It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Scandalpalooza: SCANDAL #4: EPA-Gate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I would like to nominate "Monsanto-Gate" as scandal #5.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Agree with Everything you said.

Forgot one thing.

Even Clinton and Bush didn't Polarize this Nation, to the extent Obama has.

That says something.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Wow...it's obvious that you would rather have your head firmly planted up...in the sand, rather than see what is really happening.

You're a democrat's wet dream, whining that people are just "making stuff up" and "picking on" your prez.

You propagate (yeah, there's a GATE in there) division, thereby making us all easier to take down in the end.

I was angry as hell at Bush, and there were those who played party politics and told me to love him or leave the US. No way, it's my country too. I'm not going anywhere.

I am angry as hell at Obama, and hear the same idiotic excuses from the other side...only this time, there's a racial component conveniently at play, to squash dissent.

Let me know when you stop rooting for your political team, right or wrong, and actually start caring about this country. I won't hold my breath, though. Some of y'all really enjoy the feeling of sand in your eyes and ears.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's getting to the point where Obama is going to have to start a war...just to keep these scandals out of the news.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Wow, another one? Kinda makes people wonder what else was a big lie or coverup? Birth Certificate? Monsanto? Gulf/BP? Colorado? Boston? Benghazi? Geez, what's going on in this administration?!
edit on 18-5-2013 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I've Gotta' agree with everything you said.
You pretty much nailed it.

Originally posted by IAMTAT
It's getting to the point where Obama is going to have to start a war...just to keep these scandals out of the news.

... and enter SYRIA ....

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Sadly your right, and OH YES, it's coming folks!!!! So those whom get pissed off at the mention of a "false flag"?? Most likely the next one that will kill innocent Americans will be at the hand of the Potus and administration you are defending!!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I agree. This particular prize turkey has fomented dissent unlike anything I've ever seen before in my half century as an American citizen.

We are so fractured from within that I expect us to dissolve into utter chaos at any moment. DHS, law enforcement and our military is expecting it. So am I.

This particular prez hasn't just divided the house in half, he's planted thermite on every load bearing beam.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yep.

And for the Majority who voted for him?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

#4??

If you mean just this year, then sure.

Fast and Furious, new black panther trial, Boeing...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Oh, good...the EPA inspector general promised congress that he was going to fairly and impartially look into these claims against his agency...

EPA inspector general to look into FOIA scandal Read more: dailycaller.com...

The Environmental Protection Agency’s inspector general has been asked to look into claims that the agency stymied efforts by conservative groups to obtain government records while giving favorable treatment to environmental groups.

Acting EPA administrator Bob Perciasepe announced in a congressional hearing Thursday that he was asking the inspector general to look into the matter, reports the Hill, but Perciasepe said that it’s not the agency’s policy “in any way, shape or form” to treat people differently in fee waiver requests.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

dailycaller.com...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

.... the beer summit because of Obamas racist remarks ... Obamas interjection into the Martin/Zimmerman shooting ... the secret White House meetings with the Muslim Brotherhood in which Mr. Transparency didn't put them on the visitors log .... oh there is so much more ....

link   
When the POTUS can send death hurtling down from above upon any person in the world whom he so chooses, regardless of how many collateral deaths may be involved......id say constitutional parameters have been breached by the executive.
There is no choice but to take up the fight against such unconstitutional treasons whether by the pen or the sword.

link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I actually know quite a few people that were Obama cheerleaders, now rather regretful of their vote and no longer trust him. It's certainly not all Obama-fans, but many of them seem to be jumping ship.

ETA: More specifically, it seems that pro-Obama folk tend to be especially pro-government since Obama is the current President. Now that all of this scandal has gone down, they aren't just beginning to distrust Obama... It's more like they are starting to see the bigger picture of TPTB puppetry and that many of the supposed "lies" and "scandals" that the "tin-foil" hat community has been alleging could be true after all.

Obama's mess is making people distrust more than just him.

IMHO

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Any legitimate sources for this story?

Can't seem to find any..is it just more right wing hype..aka BS?

Wow, just wow!

You obviously didn't even to bother to read the OP which had sources listed. He didn't even do a edit to add them.

But at least your knee jerk reaction is spot on.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

.... the beer summit because of Obamas racist remarks ... Obamas interjection into the Martin/Zimmerman shooting ... the secret White House meetings with the Muslim Brotherhood in which Mr. Transparency didn't put them on the visitors log .... oh there is so much more ....

Being a complete moron in regards to Marine protocols with the umbrella episode.

That isn't a scandal, just another episode of his incompetence flaring up.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Lest any one thinks EPA administrators are incapable of scandal and beyond reproach...
Hearken back to earlier this year:

EPA EMAIL SCANDAL IS WORSE THAN ORIGINALLY THOUGHT

President Barack Obama and, for that matter, most of America seem woefully ignorant about a scandal unfolding at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.

As hard as it is to believe, outgoing Administrator Lisa Jackson actually appears to have had agency personnel create a fictitious employee by the name of “Richard Windsor” so that Jackson could appropriate the Windsor’s email address for her own purposes.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant
reply to post by sonnny1

I actually know quite a few people that were Obama cheerleaders, now rather regretful of their vote and no longer trust him. It's certainly not all Obama-fans, but many of them seem to be jumping ship.

ETA: More specifically, it seems that pro-Obama folk tend to be especially pro-government since Obama is the current President. Now that all of this scandal has gone down, they aren't just beginning to dis-trust Obama... It's more like they are starting to see the bigger picture of TPTB puppetry and that many of the supposed "lies" and "scandals" that the "tin-foil" hat community has been alleging could be true after all. Obama's mess is making people distrust more than just him.

IMHO

You nailed it, and I couldn't have said it better.

I agree, not all but the majority still have sand in their ears. If they didn't, you would see more people questioning this mans Agenda. The pro Government crowd has been indoctrinated.

EPA Scandal?

Just another in the growing list of failures. Ive also noticed those on ATS who had nothing but praise for Obama, have been eerily silent to it all......

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I believe my comments in another thread regarding the AP scandal are Totally relevant here. My reply was in reference to the quoted post by another member.

Personally, I don't feel that my support for President Obama had anything to do with my "head being in the sand". I'm a liberal person that has great disdain for nearly every point on the 'conservative agenda'.

That said, I concur with the sentiment that each POTUS is a mere puppet. Albeit a supremely powerful one.

reply to post by Helious

Originally posted by Helious
The Obama administration will not own up to their responsibility in anything, it is always pass the buck, deny and deflect. Even though they are caught red handed they still deny knowledge of any wrong doing.

With that said, they must be looked at one of two ways.

A.) What was promised to be the most transparent administration in American history is one of the most corrupt, deceitful and criminal the American people have ever seen.

B.) This administration is completely inept, incompetent and lacks even the basic skill set to solve any political and social problems, in which case, they should all step down immediately.

One of the two has to be true, so.... Which one is it?

Sadly, I believe it's a clear combination of both of the points you mentioned. As someone that staunchly supported the President up to reelection -

I now feel deeply betrayed by the broken promises and sickened by the entirely contradictory actions of what was promised to the American people.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I forgot about that one. It is illegal to do that as a Federal employee.

Let's not forget the DREAM act, illegal appointments to the LRB, and the release of immigrants from Federal custody, almost half of which had MULTIPLE felonies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join