It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One Man who can End Barack Obama’s Presidency Tomorrow

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

there are cover ups in the military a;; the time. Remeber the Pro football play who went into the rangers after9-11 and was kill by friendlt fire. The military only came clean after the men in his unit blew the whistle on that BS and had no choice to come clean. Also what about the tests conducted in the south by the airforce in the 1950s, they denied that too, till somebody blew the whgistle on that too. and thats hust 2 cover ups offf the top o my head

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
One thing I did find when I was looking up RPGs was the last Chinook that was shot down in circumstances like this was 2005............

Just in Iraq there has been the following helicopters hit by RPG's:
A Blackhawk in 2007,
Supercobra in 2004
Sea Knight also in 2004
Kiowa in 2004
Pave Low 2004

In Afghanistan there has been the following helicopters hit by RPG's
This incident in 2011
another Chinook in July 2011
A Sea King in 2010
A Blackhawk in 2008
2 Chinooks in 2002

So as you can see it is not uncommon.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by robobbob

Al Qaida is CIA baby. And I doubt CIA takes orders from Obama.

Obama gets credit for far more than should be the case.

The current 'scandals' are not big enough to oust Obama. He definitely is not blocking the NWO agenda.

I predict that Obama will be replaced by martial law and there will be no civilian transition if Obama resigns. So conditions have to be drastic (something like great danger to national security) for Obama to go.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I like Atlas Shrugged. But I can see how it would tick off the far left. It exposes what would happen if a far left utopia was ever really tried. It would fail miserably.

That being said, your anti-Rand statement didn't address the issue.

Coverups in the military happen all the time.
And there are some solid allegations of a conspiracy with the Seal Six team.
So ... did Paetraeus know about a cover up? Did someone give orders that killed our team?
And how high up did the cover up and/or orders go?
I personally don't think it went as high up as Obama.
He isn't exactly a 'military man', even though technically he's Commander in Chief.
He wouldn't know which end of an M16 to point down range.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Who cares?

I care about coverups in our military.

it would be even more counter-productive to have somebody step in (especially Biden) for the rest of the term. I'll even pick a corrupt as hell Obama over Biden running the show.

I agree with you that Obama .. as lousy as he is ... is a 'less bad' choice to be in the Oval Office than Biden or Pelosi. And as I said, I don't think the Seal Team 6 incident goes as high as Obama. But it does seem like at the very least some bad orders were given and then covered up by someone down the chain. The military should find out what happened and make sure it doesn't happen again ... not just dismiss this. IMHO

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think this recent plethora of scandals that have "just come to light " is going in on in order to keep us focused on all the things our government is incompetent at doing. We should attempt to focus on what the talents and abilities of the current people in power , as I believe this is where most matters of a clandestine nature must be hiding.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join