It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are digitally manipulating photos and video to make it look like the man has bloody hands!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Its obvious someone has manipulated the video to try to make it look like there is no blood on his hands.

Someone has tried to fade the red out and its gone a weird orange color. No one has orange hands

It propaganda all right but not on behalf of the 'government' its done to try to make it look like hes been setup.

Deny ignorance and dont fall for this!!

edit on 23-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm sorry but I'm noticing a trend here and it's sickening. It really is disturbing. We saw this with Aurora, the CT Shooting, the Boston Bombing and now this. Thank GOD it wasn't a major issue in 2001 or we'd all know the impact points of the jumpers better than the responders saw them in person, before the towers fell to cover them.

People seem to actually sit and examine the worst and most violent or obscene footage in great detail...looking for errors, like a teenager picking apart a horror movie for missed bloopers.

Unless someone honestly suggests this guy wasn't beheaded in broad daylight on a public roadway, what is the motivation to become as familiar with the scene as a medical examiner, looking for the one little thing that doesn't fit?

Is someone here a forensic investigator and just didn't mention it? ..or are people growing SO cold they can critically examine the worst of human suffering and misery to find ONE damn "oops" in the bunch for how 3rd party video coverage of it? I don't know which is worst and more stomach turning......what it says about society as a whole, or what it says about the specific individuals who spend their personal time in high zoom, examining every bit of blood, gore and loose flesh sticking to the killer.

The ghoulishness is becoming a sickness, IMO....and it's a serious one for the cold cold nature it shows and encourages among those at the heart of this new "trend". Jeeze.. Not EVERY story needs an army of 100% amateur Sherlock Holmes types running around trying to look clever. Definitely not this way.

I'm at odds in determining where you fall in the grand scheme of things. On one hand you call out the money changers and on the other, you don't either see or want to believe in the manipulation elsewhere.

If one were to look at the video, which has since been removed from youtube, it's pretty clear the red was added and enhanced. It doesn't even look realistic. The red on his hands blurs yet the rest of the pic is clear. I'm sure someone who is expert at graphic editing can decipher the CGI that occurred here.

I'm sorry, but for that amount of blood to be all over his hands and not on his clothing is unbelievable.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The part that's most interesting is some woman walks right past the guy with the bloody hands and weapons LOL Come on man

Where's the video of the guy getting shot? Anyone?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
I suppose it is possible then to digitally remove the blood from his hands in a video as well....

Exactly.

His skin is SUPER dark but his hands are very light, and no not the palms.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Well, I know I keep people wondering "where I fit" and it's not deliberate but it's unavoidable. I take things one case at a time and one story at a time. Strictly...unless a direct connection is obvious. The trend seems to be to connect EVERYTHING that happens to something or someone else and make sense of a crazy world by imposing some sense of order that way.

I think that is a crazy approach, in itself. Some things are obviously funny in how they happen...while some things cry out 'You gotta be kidding me! Are we stupid?!'. Yet other things...like this case...are tragic and they're horrible but where is the conspiracy?

For there to be a conspiracy, there generally needs to be some gain or motive that makes whatever risks inherent to the conspiring worthwhile if busted. What motive here? A man was horribly murdered in the street. People saw this happen. People filmed this happening...every horrible moment of it. There is no question, whatsoever, what happened here or who did it. It NEVER gets more documented than this. Really.

So again, motive for covering..what ? Motive for conspiracy ..to what? I'm not seeing it. At worst we have some eager beaver vid techs in an MSM post- editing room getting FAR too creative about what they think people should or should not see for gore ..whichever way we're suggesting a modification may have come here.

The ones changing something...are sick and I hope they got tagged for it, whatever actually happened here. The ones who spent the time to FIND the work done by the ones in the media room....really aren't much more to talk about, is my point. Sometimes? A Tragedy is just a tragic event and a murder really is ..just a murder.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
Ok after seeing this video from the same uploader it seems like the media just inhanced the blood because you can see blood on the knives..looks orange in color.. My apologies people...

But it still raises the question to why they would darken/edit/manipulate the footage in the first place...
edit on 23-5-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

That's pretty common really....Editors can fool around with the colors afterwards if color balance was off in the original footage. Seeing as how the blood on the knives looked orange, I'd say that suggests this is exactly what happened in this case. Nothing odd about it...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i've searched the webs and this is the best i can find and i think this helps some.

it doesn't explain why you can not see any blood on them, if you read this from a witness and look at the first photo it helps some.

the quote and images come from this site.
documentingreality.com

One witness, identified as James, said he and his partner saw two black men attack a young man aged around 20 in a Help for Heroes T-shirt with kitchen knives like he was "a piece of meat". "They were hacking at this poor guy, literally," he told LBC radio. "They were hacking at him, chopping him, cutting him." Fighting back tears, he added: "These two guys were crazed. They were just animals. They dragged him from the pavement and dumped his body in the middle of the road and left his body there."

terrorists car

after reading the witness statement, if you look at the car to the left front you see what appears to be a blood stain, with a trail that leads towards the street and stops just short of it. this seems to macth what the witness said. also if you search the web you can find this photo, and can see the color much better, if you do you will also see that the stains on the side of the car appear to have blood mixed inn with it.

shot of victim and terrorists laying in the street. victim foreground and terrorists background.

terrorists laid out on the street.

shot of where the terrorist went down. notice all of their weapon are sealed and taped down on the street and sidewalk. you will also notice the blood is covered.

after seeing these pictures and listening and reading the witness statements, and seeing the video of the sad piece of pig s---, saying it was done for allah and their brothers. i have no doubt this was a real event. and that they wanted to start a holy war in the streets of woolwich.

ETA: if you look at the thrid picture you cant see the blood. then look at the last picture where the blood is covered.

edit on 23-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by Bilk22
I wondered about this as well yesterday. When seeing his hands all bloody, I expected to see blood on his clothes as well. There was none. No way you can have that much blood on your hands and not on your clothes. It's not even on the cuffs of his sweatshirt. Yes we're being manipulated and the MSM is in on it.

Yes, that's absolutely right. The government arranged this and have been caught out by you because there's no way he couldn't have blood on his cuffs. Well done, the whole conspiracy has been busted. How rubbish is the government that they made such an error. They didn't expect you on the case did they?

Unless, of course, he rolled his sleeves up when he was callously hacking a man to pieces in the street.

Or took his coat off and put it on again in the 20 fricking minutes it took for the police to apprehend them.

Perhaps he was wearing a raincoat or what ever the Brits call them. You can't be serious, but then again, sadly you probably are. You do expect us to believe the guy who callously cut off another man's head, would take the time to either roll up his sleeves or take his shirt off because he didn't want to get messy. Then he went on TV to brag about it - oh but he had to roll his sleeves down first. Had to look neat for the cameras, huh?

Blood does not show up on dark clothing very well. In the video you can see several splotches on the front of the jacket and on the sleeve consistent with blood.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Thank you sir....

Why a holy war, though?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Do you think his head was actually hacked off, I saw in one video, a woman walks up to the victim laying in the streets, and bends down as if she is comforting him. obviously he is dead, because she gets back up and stops comforting.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

well the guy in the video says so, and witness say they heard them shouting allah akbar.

see this definition of terrorism and terrorist. from the free dictionary

1 of four.

ter·ror·ism (tr-rzm)
n.
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

1 of two
ter·ror·ist (trr-st)
n.
One that engages in acts or an act of terrorism.
adj.
Of or relating to terrorism.

and that is excatly what and who these guys are. you don't have to be part of a origination to be a terrorist. just look at the uni bomber.

edit on 23-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Do you think his head was actually hacked off, I saw in one video, a woman walks up to the victim laying in the streets, and bends down as if she is comforting him. obviously he is dead, because she gets back up and stops comforting.

I've read an article saying a lady went and said some prayers over the body? Was it her maybe?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
To me it actually looks like someone has edited the other version of the video so it appears like the blood was added in after. Seriously the guys hands look like he has had a really bad fake tan in the “original version”.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I swear some conspiracy theorists just need to become lawyers

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
There's a bunch of vids on BestGore (i wont link them), there is one just a split second after the guy was shot by the police. There's not a lot to see.

It also has the exact video shown in the OP before the hands where touched up to make them look orange.

.. be warned though this is not a site for children or people easily upset by violent graphic images.

edit on 23-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Why would you try to comfort a headless person?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I understand your disgust, but there is another way of looking at this. When it comes to 'terrorism' news, I do my best to avoid my emotions (after my first reaction) and remain as objective and clear-headed as possible. I try to not even let my ethics stand in the way of understanding reality.

To be clear, I haven't made up my mind yet about what exactly happened in London, and why.

When I first saw the video of the man with the knife and cleaver, I found several things very odd, right off the bat:

1. The relative calm of the man, and the even calmer 2nd perpetrator (I'm assuming that's the man in the beige coat). I find it very strange how casually this 2nd man is walking around in the blood of the victim that he just massacred. He walks right through that puddle of blood between the car and the fence as if it isn't even there. And they both know that they are about to get shot by police, assuming that that was their plan.

2. This I find even stranger. The calm of the person filming and all the people standing around. Half of them aren't even looking in the direction of the scene, yet they are only yards away. Someone has just been butchered and the murderers are walking around with bloodied knives and a gun. An elderly lady with a trolley is casually strolling towards the guy with the bloodied knives. She glances at the dead man in the street, and then proceeds to walk right by the murderer. Didn't anyone standing around think of telling her to stay away from there? She just came off that bus, along with the whole group of others standing there. Remember, the massacre had already happened at least a few minutes beforehand. If that bus arrived afterwards, why didn't any of the people standing around run towards it to warn them? News like that tends to spread like wildfire. All those people standing around must have known what had just happened. At what point were they asked by the murderers to take pictures? There is no screaming or crying to be heard. Just people standing around talking. Not one person seems agitated. Not even the women standing right around the victim. They aren't even watching their back, with the murderers only several feet away from them.

On a side note, and I don't mean any disrespect by this, you write that if this had been 9-11 we would be seeing all the details of the jumpers, even more clearly than the first responders. I agree with you, and that's why I am wondering if there isn't any video or audio of the armed police arriving at the scene and shooting the perpetrators in London. I haven't seen any, though that doesn't mean we won't soon.

The point I want to make is that this whole event is so hard to grasp, that it is natural for any curious person to dig into it and try to figure it out, so that they can give it a place in their reality. At least that is my own experience. That seems better to me than to just accept what the media are telling me.

respectfully,
soulwaxer

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

As regards video of the police shooting the killers its now one day on and still nothing there must have been many onlookers with camera phones or did the police clear the area before the armed officers went in?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Simple question ...

Why would this person be running around with an orange meat cleaver?

Qualifying / pulling a matte for color correction is quite common. It's when a colorist tries to isolate a particular area of an image using thresholds, channels, and mask selections (or power windows or whatever your fancy application calls them. )

It can look quite magical when it's working properly and you can do things such as pulling the yellow out of the midtones, and use thresholding to tighten the area of the image that is qualified as midtones. So you're left with two options ... either this person likes to color match their meat cleaver to their skin tones in real life, or it's happened in post.

Also notice the blues on the woman behind the person with the weapon's clothes have become a crunchier blue, and her face is censored out. If this was the original footage, why is her face censored out?

You could also bring up the histograms etc to compare which image has more data and all kinds of magical things, but it seems pretty obvious to me what's going on.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

It sounds like people are misunderstanding the police response. From what I can gather, the local (unarmed) police arrived sooner than 20 minutes, but didn't want to engage two men with knives. The armed response arrived 20 minutes after the event, by which time I assume the unarmed police had cleared the immediate area.

As for why there isn't footage of the armed police arriving, I assume there actually is but that hasn't really made the news given the news friendly bloody hands ranting nonsense we've seen in the OP. Judging by twitter, there were plenty of witnesses on the street and in the nearby office buildings, so I am quite sure this went down as described.

Also, it's kind of hard to think of a decent reason for this to be staged.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join