It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

They are digitally manipulating photos and video to make it look like the man has bloody hands!!!

page: 4
22
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer
 


It sounds like people are misunderstanding the police response. From what I can gather, the local (unarmed) police arrived sooner than 20 minutes, but didn't want to engage two men with knives. The armed response arrived 20 minutes after the event, by which time I assume the unarmed police had cleared the immediate area.

As for why there isn't footage of the armed police arriving, I assume there actually is but that hasn't really made the news given the news friendly bloody hands ranting nonsense we've seen in the OP. Judging by twitter, there were plenty of witnesses on the street and in the nearby office buildings, so I am quite sure this went down as described.

Also, it's kind of hard to think of a decent reason for this to be staged.




posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
reply to post by beatbox
 


well the guy in the video says so, and witness say they heard them shouting allah akbar.

see this definition of terrorism and terrorist. from the free dictionary

1 of four.

ter·ror·ism (tr-rzm)
n.
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

1 of two
ter·ror·ist (trr-st)
n.
One that engages in acts or an act of terrorism.
adj.
Of or relating to terrorism.

and that is excatly what and who these guys are. you don't have to be part of a origination to be a terrorist. just look at the uni bomber.







edit on 23-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)


I don't know about all this "it was fake" business but I know that GOV fits into the definition very nicely too, just for your information... How do you feel about that?



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KingIcarus
 


To stir up anti-muslim feelings?



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer
 


You make some real good points and solid ones too. You're also not coming to this with any glee or apparent sense of discovery and challenge like some seem to take it and those are the folks..generally speaking...I wonder about the mental health of.

In terms of the weird behavior? I've not gone looking to find if they have a video, start to finish of the actual take down and start of the attack. If they do, I don't want to see it. I DID watch the beheadings...start to finish...of several of our men in '03 and '04 by Al Qaeda in Iraq as well as one in Pakistan. At the time, it wasn't being ghoulish but planning to drive the supply convoys in Iraq and wanting to see, personally, what I was volunteering for. My wife walking in to see part of one is probably why I never ended up going to. She never was quite the same.....not on that topic, to be sure.

What stood out and why I mention it? The WORST thing about the act of cutting someone's head off while they're wide awake and very much alive to know and understand events? Is the sounds. The screaming in half begs, half horror of understanding..of what is about to happen and the fact there isn't a damn thing they can do to stop it. Nothing. Just endure the last terrible moments of their life ...and even death won't come with mercy.

That's some of what I carry by having seen what I chose to watch at the time. That's what I'm guessing a good many of those normal people saw and heard on the street. I'm guessing here, but I think it's a reasonable one to say most of the people who saw some or all of it, are in profound psychological shock. "Did that REALLY just happen?!" That sort of thing...and praying it didn't really...or that the sounds will stop echoing in their minds.

It's a horrible horrible thing...what happened here. That's why I reacted the way I did and still am to those who look for even more gore and even more blood to examine and pick apart. The execution videos are still around the net for those who just have to see what death this way looks like. Al Qaeda made sure every bit was recorded....and after seeing them? I'm betting the majority of the ghouls will never want to see another, ever again.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just been trawling through Google images and i can`t find any pictures of the police until after the "shooting" not of of the armed unit not even of the local cops arriving?



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


After reading your story i`m pretty sure i`m steering clear of of those videos!



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Al Qaeda made sure every bit was recorded....and after seeing them? I'm betting the majority of the ghouls will never want to see another, ever again.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)


You know Wrabbit, i understand exactly what you mean and am 100% behind you.

I do think however that there ARE some ghouls out there that just get their kicks out of that sort of graphic material... as horror films (even the most goriest ones) are no longer exciting enough for them.

I have to admit that i too am a avid horror film fan... but to go to the extremity of lurking through that type of material just does not seem healthy to me!

I checked out that particular site earlier on when i saw it mentioned, (although i will not repeat the site name)... just reading some of the comments and seeing some of the most sick and shocking images there kind of tells you just how many extremely sick and twisted perverted people are alive on our planet!

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 23-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by twfau
 


Why does everyone call the weapons a machete? It is a chef knife and a meat cleaver. I mean I think meat cleaver sounds more brutal then machete, surprised MSM isn't using that instead.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
Just been trawling through Google images and i can`t find any pictures of the police until after the "shooting" not of of the armed unit not even of the local cops arriving?


Their were police there within minutes but at the end of the streets, because of the incident and one suspect having a gun, 20 minutes in they stormed around a corner and the 2 suspects came at the police so they opened fire. They were probably trying to get more information rather then go in and get into a gun fight.

(By suspects, I am only calling them that because there is no video of them committing the murder, however in my mind they are guilty do to their behavior and eye witness reports.)



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingIcarus
reply to post by soulwaxer
 


It sounds like people are misunderstanding the police response. From what I can gather, the local (unarmed) police arrived sooner than 20 minutes, but didn't want to engage two men with knives. The armed response arrived 20 minutes after the event, by which time I assume the unarmed police had cleared the immediate area.

As for why there isn't footage of the armed police arriving, I assume there actually is but that hasn't really made the news given the news friendly bloody hands ranting nonsense we've seen in the OP. Judging by twitter, there were plenty of witnesses on the street and in the nearby office buildings, so I am quite sure this went down as described.

Also, it's kind of hard to think of a decent reason for this to be staged.


Thanks KingIcarus.

It certainly does point to a real event. But even then, there are some very odd things about it, and I am interested in understanding them. That's all. If you think about it long enough, you realize that both scenarios are just as likely, or unlikely.

The tweets add to the likelihood of it being what it seems, but are certainly not conclusive.

There is a very good reason for this to be staged, in whatever way. Who do you think is going to gain from this? Certainly not the Muslims. This will divide the religions even more, and cause tension in general. Oh, and lets not forget the fear-factor and all the extra power that gives to our dear leaders.

Just like 9-11. That wasn't exactly a rewarding event for Muslims. I guess those terrorists must all be really dumb... (sarcasm) Although that too is a possibility.

The only way for me to form any opinion on all of this is to look at the big picture and the chain of events in the world long term. That has convinced me that everything in politics, on the larger scale, is planned. The coincidences are manipulated for political advantage. To realize that, you only need to look at how much power these people have, and that people with power will do unethical things.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus
 


I think you are accidentally onto something here.

What if this is not a Govt false flag but someone higher up and what the goal is to get people to LOOK at the gory videos and trigger psychosis or whatever.

In another thread I wrote that something has happened since 3 May 13, that the veil is thinning even more and I have noticed memories with negative emotions attached, are being forced to the top of our conscious thoughts and that from now on there will be more bizarre murders and suicides.

So what if the goal is to just look at the videos (which I didn't do)..........

Some people are going to get angry over this and that is exactly what emotion 'they' want.
'They' being not our Govt, as they are just pawns in this endgame.

If you do feel angry after watching the videos, then rub your temples of both sides of your head and take some Jasmine. (Marks and Spencers have Vanilla and Jasmine sweets.)

Don't give them what 'they' want.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee32

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
reply to post by beatbox
 




1 of two
ter·ror·ist (trr-st)
n.
One that engages in acts or an act of terrorism.
adj.
Of or relating to terrorism.

and that is excatly what and who these guys are. you don't have to be part of a origination to be a terrorist. just look at the uni bomber.







edit on 23-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)


I don't know about all this "it was fake" business but I know that GOV fits into the definition very nicely too, just for your information... How do you feel about that?


there are some dictionaries that include governments, webster comes to mind, look up terrorism in websters.
here i did it for you.




Systematic use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular political objective. It has been used throughout history by political organizations of both the left and the right, by nationalist and ethnic groups, and by revolutionaries. Although usually thought of as a means of destabilizing or overthrowing existing political institutions, terror also has been employed by governments against their own people to suppress dissent; examples include the reigns of certain Roman emperors, the French Revolution (see Reign of Terror)


i have no doubt governments use terrorist tactics, this in mho is not one of those instances.

unless maybe they went out and found two guys and said, look we want to put on a show. we want you to hack some guy to pieces and then after about 20mins or so we are gonna come and shoot you. then you can go and see allah and collect your 20 virgins.

these two terrorists actions were crazy, but they didn't seem like two idiots to me. seem to me they knew exactly what they were doing.
edit on 23-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"The black guy ran at them with a meat cleaver before it stopped (the police car) and he was right by the car when they shot him," said Julia Wilders, 51, who lives close by. The second man, who had a gun, was also shot, she said
(source The Independant)

So i ask again why no photo`s or video?



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SixX18
reply to post by twfau
 


Why does everyone call the weapons a machete? It is a chef knife and a meat cleaver. I mean I think meat cleaver sounds more brutal then machete, surprised MSM isn't using that instead.


look at this picture. see the red square, looks like a machete to me.




posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by soulwaxer
 


You make some real good points and solid ones too. You're also not coming to this with any glee or apparent sense of discovery and challenge like some seem to take it and those are the folks..generally speaking...I wonder about the mental health of.

In terms of the weird behavior? I've not gone looking to find if they have a video, start to finish of the actual take down and start of the attack. If they do, I don't want to see it. I DID watch the beheadings...start to finish...of several of our men in '03 and '04 by Al Qaeda in Iraq as well as one in Pakistan. At the time, it wasn't being ghoulish but planning to drive the supply convoys in Iraq and wanting to see, personally, what I was volunteering for. My wife walking in to see part of one is probably why I never ended up going to. She never was quite the same.....not on that topic, to be sure.

What stood out and why I mention it? The WORST thing about the act of cutting someone's head off while they're wide awake and very much alive to know and understand events? Is the sounds. The screaming in half begs, half horror of understanding..of what is about to happen and the fact there isn't a damn thing they can do to stop it. Nothing. Just endure the last terrible moments of their life ...and even death won't come with mercy.

That's some of what I carry by having seen what I chose to watch at the time. That's what I'm guessing a good many of those normal people saw and heard on the street. I'm guessing here, but I think it's a reasonable one to say most of the people who saw some or all of it, are in profound psychological shock. "Did that REALLY just happen?!" That sort of thing...and praying it didn't really...or that the sounds will stop echoing in their minds.

It's a horrible horrible thing...what happened here. That's why I reacted the way I did and still am to those who look for even more gore and even more blood to examine and pick apart. The execution videos are still around the net for those who just have to see what death this way looks like. Al Qaeda made sure every bit was recorded....and after seeing them? I'm betting the majority of the ghouls will never want to see another, ever again.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)


I also saw those videos. Curiosity killed the cat comes to mind... It didn't kill me, but it certainly killed a part of my innocence. I went through very much the same feelings you describe.

But I have always felt a responsibility to watch. If we do not know what kind of world we are living in, we can't make a wise decision on how to live our lives. And that pretty much means that we aren't free. For me (like 99% of the worlds population, I'm sure) it's all about freedom. :-)

Now, as far as the Al Qaeda beheading videos go, I am especially focussed on who is behind Al Qaeda. Their history of flip-flopping is interesting, to say the least...



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'd like to know why a woman feels no apprehension whatsoever about walking past a psycho who just cut off someones head ? and why NONE of the people around her tried to stop her ?
Also, why would ANYONE get close to a 'murderer' ? one guy hangs around to interview him, 'WTF' ! would YOU ?
Why were all the others just hanging around while two killers who just BEHEADED someone are still on the loose just a few short yards away. If this were real you'd think they would all have run for dear life. Right ? I'm sure i would have.
There are other women who are mingling quite calmly with them. One even sits next to the supposedly headless corpse. Ordinary behaviour anyone ?
Something is wrong about all this. It just doesn't sit right with me at all.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
I'd like to know why a woman feels no apprehension whatsoever about walking past a psycho who just cut off someones head ? and why NONE of the people around her tried to stop her ?
Also, why would ANYONE get close to a 'murderer' ? one guy hangs around to interview him, 'WTF' ! would YOU ?
Why were all the others just hanging around while two killers who just BEHEADED someone are still on the loose just a few short yards away. If this were real you'd think they would all have run for dear life. Right ? I'm sure i would have.
There are other women who are mingling quite calmly with them. One even sits next to the supposedly headless corpse. Ordinary behaviour anyone ?
Something is wrong about all this. It just doesn't sit right with me at all.



That's exactly what I'm sayin'!




posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Something reminds me of earlier incidents from day one...

Digital planes crashing into WTC towers, call me nuts but this is what I strongly believe on.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
Something reminds me of earlier incidents from day one...

Digital planes crashing into WTC towers, call me nuts but this is what I strongly believe on.


OK. You're nuts!




posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The person who made this video has changed the shades of red to orange.

You lot never cease to amaze me with the crap you believe



new topics

top topics



 
22
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join