It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fallen Stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Fallen Stars

These fallen angels use telepathy and suggestion and attempt to stray us of the path of our proper course, they like to use religion to cast seeds of doubt on the host. These parasites are like black holes to the soul and are like a weight on your shoulder and have strayed from watching over us.

Deuteronomy 18: 10-13
There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God,

These beings fell to earth as men and will fall again as in the days of Noah, These beings will be released from the pit as when Satan falls to earth and he will release these beings. In 1947 was a storm and a ship crashed to earth and it`s this date that has meaning in mans history and it so happens that these Gnostic writings made an appearance a year later in 1948 when they were first published the Nag Hammadi. Though they are much older and maybe about 1600 hundred years or so and it`s this date in 1947 that reminded me of what Yeshau said

`` I saw Satan fall like lightning`` Luke 10:18

``And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key to the bottomless pit``

it`s the time when UFO`s made an appearance when Ken Arnold spotted craft flying in formation and the Roswell crash in New Mexico and the alien deception began. Israel would declare this independence in 1948 but it was passed in 1947 and the Jewish people had a legal foothold in the Promised Land, A lot happened in just two years.

A snippet taken from a website called deceptiononthehorizon.wordpress.com

In the Holy Bible, seventy is the number of redemption or restoration. For example, the Jews were sent to Babylon in captivity with God’s promise to restore them to the Holy Land in 70 years.
Fifty years is a jubilee. Some say the Jubilee year has to be the 49th year, or the 1st year of the next 49. This is to keep all years in a rolling 7 format. Many disagree. I disagree. My reasoning is that the 50th year is not just another year, but a special year — a year out of the ordinary; perhaps, a year out of time.
Thirty is the number of maturity in the Holy Bible. A Levite entered the priesthood at 30 years old, David became king at 30 years old, and Christ Jesus began His earthly ministry in His thirtieth year.
Reasoning a time of tribulation according to Daniel and the Revelation, one counts back a range of 1,335 to 1,260 days from any day within 2017 for an approximate time for the rise of the beast. Doing the math, we find a range of dates from May 2013 to July 2014. This is the soonest I expect to see the beast rise from the sea to begin deceiving the masses and persecuting the saints.

BornOfSin mentions twenty fifteen as when they will make an appearance.

Christians are being persecuted and executed and are fleeing the war ravaged area in a mass exodus out of Syria and as the beast slowly rises into power these beings will make an appearance to stop the war before it escalates to world war 3 and with these beings will come Satan claiming to be the Christ.

The prophecy of Jerusalem`s Deliverance in 1967

Since the foundation of the state of Israel in 1948, the Arab nations refused to accept Israel an independent state and wanted to defeat Israel. Catching the Israelites off guard by attacking on a Sabbath day in June, 1967 and they outnumbered them 50:1 the Arabs suffered complete in six days.
The most amazing about this war was the Old City of Jerusalem, which was in the hands of Jordan, came into Jewish possession and fulfilling biblical prophecy and pointed to 1967 for the deliverance of Jerusalem.

Daniel 8:13-14

13 Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to that certain one who was speaking, “How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?”

14 And he said to me, “For two thousand three hundred days;[a] then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.”

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

There's plenty of events in Revelation that have already come to pass, some still to come. All i can say is you better have a good grasp on ancient history, especially pertaining to ancient Israel and knowing the prophets fairly well to be able to determine where in history we fall.

I can already tell you this much, we're living in the breaking of the 7th seal, if Christ hasn't broken it yet he's about to. We're in the last Church Age.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It's only been a year since I became a follower of Yeshau and I pray for my answers and all my answers come from prayer through the blood of Yeshau, history repeats it's self and those who persecuted Yeshau will be the ones that persecute those who believe in Christ and Christians in religion will be the new Pharisees and it will man who kill not Satan and I understand and I am reading like a mad man and of course I pray for things I want to know.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Israel would declare this independence in 1948 but it was passed in 1947 and the Jewish people had a legal foothold in the Promised Land, A lot happened in just two years.
No, it wasn't "passed".
No, the entity today calling itself "Israel" is not "legal".
The zionist regime never agreed to the borders that were being drawn up.
To this day, they have never agreed on any borders.
Right now, the zionist regime has its sights set on Syria.
That country completely (plus part of southern Turkey) falls within their land claim based on the Book of Genesis, as promised to the mythical person, Abraham, by the local mountain demon god, called Yahweh in the Old Testament.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Israel would declare this independence in 1948 but it was passed in 1947 and the Jewish people had a legal foothold in the Promised Land, A lot happened in just two years.
No, it wasn't "passed".
No, the entity today calling itself "Israel" is not "legal".
The zionist regime never agreed to the borders that were being drawn up.
To this day, they have never agreed on any borders.
Right now, the zionist regime has its sights set on Syria.
That country completely (plus part of southern Turkey) falls within their land claim based on the Book of Genesis, as promised to the mythical person, Abraham, by the local mountain demon god, called Yahweh in the Old Testament.

Greed my friend is the heart of Israel now and that's why things will play out as they will because of man and his lust for power, nobody will ever be happy with what they have but anyone who is of God will know that they are his people Israel.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

mountain demon god, called Yahweh in the Old Testament.

Are you referring to Yeshau who was interacting with people in the OT.

Yeshau in Hebrew is Salvation and its amazing ain't it.

“Yahweh is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation (Yeshau)… This is the gate of Yahweh; the righteous shall enter through it. I thank you that you have answered me and have become my salvation (Yeshau). The stone which the builders rejected has become the head of the corner. This is Yahweh's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.” Psalm 118:20-23

“I will give thanks to you, O Yahweh, for though you were angry with me, your anger turned away, and you did comfort me. Behold, God is my salvation (Yeshau); I will trust, and will not be afraid; for Yah Yahweh is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation (Yeshau).” Isaiah 12:1-2
edit on 24-5-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

. . . nobody will ever be happy with what they have but anyone who is of God will know that they are his people Israel.
Then you must not think that Christians are "of God" since the New Testament says that those who believe in Jesus are God's chosen people.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Are you referring to Yeshau who was interacting with people in the OT.
I am referring to the place in Genesis where this deity comes to Abraham, declaring Himself to be El Shaddai.
What that means specifically are these especially obnoxious demons who live on mountain tops whose special delight is to kill as many people as possible. He tells Abraham that the land in view of that mountaintop from which He reigns is His to give to whoever he wants.
The land is fully settled already and Abraham is a traveler and in need of land.
For this demon to give the land to Abraham's descendants, it means the total extermination of the present population, a win-win situation for both parties, not including the Canaanites.

Yeshau in Hebrew is Salvation and its amazing ain't it.
And of course, death, to anyone not a Hebrew.
edit on 24-5-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Exodus 6:2-4
King James Version (KJV)
2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:

3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

4 And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

. . . nobody will ever be happy with what they have but anyone who is of God will know that they are his people Israel.
Then you must not think that Christians are "of God" since the New Testament says that those who believe in Jesus are God's chosen people.

You miss understand me and it's anyone who believes in him is his people and the past we had one voice and we were as one but of course we are greedy and the lord came down and divided them across the world with different languages but a redeemer would come.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I would not recommend lending too much credence to the Old Testament.
This was a book written by people who made deals with the same devil who tempted Jesus in the wilderness.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

This wasnt about the old testament or Israel but about the archon but thank you for posting my friend.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

OK, looking at your OP, it may have been just you quoting different things from a web site as examples, and maybe not you own opinion so much.
Until recently, I used to believe in the Old Testament and study the verses in detail in Hebrew to get clues about things.
I don't really do that anymore unless it is to argue a point where I think someone is misinterpreting the text.
edit on 25-5-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join