It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Look up NWO Illuminati and branch from there

Ive been researching these topics for over a decade. Thanks, though.

Now if you are educated and have decided that the existence of the NWO agenda is not substantial enough in the evidence throughout history that support this theory, that's okay. But its Time to start thinking outside the box

Never said anything of the sort, and I still fail to see how this, in any way, correlates to the accusation that HAARP was used in OK.

Lots of words, no substance.

edit on 21-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: update

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Ugh. Tedious and tired. Are you getting dizzy yet? Because you have been going round and round for a long time now, and its beginning to look like incoherent ranting.

Ill ask again: What does all of this that you are spewing about the NWO prove as far as HAARP and tornadoes are concerned?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Those above citations were or your responses to my statements.

You are deflecting, rambling on, about the answer to the question you asked.

You do not like the answer or fathom the answer that the NWO which is an old agenda, has the means and capability to manipulate all types of events due to the power and control.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

Originally posted by flyswatter
"The ionosphere is created and continuously replenished as the sun's radiation interacts with the highest levels of the Earth's atmosphere. The downward coupling from the ionosphere to the stratosphere/troposphere is extremely weak, and no association between natural ionospheric variability and surface weather and climate has been found, even at the extraordinarily high levels of ionospheric turbulence that the sun can produce during a geomagnetic storm"

The above is a factual statement. If you would like to speak about it with the people responsible for making the above statement, here is the contact information:

377th Air Base Wing Public Affairs
2000 Wyoming Blvd. SE
Suite A-1
Kirtland Air Force Base, NM 87117

Of course, you could always look into the scientific facts about ionospheric-tropospheric interactions yourself:
www.sciencedirect.com...

Here's a bit more:
sess.stanford.edu...

And some more:
www.utsa.edu...(d)/pdf/19961.pdf

Mr. OP, got any FACTS to back your side up? Didnt think so.

Before I go, thanks for that information. May I ask (to anyone) how much energy is thrown at the ionosphere daily by the sun? must be gigantic in proportion to anything HAARP sends up.
You ALMOST had me, til you used the Military Industrial Complex as your "source" of "facts". lol They steal the technology and then you're gonna use that as your source? I gave "proof" from the actual SOURCE, which was Tesla. How you delete him from the topic, is beyond me?

Let me also ask, what do you consider "proof", my version or yours? I can easily decimate your "facts" as could you, with mine. So, who's right, and who's wrong? Right/Wrong...there goes that "positive and negative" connection again. Can you feel the tornado that was created in this topic???? It's easy to make the winds swirl when you got POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE FORCES fighting each other.

How's that for PROOF!

You can verify the statement at the top with the information from the links that I posted to Science Direct, Stanford, and UTSA. If you wish to delve even deeper into the properties of the ionosphere, you can go click happy on more links on those sites.

What you have provided is not proof of anything except that Tesla was a damn genius, and I really dont think anyone will try to deny that. But you seem to think that showing results of his experiments seem to validate your claim of HAARP being able to control the weather, which they are FAR from doing.

You have also failed on numerous occasions to provide proof of your so-called HAARP director admitting that it is can be used for weather control, so from this point on we'll just assume that you pulled that information out of your rear.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You know what's pathetic? Joining a conspiracy site, making a conspiracy post, and having so many people attacking. That's what's pathetic! Why are some of you so adamant on quelling the HAARP theory? I've noticed the same pattern regarding the chemtrail topic. We live in a world of possibilities, accept for here on ATS. On ATS, nothing is possible because we don't have "proof" or "facts". This site doesn't need "moderators". ATS needs "mediators". lol Maybe a judge who hasn't been bought and paid for by the NWO, that can weigh the facts and give us a verdict.

I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that most of the "naysayers" to advanced technology/scalar weapons are government affiliated. Probably military. I'm CERTAIN they're all over this site, shilling and giving misinformation to people who refuse to seek knowledge for themselves.

By this post, you have made it VERY obvious that you simply do not understand the difference between fact and theory. If you did, you wouldnt have even considered making this post. Having a theory about this is fine, but you have claimed proof. Two different things, two different worlds.

And please do note that accusing people of being "shills" is against site T&C. Be careful where you tread with that.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Those above citations were or your responses to my Those above citations were or your responses to my statements.

I understand that. It is no more coherent now than it was then.

I have deflected nothing. I have provided facts and sources. The two of you have yet to provide a single relevant piece of evidence.

The picture is quite clear at this point.

You do not like the answer or fathom the answer that the NWO which is an old agenda,
You know whats funny? I watched that Bush speech live.

has the means and capability to manipulate all types of events due to the power and control.
Lets say I concede that 'they' do have such capabilities. How does that serve to prove said capabilities were used in this instance?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You know what's pathetic? Joining a conspiracy site, making a conspiracy post, and having so many people attacking. That's what's pathetic! Why are some of you so adamant on quelling the HAARP theory? I've noticed the same pattern regarding the chemtrail topic. We live in a world of possibilities, accept for here on ATS. On ATS, nothing is possible because we don't have "proof" or "facts". This site doesn't need "moderators". ATS needs "mediators". lol Maybe a judge who hasn't been bought and paid for by the NWO, that can weigh the facts and give us a verdict.

I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that most of the "naysayers" to advanced technology/scalar weapons are government affiliated. Probably military. I'm CERTAIN they're all over this site, shilling and giving misinformation to people who refuse to seek knowledge for themselves.

By this post, you have made it VERY obvious that you simply do not understand the difference between fact and theory. If you did, you wouldnt have even considered making this post. Having a theory about this is fine, but you have claimed proof. Two different things, two different worlds.

And please do note that accusing people of being "shills" is against site T&C. Be careful where you tread with that.
I understand the difference between fact and theory. FACT IS: scalar weapons do exist. FACT IS: they can control/manipulate the weather. The theory on how those things are done, can be found by you digging through the FACTS.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

A Swiss company has announced the successful testing of a new weather control technology, which it claims has created as many as fifty rainstorms in the barren, arid deserts of Abu Dhabi. The company, Zug, Switzerland-based Meteo Systems, has invented a system that uses giant ionizers -- essentially fabric-free umbrellas on long steel poles. These generate fields of negatively charged particles that rise with dust from the desert and promote cloud formation, the company says, and therefore rain. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

This is the part of the article i like:

Dr. Joseph Golden, formerly senior meteorologist at the Forecast Systems Lab of the National Weather Service and an expert in weather modification, read headlines describing the system, which supposedly created clouds from clear skies -- and said "fat chance". "That's garbage, that's absolute garbage. I don't believe that for a nanosecond. You aren't going to get anything out of clear skies," he told FoxNews.com. "I don't want to sound like Tom Cruise here, but show me the data." "It's possible, but show me the data," he added. Read more: www.foxnews.com...
The words that these "experts" use are the keys. First, he says: "fat chance, that's garbage, that's absolute garbage. I don't believe it for a nanosecond. You aren't going to get anything out of clear skies." But then he says: "It's POSSIBLE", "but show me the data"?
Where have i heard those words before (show me the facts, er, data)?
So, again, this "weather modification EXPERT" says you can't get anything out of clear skies; followed up by: It's POSSIBLE? Well, either it can't be done, or it can be done. What's with the double talk???

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

As i have said many a time, weather modification does exist. Now, can you please provide the evidence that you claim to have that haarp had anything to do with the tornado?

Just pathetic.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Good god thus is still going on.

Still no facts

Still no evidence

Still no proof of any kind.

Evidently the OP is trolling us for attention. He damn well knows that what he has put forward as a theory is false but has been browsing this site and decided he wanted to be one of the cool kids. Well sorry pal, but you have positioned your play badly and are coming accross as something else entirely.

I don't believe for a picosecond that you are above the age of 20 looking at what, and how you respond to people. Time to take a step back and reflect on what people have said to you and grow up a little.

Stop with the silliness, and post your proof. Real proof, not YouTube nonsense and you might gain a little shred of respect from us. If you can't do that its time to leave this thread to die.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I have deflected nothing. I have provided facts and sources. The two of you have yet to provide a single relevant piece of evidence.

reiterate those facts and sources for me please?

You do not like the answer or fathom the answer that the NWO which is an old agenda,
You know whats funny? I watched that Bush speech live.

Live on television or live like you were in the same room? Big difference?

has the means and capability to manipulate all types of events due to the power and control.
Lets say I concede that 'they' do have such capabilities. How does that serve to prove said capabilities were used in this instance?

To be frank, if we had that undeniable fact, nothing short of them admitting it, it would incriminate themselves. However we can take precedent with science.

Science does not discriminate against race or creed, it is an understanding/knowledge of way of Life. It is also a business where lots and lots of money can be made in the scientific sector with such powers and capabilities. All over the world not just in America

Declassified documents and scientific articles prove the military and gov't have been developing weather controlling technology for decades.

There is a political storm in Washington. Knowing a fraction, but imagining the possibilities to an extent of what they are capable of, we theorist, can conclude with coinciding evidences/facts, like putting 2+2 together, or using an "open mind," that the possibility that this tornado was manipulated to be bigger than it was originated to be, because of precedent and because we know who the enemy is.

The enemy is the institution you are protecting.

remove the label and define the person's character
edit on 22-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Yes, the SITE's motto is "Deny Ignorance", it doesn't stop people from being ignorant. So much to learn, so little time to tech you. I can teach you from any angle you choose. But, you say i'm "bouncing".

A recent observation using an infrasonic observatory collocated with a Doppler radar provided a unique dataset for comparing infrasonic measurements with well-observed storm kinematics. The sound direction and elevation angle followed the trend of the movement of the vortex circulation maximum as a function of time. Sufficient information was available to compare the acoustic spectra with that predicted by sound generation models, suggesting that the sound originated from vortex radial modes of vibration. Radial vortex vibration as a source of infrasound is discussed in more detail in a later section.www.esrl.noaa.gov...
To simply say, tptb can't manipulate natural phenomena is a complete and utter LIE! They can and they have. Do some research regarding "Hurricane Sandy" for further explanation. Don't get caught up into believing that HAARP is just an RF antennae. Lots of things can be done to specific frequencies. Vibrations causes objects to move!

I think that with an attitude like yours, at this point? Well, I'm just guessing here....but you won't be around long enough to teach anyone much of anything. Folks around here take REALLY REALLY badly to condescension and superiority. In fact, it's a great way to end up facing a good % of the membership with 0 folks on your end for support. :shk:

You'd mentioned how we're all ignorant and fools because this is a conspiracy site and we aren't embracing your conspiracy theory. Well.... it IS a conspiracy site but that's Conspiracy not Fantasy. The difference comes in whether you can support a theory with anything more than personal opinion and wishful thinking. After making my own efforts to show your theory here is ...in error, along with so many others on the thread doing the same ....just to meet with insult and attack? I'm leaning toward fantasy vs. theory and a willful and knowing fantasy at that.

No one likes being fooled.....and to be told out lying eyes and ears are flat wrong, when the game has been figured out? That's not a matter of dislike...it's outright insult. Just a note to help ..perhaps...see ya stick around more than a day or two. It's a rough place for the approach you're taking...but sure doesn't have to be.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
From HAARP

A high power transmitter and antenna array operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. The transmitter is capable of delivering up to 3.6 million Watts to an antenna system consisting of 180 crossed dipole antennas arranged as a rectangular, planar array.

WATT

Energy

Natural Science

Earth's Atmosphere

Tropopause

Ionosphere

Radio propagation

Jet Stream

Extratropical Cyclones

Because Alaska just so happens to be under the Jet stream flow, to send 3.6 million Watts of electricity that is a form of energy to the ionosphere you must pass through the tropopause (troposphere) to do so. Thus effecting the flow of energy in the troposphere which just so happens to hold the jet stream which affects the weather.

We can digress to chemtrails but that's another thread but is a key component. HAARP is the source, chemtrails and weapon bombs are the tools along with the environment provided

from harp about the troposphere

All weather is confined to this lower region and it contains 90% of the Earth's atmosphere and 99% of the water vapor. The highest mountains are still within the troposphere and all of our normal day-to-day activities occur here. The high altitude jet stream is found near the tropopause at the upper end of this region.

Weather Control

Weather modification in warfare has been banned by the United Nations.

If the UN banned it only from warfare, then the technology and capabilities existed and have been acknowledge by the NWO Bush referred to as the founding fathers of the United Nations.

edit on 22-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: clarification

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
Because Alaska just so happens to be under the Jet stream flow, to send 3.6 million Watts of electricity that is a form of energy to the ionosphere you must pass through the tropopause (troposphere) to do so.

Mmm, do you understand that you are debunking yourself here? The energy passes through this other layer to be dissipated higher in the atmosphere, hence little if anything is scattered in between, which makes your speculation entirely moot.

And 3.6MW of energy is not that much anyhow. For comparison, most SUVs have at least 200kW engines or more. This means that you are talking the equivalent of 17 SUVs driving to a shopping mall (and that energy not even getting where you are trying to say it would). And that is supposed to change the global weather pattern? Derp.

Thus effecting the flow of energy in the troposphere which just so happens to hold the jet stream which affects the weather.

See the above, that's just laughable.

We can digress to chemtrails but that's another thread but is a key component.

I see. I won't go there, it's hard to not spill my beer over the keyboard writing about this woo-woo stuff.

edit on 22-5-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
When a Butterfly flaps its wings.
Butterfly Effect/Chaos Theory

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The only butterfly theory that has been PROVEN, is this one.

Harvard researchers have confirmed speculations made 65 years ago by author Vladimir Nabokov regarding the evolution of Polyommatus blue butterflies. Nabokov, whose works include “Lolita” and “Pale Fire,” was also the curator of lepidoptera at the Harvard Museum of Comparative Zoology. He released a paper in 1945 hypothesizing that the butterflies had migrated from Asia to North America and then South America millions of years ago. He proposed that they did so in a series of five waves over time. At the time that his paper was released, few scientists took his theories seriously. When he passed away in 1977, his paper remained unproven.

Proven Butterfly Theory

A theory does not become a law or fact until it is proven.

Science demands facts, recordable, measurable, documentable, reproducible facts.

M.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

Newton

First law: An object at rest remains at rest unless acted upon by a force. An object in motion remains in motion, and at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by a force. [2][3]

Second law: The acceleration of a body is directly proportional to, and in the same direction as, the net force acting on the body, and inversely proportional to its mass. Thus, F = ma, where F is the net force acting on the object, m is the mass of the object and a is the acceleration of the object.

Third law: When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction to that of the first body.

Life itself is the fact, evidence and proof of chaos theory at large, that what Life is.

There is a science to life. We see this through math and the Golden Ratio

Math is expressed through equations represented or symbolized with letters/numbers

Symbolism is a language to life. It is Life speaking to you.

Life has cycles represented in season.

This being true life has patterns and cycles. History repeating itself?

When was the last Time anyone lived a year on this planet with peace?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
When a Butterfly flaps its wings.
Butterfly Effect/Chaos Theory

Umm, no. First, the atmosphere is continuously blasted with all sorts of energy coming from space which comes in random patterns and in quantities that would make HAARP not even a butterfly, but an atom in its wing. Second, to actually use a tiny variation in initial conditions one has to understand most of them with same precision, which is seriously beyond impossible.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I understand the difference between fact and theory. FACT IS: scalar weapons do exist. FACT IS: they can control/manipulate the weather. The theory on how those things are done, can be found by you digging through the FACTS.

Nowhere in any of my posts will you find a denial of scalar weapons existing, or that weather can be controlled. The fact that those two technologies exist are in no way proof that HAARP itself can control the weather. And you have still not shown anyone where the HAARP director openly admitted it does.

So you have a theory that HAARP controls the weather. I disagree with it and there are no facts proving such, but there's nothing wrong with you having the theory and attempting to prove it correct. But when you state the weather control capability itself as fact, your argument is going to get destroyed by REAL facts and common sense.

If you'd like to have a debate on this, by all means, fire away. But before you decide to attempt it, please brush up on what constitutes proof and what "facts" are.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

What you have provided is not proof of anything except that Tesla was a damn genius, and I really dont think anyone will try to deny that. But you seem to think that showing results of his experiments seem to validate your claim of HAARP being able to control the weather, which they are FAR from doing.

Well said. Some people think that "Tesla" is some kind of a mantra. You say it enough times, and it makes certain assumptions true. This bizarre sort of religion is practiced avidly here on ATS.

There is no evidence that anything that Tesla has done has to do with "scalar weapons". And references to evil powers that conceal existence of such weapons sound like "dog ate my homework". That's a pattern, really, I've seen it too many times. That, and some strange references to "chemtrails", which I find idiotic.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join