It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Aha! Good song friend. And thanks for posting in my other thread as well. I forget that I can still rock out online without seeing him live!!

*slurp slurp* mmmm this ice water is so cold....
haha

-nat

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
reply to post by sled735

Mama mia...Notta darkblade again!! He steals all the best food. (Well him And Natalia
)...mmmmm going to have to re think my strategy!!....Well im cooking these tonight for dinner. French bread pizza......
...Just hope mine look as nice as those bad boys!!!!

Pizza!! Yummy! (Runs in, grabs slice before Darkblade steals all of it... runs out... the door. No jumping out windows for me.)

THANKS DOC!
Pizza to go with my morning (most people's afternoon) coffee. Yummy!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

That looks scrumptious, Natalia! Thanks!

(Grabs slice, takes a bite... falls down in chair from the goodness of it! ) Ummmmmmmmm! Yummy!

Hurry! Lock the doors and windows! I think I hear Darkblade running up the yard!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Your very welcome. And it did taste nice to. Dont normally drink coffee at this time 1045pm. But im thinking bout making one as im thirsty tonight. Its humid here today. I may just be like Natalia though and drink some nice water

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by sled735

I understand completely! I had the grandgirl beating me up in her sleep and my demonic cat kneading biscuits on my head, then attacking the curtains because the fan was blowing them (window above my head). I swear it's a conspiracy to deprive me of sleep!

I can relate to that!

My window is right behind my head too. My cat runs through the hallway (sounds like a horse), jumps on door with front paws to swing it open, door hits wall making a loud *bang*, runs to bed, uses my belly for a spring board, lands on top of bedpost, sticks head through blinds, and meows at other cats outside... until I pitch a fit on her for waking me up like that!

Then she jumps off headboard, using my head as step-down ladder from bedpost, and dashes out the door!

What a way to wake up from deep sleep!

*sip* This coffee is hitting the spot after the little amount of sleep I got today.
Taking a little longer to wake up.
*gulp*

Here's my little darlin' puddytat... Isn't she soooo innocent?

edit on 6/18/2013 by sled735 because: add pic

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

They all look so innocent and harmless, but we know they are actually agents of the reptilian overlords who are furthering their agenda to take over the world by turning our brains to jello with sleep deprivation! Mwaaahaaahaaa!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yeah, it's those reptilian snake-eyes that give away their secret, right?

Love it! *gulp*. Trying to finish up with my coffee. I have to jump in the shower and start my routine for work. I'm already running thirty minutes behind schedule.

Guess my hubby will have to fix his own dinner tonight. I was going to get my daughter to cook, but she has abandoned her post! Made a dash for parts unknown before I woke up.
She knows when I work overtime I usually ask her to cook.

Oh well... sigh. He (my husband) can't cook, but he can make a p&j sandwich.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

double post.

edit on 6/18/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Go forth and conquer!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
*Grabs Cup Of Tea*

So Whats The T

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Good mornig ATS
What a pleasant to start m..............................Oh crap is that Mrs C's alarm
...........................*stumbles to kitchen to make tea*...............................*looks for wallet*...........................vague recollections of last nights works dinner
. Ummmmmmmmmmm can anyone lend me some cash to buy breakfast on the way in ?
*Thinks about phoning in sick*......................*remembers last night some more*...................*chug*........
*looks for keys*......................*chug*

Now where did I leave the car ?......................*remembers taxi home*....................Crap crap crap.

Phone call ................................. My lift to work is here, damn I'm good even when drunk *CHUG*

Have a great day all

Cody

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
12:15 am here, the night is just getting ready to be turned hunty,

what an intriguing day, even in the land of Hollyweird, i was told today "We don't hate the sinner, we just hate the sin"

Some Shady Shade,

i'll be nursing my second cup of tea

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
aww hump day - closing in on the end of the week ........gulp.......gulp....c(_)...gulp....awww waking now.
have a great day.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wow!
I totally overslept this morning. That's what I get for finding movies online...lol

We watched Dogma and Kung Fu Hustle last night.
First time I have seen Dogma, that was a funny movie!

I think I have to plant flowers today if the weather cooperates. Last year we had them all planted by the end of April.This year the weather has been so screwy that we couldn't really do it until, well, today...

GOOD MORNING ATS!
Doc, little16,Natalia,Cody, Darth, jibajaba,
I hope all your day/evening goes well!

*raises coffee cup*

*sip*

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Top o the mornin to ya sir!. Well its steaming hot here today. The skies are blue with the occasional roar of the Eurofighter Typhoon planes which are made not far from here, Which i cant possibly mention due to the official secrets act....Cough cough cough British Aerospace cough cough cough.....Oh well... Be a great day for a stroll round. Just having a coffee though having just finsihed work and had a shower....Have a great day you wonderful bunch of summer wonderfullness!!!!.....If that makes sense

edit on 19-6-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Good morning to you friend!!!

And all my other friends and webmom

It's nice and sunny here today and its starting to get humid and hot!! I sure wish I had a pool to hop into!!

Oh and that movie dogma is great! I should watch that movie again, I know my friend has a copy of it. Funny movie indeed

And everybody drop what they are doing and DANCE!!!!!!!

Peace and love and lots of hugs to all~~~~~
-nat the dancin cat-

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Good morning little natalia! Hope you're enjoying your iced water with lemon as I enjoy my lovely cup of Columbian brew.

I love Dogma! I knew you got your sense of humor from my side of the family!

Have a great day, and try to stay cool!
Hugs, webmom

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

*dances whilst tea brews*

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I still don't have lemon!! Hahaha! That's ok...ice cold is good enough for me!!!

Have some fruit
and a hug..
and here's me...
hahaha!

-little natalia-

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Oh bonus...I just found a cold beer in the fridge. Not bad at all
....Might give the coffee a swerve now..But for all you coffee hoarding early birds......

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join