It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God as Master.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsRelative
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Because I know that I exist.

You said "We are god"

There is no "we" without you AND me.
There is no "God" without "no God."

What kind of God would I be if I was alone?
What kind of God could We be if We were alone?

Excuse me if i may direct your attention to the holy trinity... Father, Son, Holy Spirit

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Originally posted by GRS1234

Because I know that I exist.You said "We are god"There is no "we" without you AND me.

You do know you exist. We are God expression; there is so we without you no IT and or I. You are not alone you have me and I am God trying to explain to you I EXIST. If a lonely God you would not EXIST because KNOW one would not recognize you as FORMULATED (as a perfect Unicorn). ME TOO. We too as God, we would at least give the Sun a NAME.

edit on 21-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Because I know that I exist.You said "We are god"

Excuse me if i may direct your attention to the holy trinity... Father, Son, Holy Spirit

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

yeah that's what I'm getting too...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Because I know that I exist.

You said "We are god"

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

They each define each other. Why is there a servant in the first place why are they not equals?

When it's about the relation God/human, Master/servant, God takes all care of the servant in exchange for the servant's submission. A man has more benefits serving God and being rewarded by Him instead of not willing to serve the Forever Forgiving.

Yes, the Master can be known by His servant, since the servant does Master's will.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Because I know that I exist.You said "We are god"There is no "we" without you AND me.

You do know you exist. We are God expression; there is so we without you no IT and or I. You are not alone you have me and I am God trying to explain to you I EXIST. If a lonely God you would not EXIST because KNOW one would not recognize you as FORMULATED (as a perfect Unicorn). ME TOO. We too as God, we would at least give the Sun a NAME.

God does not make himself clear by mentally convincing someone He exists.......

He does not do that that way, He moulds the persons awareness so the person is without doubt of His existence, yet there are fools who deny God in their heart.

That was with proof, they chose not to believe. That is kind of weird actually.

Thats like claiming a blue ball green when you see it.

Hence, 'fool'. Haha, in fact it's quite humoristic. I think I don't have anything against fools. They are my friends!

How could I be so deceived.
... blaah

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

i like what you did here Im adding you to friends! be on the look at for me in future Reality/god/religion/philosophy threads you know the works!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

What I got from all that is you'd prefer feeling good over actually knowing the truth. Who cares if it's a lie, as long as it's a comfortable one? This is a point I have been making again and again, and you have proven it. All you want is to feel good about life, whatever lies you have to tell yourself to achieve that. It's pathetic. What's the point to truth at all? You don't serve the truth, you serve yourself.

Of all the Christians, the ones I pity the most are those who choose to lie to themselves for the sake of themselves. At least there is noble intent in lying for the sake of the world.
edit on 21-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So you've found god? It's good to know you've found yourself my friend.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

He does not do that that way, He moulds the persons awareness so the person is without doubt of His existence, yet there are fools who deny God in their heart.

But how do you prove that this certainty is not a product of self-hypnosis? Just as you claim it is "God", I claim it is the person convincing themselves to ignore their doubts. Just because you do not allow yourself to consider alternatives, does not make your choice the best one.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234

That's not the true Trinity in my opinion. The Father and the Holy Spirit are the same exact thing, Christianity just doubled it up with two different names.

Father, Mother, and Son

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I sometimes think the point is to be without GOD. and invent it within yourselves. The "we is the "and" "us" factor. We are the creators of OURSELVES, and for one reason or another fail to see the GOD within US. WE ARE IT. GOD INCARNATE. THE CHILDREN the true expression of God IN ITS OWN UNCERTAINTY.

Exactly! This is spiritual independence. You use the idea of "God" to discover your own potential. The more you begin to discover your own power to bring your desires to life, the more you learn about what is necessary and what is not necessary, what is real and what is not real, and the more you become your own god.

Teach a man to fish...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Obviously you don't have a very open mind. That's not my problem. Maybe you should consider expanding your horizons. Or you could explain what's so wrong with my opinion.

edit on Wed May 22 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

There is nothing wrong with your opinion AfterInfinity. Why should you doubt it?

keep up the good work

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

There is nothing wrong with your opinion AfterInfinity. Why should you doubt it?

keep up the good work

Sorry, but bullcrap. You just said my opinion was "drenched in venom". What's wrong with it, exactly? Stop lying to me, please.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I don't see what you cannot understand from my reply. I cannot elaborate.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Not harm intended; that is such a fckd up response. It reads very fluently but is so drenched in poison, that is 'my' opinion AI.

It's drenched in venom, no, it is disguised as light.

Explain exactly what you meant by this response. It was rather intense for meaning nothing, as you claim it to mean. So I am asking you to be honest with me and explain what you were thinking when you posted such an emotional response.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I'll be honest,

I read it, and I found it to be OK. Spirit considered it needed to be reread, which resulted in total agony.
I am sick of the harm done, for that I heal.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join