It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Julian Assange reveals government eavesdropping messages that allegedly speculate he's being framed

page: 3
30
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordonthegood9



I do not have time to tell you of how much S--T came down on us when I followed guidelines and sent a copy of MY book to his address in Austrilia - it was swift and harsh, and he said a coded message on TV -"We have received the Black Box, on the cover is the word "rape" - now we shall look inside and see the real story...." or words to that effect. The message was clear to me Jules, yet no one in the US dares read my book, except the gov. is using it as a training manuel so fewer of their clueless kids get offed in the line of "duty' - or so i am told - being referred to as "The Captain" both in public and in the BBC series which spins off from Doctor Who - both of which quote liberally and often word for word from my book?

The reason I can not sue - oh you would not "believe" it - IF you are one who is trained to put what you believe ahead of the facts - such as he is not and was never charged with "Rape" - yet there are some facts about the Billionaires orchestrating this which... i am told no one can stomach so they choose to blame only the victims.


That is quite a web you have woven !

So you claim to be mixed up in this whole affair ?

What Is your book about Gordon ?



edit on 21-5-2013 by UmbraSumus because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by akushla99
 



Jumping bail is not legal. This is not the place to try the case but if you think the evidence against Assange is so feeble why is he still skulking in the Ecuadorian Embassy.

Don't tell me you have fallen for his bull about a US plot. How does it go : instead of asking the UK to extradite him, the country in the world most likely to oblige. A convoluted plot had to be laid involving Swedish women to lure him to Sweden which forbids extradition for political or espionage cases and where the permission of UK and Sweden would be required for further extradition.


Eva Finne...statement to the press...after cancellation of arrest warrant...21 August 2010...

("I don't think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape"

But one of Stockholms top Chief Prosecutors, appears to have been wrong and overridden???)

If at first you don't succeed...

The legal position is less than clear (but I appreciate it's 'thoroughness')...yes U.S. would need agreement for extradition from U.K. And Sweden, but, it appears even one of the top Chief Prosecutors cannot make a decision stick...

Do Sweden regularly overturn the decision of thier Chief Prosecutors?

The sequence of events making the farce that is being perpetrated, should be kept in mind.
Assange/Manning - release of sensitive information
Accusations of rape - at the very most, consensual, according to the Top Chief Prosecutor.
Reapplication for extradition - original Chief Prosecutor...ignored...
'Jumping of bail' based on an overturned decision by a top Chief Prosecutor.

As an exercise in a classic 'framing' technique, it would have been unfortunate if this sequence had been any other way (for the U.S.)...funny how it reads like a LeCarre novel...the 'planets' could not have been aligned better, and I do mean, aligned...

Legal niceties, or, 'they are the cards we gave you'...not dealt!...
There is a view that, for some unknown reason (and contrary to his history of behaviour) he has painted himself into corner, and is therefore fully responsible for his predicament...this view ignores a convenient series of events (which are incidentally not new, in the 'framing' playbook)...he is cornered BECAUSE he has been framed...the sequence of events reveals this...

Assanges motivation has always been 'justice'...is he just being paranoid, or does he have a reasonable grounds (apart from his supporters) to suspect that large amounts of money and time are being spent to 'interview' a man over spurious allegations that have the ring of many other 'sting' maneouvres...
Not...embezlement of money, murder enquiries...spurious rape allegation...effectively polarising half the population of the world to blind them of an agenda...switch&shift, switch&shift...

Å99



posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus
 
Good questions.SHORT ANSWER - my books are about the whole affair I am woven into, duh?
I have however been banned from many forums for mentioning my books titles (fazebrook popped up "Posting this content is not allowed" referring to the title of MY autobio. on MY page!!!!ahem), even, as I have said, the private forum for writers published on Amazon - I tried to defend my work against the Trolls and 'Cockroaches' who are always quick to slander people they have not read a word of....
So you seem like a smart person - can you figure out how to google me? See the videos at that site full of them? And "God" forbid actually read the story I spent so many months learning how to type to get from the stacks of hand written notebooks and journals - actually if you think about how a man can type the eqiv. of 6 novels in under 3 months and have time to edit and self-publish it all before the deadline on the Winter Equinox with the Lunar Eclipse set for me by... ahem - THAT in itself is a miracle...
Yes, I admit I am fishing for a real publishing deal- only because ALL efforts at everything on line have been - well - (I also have made a set of photos top experts say have never been equalled, some of birds some of unidentified, uh birds?) can a person in poverty compete in an arena started and controlled by the 1% who can literally outspend me a billion to one. no.
In Extremis - if that helps the mods. allow me to sign my name - T. Gordon Anderson


edit on 21-5-2013 by Gordonthegood9 because: to be clear, and snarky to cover how painfull it all gets.



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


Well well talking of clowns. I dont know what news you are following but WL has been functioning quite well and on news pretty much continously.


Then there is no need for Assange to constantly beg for money then is there?



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
They wanted him detained incommunicado indefinately in sweden.


By all means please support this claim with a source.



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


Well well talking of clowns. I dont know what news you are following but WL has been functioning quite well and on news pretty much continously.


Then there is no need for Assange to constantly beg for money then is there?


Probably the most stupidest comment I've read in this thread...

Å99



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


Well well talking of clowns. I dont know what news you are following but WL has been functioning quite well and on news pretty much continously.


Then there is no need for Assange to constantly beg for money then is there?


Yes because WL runs on pixie dust and good vibrations
It's not that viable in the real world where server and employees actually need money.


Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by PsykoOps
They wanted him detained incommunicado indefinately in sweden.


By all means please support this claim with a source.


Already did on pg2.
edit on 22/5/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 


I think he meant Abu Qatad, but his leaving on his own accord, but thats another topic.

the mans innocent just leave him alone, stop wasting my taxes on him..



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ototheb85
reply to post by Alfie1
 


I think he meant Abu Qatad, but his leaving on his own accord, but thats another topic.

the mans innocent just leave him alone, stop wasting my taxes on him..


You can't possibly know JA is innocent. I don't know whether he is innocent or guilty but I do think his actions have made him look guilty as hell.

If you were falsely accused of sex crimes wouldn't you want to face down your accusers and straighten things out asap ? What does JA do ? Fight tooth and nail through every court in the land to avoid straightening it out and, when that fails, does a runner into a 3rd world embassy hoping it will all go away.

He needs to get to Sweden and face the music. Two women have been denied closure for too long.



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 


Are you aware that Julian Assange made a very public announcement as soon as the allegations were made? Are you aware that people are innocent until proven guilty? Are you aware that there are people on the planet who lie and make false allegations to authorities???

Julian Assange is where he needs to be right now. As another poster stated - Julian Assange is making a lot of people look like fools. He is a hero and all I can say is more power to him and his.

Much Peace...



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Alfie1
 


Are you aware that Julian Assange made a very public announcement as soon as the allegations were made? Are you aware that people are innocent until proven guilty? Are you aware that there are people on the planet who lie and make false allegations to authorities???

Julian Assange is where he needs to be right now. As another poster stated - Julian Assange is making a lot of people look like fools. He is a hero and all I can say is more power to him and his.

Much Peace...


The only person JA is making look a fool is himself. He has sentenced himself to life in the Ecuadorean embassy without possibility of parole. How bright does that look ?



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 


There is a way out of the embassy - haven't you worked that one out? He is fighting the good fight and that is always a battle fought on many levels and dimensions. He is no fool - he gave the world an avenue with which to express the truth.

He has many followers and many supporters and he will not be forced to stay in the embassy forever. He is surrounded by educated people and the fact he is running for government in Australia - without even leaving the embassy ...think about it and take as long as you need.

Much Peace...
edit on 22-5-2013 by Amanda5 because: Spelling



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Alfie1
 


There is a way out of the embassy - haven't you worked that one out? He is fighting the good fight and that is always a battle fought on many levels and dimensions. He is no fool - he gave the world an avenue with which to express the truth.

He has many followers and many supporters and he will not be forced to stay in the embassy forever. He is surrounded by educated people and the fact he is running for government in Australia - without even leaving the embassy ...think about it and take as long as you need.

Much Peace...
edit on 22-5-2013 by Amanda5 because: Spelling


Even if JA was elected a senator, and their are doubts about his eligibility, it would not get him out of the embassy without arrest.

Nor should it. What a disgaceful reason to seek public office to try and escape criminal proceedings. There are two women who have waited far too long for justice.



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 


The women are CIA operatives. And we don't have senators in Australia we have politicians and he is eligible and you have no idea how many people are already willing to vote for him. People are already in line to vote for him. He does not even have to leave the embassy - besides sitting in the one place is the best way to get a lot of work done.

If Julian Assange was truly guilty - there are ways and means to get him arrested wherever he is. As a former Police officer if you need to arrest a person - there are ways and means and if Sweden or America wanted to arrest him - he would have been handcuffed and fingerprinted a lonnnngggggg time ago.

You are entitled to your opinion but I have researched this particular subject and Julian Assange is a hero as is Bradley Manning.

Much Peace...



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Alfie1
 


The women are CIA operatives. And we don't have senators in Australia we have politicians and he is eligible and you have no idea how many people are already willing to vote for him. People are already in line to vote for him. He does not even have to leave the embassy - besides sitting in the one place is the best way to get a lot of work done.

If Julian Assange was truly guilty - there are ways and means to get him arrested wherever he is. As a former Police officer if you need to arrest a person - there are ways and means and if Sweden or America wanted to arrest him - he would have been handcuffed and fingerprinted a lonnnngggggg time ago.

You are entitled to your opinion but I have researched this particular subject and Julian Assange is a hero as is Bradley Manning.

Much Peace...


There is not a shred of evidence that the women in Sweden are " CIA operatives". Does that not sound ludicrously improbable to even someone like yourself who sounds like a devoted JA disciple ?

If you are an Australian then I'm sorry but you don't seem to know much about your own political system. You do indeed have senators and it is that office JA has indicated he is seeking. The questions that have arisen as to his eligibility concern when he was last resident in Australia and whether he owes allegiance to any other state; i.e. Ecuador.

There is no way JA is getting out of that embassy without being arrested and the sooner he realises that the better. His hiding time won't count against any jail time.



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 


Funny how you take reality and flip it completely around. JA has co-operated on every turn with the swedish authorities. It's the swedish authorities who are not following the law and are not co-operating.



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Alfie1
 


Funny how you take reality and flip it completely around. JA has co-operated on every turn with the swedish authorities. It's the swedish authorities who are not following the law and are not co-operating.


Wonderful sense of humour you have in Finland.

Short of hanging himself I fail to see that JA has left any stone unturned in his desperation to avoid the Swedish authorities.



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps
 


You sidestepped the comment...

I said Assange does not need to beg for money, not wikileaks.

As for your false claim of indefinite detention you did not answer that question. You made a statement and linked to Pirate bay.

Please source where he can be held indefinitely by Sweden.

ETA: Your claim was debunked on page 2.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 


"There are two women who have waited far too long for justice" quote Alfie1

"plaintiff 1 had thrown a Crayfish party for Assange at her home the evening after the alleged incidents, from which she tweeted: "Sitting outdoors at 02:00 and hardly freezing with the world's coolest, smartest people! It's amazing!" and invited Assange to stay in her room afterwards."

Think about this very carefully. It apparently made a GREAT impression on her, only the next evening!

Irregularities if these trumped up allegations outnumber the weight of justice...a top Chief Prosecutor was definitely of this opinion...the political climate in Sweden, re status of women, explains (in one sense) the hunt for Assange that is going on...

Å99



posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99
 


So when a person people like is accused of a crimel, we should go with popular opinion based on people who are not involved while ignoring the person who was possibly wronged under the law?

Due respect, that determination is reserved to the courts, not the court of public opinion.




top topics



 
30
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join