It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
reply to post by neformore

I've presented my facts, but they seem to have gotten buried in all of the insults and names i've been called.

YouTube videos do not necessarily equate to facts. More often than not, they only equate to opinions.

Here are some facts regarding electromagnetic wave propagation: Maxwell's Equations

If you can absorb these facts, then it will be obvious to you that HAARP can not cause tornadoes thousands of miles away.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

The georgia guidestone is a joke dont you know that? Some dude takes it to mind to make this sign and whoa all of a sudden its a message from the NWO to the world. Isnt the NWO all about being secret in the first place? Would you write your agenda in stone if you wanted to operate incognito? Or maybe you think its like the Ten Comandments written by the finger of God. My eyes are rolling right now just to let you know.
When did the USA become the world?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by WonderBoi

WAR? What does that have to do with what you claim in your OP ? You claim that we did this do ourselves to get attention off of scandals in the Whitehouse. You say nothing about war in your OP. Schizophernic much? Bounce around like a little rubber ball all over the place not touching down on any saliant points at any time and argue the whole damn time as well. I guess you have to since you couldnt support your original claims in the first place.
I bounce around because there's so many places to bounce to and so much ground to cover. I hope this isn't the only site you get your "information" from. Again, is that all people can do, insult? Dont you have any facts, or are you just caught up in the moment because of the victims? Everything i've said makes sense! It's up to you to do your own work and put the pieces of your own puzzle together. I see the game and how they're playing it. You're the one that's been blinded by Fox, CNN, and ATS, not me! I've done my research. Anything "new" i come across just confirms what i already know. I made my post a question, for a reason. It's not that any of you can teach me something new. Believe me, you can't! I'm just trying to make others aware of what's going on in our controlled environment called: Planet Earth. To stop at the door, and not even bother to enter the house is pretty foolish. Why did you bother showing up, in the 1st place?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You do realize you can put this ALL to bed, you can make us ALL look like fools, just by providing the evidence that you claim to have, right?

And if so, why are you still doing the runaround instead of proving how dumb we all are?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The LOL forum is not a place where the T&C doesn't exist.

If you are unable to post with tact and respect towards your fellow members, than do not post at all.

This includes:

*Insults
*Sarcastic Jabs
*Ad-Hominems
*Off -Topic Comments

Please stick to the information provided in the OP and do not discuss each other. Further violations will result in post removals and posting bans for repeat offenders.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

edit on 5/21/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Enjoy your delusions.

Im going home to eat my dinner and play with my dog, and will sleep soundly knowing that HAARP isn't about to vapourise my city with a weather event.

Goodbye.

for now

link   

No there is a whole world out there to get information from. Here is not the place at all.

link   
"The ionosphere is created and continuously replenished as the sun's radiation interacts with the highest levels of the Earth's atmosphere. The downward coupling from the ionosphere to the stratosphere/troposphere is extremely weak, and no association between natural ionospheric variability and surface weather and climate has been found, even at the extraordinarily high levels of ionospheric turbulence that the sun can produce during a geomagnetic storm"

The above is a factual statement. If you would like to speak about it with the people responsible for making the above statement, here is the contact information:

377th Air Base Wing Public Affairs
2000 Wyoming Blvd. SE
Suite A-1
Kirtland Air Force Base, NM 87117

Of course, you could always look into the scientific facts about ionospheric-tropospheric interactions yourself:
www.sciencedirect.com...

Here's a bit more:
sess.stanford.edu...

And some more:
www.utsa.edu...(d)/pdf/19961.pdf

Mr. OP, got any FACTS to back your side up? Didnt think so.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I've presented my facts, but they seem to have gotten buried in all of the insults and names i've been called. Maybe, people would be singing a different tune, if casualties weren't involved.

Somehow I doubt that. I refer you to my earlier post. Natural disasters have been happening since...well... the beginning of time and not just to humans. Ask the dinosaurs...

Then again, nobody seems to mind making posts regarding 9-11, do they? 9-11 happened in America and became a GLOBAL CRISIS. Last time i checked, we were in a "war on terror" and that applies to EVERYONE IN THE WORLD; not just America. And, the last time i checked, America was the final piece of the puzzle. I guess you think Oklahoma means something to a New World Order.

9/11 was a terrorist act, not a natural disaster.
The rest of the world has been dealing with terrorism for a long, long time before 9/11. Terrorism didn't start then.
The "war on terror" has put thousands of soldiers in body bags - why aren't the weapons you claim are available being used to prosecute it?
As for America being the "final piece of the puzzle" - what puzzle?
And what on earth are you talking about regarding Oklahoma and the New World Order?

And you want "proof"? That's proof enough!

I don't see proof in anything you've written. I see increasing incoherence.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
"The ionosphere is created and continuously replenished as the sun's radiation interacts with the highest levels of the Earth's atmosphere. The downward coupling from the ionosphere to the stratosphere/troposphere is extremely weak, and no association between natural ionospheric variability and surface weather and climate has been found, even at the extraordinarily high levels of ionospheric turbulence that the sun can produce during a geomagnetic storm"

The above is a factual statement. If you would like to speak about it with the people responsible for making the above statement, here is the contact information:

2000 Wyoming Blvd. SE
Suite A-1

Of course, you could always look into the scientific facts about ionospheric-tropospheric interactions yourself:
www.sciencedirect.com...

Here's a bit more:
sess.stanford.edu...

And some more:

Before I go, thanks for that information. May I ask (to anyone) how much energy is thrown at the ionosphere daily by the sun? must be gigantic in proportion to anything HAARP sends up.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JarsCloutLife

I've presented my facts, but they seem to have gotten buried in all of the insults and names i've been called.

YouTube videos do not necessarily equate to facts. More often than not, they only equate to opinions.

Here are some facts regarding electromagnetic wave propagation: Maxwell's Equations

If you can absorb these facts, then it will be obvious to you that HAARP can not cause tornadoes thousands of miles away.
Positive and negative rules our world. Those are the facts you should start with 1st, before you try to make outlandish claims. As man has demonstrated with the ability to fly, laws of nature can be defied. That's what science does.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

Not exact comparisons, but a pretty good idea:

Is HAARP capable of affecting the weather?

The HAARP facility will not affect the weather. Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that will be used by HAARP is not absorbed in either the troposphere or the stratosphere - the two levels of the atmosphere that produce the earth's weather. Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near-vacuum of the rarefied region above about 70 km known as the ionosphere. The ionosphere is created and continuously replenished as the sun's radiation interacts with the highest levels of the Earth's atmosphere. The downward coupling from the ionosphere to the stratosphere/troposphere is extremely weak, and no association between natural ionospheric variability and surface weather and climate has been found, even at the extraordinarily high levels of ionospheric turbulence that the sun can produce during a geomagnetic storm. If the ionospheric storms caused by the sun itself don't affect the surface weather, there is no chance that HAARP can do so either.

I also found this quite interesting:

Is HAARP a classified project?

HAARP is not classified. There are no classified documents pertaining to HAARP. The Environmental Impact Process (EIP) documents have always been, are now, and will always be completely descriptive of the program in its entirety. The EIP documents are a matter of public record.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

2000 Wyoming Blvd. SE
Suite A-1

www.sciencedirect.com...

Here's a bit more:
sess.stanford.edu...

And some more:

Before I go, thanks for that information. May I ask (to anyone) how much energy is thrown at the ionosphere daily by the sun? must be gigantic in proportion to anything HAARP sends up.

Heh, I dont think we really have any way to measure that, but then again, I think yours was more of a rhetorical question. I can only imagine the amount of energy that the sun hits our ionosphere with on a daily basis. I'm sure that its more than I can really comprehend.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

2000 Wyoming Blvd. SE
Suite A-1

www.sciencedirect.com...

Here's a bit more:
sess.stanford.edu...

And some more:

You ALMOST had me, til you used the Military Industrial Complex as your "source" of "facts". lol They steal the technology and then you're gonna use that as your source? I gave "proof" from the actual SOURCE, which was Tesla. How you delete him from the topic, is beyond me?

Let me also ask, what do you consider "proof", my version or yours? I can easily decimate your "facts" as could you, with mine. So, who's right, and who's wrong? Right/Wrong...there goes that "positive and negative" connection again. Can you feel the tornado that was created in this topic???? It's easy to make the winds swirl when you got POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE FORCES fighting each other.

How's that for PROOF!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Okay, for just a pinch more context.....

May is Tornado Season. Next month is the height of Tornado Season.

Oklahoma is Tornado Alley by any map..and maps do vary for how the outline is officially shown. Some of histories biggest and worst have been Oklahoma though.

Such is life in the Midwest. The Southeast has Hurricanes. The Northeast has Blizzards and Hurricanes. The West has Wildfires and Earthquakes. Everyone has something. At least a Tornado can pass 1 mile away and not so much as break a window. I'll take those odds as things go.

Oh... Out of curiosity in looking further back? I found a 60 year graphic of known tornado spots in the Continental United States.

(Source)

The original source graphic is huge but it's 60 years worth. Also... For even more interesting material..

Index of Tornado & Disaster Info - University of Idaho Course Material

edit on 21-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You ALMOST had me, til you used the Military Industrial Complex as your "source" of "facts". lol They steal the technology and then you're gonna use that as your source? I gave "proof" from the actual SOURCE, which was Tesla. How you delete him from the topic, is beyond me?

Let me also ask, what do you consider "proof", my version or yours? I can easily decimate your "facts" as could you, with mine. So, who's right, and who's wrong? Right/Wrong...there goes that "positive and negative" connection again. Can you feel the tornado that was created in this topic???? It's easy to make the winds swirl when you got POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE FORCES fighting each other.

How's that for PROOF!
This is just pathetic. Ive never seen anyone work so hard to avoid providing the 'proof' that they claim they have. Its just deflection after deflection. People usually abandon their threads when it gets this bad.

You have been provided a TON of proof and facts about HAARP. Its really your last chance to save any face whatsoever. Provide your 'proof', or admit you have none. The dance has gone on long enough.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Positive and negative rules our world. Those are the facts you should start with 1st, before you try to make outlandish claims. As man has demonstrated with the ability to fly, laws of nature can be defied. That's what science does.

Well, that is a first for me. I have never heard anyone say that Maxwell's field equations are "outlandish" before.

And judging by how quickly you responded to my post, you did not even bother to try and understand the data I presented to you.

Forget about the energy levels that are required to do what you are talking about for a minute. HAARP's energy is directed (relatively) straight up. So picture this: go outside and point a laser pointer directly above your head towards the sky. Could you see the beam at your feet? Could you see the beam on the ground thousands of miles away?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You know what's pathetic? Joining a conspiracy site, making a conspiracy post, and having so many people attacking. That's what's pathetic! Why are some of you so adamant on quelling the HAARP theory? I've noticed the same pattern regarding the chemtrail topic. We live in a world of possibilities, accept for here on ATS. On ATS, nothing is possible because we don't have "proof" or "facts". This site doesn't need "moderators". ATS needs "mediators". lol Maybe a judge who hasn't been bought and paid for by the NWO, that can weigh the facts and give us a verdict.

I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that most of the "naysayers" to advanced technology/scalar weapons are government affiliated. Probably military. I'm CERTAIN they're all over this site, shilling and giving misinformation to people who refuse to seek knowledge for themselves.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Twice, that is the President referring to the NWO. Not so secret anymore.

Just a hint. The second video has symbolism as to it was given on sept 11 1991. what did daddy's son get away with on the same day ten years later?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well, that is a first for me. I have never heard anyone say that Maxwell's field equations are "outlandish" before.

And judging by how quickly you responded to my post, you did not even bother to try and understand the data I presented to you.

Forget about the energy levels that are required to do what you are talking about for a minute. HAARP's energy is directed (relatively) straight up. So picture this: go outside and point a laser pointer directly above your head towards the sky. Could you see the beam at your feet? Could you see the beam on the ground thousands of miles away?
Those beams can be bounced from location to location, the same way they do with a WIFI connection. That's how! It's really not that difficult. Some of you, should study how sound works. Then, you can understand how these other anomalies are made! Don't get confused to think that HAARP is just an RF tower. If that's what you believe, you should study up on Hz's. You're missing the whole point on what HAARP can do. Everything on our planet has an identifiable Hz. EVERYTHING, on this planet has a specific Hz that it vibrates at. Y'all know so much, but don't even know the basics.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join