It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Scandalpalooza: SCANDAL #4: EPA-Gate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Oh, geez...Here they go again!
It looks like the scandalous hits just keep coming from the Obama administration.
First Benghazi, then the IRS; followed by the DOJ snooping on the AP...

Here comes #4 folks...locked, loaded and ready to fire:

Congress Now Set To Investigate Obama EPA Scandal…

Another scandal is now set to hammer the Obama White House – this time detailing how the Obama administration’s Environmental Protection Agency abused its authority to give favorable treatment to liberal groups while at the same time attempting to hinder or punish conservative organizations.

Lawmakers to investigate EPA FOIA scandal
Republican lawmakers are launching an investigation into claims that the Environmental Protection Agency, while giving preferential treatment to environmental groups, made it harder for conservative groups to obtain government records.

The free-market Competitive Enterprise Institute obtained documents showing that since January 2012, the EPA granted fee waivers for 75 out of 82 FOIA requests from major environmental groups and only denied seven of them, giving green groups a 92 percent success rate.

At the same time, the EPA rejected or ignored 21 out of 26 fee waiver requests from conservative groups.

theulstermanreport.com...

More sources:
dailycaller.com...

nation.foxnews.com...(Fox+Nation)

edit on Sat May 18 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

This is getting really good!

Gonna go make some popcorn!

By the way OP...............your title is priceless!

edit on 18-5-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What do you expect out of a two party system, or hell, even a three party system? Especially with lobbying being a common practice.

Of course dems are gonna take a hit when cons are in power and cons will take a hit when dems are in power. But they all do it.

I'd be impressed if a party played on a platform of no favouritism and actually displayed that after being elected. We all know that's not gonna happen though...

+17 more 
posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

The IRS and now the EPA giving preferential treatment to liberal groups and denying conservative groups.

Obama's legacy is shaping up quite nicely!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What do you expect out of a two party system, or hell, even a three party system? Especially with lobbying being a common practice.

Of course dems are gonna take a hit when cons are in power and cons will take a hit when dems are in power. But they all do it.

I'd be impressed if a party played on a platform of no favouritism and actually displayed that after being elected. We all know that's not gonna happen though...

Correct me if I am wrong Boncho! But you aren't even a US citizen are you?

The reason I ask is, from the past I am almost sure you aren't, but yet how is it that you can see thru the illusion, and yet most Americans still believe in it?

Star for you non the less.....;

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What will the 'pet peacock' (MSNBC) will have to say about this latest development? [snipped] will be having melt downs all across America pretty soon. I wonder if our mental health system will be able to accomodate the rise in patients ....

edit on Sat May 18 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Its getting to be a nightly rerun on Obama failures lately.

Honestly, Im waiting to see what big names Obama is going to Pardon, once he leaves office.

Lewis "Scooter" Libby, FALN, Armand Hammer, George Steinbrenner....................... All Pardoned by Presidents.

Kennedy pardoned first-time offenders convicted of crimes under the Narcotics Control Act of 1956....All of them !

Amnesty and Pardon for all illegals? That might be Obama's biggest pardon........

+14 more 
posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I love how liberals excuse dear leader because "everybody does it". Then everybody wonders why the country has gone to hell in a hand basket.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by IAMTAT

The IRS and now the EPA giving preferential treatment to liberal groups and denying conservative groups.

Obama's legacy is shaping up quite nicely!

If you dont laugh, you will just get even more pissed off.

Honestly, its a joke, and hes a joke.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
[

It isn't a joke. We didn't get mad at Clinton, we didn't get mad at Bush, and now we have dear leader destroying what's left. We should be F'n pissed off.

edit on 18-5-2013 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

It isn't a joke. We didn't get mad at Clinton, we didn't get mad at Bush, and not we have dear leader destroying what's left. We should be F'n pissed off.

Who's we?

I got mad plenty at BOTH Bushes AND Clinton! As a matter of fact, now that their presidencies are over, and more information is coming out, I am despising them for their globalist agendas just as much as our current Potus!!!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by sonnny1
[

It isn't a joke. We didn't get mad at Clinton, we didn't get mad at Bush, and now we have dear leader destroying what's left. We should be F'n pissed off.

edit on 18-5-2013 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

I was mad with Clinton, and with Bush. I think many people were. Obama clearly thinks the American public is going to lay still on his failures. Many have had enough.

I will clarify the joke. Its on all of us. A bad one.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by IAMTAT

This is getting really good!

Gonna go make some popcorn!

By the way OP...............your title is priceless!

edit on 18-5-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

Gosh...no life at all? That's just sad. No matter how bad the stories get for Obama they'd be the same stories on steroids if Romney were elected. Both parties are taking us to hell and the only question should be "Do you want wheels on those handbaskets?" We said NO last election. Popcorn? lol Fatten up. It's good for the heart.

edit on 18-5-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Gosh...no life at all?
That's just sad. No matter how bad the stories get for Obama they'd be the same stories on steroids if Romney were elected. Both parties are taking us to hell and the only question should be "Do you want wheels on those handbaskets?" We said NO last election. BTW:Fatten up. It's good for the heart.

Criminals and those whom choose to violate the Constitution regardless of parties are still criminals!!!

It's a shame that you still choose to represent a team, even IF they are found to be doing criminal acts!!!

Here's a motorized wheelchair for ya!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Any legitimate sources for this story?

Can't seem to find any..is it just more right wing hype..aka BS?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

You put a gate on the end of anything for this President. Things don't go your way? Add G-A-T-E to the end of it and you've got yourself a news story. Some people, not you of course are hard pressed to find newsworthy stories and so they take every mistake the administration has made and blow it up. If we did that to GWB he would be in jail right now along with Rumsfeld, Cheney and a few of their friends. Now be careful what you wish for because what is good for the goose is going to be just enough to hang the gander too.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Gosh...no life at all?
That's just sad. No matter how bad the stories get for Obama they'd be the same stories on steroids if Romney were elected. Both parties are taking us to hell and the only question should be "Do you want wheels on those handbaskets?" We said NO last election. BTW:Fatten up. It's good for the heart.

Criminals and those whom choose to violate the Constitution regardless of parties are still criminals!!!

It's a shame that you still choose to represent a team, even IF they are found to be doing criminal acts!!!

Here's a motorized wheelchair for ya!

About those wheelchairs - complained about that 10 years ago. It has been going on since the mid 70's. You just caught wind of it. Good work Sherlock.

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Any legitimate sources for this story?

Can't seem to find any..is it just more right wing hype..aka BS?

Whats legitimate to you?

MSNBC?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You put a gate on the end of anything for this President. Things don't go your way? Add G-A-T-E to the end of it and you've got yourself a news story. Some people, not you of course are hard pressed to find newsworthy stories and so they take every mistake the administration has made and blow it up. If we did that to GWB he would be in jail right now along with Rumsfeld, Cheney and a few of their friends. Now be careful what you wish for because what is good for the goose is going to be just enough to hang the gander too.

This quote by you is the insanity of your political beliefs!!! I wouldn't have a problem at all if the Democrats went after Bush!!!!!!!!

My question for you is, "WHY DIDN'T THEY?"! So quit blaming the GOP for doing what your team was too cowardly to do!!!!

+9 more 
posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
One can call it "right wing hype" or "Obama hating"...whatever. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire, and this administration has a pyromaniac at the helm.

Although I view presidents as sock puppets who do the bidding of TPTB, I believe they each bring their particular style of politics with them into office, which colors their legacy.

Clinton was a smilin', baby-kissing guy who played the sax, and left a trail of bodies a mile long. Bush was a dim-witted good ol' boy who allowed amoral puppet masters to tell him what to do, while he took lots of vacations and allowed a lot of really bad things to occur.

Our current Der Fuerer brings two-faced, nasty, Chicago-style politics into the arena, and the favoritism he plays is palpable.

I'm not surprised at all these scandals, I'm just surprised that there aren't more of them coming to the surface.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join