It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God as Master.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
God is the only Master, so, at least, all believers are students of God.

(You can share what you were taught in this thread)

All wisdom comes from the Lord.

So I was taught language, mathematics to a certain degree and electronics, electricity and mechanics, but the latter three I should delve into deeper.

okay, God wants a bit of party:
here you go, EnJoY

He said He wanted the 'apocalypse mix', but hey...

He can be quite funny, but so dead serious, yes, you know what I mean..

So, me and my past with drugs, I'm kind of interested in.. uhmn, chemistry of some sort.

Like, I would like to learn all about plants and herbs. It seems they found a fruit now, capable of healing cancer 10
000 times better than the advised chemo-therapy. So, we had to find out you know. But, God is Master and AllKnowing, so, if we could just ask: God, freaking cure for cancer plz, then God going, mkay, grab your bags, go to Brazil, take that fruit, tell science, claim award and money, now there you had it..

What's next he would ask...

So, this Spirit up in Heaven here, is really into anything. What could you want more, now, right!

If ego was faith, well then I used to have huge Faith, and now, one the size of a musterdseed, by which I am able to perform miracles, just sayin'.

What's a human besides a student, not much but an executor, I mean, someone who performs the taught. Isn't that what we all do in life, offcourse, with the huge flaws we do, which can make God laugh, but not in an insulting way.

But since we have schools, I figured God wants me to go to school for these things, since He doesn't teach me anything, and so, the teachers he created can be made usefull, He even figured I could make nice friends there too.

So, should I go back to school? I think I'd love it.

Got to make myself usefull.

Noone else is Master, there can be teachers, but only God is Master.
edit on 20-5-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

"God" isn't real. You have no master. You are your own conductor in this wild symphony, so don't scorn the freedom you were born with.
edit on 20-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

shhsrshshr click "Roger, over" click

Love having them issues.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Whoever gave you a computer did a serious disservice to the internet. Here I am, trying to have a serious intellectual discussion with you, and you mock me at every turn. Even worse, your mockery makes no contextual sense. Are you willing to have a mature and intelligent conversation regarding your post, or are you only interested in expressing your apparent Tourette's of the fingers?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Ok, Ok, I won't scorn the freedom I was born with.

What was the rest you were saying?

sigh..

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You've been making a lot of threads lately that don't really make much sense. Are you okay?
edit on 20-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
What's a human besides a student, not much but an executor, I mean, someone who performs the taught. Isn't that what we all do in life, offcourse, with the huge flaws we do, which can make God laugh, but not in an insulting way.

Since you are using the word "god" as a pronoun and in the singular, I'm guessing you are a Christian. If so, think of how your god created you in his image. If I were to subscribe to your beliefs, I would not take that as a physical meaning but more as a universal one. This means that your bible explicitly tells you to emulate your god, to create and be magical. This also means you are to be like the master. It is okay to be under another person's tutelage. You do far more than execute actions.

Originally posted by Angle
But since we have schools, I figured God wants me to go to school for these things, since He doesn't teach me anything, and so, the teachers he created can be made usefull, He even figured I could make nice friends there too.

Your god created everything in your beliefs, right? This means that every aspect of your life is a creation, especially nature and people. There are lessons to be learned by simply walking through the woods. The world is a teacher. The teachers walking around on that world are sanctioned by your god to exist. Learn everything your heart tells you to learn. It is your divine duty.

edit on 20-5-2013 by Cuervo because: Damned italics...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You mock GOD every chance you get. He is making a special place for the contrite.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I don't know about that. To be honest I didn't think the other user was critical of the idea of god. I thought the person believed in some form of god. Everyone is different.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

If you're referring to me, I am technically an atheist. I don't prefer that term, however, as it denotes a very specific kind of depreciation of the universe and encourages a lack of interest regarding certain understandings of the human species and its eternal battle with meaning.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Yes, I was talking about you because I thought you were more new age because that's how I saw you. Don't shoot the messenger haha.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

I'm more new age than old age. I prefer evolution over tradition.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Yes, I agree with that!
Second line needed

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Does a wise man make sense to a fool?

And they believe there is only one world upon this earth.

moe

Welcome to planet doom.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Does a wise man make sense to a fool?

The wise man is the bigger fool if he truly believes himself wise. He will never learn what the fool can, for he believes he has already learned it.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Sure, make sure you make sense to yourself, that way all will be well.

How do you manage to echoe all these things? You do seem to be of old times.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Sure, make sure you make sense to yourself, that way all will be well.

How do you manage to echoe all these things? You do seem to be of old times.

I'm an old soul. Unfortunately, this life gets in the way of the understanding locked deep inside of me. It takes a while to decipher any of the cryptic wisdom hidden in the recesses of my essence.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Jesus, is Lord.
Amen

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

Jesus, is Lord.
Amen

I deny the Holy Spirit of the Judaic faith, and I deny Jesus as my lord and savior. We can still be friends though.
There. The one bridge I supposedly "need" for salvation just went up in smoke. And what a lot of smoke it was...

Oh well. I've never wanted to live forever.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

God is the only Master, so, at least, all believers are students of God.

Why in god's name (

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join