It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Summer of Missing Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The use of chips has been perfected, legalized, and tested. The perfect fear-leverage to get these installed into the public is missing children. Has the time come for the next step in the tracking of the masses?

This is a prediction and discussion thread, based on the logical tracking of an obvious agenda. This isn't proof - it's speculation.

IMAGINE... If this is true for our future then how can we fight it? or should we?

To fight it, bring the idea to the people BEFORE the NWO gives a plausible reason! Maybe a hacked TV ad showing the "benefits" of chipping our children, "a few minutes of pain and crying would be worth a lifetime of security; track your child today."

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Comming Soon To A Neighbourhood near you!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

As a dad that has raised a boy and a girl and had a constant fear of one or both of them being taken, I could say that this sounds like a great idea but as a paranoid conspiracy theorist, it reeks of corruption and misuse.
To bad though, if it could be done without being abused or if I had total control over the tracking device, I would be all for something like this, on a voluntary bases of course.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Hya

It's not actually perfected yet.

Here in Britain when the chip is implanted into an animal, only a hand held scanner on the animal
can detect where it comes from.
So basically we have to find the animal first before it can be screened.

Now if it was perfected, then we would have a radar screen (sarc)
and this screen would highlight all reported missing children and there whereabouts

Unfortunately we are way of this tech at the mo, Unless money is invested.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

I hear ya! I have a 5-year old daughter who recently had her first sleep-over with friends. The mere thought of an abducted child is sickening.

I'm of the belief that technology such as tracking will happen, and the public won't stand up and fight it. My hope is that if we're tracked we're tracked with complete openness and freedom of information by multiple groups - this would allow everyone to be tracked and no single group being in a position to manipulate the information for their own purposes.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

If the implant and broadcast technology is already tested, as it has been so far, I can't imagine it would be difficult to increase the battery and broadcast power. I fully believe this had already been perfected and probably in use by the us military/"defense" industry.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I think what hes talking about must be the lower end of the RFID technology because the technology to track over long distances is out there and publicly available.
If im not mistaken, there was something about some kind of corporate promotion, where they tagged an item with a chip and they could locate it and award the person with a prize..
Or did i dream that? idk..lol
Ill look it up later.
Also, I used to work on a Navy base as a contractor for the DoD. I was issued a CAC badge and I asked the sailor that issued me the badge if it had RFID chip in it, he said it did.
He also told me that people above his pay grade could locate me anywhere on the base at anytime.
I dont know if that was true or not but I made a point of not leaving my badge in my truck when I went "out and about"

edit on 18-5-2013 by Berzerked because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

If im not mistaken, there was something about some kind of corporate promotion, where they tagged an item with a chip and they could locate it and award the person with a prize.. Or did i dream that? idk..lol

no, you didn't imagine it. it was for something like a chocolate bar and i think it was in the UK. you can find the video promotion ad at youtube i'm sure, vigilant citizen.com also reported it.

when we're talking about "implants" (putting a 'chip' into a person in this case) we might want to consider potential advances in biotechnology (stuff the general public isn't aware of) ..the 'chip' itself could be made out of some new hybrid material we're not even aware of? half organic, half.. something else.. probably microsoft ..the device would ideally draw power from its host.

there are also other advances in technology the public isn't so familiar with, but supposedly are declassified, one such technology is sometimes known as TEMPEST, it can be used for electronic shielding and we can rest assured more advanced and secret versions of it would also exist. then there's the concept of these electrical information fields, how they're structured and how they can be compromised.. if you allow yourself to take this a little further this gets a little unsettling.. even now as i re-read this [edit] to some people what i'm saying just now and next paragraph this is probably making many mental leaps at once, it seems like unrelated gibberish

but i prattle on, the issue was the signal strength, wasn't it? ..the current capabilities being akin to taking a tagged creature to a vet to be scanned? ..i think the merging of these biological capabilities (say for example, bat sonar: produced by a specific organ/appendage of the bat, which is made of certain cells, which is controlled by certain cells in the bat's control-tower ie: it's brain..) taking those essential small biological components and interfacing with technology opens up entirely new paradigms.. the signal strength hardly seems a problem, even accessing something like simple infrasound can cover miles and that's just what my rusty brain managed to poop out..

sorry to ramble a bit but it seems like sometimes we're 10,20 years behind what's really going on.. people have to ask themselves if stuff like this *is* going on.. what the heck is it all about and who's behind it!?
[edit] ..the OP didn't really make sense to me, it almost reminded me of back in school and kids would yell, "fight fight fight" (?) ..the thing that caught my eye was some comment about comparing the current capability to scanning a pet.

edit on 19-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: ..missing kids??

edit on 19-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: it's always about uplifting the downtrodden or saving something...

top topics

join