It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preschools (in Australia) may get right to bar unvaccinated children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
And I applaud this school descion!

Yeah have the freedom to be a idoit and not get vaccinated

but then dont moan if those that do get vaccinated dont want anything to do with you

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by Cinrad

Sickening! The real irony is that a lot of people don't see the lie they expose by such actions. If they really believed the vaccinations worked, they wouldn't worry, as those vaccinated would be safe, and those not would risk illness by their own beliefs, or those of their parents. It's pretty clear that there is some other purpose to the vaccinations.

Do you really believe vaccinations don't work?

I think people should threaten to home school their kids if governments continue with these threats of vaccination.

It doesn't really take a lot of research to see that vaccines, mainly don't make a difference.
It's my opinion that its more about money for all those concerned.....except for the recipient of the vaccine.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

I think people should threaten to home school their kids if governments continue with these threats of vaccination.

It doesn't really take a lot of research to see that vaccines, mainly don't make a difference.
It's my opinion that its more about money for all those concerned.....except for the recipient of the vaccine.

Do you really believe all vaccinations don't work?

Were do you get this cow feces from?!?!?!?!

All vaccines dont work? Why the hell did small pox disapear? It get bored and just kill itself?

edit on 21-5-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by lambros56

Sickening! The real irony is that a lot of people don't see the lie they expose by such actions. If they really believed the vaccinations worked, they wouldn't worry, as those vaccinated would be safe, and those not would risk illness by their own beliefs, or those of their parents. It's pretty clear that there is some other purpose to the vaccinations.

Do you really believe all vaccinations don't work?

Were do you get this cow feces from?!?!?!?!

All vaccines dont work? Why the hell did small pox disapear? It get bored and just kill itself?

I think you've got your quotes mixed up.
I didn't post the the first quote.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Ooopss fixed

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong... I think some vaccinations do work as advertised... The ones that would cause the most risk to the ones in power.
So in order to protect them, it's only in their best interests that we get what's advertised.

Those would include the ones that were around when I were born and are generally not that much of an effector on society today.
IE, Rubella, measles, polio et c.

The new ones being brought out today and even in the past 10 - 15 years, have all had a hit and miss ratio of success with high risk of debilitating side effects.

And no... I do NOT agree that 1 million kids lives outweigh 10.
Every SINGLE life is just as valuable as any other.
No one single person on this planet has any more worth than any other.
We are ALL EQUAL!

If you start down the slope of sacrificing 1 for the sake of the many... Then you may as well join the CFR, Committee of 300 and all those elitist arseholes that have no regard for human life at all.

Actually, I retract my previous statement about everyone being equal and every life sacred.
If those that are willing to kill 1 for another for the good of the "herd", then their life is forfeit and you don't deserve the air you breathe... And I will do everything in my power to make sure you take your last.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
And no... I do NOT agree that 1 million kids lives outweigh 10.

So what about the million that will die if that 10 dont?

Your just as sick for wanting to sacrifice that 1 million for 10?

Bit hypocritical

Originally posted by Sovaka
And I will do everything in my power to make sure you take your last.

Come get me

I will be waiting

If you make a threat better back it up....

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

You misunderstand the context of the post.
You are taking out of context of the OP.

Those 10 million lives can be "saved", if THEY choose to.

This is about FORCED vaccinations.

How different is it to force a vaccination onto a population of 1 million and losing 10% as a risk factor, then to just attack those 1 million with Drones and killing the same amount?

It is the exact same action but by different means.
It was FORCED on them.

They should have a choice.
Any that say people do not have a choice in the matters of the HERD...
That's exactly where we want the human race... isn't it...
It has worked so well for our world!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Loosing 10%?

Erm if its more than like 1 in a million it would be too high and never get released!

No I dont think people should be forced.

BUT

If they CHOOSE not to be vacinated dont moan if vacinated people CHOOSE to mimimise contact with them,

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Of course not... But that is THEIR choice.

It is just as much of their choice to move their children from a high unvaccinated school, as it would be for those to choose not to get vaccinated.
The second that choice is made FOR them, it's no longer about freedom.

And I don't doubt that at some point it would eventually come into place.
Then you will start seeing schools pop up that DO NOT accept vaccinated children.
Then how much of a cry would there be?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by Cinrad

Interesting point my friend.

What is the autism rate in Rwanda I wonder?

Must be ridiculously high, right?

Cant find any data on the net about it. My point about Rwanda's vaccination rate was to show the bad use of statistics on this topic. In Australia, when the minister made his comment about Rwanda, most people would think that it being an African country it would be pretty low but it isn't. Also as soon as you link the image of disease and Rwanda together in Australian's minds you get pictures of long queues of black skinny children with big eyes and bloated tummies and flies on their mouths. This is because the MSM has presented Africa this way to Australians.

My point is that this is a blatant act of emotional manipulation rather than a real presentation of the data.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So we have the antivaccination movement to blame for the comeback of whooping cough, eh?
I had five tiresome months of that disease a few years ago. My mom caught it at the store and passed it along to me. It was the worst coughing illness both of us had ever had.
Man, do I still wish I could smack the person responsible for bringing his/her sick kid in public that day...

You know, if the objective is to quarantine diseases, then banning kids from going only to school isn't enough, as shown by the fact that my mom didn't even have to enter one in order to come down with the Dread Cough. Where shall it end?

edit on 21-5-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

So did either of you have a vaccine against the Whooping Cough?

But on your point at hand... The fact that you contracted this disease in public, outside of schools, just proves the ineffectiveness of this subject... Preventing non vaccinated children from attending school.

How about a much simpler solution?
When a teacher is presented with a child with an ailment... Send the damn child home!
It's not like that child will be in any kind of physical state where learning will occur anyway.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I'm on the pro-vaccine side generally, but what about tax? If parents are denied the right to have their children schooled by the state, wouldn't or shouldn't they be grounds for reduced taxation?

After all tax is supposed to go towards things like health care, schooling, transport, etc. Seems unfair that you would be putting as much into the system as everybody else while being denied the return that others are getting.

Just for arguments sake

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tovenar

Refusing to enroll the unvaccinated is illogical; they pose absolutely no threat to the rest of the compliant / vaccinated children.

I am fine with most vaccines.

But vaccines are created by a crony-capitalist "special relationship" between government agencies like the CDC and WHO. They are often designed to sell doses on a massive scale,and have them payed for out of the public purse.

In the US, (especially Texas), the prime example is Gardasil. It is was claimed to fight Human Papiloma virus. yet it only works on the least common strain. So the governor's first move was to make it mandatory for all school-girls in Texas.

It MAY work, but why test it on my daughters? I am aware of the risk of HPV, and for the next three years, they are probably too young demographically to face much exposure to it. Yet the governor of TX, who got huge campaign contributions from the makers, originally made it mandatory.

But suppose I WAS ridiculous enough to not vaccinate my daughters. How would that hurt the girls in the next desk, who were vaccinated?

Those classmates are immune, right?????

Exactly what I thought when I heard this...who is at risk, from what? Those vaccinated are...ermm, vaccinated...and those that are not cannot pass any potential...whatever...to a vaccinated child...

That's like saying un-seatbelted drivers pose a risk to seat-belted drivers...so they shouldn't be driving...I'm missing the logic in this completely...

Å99

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

What about all those children being forced to take vaccinations in other countries and receive debilitating side effects that can't be cured?

Are those children in the "small" minority that this happens to are just acceptable collateral damage?

To put it bluntly yes. If 10 kids die but a million kids are saved I say that a acceptable risk.

I think those that haven't been vaccinated pose less of a risk to those with vaccinations then the ratio of side effected cases.

Look up the concept of herd immunity.....its why we dont have smallpox.

I also remember reading somewhere that a Flu broke out in either a pre-school or primary school among ONLY those that had received the Flu Shot.
All those kids that hadn't taken the Flu Shot were perfectly fine.

Flu is very hit and miss. But just because the Flu shot may be dude does not mean all the other vaccines are.

But let's all talk about how immoral it is to not give kids vaccinations that have a faulty track record at best and let's NOT talk about the real issue.
HEALTH.

Not all vaccines have faulty track reccords.

Let's not talk about the fact that most of these issues can be solved with a good healthy diet.
Not this fast food diet that most kids are on now.
edit on 21/5/2013 by Sovaka because: Grammar damn it!

Ok prove me wrong. Eat healthly for 6 months then go to a place with a Yellow fever outbreak and roll around in the swamp. You do that and I will come with you and have my yellow fever shot and do the same thing you in?

What utter rubbish you are spouting. Ok, you go and tell the parents of the 10 kids that died that they are an acceptable loss, ridiculous

Smallpox as others have mentioned here as being the one to hold up as vaccines work. Let's just clear a few things up shall we. Smallpox was already in masive decline from the end of the 19th century and not from when the vaccine started. just because Pharma pumps out the graphs and stats that show it, from the date the vaccine was introduced, however if you use the same graph they do, but go back to when i said it shows smallpox in decline from way before, but hey ho some of you seem to have forgotten lies, mdamned lies and statistics.

Herd immunity, lets have a look at that as well shall we. According to some, as long as over 80 % are vaccinated it means the herd is covered, what utter nonsense, so you are saying that the up to 20% that aren't vacccinated wont get the disease and wont pass it on because the over 80% stop that.

Has anyone ever really looked at what they've written and not thought something isn't right with that statement or are you just parrotting the same old tired argument from " your betters'
edit on 15/09/2011 by FFS4000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

This was explained 3x in the first 2 pages.... but ill will go again.

OK you have 3 sets of kids.

1) Vaccinated
2) Non-Vaccinated
3) Allergic to Vaccine(low immune system and other defect)

The Non vaccinated gets the virus, now these kids are a walking test-tubes for virus.

Scenario 1) The Non-vaccinated kid meets up with a immunodeficiency kid, the immuno-deficiency kid is dead.

Scenario 2) The Non vaccinated kid, keeping the virus in him, gets treated at hospital but does not eradicate the virus in him(wrong dose, not properly finishing the dose, and other factors), make the virus mutate and adapt to the new drug, now the vaccinated kid is in danger because now the virus is a new strain.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I always find these vaccine argument hilarious. Why? Because it is so blatantly obvious.

Vaccines contain Mercury. Mercury is one of the deadliest poisons in the world. No matter how small the quantity, it is very dangerous. So why would they put one of the worlds most dangerous poisons in a vaccine?

Are you people serious? I can't tell if this is your day job or you actually believe ingesting one of the worlds deadliest poisons is healthy for you.

Yeah, and war is peace, ignorance is strength, and freedom is slavery.

Jesus H. Christ if posters like these don't make your blood boil, get that sodium fluoride out of your water supply, it's making you too docile.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

They scare me.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by akushla99

This was explained 3x in the first 2 pages.... but ill will go again.

OK you have 3 sets of kids.

1) Vaccinated
2) Non-Vaccinated
3) Allergic to Vaccine(low immune system and other defect)

The Non vaccinated gets the virus, now these kids are a walking test-tubes for virus.

Scenario 1) The Non-vaccinated kid meets up with a immunodeficiency kid, the immuno-deficiency kid is dead.

Scenario 2) The Non vaccinated kid, keeping the virus in him, gets treated at hospital but does not eradicate the virus in him(wrong dose, not properly finishing the dose, and other factors), make the virus mutate and adapt to the new drug, now the vaccinated kid is in danger because now the virus is a new strain.

So what you're basically saying is that, whether any kid goes to school, or not...vaccinated, not vaccinated or immunodeficient...the virus is spread regardless...am I getting that right?

...and under these conditions, the virus eventually mutates anyway?

Sounds like a rearranging of the deckchairs to me...

Cheers for the explanation. I would rather homeschool...although seems like the unvaccinating parents will always be seen as the scapegoated agents of infection under any circumstance...

Å99

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join