It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preschools (in Australia) may get right to bar unvaccinated children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGEAnd how are they going to find out if the child is vaccinated or not?

By asking to see the child's vaccination schedule, which is fully documented. Every responsible parent has a copy of their child's vaccination schedule at home. If necessary they can request a new one from the relevant government department.

That's private and personal information...

So is your passport. So is your driver's licence. So is your birth certificate. So is your library card. So is a whole lot of other stuff you regularly show to authorised persons without a second thought. What's your point?

If people want their kids in pre-school, they have to show they've been vaccinated. If they don't want to do that, their kids can't attend pre-school. Very simple.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56I think people should threaten to home school their kids if governments continue with these threats of vaccination.

The government is not issuing threats of vaccination, and it doesn't care if people home school their kids.

Government: 'Please vaccinate your kids. If you don't, they can't attend pre-school.'
Anti-vax morons: 'OH YEAH?! THEN WE'LL HOME SCHOOL OUR KIDS! HOW D'YA LIKE THEM APPLES?'
Government: 'Are you still here? I'm busy with something else now.'
Anti-vax morons: 'WE JUST THREATENED TO HOME SCHOOL OUR KIDS WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?'
Government: 'I'll support your decision and wish you all the best with it. Goodbye!'
Anti-vax morons: 'HERP A DERP...'

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SovakaThis is about FORCED vaccinations.

What forced vaccinations? Where? Give examples from six different countries, using detailed evidence from ten different independent sources.

Originally posted by Kang69Vaccines contain Mercury. Mercury is one of the deadliest poisons in the world. No matter how small the quantity, it is very dangerous. So why would they put one of the worlds most dangerous poisons in a vaccine?

Ahahaha! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH!

Seriously, I LOLed hard. I think I might have actually broken something. Maybe my spleen, or some other laughter-related organ.

Read this.
And this.
And this.
And this.
edit on 23/5/13 by Sankari because: added url...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by SovakaThis is about FORCED vaccinations.

What forced vaccinations? Where? Give examples from six different countries, using detailed evidence from ten different independent sources.

Actually, I can think of forced vaccination populations; populations that are forced to take vaccines almost every year and have had more vaccinations than most people get in a lifetime.

I'm one of them.

I'm an Army brat.

My parents had no choice -- my brother and I received vaccinations almost every year of our life (and these were the mercury-preserved ones.) As a result, in adulthood, we're still very healthy, our parents were extremely healthy (dad died at age 91), there's nothing wrong with our kids or grandkids -- and in fact, even during those "horrible mercury vaccine years" I don't recall classmates dying, becoming autistic, or any other issues.

So, military brats, children of missionaries, children whose parents are in the Foreign Service (worldwide) have all had this same situation and it's been going on for over a century.

Now... you'd think that if vaccines didn't work, we'd drop dead in the thousands when our parents moved to areas with high disease rates (the Philippines during my youth, and Panama, China (missionary kids), Vietnam, Africa) and we'd all be in state schools with low IQ issues and autism and a host of other problems.

We're not. We didn't.

And don't think it's because we got "special vaccinations", either. I remember taking Salk's vaccine for polio when it first came out -- we had polio cases on base the year before and it was very scary... but none after that.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ByrdActually, I can think of forced vaccination populations; populations that are forced to take vaccines almost every year and have had more vaccinations than most people get in a lifetime.

So... no evidence of 'forced vaccinations', I see.

I'm one of them.

I'm an Army brat.

And the evidence that you were subjected to forced vaccination is... what exactly?

Now... you'd think that if vaccines didn't work

But I do believe they work. I've been arguing against the anti-vax morons.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

So what you're basically saying is that, whether any kid goes to school, or not...vaccinated, not vaccinated or immunodeficient...the virus is spread regardless...am I getting that right?

Not it. You need someone to take the virus to school in order for it to spread. If they were vaccinated, it would not exist in that area in the first place.

...and under these conditions, the virus eventually mutates anyway?

Virus only mutates(against the drug) if it was treated to a person AFTER they got virus, so the virus now has the chance to learn it.

Its like tasting small bit of something each time until you get used to it.

If the infected person never gets treated, he will usually be not a threat for vaccinated kids but he could still get them infected, but their body would be ready for it. Also the infected non-vaccinated could also get the other non vaccinated kids infected as well, including immunodeficiency kids.

I'm sure aside from the vaccinated kid's parents, the parents of these kids probably be concerned as well.

Would you let a chef who is prone to get a contagious(human to human) disease prepare your food? or you would rather they never came to work? or would you hire someone that would put your customers at risk?

Its not about Vaccinated Vs Non Vaccinated, Its about controlling the spread of disease/epidemic. I have nothing against parents homeschooling, its their kids, its their future.

edit on 5/23/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Haha, Actually if you read Byrd's response again, she is not against vaccination. She was just addressing the fact military gets forced vaccination. Also saying the vaccination doe snot cause any of the conspiracy stuff(autism, etc etc) posted.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddreamHaha, Actually if you read Byrd's response again, she is not against vaccination.

Yes I know. And if she reads my response again she'll see I'm not against vaccination either.

She was just addressing the fact military gets forced vaccination.

I still haven't seen any evidence of 'forced vaccination.' The military has compulsory vaccination, but I have never heard of force being required or used in the process.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Well, just because the word 'forced' conjures up images of people being strong-armed into a room and held down screaming like a delirious person getting a tranquilizer in the neck, doesn't mean those two words can't be interpreted to mean essentially the same thing.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by akushla99

So what you're basically saying is that, whether any kid goes to school, or not...vaccinated, not vaccinated or immunodeficient...the virus is spread regardless...am I getting that right?

Not it. You need someone to take the virus to school in order for it to spread. If they were vaccinated, it would not exist in that area in the first place.

...and under these conditions, the virus eventually mutates anyway?

Virus only mutates(against the drug) if it was treated to a person AFTER they got virus, so the virus now has the chance to learn it.

Its like tasting small bit of something each time until you get used to it.

If the infected person never gets treated, he will usually be not a threat for vaccinated kids but he could still get them infected, but their body would be ready for it. Also the infected non-vaccinated could also get the other non vaccinated kids infected as well, including immunodeficiency kids.

I'm sure aside from the vaccinated kid's parents, the parents of these kids probably be concerned as well.

Would you let a chef who is prone to get a contagious(human to human) disease prepare your food? or you would rather they never came to work? or would you hire someone that would put your customers at risk?

Its not about Vaccinated Vs Non Vaccinated, Its about controlling the spread of disease/epidemic. I have nothing against parents homeschooling, its their kids, its their future.

edit on 5/23/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

My initial question actually related to transport of a virus within an unvaccinated child to any location, not specific to school...(that, perhaps wasn't clear)...

While I understand (in a rudimentary way) what you are saying, there are numerous reasons for human to be immunodeficient...i would hazard a guess that many, in the general population have varying degrees of immunological deficiency depending on varying factors...many not knowing that this is the case from outside appearances...

If a child is immunodeficient (and is branded in such a way) surely, the sensible thing to do would be to quarantine this child from danger of infection from any infection?! Sending a child to school under these conditions is really rolling dice...
If a virus...mutates, on reintroduction, by a non-vaccinated child (anywhere in the community) then the whole population with compromised immune systems is at risk of infection by mutated strains, and this cycle then appears to be a rolling ball that will never stop...

The problem (from where my humble brain sits) appears to be a problem connected to immune response in a healthy or unhealthy system.

Å99

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by Sankari

Well, just because the word 'forced' conjures up images of people being strong-armed into a room and held down screaming like a delirious person getting a tranquilizer in the neck, doesn't mean those two words can't be interpreted to mean essentially the same thing.

'Compulsory': required, but exemption is possible.

'Forced': implemented without consent; no exemption.

Very different.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

One: Your links don't work as ATS does not permit link tracking.

Two: Forced as in most suburban parents that are in the work force have no option to home school. Hence they need to enrol their children into a school... to get said child into school it is suggested they get them vaccinates or find another school.
Parents repeat process to all schools in 50km radius... same response.

What is a parent to do in this suburban life style?

Seems like they have no choice to me... hence... forced.

And as to your blazey comment about Governments not caring about Homeschooling...

www.abc.net.au...

Now what say you.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There is a solution. Preschools can also be private for roughly the same dollars per child, and parents who in larger numbers, hopefully, who are deciding not to immunize, could form preschools for those children, and thus it seems to me, its a positive business, with a niche cliental, the demand is there. I'd also teach things like meditation, and creativity, tai chi, etc. I think preschool could be improved as it is.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Actually, yes. You have no choice when you're in the military. You HAVE to be vaccinated, and we moved a lot. You can't get a passport without vaccinations and when they order you to deploy, you can't refuse (without all sorts of consequences.)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There is a solution. Preschools can also be private for roughly the same dollars per child, and parents who in larger numbers, hopefully, who are deciding not to immunize, could form preschools for those children, and thus it seems to me, its a positive business, with a niche cliental, the demand is there. I'd also teach things like meditation, and creativity, tai chi, etc. I think preschool could be improved as it is.

Except this doesn't protect the REST of the population. If they would voluntarily agree to live on islands, with high level sanitation and no travel to the island, then that would be just peachy keen.

Germs can be passed in fecal material, urine, blood, breath, and sweat (among others) and some can last for quite a few days on objects. But the problem is that these people really can't afford to live in complete isolation from the rest of the world (unless they move perhaps to some tribal areas of Africa or other parts of the world.) Hence, they pose risks to the rest of us.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Actually, yes. You have no choice when you're in the military. You HAVE to be vaccinated, and we moved a lot. You can't get a passport without vaccinations and when they order you to deploy, you can't refuse (without all sorts of consequences.)

I'm still seeing 'compulsory' here, not 'forced.' Show me evidence of someone in the military being forced to have a vaccination against their will. I imagine it's quite a show.
edit on 24/5/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Forced is suggested indirectly in these circumstances.

It is compulsory to pay for the Mortgage for your house(since its a contract between the bank and you, that you should pay), but you also indirectly forced to pay for it due to avoid being evicted(and losing all you money in the process).

___

Im pretty sure you know the meaning of "force" being discussed here, few people have mentioned it, but you are picking on the semantics, plus, this is kinda derailing the thread really for its actual discussion(if it still exists).

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by Sankari

Forced is suggested indirectly in these circumstances.

Is it? Where? As far as I can see, the only consequence of refusing a vaccination in the military is that you won't be deployed overseas.

It is compulsory to pay for the Mortgage for your house(since its a contract between the bank and you, that you should pay), but you also indirectly forced to pay for it due to avoid being evicted(and losing all you money in the process).

That's not force, that's meeting your obligations under a mutual and legally binding contract. You're doing something you promised to do.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
What is a parent to do in this suburban life style?

Hire a private tutor. Move house to an area with a school that will take them.

Seems like they have no choice to me... hence... forced.

Nonsense. They still have options and nobody is forcing them to take one course of action over another.

And as to your blazey comment about Governments not caring about Homeschooling...

The word is 'blasé', not 'blazey.'

www.abc.net.au...

Now what say you.

I say you've failed to read the article properly. Homeschooling is legal in Australia; the only requirement is registration, which does not cost anything.

So like I said: if you want to homeschool your child, the government will say 'Sure, go right a..'

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I don't believe its the unvaccinated that harbor the diseases since vaccines have toxins and so many extra things in them, they seem to weaken immune systems. Those unvaccinated seem to be healthier.

My children are partly vaccinated, had to quit after the second one started with some very bad outcomes that the doctor couldn't tell me didn't come from his first shot at 2 months. That popped the bubble.

Well, we all are made sick year round, recycling everything, for months out of the year, via the vehicle of my children attending school and associating with all the vaccinated sick kids.

I don't believe in vaccinations and will never participate. My kids have been told if they try to line them up, if somewhere i accidentally signed something that wasn't clear, run home!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join