It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is what I have to say about my experience

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
When the military planes fly low...believe me they fly low...Like not even more than a hundred yards in the air. Some are private planes that land up by the Navajo Dam at times. The main one is the four corners regional. but no unmarked crafts land there but they circle around the area all day and never land. if i were to guess they may be coming from dulce base there or somewhere in the middle of the state where no one is at. everything is always fenced off

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Oooohhh i almost forgot. Some fly low as ive stated before but you will not see anything in front of them..Youll see a different marked plane flying the same height and you can see that one clearly but the other is literally invisible but there will be a trail following right behind it. Mainstream science as far as i can tell will not or simply cannot explain that..Just like mainstream science will not or can not explain trails making and producing storms at low levels from what planes dump

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

welcome to ATS..

and this is my observation as well. over the last 5 years.. planes fly over with trails behind them at very low altitude and then BAM~! rain (sometimes it's 'downpour') in 3-4 days and for 2-3 days or less..

and yes.. your research is .. correct~! It's not just USA, it's world wide.. I've seen it the media over and over.. our Sun is getting extremely hot, (IMO) and we're in a global draught

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

The main one is the four corners regional. but no unmarked crafts land there but they circle around the area all day and never land.

So your talking about this public airport...BTW which is owned by the city of Farmington.

www.airnav.com...

Now here is what I find interesting...

Airport Operational Statistics

Aircraft based on the field: 117
Single engine airplanes: 91
Multi engine airplanes: 25
Helicopters: 1

Aircraft operations: avg 124/day *
39% transient general aviation
30% local general aviation
29% air taxi
2% military

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

and this is my observation as well. over the last 5 years.. planes fly over with trails behind them at very low altitude and then BAM~! rain (sometimes it's 'downpour') in 3-4 days and for 2-3 days or less..

Again this just doesn't seem to sink in does it...

Weather causes contrails...contrails do not cause weather, and neither do the so called chemtrails.

And btw that would be called cloud seeding and that is nothing new or secret.
edit on 27-5-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I never said they came from the airport here. i said they dont ever land. ever. i know exactly where you got that little info as well i've already looked into there. Don't think for one second i dont know what im talking about. try and go to dulce base. its only a few short miles from here if you know the area well. if you're brave enough.Its fenced off. the moment you begin asking questions is the moment they threaten to arrest you. Theres talk from people that have lived here and went to certain places saying it is going on. but a lot of people would rather pretend they dont know anything than risk their families lives. catch my drift?? Honestly id rather speak in person than online any day. things get taken out of context. i dont even like texting. i only meet in person with people now a days. im willing to risk my life but not theirs understand? There are good people here with credibility more than what most claim here. i was very skeptical posting anything on here about this but i did. Even people that are retired are saying even stranger things than this issue. cloud seeding is just another word for weather manipulation. persistant contrails is another fancy word for chemtrails. Spend time here with me and well watch the skies together if you dont believe me. I've done plenty of research about this area and more realizing there is something being withheld from us. there are people here that arent experts in the field but have been there to experience it themselves first hand. Some even have been threatened. I dont vote for anybody, i dont pay taxes. i dont do any of the things most people do out of fear of getting in trouble. i dont even watch t.v or listen to pointless conversations. Im not scared to let any one know who i am or where i from. i have nothing to hide. Are you willing to do the same? or are you scared someone might steal your identity. steal your money. (not specifically talking about anyone here on ats just so we're clear)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

try and go to dulce base.

If there were a base to go to that would be something.

Dulce Base is an alleged secret alien underground facility under Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado-New Mexico border near the town of Dulce, New Mexico in the United States. Claims of alien activity there first arose from Albuquerque businessman Paul Bennewitz.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe you can come up with a base that actually exists and isn't overrun with aliens.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

thats all you'll find out just so you know. maybe a few other things but not much more than youll get online. Its a small community in the desert. you're not going to find much more unless you talk with the locals and retirees.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

mock me all you want its here. not more than 60 miles from where i live now. You can pass by and everything. You stop outside the fenced area not even a few minutes later a few guys from national gaurd come up or some other guys in normal looking suits come up. I know retirees that have beenthere buuut its obvious if mainstream media says it doesnt exist..it doesnt exist right??

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Im not scared to let any one know who i am or where i from. i have nothing to hide. Are you willing to do the same? or are you scared someone might steal your identity. steal your money. (not specifically talking about anyone here on ats just so we're clear)

I will tell you my life story as I have nothing to hide, and if someone wants to steal my identity I say go for it maybe you can have better luck with it than I have.

But what does that have to do with chemtrails?

That's right nothing, so how about showing that proof you have that chemtrails exist, as you have said it was documented by our government, so where are these documents?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

mock me all you want its here. not more than 60 miles from where i live now. You can pass by and everything.

I am not mocking you, as I am trying to bring you back to reality where chemtrails are a hoax, and this has nothing to do with whether a supposed secret base exist or not that is for another forum.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
how could you believe what mainstream says if you've never been to this part yourself..funny how that works huh?
everything i've stated came from real people like ive said earlier. I dont get my info from tv or online data. ill post what i found online here and there but thats about it. Like ive asked before..have you talked with higher ranking people other than what your mainstream science or people tell you is right or wrong?? Out of respect and understanding for the ones i know..youll have to spend some time here and get to know the people on the other side of things.

but like many here have said before they would rather not out of fear of being wrong

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
interesting as well

I have provided links so you can research on why theres the possibilty that they might be real. Unless you didnt take time to read any of it. Perhaps you just skimmed through cause you just know you're right and everyone is wrong, right?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Hmm i remember as well posting something about our own government admitting to using HAARP and chemtrailing somewhere. its documented proof just as well as yours is documented.

Post it, link it, back that up somehow.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Hmm maybe you can help with the video im trying to make. basically video taping the planes dumping the stuff and taping the rain or snow if you get any and the thunder and lighting storms being produced if you have any where you're from.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

interesting as well

Well I hate to tell you but Henry Wright is a kook, as I commented on his youtube video and was banned from commenting again because I questioned him on his experts he said he had.

That shows he doesn't want to do anything but push this hoax to help his channel get views, sorry but the truth hurts and he doesn't want to hear it.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Trust me i've been looking for it. not everything is where it used to be. the computer i had at gmas crashed. it had it on there saved and everything

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

I have provided links so you can research on why theres the possibilty that they might be real.

And there we have it the key words "possibility that they may be real". No one denies the possibility of them being real what we do deny is the fact they are real, a very big difference there my friend.

Unless you didnt take time to read any of it. Perhaps you just skimmed through cause you just know you're right and everyone is wrong, right?

No, but what you need to understand everything your posting has been debated many times over in this forum, as this isn't a new topic to me or others that have posted in this forum.

In fact I was discussing this before this was even in it's own forum, so not much if anything being posted concerning chemtrails is new.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by D3AD537
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Trust me i've been looking for it. not everything is where it used to be. the computer i had at gmas crashed. it had it on there saved and everything

Hmm i remember as well posting something about our own government admitting to using HAARP and chemtrailing somewhere

You remember posting it? On ATS? If so then the crashed computer at gmas is irrelevant.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
here the doc page there it is.thats exactly where i found it like i said it though..why did it get 404'd

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join