It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Scandalpalooza: SCANDAL #4: EPA-Gate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

From Further into the article:

The point of this scheme was to evade public accountability, to conduct official government business under the table, outside of the public eye. When Congress and others asked for Ms. Jackson’s EPA correspondence and email, the “Richard Windsor” e-mails would fall outside that request and, eventually, be destroyed allowing official EPA business to be conducted secretly. That falls well short of conducting business in the open and in a transparent fashion.It also falls well short of the standards required by federal law.

If this were merely a matter of an official “alias” – e.g. [email protected] instead of her “official” email name, it would be no big deal. But the “Richard Windsor” identity is not an alias: it is a totally fake persona obviously created to evade record-keeping and disclosure requirements. It may not seem it on its face, but it an issue so serious that anyone who received a “Richard Windsor” email or corresponded with “Richard Windsor” – knowing it was Lisa Jackson and not reporting it, should at the very least be barred from succeeding her as administrator of the EPA.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog81

Personally, I don't feel that my support for President Obama had anything to do with my "head being in the sand". I'm a liberal person that has great disdain for nearly every point on the 'conservative agenda'.

You are not part of the majority, my friend.

I know plenty of people that support Obama also, and have clearly stated that this is all manufactured by the GOP and his detractors.

I mean seriously? How can anyone claim that with a straight face?

Bottom line is this. How many more scandals will this President have before the Nation unites in its disdain for the polarization, and outright lies? R or D, doesn't make a difference. Impeach the guy, and send a message to any and all that America isn't going to stand up to crooked politics, regardless of Political affiliation.Clean up Congress also. I see America and its 19% approval rating of Congress and I am amazed we haven't voted them all out !!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Obama actually makes past presidents look 'honest'.

4 scandals now?

Sure there is a lot more what irk's me is how none of this came out during the last election.

HOW?

Oh yeah a media, and government agencies electioneering is how never mind.
''.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I agree entirely. The worst part is that scrapping this antiquated system and all it's representatives(politicians) will only play into further polarization. What to do...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Bloated and growing government agencies...and more and more stifling Taxes, Environmental regulations...and Obamacare; THESE are the signature power-centers of the Obama administration.

Is it any wonder that the EPA and the IRS (and Obamacare now being handled by the IRS) are the first to overtly reflect and hemorrhage the administration's corruption?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Remember when he gave DVD's to the legally blind PM of Britain?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88

Remember when he gave DVD's to the legally blind PM of Britain?

Or when he had an official picture taken and published by the AP with him on the phone with the PM of Israel and his feet up on the table?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Or his "Special Olympics" comment

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Glad to see this getting the proper attention. I broke this same info here 4 days ago before it was even being called a scandal. I guess folks just weren't ready yet. I thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for getting this front and center!
And if you need help with anything, just ask.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Is this what you meant? Great thread, BTW.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

washingtonexaminer.com...

...I hadn't seen the FCC-FOIA story you sited (Scandal #5?)...

dailycaller.com...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by elouina

Is this what you meant? Great thread, BTW.

washingtonexaminer.com...

...I hadn't seen the FCC-FOIA story you sited (Scandal #5?)...

dailycaller.com...

Yes it is a real scandal #5 as of today actually.
There is much more that I have seen, but I gave up since no one was interested. I have found sooo much good stuff. Even a 100% bona fida PRIVATE tax form that was leaked by the IRS! No one else would have been able to provide that! And it was used against Romney in the election!

I am working on a new idea here if anyone would like to help. You see the IRS hired 16,000 new gestapo IRS agents for Obamacare. I would like to find out if they were being utilized for this targeting. This would likely get rid of Obamacare forever if we find a link.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Re: 16,000 new IRS agents for Obamacare:
I did find this from yesterday:
I wonder how many new EPA agents Obama plans on hiring;So Many Conservatives To Target; So Little Time

Michele Bachmann worried the IRS might function as Obamacare death panels [VIDEO]

In the wake of revelations the IRS improperly targeted tea party groups for extra scrutiny when they applied for tax exempt status during the last election cycle, Michele Bachmann is worried the Obama administration's apparent desire to make life difficult for conservatives might extend into other walks of life.

Specifically, she's concerned the president and his cronies might deny health care coverage to conservatives once Obamacare is fully implemented.

That's right -- she's worried about those dreaded death panels.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
THIS is really eye-opening:

EPA Gives Info For Free to Big Green Groups 92% of Time; Denies 93% of Fee Waiver Requests from Biggest Conservative Critics

In a review of letters granting or denying fee waivers granted at the “initial determination” stage from January 2012 to this Spring, Horner found green groups, such as the Natural Resources Defense Council, Sierra Club, Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility and EarthJustice, had their fees waived in 75 out of 82 cases.

Meanwhile, EPA effectively or expressly denied Horner’s request for fee waivers in 14 of 15 FOIA requests over this same time.1 Moreover, every denial Horner appealed was overturned.

“That these denials are ritually overturned on appeal, not after I presented any new evidence or made any new point, but simply restated what was a detailed and heavily sourced legal document to begin with, reaffirms the illegitimacy of these hurdles EPA places in the way of those who cause it problems.” Horner said. “EPA’s practice is to take care of its friends and impose ridiculous obstacles to deny problematic parties’ requests for information.”

The numbers for a sampling of comparable “national” groups are mind-boggling. Of Sierra Club’s 15 requests, EPA granted 11. And Sierra Club received the harshest of treatments. In fact, EPA granted 19 of NRDC’s 20 requests and 17 of EarthJustice’s 19 requests. Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility went a perfect 17-for-17. The Waterkeeper Alliance had all three of its requests granted, Greenpeace and the Southern Environmental Law Center each were 2-for-2, the Center for Biological Diversity 4-for-4.

That is, these green pressure groups encountered a cooperative EPA 92 percent of the time, but Horner’s requests on behalf of CEI and the American Tradition Institute were rejected more than 93 percent of the time.

Please see entire article:
cei.org...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Scandalpalooza!
Sort of like lalapalooza.
Once the bands play the show it's over and everyone goes back to their normal lives.
A great show but that's about it.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Is it any surprise how much Obama despises conservatives? He wouldn't even sit down at the table with Republicans. It was the "my way or the highway" approach to compromise he favored and now he may be the one taking the highway. Hopefully, anyways. Goodbye Obama and hello President Biden! Oh no, America is in deep!!!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Glad to see this getting the proper attention. I broke this same info here 4 days ago before it was even being called a scandal. I guess folks just weren't ready yet. I thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for getting this front and center!
And if you need help with anything, just ask.

Had it 4 months ago but nobody cared except for Wrabbit2K.

Peace

edit on 18-5-2013 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
So the ENVIRONMENTAL protection agency gave preferential treatment to ENVIRONMENTAL groups....while ignoring the conservative groups who openly admit to hating the EPA and want to see it closed?

Makes sense to me...I don't really see what's wrong with it. This is no watergate.
Maybe I'm missing something, were any laws broken?

and really, on a side note, since when is protecting the environment a liberal notion? We(although I don't like to associate with the loons who belong to those environmental groups) want to conserve the environment! That's as conservative as you can get!

omg, i read one of the links. I have never seen a more biased quote:

You want to see some bias?

far-left environmental community, while simultaneously blocking conservative leaning groups

Your groups are FAR left....but ours are just LEANING conservative.

Whoever wrote that is beyond biased. And that's the mentality that is exposing this "scandal." Now tell me is it really a scandal? Or just Republicans acting butt hurt that they don't control the White House?
edit on 19-5-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Makes you wonder how much job creation this stifled.
Maybe the unemployment problem is Obama's fault in more ways than one. New and improved ways of keeping American's living off the system?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Correct me if I am wrong Boncho! But you aren't even a US citizen are you?

The reason I ask is, from the past I am almost sure you aren't, but yet how is it that you can see thru the illusion, and yet most Americans still believe in it?

Star for you non the less.....;

Well we do have our idiotic politicians and their parties and all the loaded bologna that comes with it as well. SO it's hard not to see it. But we're still toned down from the US. Glad I'm not in that nut house. But I do wish you all the best sorting out your Mommy and Daddy issues.

I really used to look up to you as a country. Maybe because I was young and dumb, or maybe it really has changed in the last 30 years.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join