It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Enjoys the fruit (Nomma nomma)....
......does the happy dance for little natalia:

Hugs, Dancing Webmom

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Yay for beer!!
cheers!!!

I can't drink beer this early...I mean I don't drink beer anyway, I like my hard ciders or my new drink I really enjoy called the strawberita!! Yumyum...

I'm having my ice water out of a cool looking glass though... picture of a Beatles album is on my glass.

I would post a pic..but can't..hahaha...so use your imagination

-nat

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by natalia

*dances whilst tea brews*

Yaya! Dancing is fun!!!
Drink a lil...dance a li...and laugh at everything!!
hahahahaha!

Hope your day is going lovely friend!!
-nat

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Haha i forgot to drink that beer this afternoon. I got sidetracked!!. Im just gonna crack it open now...cheers my lovely friend

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by natalia

*dances whilst tea brews*

Yaya! Dancing is fun!!!
Drink a lil...dance a li...and laugh at everything!!
hahahahaha!

Hope your day is going lovely friend!!
-nat

always an adventure in the land of Hollyweird

The night is fresh and the Tea is right!

Drink up Squirrel Friends

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Good Morning ATS!

I can't type...lol Need some coffee yet, having my first *sip* now

Yesterday ended up being a rough one.Did a lot of outside work too, which was cool. Spreading mulch and dirt/flowers all over to make the buildings look good. Had to get it all done yesterday because the next 4 days are supposed to be rough with severe thunderstorms. The weather channel gives a tor-con ( chance of tornadoEs ) of 3-4 up until Monday.

*sip*

Hope they are good ones so I can get some photos

edit on 20-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: tornadoEs

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Good morning Darkblade, and everyone else.

Be careful out there in those tornadoes! I hope they by-pass your area.

I saw a beautiful sunrise on my way home, but no place to pull over and get a pic.
The weather is suppose to be great all through the weekend. Mid eighties, sunny, low mid-sixties. My kind of weather.

Well, you all enjoy your coffee/drink. I'm going to surf ATS for awhile and chill out before going to bed. Nite, nite.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Morning Sled!
Yeah, I hope they stay just storms and no tornadoes. I am kind of expecting one this year though. I think I put that on your thread somewhere, had to go find it.

One of my co workers just had a shared dream with her daughter the other night, they dreamed about a tornado. Her daughters was rather specific. I think it is going to be a rough summer here.

I'm hoping nothing happens this summer, but we will see.

c(_) *sip*

My hands hurt from all of the gardening yesterday...

edit on 20-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

....raises Bugs Bunny coffee cup in a sleepy, toasting gesture!

Tornadoes suck! One took down a beautiful 100 year old oak tree that shaded one side of my house a few years ago and severely damaged another (along with part of my roof). They're nasty little buggars- stay safe and keep an eye to the sky!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Good morning Little!

*raises cup*

Yep, gonna keep an eye on that for sure.

Thought for the day!

*sip*

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

The weather channels website has been down all morning

I know we got some storms coming in too.
Hate it when that happens.

*sip*

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

We've had storms every day for the past week. A house got hit by lightning and burned down yesterday. My grass has grown at least 2 inches in the last 2 days- I hate mowing season.

__sip___sip___need a warm up.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I'm surrounded by iron ore here so the lightning seems to get rather intense. I always wondered if that made a difference. Usually the bad storms split before they get here and go to the north and south of me.

I think the Iron ore dumps must create some sort of bubble of air or something.
It is like man made mountains of rocks. When the iron ore mines were in full swing everything has a red tint to it, including the shingles on the roofs of the houses. It's not so bad anymore, but they still mine a lot.

*sip*

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I think iron does tend to attract lightning. I live near railroad tracks and during our first year here we had to install a lightning arrestor to the electric meter because we had so many appliances blowing up due to nearby lightning strikes. Pretty much all of the neighbors have one installed too. The ones that don't are constantly having to replace appliances.__sip__

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I remember losing a VCR to a thunderstorm once and it blew out the tuner on the tv too.

Always used a power strip after that

*sip*

One time, I was getting out of the car and all of the hair stood up on my head and arms so I dove back in and right after I did, lightning struck about 20 feet away from me. I thought I got hit!

I shook my fist at the sky and said "You missed!!"

*refill*

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

A lightning arrestor costs under $20 and is simple to install. They also help protect against power surges. The only reason I use power strips is for the extra plugs. When I was a teen I was talking on the phone when lightning struck near the house (grew up near railroad tracks also) and came through the supposedly GROUNDED phone line and blew me across the room so hard my head put a hole in the sheetrock. I have only had 25% hearing in my left ear ever since.I never use the phone during a storm anymore. I HATE lightning! (Time for another refill.)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

My mom used to tell me about the ball lightning that would come through the phone line and outlets of their house. She won't use a phone during a thunderstorm either. I guess it can come through the plumbing too. So you shouldn't shower or bathe during a thunderstorm.

I would hate to get zapped through the phone like that! OUCH!

I lost 50% hearing in one ear due to a really loud concert and being to close to stage when they blew off a flash bomb to start the concert. (Metallica)
Was a good concert though

*sip*

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You got that close to the stage at a Metallica concert? Sorry about your hearing but damn, how many people can say they lost part of their hearing being too close at a Metallica concert? I went to see Metallica in the late 80s (And Justice For All tour) and you couldn't have gotten close to the stage with a pin and a jackhammer! You must have super ninja skills!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Howdyhowdy!!! Howdy do!?!?

Okay so good morning all. Darkblade...hope the storms pass. Hey web mom

Oh man...if I here guess what? ....chicken butt... One more time~~~I'm gonna lose it!!!!! Ahhhhh!! My son keeps on, and then I just asked him if he wanted a drink ..and he said yea ...your face, shaken not stirred!!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha! What!?! He is as goofy as me that's for sure!

Weather near Memphis ,tn....HOT and HUMID!!!!

**webmom-- we have an acre in a half of land, and the mowing season sure does suck....it's already at my knees again! We keep the front more kept up then the back...hehe...
*slurp slurp* ....mmmmm water!

-nat

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

That was the concert that blew my hearing! And Justice for All!

The arena wasn't packed amazingly. For some reason where I was living never had any sold out concerts. They were always small, which made for easy access to the front, at least until the last 10 feet. I think we eventually ended up in the balcony though. Had to avoid the mosh pit. Not much for moshing, although I love to watch it.

*sip*

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join