It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 405
<< 402  403  404    406  407  408 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Thanks Rod! To you and your family as well dear!

And just to get the new year started off properly...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Much love and happiness to you as well little natalia!
Yeah, the holidays stretch out a bit longer at my house than in most families-
why do you think I was dreading them so much? I get all the work and everybody else gets to have a good time. My birthday is spent cooking for my family for New Year's Day and usually doing laundry as well.
This year I have decided if my family wants someone else to cook for them they can go to a danged restaurant! I'm tired of spending New Year's doing maid work! Viva la revolucion!!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yeah..on your birthday..everyone should be cooking for you!!! You should tell everyone to just bring their favorite dish to eat
. And you sit back and relax

And laundry seems never ending!!! I'm constantly washing drying or folding

Seize every day litter d!!! Dance it out

Celebrate the new year your way!!!
Hugs and more hugs to you ~~~>>>

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

You and me Nat....
We'll kick some dance butt!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

natalia

TheDoctor46
Hello everyone. I'm just dropping in to say...I'm thirsty big time..I ain't felt to good today been in bed most of the day. I think the junkfood has caught up with my innards!!. I always struggle if I eat greasy food urrggggg..Anyway hope everyone is doing well
....And remember....Your all wonderful

Are you sure we are all wonderful... Or are ya really just saying.. Hey nat.. You're wonderful!!!

Hehehehehe!! Giggle time!!

Good day to you sir. I hope your innards are feeling better!! And I hope you have rested well!!
The new year is really close ..I just can't believe it!! I gotta find cute lil photos for happy new year for all my friends walls!!
hehe

Hope you are having a lovely day and hugs and love to you ~~~>>>

Ok then.......Your........not bad I suppose
.....No in fact you are wonderful I would say
....Anyway my innards are a lot better today thanks. Yes i have rested (Apart from the gym)....Yes indeed new year is almost upon us...I had planned on being boring this year, Playing call of duty or just sitting there watching netflix on new years eve talking to myself, But I have been summonsed by entities to a house party that I don't want to go to, But my son really wants to go so I feel I have no choice!....So I'm gonna drive there. I could stop and get wasted but the thought of waking up stuck to a leather settie does not appeal to me!...And it's only one day out of 365!......And there's free food!! ...So at 1205am I will be throwing him head first in the car and driving home!!! I don't mess around

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Happy Birthday Littled! And no folding fitted sheets or trying to find dryer-eaten socks on YOUR DAY! I think some serious lounging is in order to make up for past years.
And, like Rod said, you're a baby compared to some of us. I can't tell you what age I turned two weeks ago, but it would make you feel very young!
Here's looking at you, kid!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Thanks Gracie! And a Happy New Year to you!
I really didn't feel like I was getting older until yesterday- my baby girl turned 23. Oh to be that young again and know what we know now! Youth is wasted on the young I think sometimes but I can't complain- if I had to trade my knowledge for youth I think I'd rather feel a bit old!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I saw it was your birthday, so I had to run to the kitchen and bake a cake, then run out and buy these tulips for you.
I hope you like them. Tulips are my favorite flower.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITTLED! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Enjoy the cake.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks Sled!

The big day is actually Wednesday, but I plan on starting the celebration early-
I already put a little something special in my coffee today!

Happy New Year Sled!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Oh. Guess I didn't scroll back far enough to see that. LOL

Well, you have my permission to go ahead and cut the cake, since you started celebrating early anyway.

Have a great week, and Happy New Year to you too.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
All this talk is making me feel old

It's cold, it's dark, I spoke to Rod earlier

I need to feel alive, one last ride this year guys,

Catch you all later, with luck

Love you all

Cody

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gotta love life

Short ride freezing me boys bits off and loving every second of it

Cody

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Forgive me, I have not gone back through posts to catch up,
But I hope that all of you had a beautiful Christmas!

Happy Birthday littled! I will have a few with you tonight, I even found gluten free beer already, woo hoo! I hope that this coming year brings all of the joy and peace that you can handle!

Cody, I hope young the Mrs had a great holiday! Don't get too wild and crazy now though, hehe.

Doc, I hope that you and yours had a happy holiday, with much love and many smiles!

Nat, I hope that you get to dance all the way through tomorrow and through the whole new year!

Rodinus, I wish nothing but peace, health and happiness to you and your family, I hope all is well!

Darkblade, may you and your family have an awesome new year! I hope that you all had a great Christmas too!

Sled, timely, darth, grace, and everyone else who frequents or lurks here, I wish you all health and happiness in this coming new year! This world is a crazy place, but its up to us to make it good and right!
edit on 30-12-2013 by woodsmom because: Oops

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Hi woodsmom. Hope you and your family had a nice Christmas and I sure hope the weather was kind to you. Yes i enjoyed my christmas dinner. Turkey and all the trimmings! Not bad at all if I say so myself
..Well I won't be drinking tomorrow so there will be no hangovers for me thankfully. I'm sure some on here will feel rough though!!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

It was great, thanks! The weather got super cold again, but we had a huge snowfall just before it got frigid. We caught the snow before it froze solid and made us a snowman. We had a great week in general. I got some answers about some long term health issues and I feel better than I have in years! We had some king crab and fudge and just enjoyed each other.

You will be feeling better than me come Wednesday
! We have a lot to celebrate this year, and for that I am so very grateful. It is the first year in many that my husband will be off on New Year's Day and we have just a couple of friends coming over to enjoy the bonfire with us. It will be a good evening to blow off some steam.

I'm glad that you had a good holiday! And I hope that this coming year smiles on you my friend.

ETA and sorry about the double post on your wall, I seem to be butterfingers this morning.
edit on 30-12-2013 by woodsmom because: Just another oops

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Haha yes I saw the double post. It's fine. I thought maybe you had started the new year festivities early
....Oh yes something tells me this year is gonna be a lot different in a good way
..And I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2014

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Haha! Nope, today is actually going to be a cleaning and straightening day, a day to get ready for the rest of the week. And instead I find myself here catching up with everyone. Oh well it's still early here and the sun is peeking out over the trees today, so it will be a good day. Except for the shot I need to get later, but even that helps.

Haha! I can see why you thought that now after rereading what I just wrote. Haha! I really am just feeling better than I have in years, four years almost to the day in fact. It's amazing the difference that can make in a person.
edit on 30-12-2013 by woodsmom because: Haha, just another oops

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

woodsmom
Forgive me, I have not gone back through posts to catch up,
But I hope that all of you had a beautiful Christmas!

Happy Birthday littled! I will have a few with you tonight, I even found gluten free beer already, woo hoo! I hope that this coming year brings all of the joy and peace that you can handle!

Cody, I hope young the Mrs had a great holiday! Don't get too wild and crazy now though, hehe.

Doc, I hope that you and yours had a happy holiday, with much love and many smiles!

Nat, I hope that you get to dance all the way through tomorrow and through the whole new year!

Rodinus, I wish nothing but peace, health and happiness to you and your family, I hope all is well!

Darkblade, may you and your family have an awesome new year! I hope that you all had a great Christmas too!

Sled, timely, darth, grace, and everyone else who frequents or lurks here, I wish you all health and happiness in this coming new year! This world is a crazy place, but its up to us to make it good and right!
edit on 30-12-2013 by woodsmom because: Oops

Woodsmom...

Thank you for your kind words.

May I equally convey my most sincere best wishes of health, joy and happiness to you and your family too for the coming new year.

Warmest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
HEY FOLKS CHECK THE LINK OUT BELOW :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hehe...

Please forgive me Littled

Hugs to you.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 31-12-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Hi, Rod! Very cool video on that thread!! LMAO!!!!

Very considerate of you to do that.

top topics

<< 402  403  404    406  407  408 >>

join