It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Julian Assange reveals government eavesdropping messages that allegedly speculate he's being framed

page: 2
30
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
As a British taxpayer I do not agree with our taxes being spent on 24/7 policing outside the Embassy where Julian currently is. The police being there on the off-chance Julian might leave the Embassy! What a waste of resources.

The UK can't even extradite Abu Hamza, who is more of a serious threat than Julian.

Anyone can see he is being fitted up, UK government are an embarrassment.


As British taxpayers I'd say you would have a right to demand why such an exorbitant amount of money is being spent on the strength of 'allegations of rape'...you don't spend that amount of money on one person for no reason...of course, there is the possibility that CHC is being provided by other agencies...oh hang on...the U.S. is also interested in him...where are all the hard-earned tax dollars going?...obviously to keep an 'alleged' rapist from being brought to justice...sounds right to me...NOT...

Å99


Money is being spent upholding the rule of law. Assange exhausted the legal process and the Supreme Court held that the law required he be extradited to Sweden.

How could anyone trust a justice system where decisions of the Supreme Court are only enforced when it's cheap and easy ?




posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 





Money is being spent upholding the rule of law. Assange exhausted the legal process and the Supreme Court held that the law required he be extradited to Sweden. How could anyone trust a justice system where decisions of the Supreme Court are only enforced when it's cheap and easy ?


How can we trust a Justice System? Give us a new one. I can tell you right now, the current is owned and paid for by big business and intelligence agencies.

If you think there is True Justice left in this world then I feel very sorry for you. You need to open your eyes!

P



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
What do you think ATS?


That he has not been in the news the last 3 months and this is his typical look at me look at me BS rant before he begs people to send him more money for his "cause".

I really don't know why the media continues to cover this clown.



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by Alfie1
 





Money is being spent upholding the rule of law. Assange exhausted the legal process and the Supreme Court held that the law required he be extradited to Sweden. How could anyone trust a justice system where decisions of the Supreme Court are only enforced when it's cheap and easy ?


How can we trust a Justice System? Give us a new one. I can tell you right now, the current is owned and paid for by big business and intelligence agencies.

If you think there is True Justice left in this world then I feel very sorry for you. You need to open your eyes!

P


Got any evidence for that as regards the UK judiciary ?

How come the UK government hasn't been able to deport Abu Qatada for years if they are bought and paid for ?

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that dropping cases because the defendant does a runner and makes life difficult does not serve justice anywhere.



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


Well well talking of clowns. I dont know what news you are following but WL has been functioning quite well and on news pretty much continously.



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 





Got any evidence for that as regards the UK judiciary ?


Yes, the case against Julian Assange springs immediately to mind.


P



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
As a British taxpayer I do not agree with our taxes being spent on 24/7 policing outside the Embassy where Julian currently is. The police being there on the off-chance Julian might leave the Embassy! What a waste of resources.

The UK can't even extradite Abu Hamza, who is more of a serious threat than Julian.

Anyone can see he is being fitted up, UK government are an embarrassment.


As British taxpayers I'd say you would have a right to demand why such an exorbitant amount of money is being spent on the strength of 'allegations of rape'...you don't spend that amount of money on one person for no reason...of course, there is the possibility that CHC is being provided by other agencies...oh hang on...the U.S. is also interested in him...where are all the hard-earned tax dollars going?...obviously to keep an 'alleged' rapist from being brought to justice...sounds right to me...NOT...

Å99


Money is being spent upholding the rule of law. Assange exhausted the legal process and the Supreme Court held that the law required he be extradited to Sweden.

How could anyone trust a justice system where decisions of the Supreme Court are only enforced when it's cheap and easy ?


...£50.000 a day to guard an 'alleged' rapist?! That's £3 million to date!

You're OK with this scenario?

...while, I imagine that in the same breath, the government is raising taxes, ministers salaries...reducing unemployment payments...etc...I'm not from UK, but, tell me these things are NOT going on...then tell me where the money's going...

Å99
edit on 21-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by Alfie1
 





Got any evidence for that as regards the UK judiciary ?


Yes, the case against Julian Assange springs immediately to mind.


P


The UK courts, including the Supreme Court, upheld the validity of a European Arrest Warrant.

Perhaps you can point out to me exactly where they erred in law ? It must have been blatant if they all gave a wrong ruling in reponse to some unknown pressure.



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

...£50.000 a day to guard an 'alleged' rapist?! That's £3 million to date!

You're OK with this scenario?

...while, I imagine that in the same breath, the government is raising taxes, ministers salaries...reducing unemployment payments...etc...I'm not from UK, but, tell me these things are NOT going on...then tell me where the money's going...

Å99
edit on 21-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)


I am not happy with this expenditure of police resources but I blame Assange and Ecuador.

I would be a lot more unhappy if he was let go because it was all too much trouble. What message would that send out to others in the future.

Personally I think we should break off diplomatic relations with Ecuador. They are abusing the use of their premises in London in sheltering a fugitive from criminal proceedings.



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by akushla99

...£50.000 a day to guard an 'alleged' rapist?! That's £3 million to date!

You're OK with this scenario?

...while, I imagine that in the same breath, the government is raising taxes, ministers salaries...reducing unemployment payments...etc...I'm not from UK, but, tell me these things are NOT going on...then tell me where the money's going...

Å99
edit on 21-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)


I am not happy with this expenditure of police resources but I blame Assange and Ecuador.

I would be a lot more unhappy if he was let go because it was all too much trouble. What message would that send out to others in the future.

Personally I think we should break off diplomatic relations with Ecuador. They are abusing the use of their premises in London in sheltering a fugitive from criminal proceedings.


You shouldn't be happy...it's coming out of your pocket...
Diplomatic sanctuary is an important instrument (pray you never have to use it)...Assange couldn't really be blamed for pursuing all legal avenues at his disposal, could he?

Oh yes...'the message'...
Rape allegations followed very quickly after the Manning business...but that was a coincidence...

I am led to understand that Swedish Law has arrest before charge...Sweden, wasn't it?!...but that is a coincidence...

Eva Finne...statement to the press...after cancellation of arrest warrant...21 August 2010...

"I don't think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape"

But one of Stockholms top Chief Prosecutors, appears to have been wrong and overridden???

...and the U.S. of course is not really interested in 'speaking' with Assange?

Stitch-up extraordinaire...don't you think?

Å99
edit on 21-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 


"plaintiff 1 had thrown a Crayfish party for Assange at her home the evening after the alleged incidents, from which she tweeted: "Sitting outdoors at 02:00 and hardly freezing with the world's coolest, smartest people! It's amazing!" and invited Assange to stay in her room afterwards."

Does this really sound like someone who was raped the night before?

Å99



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 


JA was wanted for questioning. He wasn't charged with anything. The authorities however refused to question him. They wanted him detained incommunicado indefinately in sweden. It's not just Uk who should've instantly refused the extradition based on this single fact alone, it's also the swedish authorities who refused to question him so they can have an excuse to detain him.



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99
 



Jumping bail is not legal. This is not the place to try the case but if you think the evidence against Assange is so feeble why is he still skulking in the Ecuadorian Embassy.

Don't tell me you have fallen for his bull about a US plot. How does it go : instead of asking the UK to extradite him, the country in the world most likely to oblige. A convoluted plot had to be laid involving Swedish women to lure him to Sweden which forbids extradition for political or espionage cases and where the permission of UK and Sweden would be required for further extradition.



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Alfie1
 


JA was wanted for questioning. He wasn't charged with anything. The authorities however refused to question him. They wanted him detained incommunicado indefinately in sweden. It's not just Uk who should've instantly refused the extradition based on this single fact alone, it's also the swedish authorities who refused to question him so they can have an excuse to detain him.


Where on earth do you get "detained incommunicado indefinitely" from ? Please show me where this is provided for in Swedish law.



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here you go. This happened to the pirate bay founder whose trial is about to start.



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Here you go. This happened to the pirate bay founder whose trial is about to start.


I couldn't read the document you linked to but Swedish law does not allow for "indefinite" detention. Application must be made to a Court every 14 days to continue detention. In the UK defendants are often remanded in custody with periodic extensions being allowed by a Court. Especially if they are considered a flight risk which Assange obviously would be.



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yes and to continue after 14 days the only thing the prosecutor has to say is that it's still under investigation. They dont even have to give any details and the defendant doesn't have any saying in the matter.



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i thought it was obvious he was being framed?



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You are all doing this man a great disservice by repeating the Right Wing/Murdoch/Faux News talking point that he his being charged with "rape". The charge is actually "Sex By Surprise", oh those Swedes with their enlightened attitudes, because a condom he was using broke and may have impregnated one of the women. These women do seem to be pros sent to set him up, and most of you are playing along as expected.

He has not been murdered/martyred because he has studied these programs and operations and once a person figures out how they operate in plain sight WITH the prearranged cooperation of local authoriites - Well any educated person can easily avoid the set ups, while it may mean not falling for the sexy naked woman in the bathtub as James Bond always does. He like me was good enough to enjoy the bait AND allow himself to be taken to the Evil Genius lair... yet the many blows to the head do take a toll.
I do not have time to tell you of how much S--T came down on us when I followed guidelines and sent a copy of MY book to his address in Austrilia - it was swift and harsh, and he said a coded message on TV -"We have received the Black Box, on the cover is the word "rape" - now we shall look inside and see the real story...." or words to that effect. The message was clear to me Jules, yet no one in the US dares read my book, except the gov. is using it as a training manuel so fewer of their clueless kids get offed in the line of "duty' - or so i am told - being referred to as "The Captain" both in public and in the BBC series which spins off from Doctor Who - both of which quote liberally and often word for word from my book? The reason I can not sue - oh you would not "believe" it - IF you are one who is trained to put what you believe ahead of the facts - such as he is not and was never charged with "Rape" - yet there are some facts about the Billionaires orchestrating this which... i am told no one can stomach so they choose to blame only the victims.



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well not to sound like a smart ass he isn't charged with anything. They want him for questioning. Curiously they refuse to question him at the same time. So that proves that it's just an excuse to sign the warrant papers and detain him. That Ny character should be set straight.

reply to post by Gordonthegood9
 


Send me a pm where I could get a copy of that book.
edit on 21/5/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
30
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join