It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Originally posted by Hijinx
Short answer..... no... Long answer.... no..

Did this sum things up for you?

Pretty convenient that super weather weapon only ever seems to be used on the US homeland and never on the enemies in the middle east. Where's a devastating tornado in Afghanistan, Iraq, or how about Syria, or Iran...

Thank you. A voice of reason which I am glad to see most responders are putting the OP in his/her place.
Anyway it's pretty hard to get it to rain in the desert and harder to work up a tornado producing thunderstorm.
Put me in my place? With that answer? hahahahaha "Short answer.....no...Long answer....no."
Information at your finger tips and you still choose the road of denial and ignorance? Not much to be said, is there? Perhaps, next time, you want to "put somebody in their place" try some posting some FACTS and not your personal theories. You call that "a voice of reason"?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

If only cloud seeding were as realiable as you seem to think. We would not be suffering a drought right now if we could just place an order for rain.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by WonderBoi

I think you need to calm down a bit.

Who said it was a crime to ask questions? I certainly didn't.

You do, however, appear to be seriously underestimating the power of natural events, and you appear to be caught up in the internet sensationalist whirlwind at the moment.

Remember that meteor a few weeks back over Russia? No one saw that coming. No one. Had it been a few km lower it could have caused another Tuguska Event. That is the simple power and unpredictability of nature.

Step back. Think about it a while and let a cooler head prevail.

I apologize. I didn't know you could read my emotions. My bad!
I see alot of "naysayers" but aint NOBODY backing up their naysaying attitude with facts. To say that technology, that was being worked on 100 years ago, is obsolete and not being used is ridiculous. I've shown proof, and even the proof i've shown, wasn't good enough. Tesla's work IS AT PLAY, like it or not. His accomplishments weren't just thrown in the fire, never to be heard or seen from again; as some of you seem to believe. If we want to talk facts, let's talk FACTS but don't negate Tesla from the conversation. His work is VERY RELEVANT to today's world!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

Originally posted by karen61560

Sometimes I wish I could just reach into the computer screen and shake someone. In the midst of tragedy that some uncaring fool can make a suggestion that we brought this upon ourselves. Shame on you and every one of the members here who flagged this thread.
Children once again have been killed and your cold cold heart wants to make light of it?
Any mature thinking person knows that HAARP is not a weapon and cannot be used in the way that you seem to think but I dont count you amongst the mature thinking people anyway.

THIS

x1000e1000
Feelings are mutual! I wish i could reach into my computer and shake some of you, to the realization that we are in a war, while you're so "caught up in the midst of tragedy". The problem is, i'm NOT "caught up", i'm FED UP! No one is asking you to believe in the technology these lunatics running our world possess. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, SHAME ON ME. Some of you, should be ashamed of yourselves for believing the lies that come out of the mouths of government and scientists affiliated with them. Why do they need to inject RF signals into the ionosphere that protects us from deadly radiation? What planet do YOU PEOPLE live on???? TPTB have built nuclear powerplants on our shorelines, and you think they're "sane"? I really feel for humanity. Our lack of fight will be our demise!!!

I live on planet earth, not planet USA. The world is a much bigger place than the USA alone. Who exactly are you in a war with?

Sending high power RF impulses into the ionosphere and magnetosphere at one small location will have no global effect on it since its "source" of energy is the spinning ball of molten iron at the earths core.

Nuclear power plants are always build near water as they require lots of water of cooling and in case of emergencies it can be used to flood the reactor and slow the reactions.

Since HAARP hasn't attacked me, India, Russia, Pakistan, France, Iceland, Iraq, Afghanistan, new Zealand, The Congo or Romania and any other country you care to think of I still maintain that your delusions about HAARP are simply that, delusions.

You have offered no proof, no real evidence and have continually failed to understand any point of view other than your own I can only conclude that you either do not care, or do not want to care about the truth, and instead prefer to spin a web of mistruths to protect your unoriginal (and done-to-death) ideas because that is what you choose to believe.

Feel free to continue on your merry path of mistrust, but it will get you nowhere very quickly. And remember, a tornado, is just a tornado. Weather happens. Deal with it. Not everything is a conspiracy or under anyone's control

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

They are trying to destroy the world not save it.

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

The computer is an extension of the muscle between your ears.

Work it out.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shell69

Wrong. Our weather, the earthquakes are all on par for normal. The fact that the information regarding these situations is spread around the world at the speed of sound makes it seem like there has been some kind of increase in activity but it is not. Hurricanes have always had cycles . We go through a period of increased activity every 50 years or so. We just exited one such cycle and right now are in a period of decreased activity. In the 90's it was very active with storms every summer affecting the USA. Most storms stay out to sea. Yes we have had some very bad storms. Katrinas damage was due more to the bad levies than the actual force of the storm. The storm was all but over and past when the levies finally gave. The flooding after the storm was what caused all the problems. Katrina was powerful I dont deny that however there are not more of these storms, or more earthquakes than what is perfectly normal for our planet. I dont see why people keep insisting that it is.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You are just plain old wrong. END OF STORY, END OF ARGUMENT.

ps and I might add insensitive despite your little disclaimer at the end of your OP about being sorry. You are not sorry but you are a sorry individule.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I do not understand all this arguing. If you are going to participate in a forum like this you should be open minded. Do not just simply start telling people they are wrong based solely off of any type of evidence they do or do not posses. You have to have a open mind granted I believe this was mostly a natural occurrence then again we could all be wrong and it could have been man made.

Just please learn to be respectful because debates get no where and no point is proven when things get personal.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You keep talking about facts. Where are yours?

I'm not seeing any. I'm seeing a lot of theoretics. A lot of assumptions. A lot of what people think they know, rather than what they do.

The videos are all well and good but... where are the actual facts that such things are there, have been weaponised and are being used?

Here... let me explain. Back in the 1970's British Rail in the UK patented a flying Saucer

British Rail Flying Saucer

Does this mean they made one? No.

When you show us things where people make claims about HAARP, all you are showing us are things where people make claims about HAARP. It has no substance.

Anyone can claim anything about HAARP. Did you know HAARP milks cows? You do now. can I prove it? Nope. But, in the same vein that you are working off, it does. It also feeds the ducks at the local park apparently.

See what I'm saying?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

If we want to talk facts, let's talk FACTS but don't negate Tesla from the conversation. His work is VERY RELEVANT to today's world!

One more thing on this. Since you seem so obsessed with Tesla's work and wireless energy transmission.

The room I am currently sitting in is consuming 143 amps at 240v AC on three phase mains.

That is 34.32kw, or 34320 watts

I don't think I would want to be ANYWHERE NEAR equipment that could transmit and receive that much energy wirelessly.

It is completely impractical and not at all relevant for safetys and infrastructures sake
edit on 21-5-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Funny that there's so many of you, with the "wasn't HAARP, you're sick, crazy" comments, attacking one person.

Attacking? Or asking for evidence and calling out troll-like behavior?

. But when this person snaps back, i'm suddenly breaking the rules?
Poor you.

? No matter what site i go to, shills are the easiest ones to spot.
Yes, yes they are

They attack without contributing anything factual.
Yes, they do

Usually the same ole tactics, DISTRACT!
You mean like your repeated deflections when asked for evidence? Or your attempt to make this about those that are asking for evidence, as opposed to providing it?

Weird how the 1st comment made, got so many stars, based on nothing.
Not that weird, but I can see why it would bother someone whose purpose was to gain stars.

I shouldn't have to provide "proof".
Proof? Maybe, maybe not. Evidence? If you want anyone to take you seriously, you better believe you need to provide THAT.

". I think i've provided enough for even a basic internet user to get facts for themselves.
What have you provided? Maybe I missed it. All I have seen are a few youtube videos.

. There's more evidence that points to my "crazy" post, as compared to the "none facts" provided by your useless comments.
"None facts"
Priceless.

Show me some facts that HAARP can't manipulate the weather.
You're asking for someone to prove a negative? Really?

Your word is meaningless. My proof dates back ATLEAST 100 years, and yours????

proof /pro͞of/ Noun Evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

Funny that there's so many of you, with the "wasn't HAARP, you're sick, crazy" comments, attacking one person. But when this person snaps back, i'm suddenly breaking the rules? No matter what site i go to, shills are the easiest ones to spot. They attack without contributing anything factual. Usually the same ole tactics, DISTRACT! Weird how the 1st comment made, got so many stars, based on nothing. I shouldn't have to provide "proof". I think i've provided enough for even a basic internet user to get facts for themselves. There's more evidence that points to my "crazy" post, as compared to the "none facts" provided by your useless comments. Show me some facts that HAARP can't manipulate the weather. Your word is meaningless. My proof dates back ATLEAST 100 years, and yours????

Your proof of what HAARP is capable of most certainly does not date back at least 100 years. First, HAARP is not capable of weather control or manipulation. Second, you have no proof that it is. You've said that it has been openly admitted by the HAARP director, but that is an outright lie because nothing of the sort has ever happened.

You can have an idea. You can have a theory about how something affects weather, or why this person did this or that, but the instant you claim proof, you open up a whole new can of worms. You have claimed that there is at least 100 years of proof, but what you have is years and years of theories and ideas. There's a big difference, and I am not sure you really understand this.
edit on 21-5-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

WAR? What does that have to do with what you claim in your OP ? You claim that we did this do ourselves to get attention off of scandals in the Whitehouse. You say nothing about war in your OP. Schizophernic much? Bounce around like a little rubber ball all over the place not touching down on any saliant points at any time and argue the whole damn time as well. I guess you have to since you couldnt support your original claims in the first place.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I've presented my facts, but they seem to have gotten buried in all of the insults and names i've been called. Maybe, people would be singing a different tune, if casualties weren't involved. Then again, nobody seems to mind making posts regarding 9-11, do they? 9-11 happened in America and became a GLOBAL CRISIS. Last time i checked, we were in a "war on terror" and that applies to EVERYONE IN THE WORLD; not just America. And, the last time i checked, America was the final piece of the puzzle. I guess you think Oklahoma means something to a New World Order. And you want "proof"? That's proof enough!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Feelings are mutual! I wish i could reach into my computer and shake some of you, to the realization that we are in a war, while you're so "caught up in the midst of tragedy". The problem is, i'm NOT "caught up", i'm FED UP! No one is asking you to believe in the technology these lunatics running our world possess. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, SHAME ON ME. Some of you, should be ashamed of yourselves for believing the lies that come out of the mouths of government and scientists affiliated with them. Why do they need to inject RF signals into the ionosphere that protects us from deadly radiation? What planet do YOU PEOPLE live on???? TPTB have built nuclear powerplants on our shorelines, and you think they're "sane"? I really feel for humanity. Our lack of fight will be our demise!!!
Im fed up with tornadoes too. How do you propose we fight them?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

I think you need to calm down a bit.

Who said it was a crime to ask questions? I certainly didn't.

You do, however, appear to be seriously underestimating the power of natural events, and you appear to be caught up in the internet sensationalist whirlwind at the moment.

Remember that meteor a few weeks back over Russia? No one saw that coming. No one. Had it been a few km lower it could have caused another Tuguska Event. That is the simple power and unpredictability of nature.

Step back. Think about it a while and let a cooler head prevail.

I apologize. I didn't know you could read my emotions. My bad!
I see alot of "naysayers" but aint NOBODY backing up their naysaying attitude with facts. To say that technology, that was being worked on 100 years ago, is obsolete and not being used is ridiculous. I've shown proof, and even the proof i've shown, wasn't good enough. Tesla's work IS AT PLAY, like it or not. His accomplishments weren't just thrown in the fire, never to be heard or seen from again; as some of you seem to believe. If we want to talk facts, let's talk FACTS but don't negate Tesla from the conversation. His work is VERY RELEVANT to today's world!

You work from a position of make believe and you want us to support you in it. If I could tell you to shut up and not get banned I would. OOPS I think I just did.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

]I apologize. I didn't know you could read my emotions. My bad!
I provided two links that go into great detail about the uses of HAARP. Here, Ill post them again:
www.haarp.alaska.edu...
vlf.stanford.edu...

There ya go. FOR the second time. FACTS.

Now where are yours?

edit on 21-5-2013 by captaintyinknots because: fix links

link   

I've presented my facts, but they seem to have gotten buried in all of the insults and names i've been called. Maybe, people would be singing a different tune, if casualties weren't involved. Then again, nobody seems to mind making posts regarding 9-11, do they? 9-11 happened in America and became a GLOBAL CRISIS. Last time i checked, we were in a "war on terror" and that applies to EVERYONE IN THE WORLD; not just America. And, the last time i checked, America was the final piece of the puzzle. I guess you think Oklahoma means something to a New World Order. And you want "proof"? That's proof enough!

Your facts havent been buried because you havent posted any. If you'd care to prove me wrong, please point out where you have posted factual evidence that HAARP can manipulate the weather, or where the HAARP director admitted that it can be used to manipulate the weather.

I wont hold my breath on this one.

link   

you just don't get it do you.

You have not provided any evidence to substantiate your claims. All you have provided is supposition and a few youtube videos made by likeminded individuals that taken on their own, present to evidence no support their claims.

you cannot support a claim with another claim. At some point you must provide actual, reputable, verifiable FACTS.

And now you are dropping the "war on terror " ball. Shame on you for delving deeper and deeper into subjects that have no relevance to your OP in the defence of your own OP, and subjects that themselves effect millions of people around the world.

The only tune people would be singing if casualties were not involved would be

"'was a bit windy today"
"yup, must have been the weather"
edit on 21-5-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join