It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preschools (in Australia) may get right to bar unvaccinated children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I saw another thread from 4 years ago discussing that Flu Shot IS Mandatory in New Jersey if you want to go to school, so they are trying it over here in Australia too.ATS thread

Preschools may get right to bar unvaccinated children

Preschools and childcare centres in New South Wales may be given the legal right to refuse to enrol children who have not been vaccinated.

The state Opposition will present legislation to Parliament allowing the right of refusal following declining rates of vaccination that in some parts of NSW are now lower than in Rwanda.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Although not yet endorsing the move, NSW's Liberal Government and Prime Minister Julia Gillard have backed the proposed legislation's aim of increasing child vaccination rates.

BTW, Rwanda is the WHO's poster boy, with the exception of oral polio vaccine vaccination rates in Rwanda exceeded 95% in 2010. And notice it is only some parts of NSW, my guess is around Nimbin.

Of course this "cold hard fact" did not stop this kind of reaction by undiscerning MSM consumers - check out the pledge at the bottom! How....Argh!
This is why vaccination legislation is so important

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Sickening! The real irony is that a lot of people don't see the lie they expose by such actions. If they really believed the vaccinations worked, they wouldn't worry, as those vaccinated would be safe, and those not would risk illness by their own beliefs, or those of their parents. It's pretty clear that there is some other purpose to the vaccinations.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If this catches on in other parts of the world, time to start homeschooling.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

You would deprive your children from a fantastic learning and social experience where they'll meet great friends and be offered life changing opportunities rather than vaccinating them against a disease? Interesting.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by Cinrad

Sickening! The real irony is that a lot of people don't see the lie they expose by such actions. If they really believed the vaccinations worked, they wouldn't worry, as those vaccinated would be safe, and those not would risk illness by their own beliefs, or those of their parents. It's pretty clear that there is some other purpose to the vaccinations.

Do you really believe vaccinations don't work?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

reply to post by Cinrad

Do you really believe that they always do?

link

That's one example, and I have heard of others as well. Plus, if they work, why would anyone care if some choose not to use them? Those that do should not have to worry, right?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I think vaccinations are over stuffed and over-loaded with everything imaginable as if it's impossible to put TOO much in and interactions are just silly theories that never really happen in the real world or something.

Having said that? If someone refuses to vaccinate their kid from the major and primary illnesses? (Measles, Rubella, Whooping Cough..etc) I hope they do home school the kid, by force of no choice left to them, and keep them out of the public as much as possible..while they're at it. It's a little disease vector waiting for a bug to carry, IMO.

It's great to be highly critical and skeptical of vaccines and they way they are used today. That's healthy and good for all of us. What we all got shot with in the 70's is NOT the same thing kids today are being shot with, to be sure ....However, that doesn't give anyone the right to buck decades or even centuries of lessons learned in the blood and loss of epidemic and tragic death from preventable illness. The basics that work, need to be required by law or the idea of elimination is a moot point and worthless to society as a whole.

Step right up for your lethal dose of Whooping Cough or other fun way to die, otherwise. :shk: Really..there are limits to protest through one's kids. This would be it, IMO.
edit on 21-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Interesting point my friend.

What is the autism rate in Rwanda I wonder?

Must be ridiculously high, right?

edit on 21-5-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Cinrad

Do you really believe that they always do?

link

That's one example, and I have heard of others as well. Plus, if they work, why would anyone care if some choose not to use them? Those that do should not have to worry, right?

No, they may not work for multiple reasons, such as viruses evolving. The instances where they do work GREATLY outweigh those where they don't, vaccines have eradicated many diseases and prevented innumerable deaths and infections. Is it best not to vaccinate just in case it doesn't work? That's very flawed logic.

By the way, you shouldn't use natural news as a source.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Why would anyone care if some choose not to use them?

Unvaccinated kids are breeding ground for mutating of the virus, which would render the vaccine useless(new strain) and kill the vaccinated kids, as well.

________

Of course people spew crap without realizing all the vaccine are NOT THE SAME.

Of course people can be hypocrites, i wish they would NOT have given people polio shots and put all of those people in a group, and watch them be happy and limp around.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Alot of schools in the U.S. will not allow children to attend school without first being sure their vaccinations are all up to date. Every year I bring a copy of their shot records to show proof. I have always wondered if getting the vaccines were really safe, but at the same time I realize that if my children were allowed to go to school without them, then the chances of them getting sick with something serious become greater. I hate to think of myself as one of the sheeple, but when it comes to protecting my kids, I have to try and I have to trust that the vaccines are good and will keep my kids healthier...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Refusing to enroll the unvaccinated is illogical; they pose absolutely no threat to the rest of the compliant / vaccinated children.

I am fine with most vaccines.

But vaccines are created by a crony-capitalist "special relationship" between government agencies like the CDC and WHO. They are often designed to sell doses on a massive scale,and have them payed for out of the public purse.

In the US, (especially Texas), the prime example is Gardasil. It is was claimed to fight Human Papiloma virus. yet it only works on the least common strain. So the governor's first move was to make it mandatory for all school-girls in Texas.

It MAY work, but why test it on my daughters? I am aware of the risk of HPV, and for the next three years, they are probably too young demographically to face much exposure to it. Yet the governor of TX, who got huge campaign contributions from the makers, originally made it mandatory.

But suppose I WAS ridiculous enough to not vaccinate my daughters. How would that hurt the girls in the next desk, who were vaccinated?

Those classmates are immune, right?????

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Vaccine and Autism? there is no proof, it is because a retarded journalist wrote some bs error. It has the same credential as saying breathing air cause autism.

Fear of the unknown is very common with people. Also the concept of "i ate ice cream, i got sick, thus the ice cream i ate must be the fault"

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tovenar

Refusing....... they pose absolutely no threat to the rest of the compliant / vaccinated children.

Unvaccinated kids will contract and keep the virus alive, giving it a chance to mutate, which will make the vaccinated kids susceptible to the virus again.

Rule is to eradicate the virus, not kick it out of the village.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I agree with this. Preschools should have right to refuse kids who may be a threat to other children, which is true for unvaccinated kids. Not to mention that private preschools should have a right to refuse a kid on any grounds (maybe with the exception of race etc.).

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Agreed... Un-vaccinated for the basics is a public health threat. The U.S. is seeing outbreaks of disease we thought were all but wiped out. Two things... Immigrants that aren't a part of the system and refuse to update vaccination records to comply with it ...and outright ignorant people forcing their kids to be open hosts to some of the worse bugs in our history. Whooping Cough is one California just dealt with recently for a major outbreak. Whooping Cough of all things ?! This is stupid and shouldn't still be a threat.

The US definitely DOES restrict kids from school if they don't have an updated shot card to show the basic vaccinations and boosters have been received. I think Public Health and personal freedom have a precious and fine line between them,...but in the case of mass public epidemic outbreak? Well....the line isn't THAT hard to find.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You would deprive your children from a fantastic learning and social experience where they'll meet great friends and be offered life changing opportunities rather than vaccinating them against a disease? Interesting.

yes, if it means not filling them with poison, show me a study that proves vaccinations work
All those repeating the same tired mantra, they're a threat to my vaccinated kids, how can they be? your kids have been vaccinated against the disease, and according to those pushing it, that means they cant get the disease, using their logic
edit on 15/09/2011 by FFS4000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000

yes, if it means not filling them with poison, show me a study that proves vaccinations work
All those repeating the same tired mantra, they're a threat to my vaccinated kids, how can they be? your kids have been vaccinated against the disease, and according to those pushing it, that means they cant get the disease, using their logic
edit on 15/09/2011 by FFS4000 because: (no reason given)

Were you home schooled by any chance?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

No, state school indoctrination, amazing what i've had to un-learn

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

......show me a study that proves vaccinations work....
.....they're a threat to my vaccinated kids, how can they be?.....
.......your kids have been vaccinated against the disease, that means they cant get the disease, using their logic...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join