It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 408
<< 405  406  407    409  410  411 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

If I can echo your thoughts Rod - with the add on of ... try to be more "aware" of what is happening around us.
As well as ... try to be more "tolerant" - impatience is gaining traction in our modern world and is affecting things on many levels.

Even if we all just take the time to suck in some deep controlled breaths daily; whilst contemplating "smelling the Roses" ( even better if you have some wilderness/ bush/ open spaces etc.) to gain perspective.

Health and Happiness to my Friends on this thread as well as all ATS'ers Family and Friends ...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Timely
reply to post by Rodinus

If I can echo your thoughts Rod - with the add on of ... try to be more "aware" of what is happening around us.
As well as ... try to be more "tolerant" - impatience is gaining traction in our modern world and is affecting things on many levels.

Even if we all just take the time to suck in some deep controlled breaths daily; whilst contemplating "smelling the Roses" ( even better if you have some wilderness/ bush/ open spaces etc.) to gain perspective.

Health and Happiness to my Friends on this thread as well as all ATS'ers Family and Friends ...

*Thumbs up Timely*

I could not agree more... sorry, my mind is also somewhere else at the moment.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

*Reminds himself to prune and water the roses in the winter garden*... Open space...? ask Cody

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Cheers Rod ! Happy faces now !

Nothing better than a joyous send-off mate, tough to do but worth the effort.

My thoughts are with you and your lot mate !

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Timely
reply to post by Rodinus

Cheers Rod ! Happy faces now !

Nothing better than a joyous send-off mate, tough to do but worth the effort.

My thoughts are with you and your lot mate !

Always a happy face Timely

You take care Timely and don't lose too much sleep...

Your thoughts are much appreciated.

I see what you are sgetting at and totally agree with you...

Warmest respects

Rod
edit on 2-1-2014 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hello all my friends on here. So today a little incident happened.

I was driving from the store and I had bought flowers for a friend of mine, just to be nice. I saw that the flowers were being smashed, so I reached over and moved them...when I looked up there was a speed zone sign right in front of me and I was swerving off the road... I swerved back onto the road but it was too late.. The sign was scraping my car and knocked/broke off the side view mirror and bent my door a lil. The door still works fine thankfully. And I wasn't hurt or anything, just really shook up. I cried so hard and pulled over just to see the damage..

I can't claim it on my insurance cause we don't have that kind of car insurance. It's just a car, and I don't care if it gets fixed or not, it still drives. I just keep thinking it could've been a whole lot worse, and I'm thankful it wasn't worse...

I can't believe a sign could do that kind of damage... But it was a metal sign in all.. I bent it over and it was bobbling up and down as I drove away.. Whoops...
So my first lil wreck of the year..hah.. 3 days into the year.. Oh well..

Hope everyone is having a lovely day. I'm a bit still shook up. Wrecks are my biggest fear ever. I always have visions of wrecks when I drive..I have had these visions ever since I started driving. Sometimes I wonder if I died in a car wreck in a past life.. Who knows.

Enjoy the day everyone and evening to my friends across the sea.
Peace and love and hugs to you all ~~~>>>

edit on 3-1-2014 by natalia because: ..

edit on 3-1-2014 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hello there. Wow you sure was lucky there. That car has took some damage indeed. But the main thing is its just that...A car. Another car can be bought, But you cannot be replaced!...I know all to well about car wrecks as I nearly died in one, And a friend of mine did. The main thing sweetheart is that your alright
.. And I for one am thankful for that
...yes you sure did get it in early to
....I think the car looks cool!!!
edit on 1 3 2014 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Yes my sweet, I remember the wreck you speak of. And it breaks my heart that your friend passed on at such a young age... But see it wasn't your time yet... And I'm thankful for that...

I've just been in a few fender benders with no damage and my first major car wreck was two months after I started driving... I flipped my car in a 20foot ditch upside down, no injuries there either, my angel was watching out for me

Everything happens for reasons unknown and one day the reasons will be revealed.

Thank you for your sweet words.. I'm glad I'm ok too.. Just a lil damage to a metal car that gets me where I need to go

It adds flair to my car...hahaha...gives it character
hah! Now I just need to paint it all crazy colors...haha!! And put cats on there..live cats... Mwahahahahahaha!
jk

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Oh my!! I'm so happy you are okay! Gotta watch those road signs, they'll jump out in front of you at the most unexpected moment!!

Going out to eat with a friend shortly. I hope everyone has a great Friday night.

Time to Parrrrrrtaaaaay!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I know!!! Road signs have minds of their own!!
Hahahaha!!!

Have fun at dinner and eat some awesome food for me
be safe too

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Lol yes giant cats on top. And a quick home made spray job will look cool. Haha. With a cats head on the grill... See you will be glad you have done it now
..... Yes I'm still standing. Just like you

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Watch out for those road signs. I hear they are mean :p... And party on dude!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

That's "Dudette". Thanks. I shall.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I know lol..... As the egg said..., I'm only yoking

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hey nat !! Glad you are OK... !

Maybe interflora is for you. ( they deliver ).

Or .... were you texting doc !? ... Duh da duhhhhh !

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Glad you're safe Nat

It could have been a whole lot worse

Cody

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

I have a feeling you're going to need this

How embarrassing

Cody

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Boys and girls...

Please... wish my loved ones the strength they need right now...

I am currently waiting for my wife to return from a docs appintment as we have just received a phone call from the hospital and need to get there as soon as possible... (2 hours drive).

My father in-law has slipped into a deep coma.

I may not be here for a couple of days and am also unavailable by Skype or telephone.

My apologies for making a crap weekend for some people, I needed to say this before leaving and appreciate all of your positive thoughts.

The waiting is terrible...

Thank you sincerely.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 4-1-2014 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Rod my dear friend

My thoughts and Mrs C's of course are with you and your family,

I'll send all the strength I can and Mr's C has gone to say a prayer for you all.

You know where I am if you need a shoulder mate.

Hugs and a gentle hand to hold

Cody

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family my friend.
No need to be sorry...things happen wether good or bad.

And we are like a lil ATS family on here.. So we all care for each other in different ways.

Much peace and hugs to you friend ~~>

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

cody599
reply to post by natalia

Glad you're safe Nat

It could have been a whole lot worse

Cody

That is absolutely great! Hah! That would be funny if I just decorated that side of the car with a bunch of cat stickers...

Cover up the dents and damage in all.. Hah.. Oh me oh my..

top topics

<< 405  406  407    409  410  411 >>

join