between believing and knowing; you can believe anything you want, but knowing takes proving.

Can you prove that 2+2=4?
Here you go.

Now, can you prove your ridiculous claims in this thread?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Quite the contrary, you believe that 2+2=4 because you have been taught, and perhaps seen, that 2+2=4. There is quite a large difference between believing and knowing; you can believe anything you want, but knowing takes proving.

Can you prove that 2+2=4?
Here you go.

Now, can you prove your ridiculous claims in this thread?

Are you trying to argue that 2+2 doesnt equal.four? And youre saying my claims are ridiculous. If I was unfortunate enough to have never experienced these things, as you are, I guess I might be doubtful too. I cant prove that aliens have visited. I cant prove that fear controls. I cant prove that we are all one. But since I have experienced all of the above, I dont require a mathematical equation or a dead alien body to know. Since you have not experienced these things, you do, and Im sorry. I guess youll just have to wait.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
To jump to assumptions,

Funny. You posted this in a very similar thread.

The planet Earth is a nature preserve, 
Whose sentient species walks the learning curve,
Watched by its neighbors with some interest, 
Who by law eschew interference, 
Leaving humans to whatever fate they deserve

Seems you agree and disagree with me at the same time. Tell us what you really think.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Well, in the Star Trek scenario only Starfleet personnel are bound by the Prime Directive, and some disobey. Civilians of Federation worlds are not, but some have to agree to it just to be allowed access, such as for research purposes. Some Federation worlds have noninterference laws, and non-Federation societies have their own laws and policies, which may or may not prohibit contaminating what they consider primitive cultures.

Similarly, law regarding contact with humans by off-worlders may not apply to all and may not be obeyed by all to whom it does apply. But I don't claim to know the gory details of all that. Heck, maybe the best nearby aliens have is data like ours for detecting exoplanets, suggesting a rocky orb of good size in the Goldilocks zone of our Sun, possibly with a large moon.

A poem is just a poem. Most are fictional but may contain food for thought. And some are pretty straightforward.

Star Trek proposed a policy of noninterference,
And envisioned results of nonadherence,
Where well-intentioned efforts backfire,
With unforeseen consequences quite dire,
Possibly a culture's complete disappearance.

edit on 25-5-2013 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

run from those who claim to have found it. You know nothing.

i used to come here exclusively for the ufo section and posts but it has backfired on me because now i'm convinced "they" aren't and have never been here and it's mostly due to this section of the forum. there are intelligent posters but the majority are, well.. bored attention seekers i believe. no disrespect to you smithjustinb i just happened to be in your thread when i felt the need to make a post.

not just this forum or section though.. it's all the years of bad, repeated, rehashed television shows, youtube videos of flying, blurred, grainy potatoes.. UGH to many years of nothing even close to proof! i do apologize for my post and probably should have put this in the "rant" section.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

You seem to have missed my point. Perhaps I was not concise enough.

This has little to do with math and plenty to do with the concept of knowing. What can you possibly know, and what it is to know something? How can you even know that you exist, let alone claim that something as obscene as the term, "alien" exists, and has an agenda? Personal experience should not be mistaken for something as absolute as knowing. You are believing, and that's fine, but please refrain from mistaking belief for knowledge or understanding.

The Eye deceives the I, and the I deceives the Eye. Do you understand how seeing, hearing, smelling, and feeling operate? You do realize that anything you perceive through your senses is your personal perception, right? Perception is not universal. You cannot contemplate what reality is to a fly, let alone to another human being, so everything you think you "know" is actually personalized to you.

So, how can you know whether what you have experienced has any ground to it? Well, for starters, you can try to test it. If you can't test something, then you can't even scratch the surface of knowing it.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I believe in aliens. I've seen them in my dreams and I've had close encounters with UFO's. They are real, not some made up vampire lore. To not believe is actually pretty stupid considering the size and AGE of the Universe. Just the fact that the govt. is elusive on the subject is proof enough. Its in all the religions for thousands of years. What do you think an angel or demon floating down from heaven really is.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Reply to post by smithjustinb

why should I believe in what you have to say? you say you know. how do you know?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by n3mesis

there are intelligent posters but the majority are, well.. bored attention seekers i believe.

I tend to agree that there are many 'bored attention seekers', but after years lurking and taking mental notes, i realised there are many more very intelligent, and very organised and prepared debunkers.

Which is evidence in and of itself that there is a great deal to conceal about this subject...for one reason or another.

If the subject is total bunk...would there be such an organised and deliberate effort to ridicule it?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Since Roswell, NM incident in the 1940's we've known they will mislead, lie, and threaten the life of people willing to expose the truth about these strange visitors. This day in age you'd be a fool or a paid shill to think otherwise. The evidence is there, the technology exists that is beyond what is accepted... Do you ever look up, or do you live in congested airspace where a UFO wouldn't venture? Strange things happen in the skys all the time where I live.

Here watch this video, it will make you question the nature of the universe with all these convenient numbers. Could they just make this stuff up? I don't think so. This video is proof that they know something is going on that is celestial and grand. Yet, they don't want us to know what this all means.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join