It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the Anunnaki

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: Lysergic
Basically anything based off Sitchin is BS and should be ridiculed into obscurity.

#ing "infotainment" literally.

Pineapple brotherhood still beat Sitchin IMAO.🍍 🎭 💯

For reasons that are not so obvious, yes, his and his organizations opinions, should be considered "Self Serving".

At the core of this problem is that "Enki" stated that the secrets of heaven and earth will be withheld from mankind. If this is true, then who or what would enforce this edict? Ahhhhh........

Enki also told us there were two races of mankind. Think about that for a bit.

Link doesn't work

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: Lysergic
Basically anything based off Sitchin is BS and should be ridiculed into obscurity.

#ing "infotainment" literally.

Pineapple brotherhood still beat Sitchin IMAO.🍍 🎭 💯

For reasons that are not so obvious, yes, his and his organizations opinions, should be considered "Self Serving".

At the core of this problem is that "Enki" stated that the secrets of heaven and earth will be withheld from mankind. If this is true, then who or what would enforce this edict? Ahhhhh........

Enki also told us there were two races of mankind. Think about that for a bit.

Link doesn't work
Yea, it seems pages with multiple videos has issues.

www.youtube.com...

parts 1 through 14

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on PMMondayMonday rdAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago441212 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: remembering

dust

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: I8THATAPPLEFRITTER

If that was one of Bonaparte's "spoiles" and most likely discarded on the shores in Alexandria, I wonder If something else was discarded in that area?

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

If that was one of Bonaparte's "spoiles" and most likely discarded on the shores in Alexandria, I wonder If something else was discarded in that area?

upload.wikimedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3-12-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

CWG
cook'n with gas

edit on 3-12-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-12-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
What Harte said.

Those are different deities, and not part of the Anunnaki. Various "alternative ancient mysteries" sites have identified these figures as Anunnaki, human hybrids, and more... but their names are written on the art and they're well known.

In order to understand what the symbols are, you first have to correctly identify the figure and then look at what their symbols are and what symbols are present in that culture --at that specific time. Time-lumping and culture-lumping is as confusing as trying to blend European fairy tales about wolves with Native American legends of Coyote.

Yes but there is a similar trend through out. Look at the handbag for example. Found across borders. There are many similarities.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Byrd
What Harte said.

Those are different deities, and not part of the Anunnaki. Various "alternative ancient mysteries" sites have identified these figures as Anunnaki, human hybrids, and more... but their names are written on the art and they're well known.

In order to understand what the symbols are, you first have to correctly identify the figure and then look at what their symbols are and what symbols are present in that culture --at that specific time. Time-lumping and culture-lumping is as confusing as trying to blend European fairy tales about wolves with Native American legends of Coyote.

Yes but there is a similar trend through out. Look at the handbag for example. Found across borders. There are many similarities.

I suppose you mean that one carving from Mesoamerica? The Olmec feathered serpent one?
This guy

Because those pics in the OP all come from Mesopotamia. The first and last are actually Assyrian, and the center one I'm presuming is Babylonian. I feel my guess is pretty safe there. The other two being Assyrian is not a guess.

Harte

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Bonaparte's troops would of been heading East From Campsite

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

rosetta-stone-blog.com...

Sacrebleu ce putain de rock est trop lourd

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

s3.amazonaws.com...

hyperallergic.com...

achie thought he found a candleholder, like to get that candleholder attachment for analysis

candleholder

edit on 5-12-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.google.com...=_
This Billiet looks like it was found inland a bit
hyperallergic.com...

rofl candleholder and "700 anchors"

Iguess they searched on land too.

rofl

edit on 5-12-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

The handbag archetype is found in many different cultures across and times. Pillar 42 Göbekli Tepe. Containing bird like people and handbags. The same type of symbolism.

Olmec anthropomorphic figure accompanied by an eagle-headed serpent. (centre)

New Zealand. A Maori myth tells of a hero who once ascended to the home of the gods and returned to earth carrying three baskets full of wisdom. Thus, much like the Göbekli Tepe handbags, the Maori handbags symbolize worship and gratitude for divinely inspired knowledge.

They are found everywhere. There is a conmen theme to link all these cultures together.

www.ancient-origins.net...

Sumerian handbags, Olmec handbags, Maori handbags, Egyptian handbags, Indian handbags and handbags at Gobekli Tepe, in rock art from the Americas and Australia. Members of the archaeological research community have been left scratching their heads.
[/quote

brucefenton.info...

edit on 6-12-2018 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

Hey---the Zalinsky stories waaaayyy back in the early 2000's drove me to this place so I sympathize with a desire to learn more from that. Unfortunately from the original reporting spun all these fake follow-ups. The pic you linked has been around for a long time. Her comments--if they really came from her--about structures and pyramids started once the furor over a Cuban Atlantis started. There were supposedly even columns with writings or hieroglyphs on them.

You sound like you read Fingerprints of the Gods like I did.

As for Gobleki Tepe---maybe they did re-bury it. Or maybe the YD coment impact of above ground explosions rained enough debris down on the planet to bury sites like this

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Thank you again for your dedication for passing along information to cure the misinformation.

Page 46 was a good read and it only serves to remind me that when I see different cultures using the same-ish symbols to make sure I have the correct cultures and symbol.

You and Byrd and Hanslune---but I am not going to kiss up to your three in three posts so you get top billing! (which means you at least get the freshest of my breaths in my arse kissing

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thanks.
Is it silly that people are astonished that ancient people, just like us, had to have something to carry their sheet in, or is it just me that thinks "meh" about this idea?

Also, concerning the claim that these are found across many cultures with similar iconography remains unsupported in the thread. At Gobekli Tepe, the argument can easily be made that those aren't bags (even though I think they probably are.) The other instances provided come exclusively from Mesopotamia, and almost exclusively from Assyria, except for that one Olmec feathered serpent frieze that I mentioned and linked earlier.

Harte

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join