It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello and a serious question for every member here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by marky1

Every thing is not a conspircacy.

Some people on here are very young, maybe not so bright and cannot sift through information properly, so for them everything is a conspiracy.

EG according to them: all mass shootings are staged with actors and the aircrafts that hit the WTC did not exist they were holograms etc etc. To them the killers / bombers are always innocent stooges.

They just live in a delusional / fantasy world and and are not even aware of the hurt they cause when they are naming and wrongly ' exposing' innocent bypassers.

However - thank goodness, the majority of the people on here , well, least over 40% are intelligent and articulate and have a sharp eye for detail and make interesting points.

edit on 25-5-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

please answer me, why is EVERYTHING/ EVERY EVENT a conspiracy.

Because people feel it makes them feel important, more clever than others, and they generally dont have a life outside of the internet

They think they are in the know, privy to information others arent, not a sheeple, out the box thinkers...in reality most are people who cant think for themselves or make rational decisions, they will only look at one source, the conspiracy source, others are discarded as they believe everyone is out to get them and take away their freedoms.

There are lots of mentally ill (self confessed or otherwise) people on this site. There are also a lot of children lately, as this site became more popular it attracted people more suited to playing video games or Barbie dolls. They want to feel important, and want to show their disdain for the government and authority figures.

Lots of people need a reality check, they need to get off the internet and start interacting with real people...they need their brains rebooting as they cannot see anything other than a conspiracy, due to their ignorance and lack of determination to find all sources. Its sad, especially with this Woolwich thing, the ignorance shown in some of the posts is really disturbing.

Oh yea, welcome to the site, you may have a hard time if you dont agree with the sheeple, and i mean the sheeple that think everything is a conspiracy
edit on 24-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

I have not read through all the comments but I needed to say this before I forgot.
This statement by AmberLeaf is so true it stopped me in my tracks. This comment should go into the ATS Hall of Fame. learn it, remember it.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It's all 'smokenmirrors'

Mark here doesn't really exist, I mean, he's not mark, or even marquee, in fact, an argument could be made the he's a she, or rather, utilized supernatural methodologies to transfigure as a humanoid with the intent to delude in a most sinister way.

Think about it. Mark of the Beast, whoa, there ya have it

"Mark" posts on 5/24/13 right?

5+1=6
24-18=6
13+23=36 divided by 6 = 6

there ya have it......666

see how easy that was

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

Originally posted by marky1

Originally posted by winofiend

There are some people here who do appear to think every single event posted on ATS has conspiratorial merit. They're not the thread starters but the content drivers.

And they really believe everything *is* a conspiracy.

Spot on, and it is those exact people i am talking about, who will call every single thing a conspiracy, even saying people on a video who have been injured are `actors`

He arrived wearing ignorance on his sleeve, looking for answers that coincide with his way of thinking and doesn't want to respond to the rest. His mind all ready seems tighter than a nun, if you know what I mean.

Not to mention, my spider sense is tingling. Especially after that last line I highlighted.

edit on 25-5-2013 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by marky1

Because my friend nothing is how it seems ;o)

Seriously not everything is a conspiracy but there is almost always 2 stories to every story, people here try to find them. I love it all apart from the religious bigots. That just makes me laugh.....

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
Welcome.

I think it comes down to this:

While there are some people that believe using Occam's Razor in critical thinking, there are others that seem to abide by a "reverse" version of Occam's Razor which I've dubbed "Master Shake's Razor".

No matter how improbable and vast the odds, someone always wins the Lottery!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Like I have said before...I don't think that everything is a conspiracy...some things are just what they seem.

For those who may not have noticed...(Marky1) was banned today....

Link:www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think he may have been (Bernard) again...I'm just saying.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As the member is no longer available to debate his OP, thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join